Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:12:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Politic forum moderation  (Read 993 times)
hologram (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:53:43 AM

Hi,

There is dozen of thread about Ukraine by the same people who seem don't give a fuck about bitcoin...
Can we just make one thread ?

Thanks.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 09:41:32 AM

That's racist.  Wink

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:52:34 AM

That's racist.  Wink
You know what I really hate? Bears that are naughty. I'm totally racist against naughty bears.

Ydisthreadnolocked?

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:17:33 PM

Hi,

There is dozen of thread about Ukraine by the same people who seem don't give a fuck about bitcoin...
Can we just make one thread ?

Thanks.

If you have a problem with politics stay out of that thread and stay in your bitcoin only threads.  we like to converse there about issues in the world besides bitcoin, duhhhh

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mikez

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:05:28 PM

Well, I guess you are talking about the threads in the Politics & Society. As the name of the section implies... the thread actually belong there. Just stay out of that section if it doesn't interests you.

hologram (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:51:28 PM

This section interest me, but we don't need 10 thread about the same subject. Would be better with one thread for one subject, like in any section... I don't propose something strange, just basic forum moderation...

zolace

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:30:18 PM

This section interest me, but we don't need 10 thread about the same subject. Would be better with one thread for one subject, like in any section... I don't propose something strange, just basic forum moderation...
Wel is like saying to put USA topic in usa thread but have no subforums, that dont make sense buddy

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
DannyElfman

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:02:31 AM

Wel is like saying to put USA topic in usa thread but have no subforums, that dont make sense buddy
I agree, most of the ukrane related topics are somewhat different from each other and they are pretty much all in the politics & society section, away from most of the bitcoin related discussion

This spot for rent.
hologram (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:28:59 AM

They are not different, it's always the same subject. it's like have:

-unemployment in USA
-consequence of crisis on employment rate
-even more unemployment in USA

zolace

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:56:48 AM

I dont see that, but if it comes to senseless spam then that member should be reported, but if there is useful information, then leave it alone.  I dont see any repeat topics, they all look different to me.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
MisterDD

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:31:32 AM

I think that every creative forum needs to have a place where people can find themselves.
Politic is a very important thing for a big number of people, and I think there is nothing bad in that.
It is not so much important about what that forum is, important is that people are active and happy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: