Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:33:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227108 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HappyHogan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:46:35 PM

If you're still up, I would take a little profit if I were you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:46:58 PM

The price would go up 10 fold because an arbitrage would exist, a buyer can take advantage of the price difference between the two markets (real and imaginary).

Arbitrages normally exist for a reason, there was a long running 20% arbitrage between MTgox and other bitcoin exchanges for example (reflecting bitcoin prices were higher because USD were effectively worth less on that exchange because of banking problems, causing people to buy up bitcoin to cash out!).

When the opportunity of a 9999.5%+ arbitrage exists, within a multibillion dollar industry, for over a month, alarm bells should really ring to those that weren't dropped on their heads as young children, and less than 5 minutes of research should suffice to settle any doubt this is a scam.

It's not a hard question, the answers obvious, but surprise, surprise all the dumb cunts here really struggle with it! I wouldn't normally wish losing money on people and obviously tried to help to begin with, but I must say I'm really happy Bohans stolen your money with this shit ridiculous scam, because I've grown to despise you little dickheads that are left in at this point!  Grin

"I'm bored and broke so let me waste your time again"

we said it, 80 orders sells the 1 million, already 14 are sold. once the neirs control the money they wont let it go for under what they paid. someone said the banking saving is bullshit. doubledigit fees is no joke, thats minimum 370,000Usd on an order this size (12500tonsurea) just for the bank to tell another bank your party has the money.  again its not our fault you wont accept any of the answers that are given.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:47:45 PM

SOMEONE GOT LITTLE RICHER THAT DAY, WE JUST DO NOT KNOW WHO. THATS THE FACT. If that was not you or these other bag holders, then it was someone else. someone who dropped it hard...it could be only a person who had plenty of those...or few smart ones..

...Or Jebus and Bryce who hyped up URO 24 hours earlier and then conveniently tweeted it was a scam a day later while tanking the market.

If Bohan wanted to run off with the cash he'd dumped those numerous 12,500 coin wallets and made almost a million dollars that day.

Also how ridiculous you are for calling someone who wants to make a half a year's salary to better their life  "greedy", why are YOU here in crypto? NOT to make money?
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:50:17 PM

can someone update me what is happening to URO? Why this dump? interest is over?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:50:49 PM

mastermine, you cant see a future when the niers put up a sellwall of their cons at the days spot price of urea? its not centralized as they arent mining it. anyone who wants to participate would buy in at the normal urea price and save the bank fees and the time associated with bank bullshit. if they charge higher than normal spot price no one will participate and the coin falls apart, if they sell under then they lose money and it falls apart. (there is wiggle room, as they cold undercut spot price since obviously they have a profit margin ordering form manufacturers and selling to buyers, also they could charge more as not dealing with bank fees could leave room to charge a few percentage points premium)

jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:52:08 PM

SOMEONE GOT LITTLE RICHER THAT DAY, WE JUST DO NOT KNOW WHO. THATS THE FACT. If that was not you or these other bag holders, then it was someone else. someone who dropped it hard...it could be only a person who had plenty of those...or few smart ones..

...Or Jebus and Bryce who hyped up URO 24 hours earlier and then conveniently tweeted it was a scam a day later while tanking the market.

If Bohan wanted to run off with the cash he'd dumped those numerous 12,500 coin wallets and made almost a million dollars that day.

Also how ridiculous you are for calling someone who wants to make a half a year's salary to better their life  "greedy", why are YOU here in crypto? NOT to make money?
they are in this for a safe 5% yearly theyre creating govermentbondcoin. you buy in and can spend it 10 years later with interest

Guglimugli

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:52:19 PM

The price would go up 10 fold because an arbitrage would exist, a buyer can take advantage of the price difference between the two markets (real and imaginary).

Arbitrages normally exist for a reason, there was a long running 20% arbitrage between MTgox and other bitcoin exchanges for example (reflecting bitcoin prices were higher because USD were effectively worth less on that exchange because of banking problems, causing people to buy up bitcoin to cash out!).

When the opportunity of a 9999.5%+ arbitrage exists, within a multibillion dollar industry, for over a month, alarm bells should really ring to those that weren't dropped on their heads as young children, and less than 5 minutes of research should suffice to settle any doubt this is a scam.

It's not a hard question, the answers obvious, but surprise, surprise all the dumb cunts here really struggle with it! I wouldn't normally wish losing money on people and obviously tried to help to begin with, but I must say I'm really happy Bohans stolen your money with this shit ridiculous scam, because I've grown to despise you little dickheads that are left in at this point!  Grin

"I'm bored and broke so let me waste your time again"

we said it, 80 orders sells the 1 million, already 14 are sold. once the neirs control the money they wont let it go for under what they paid. someone said the banking saving is bullshit. doubledigit fees is no joke, thats minimum 370,000Usd on an order this size (12500tonsurea) just for the bank to tell another bank your party has the money.  again its not our fault you wont accept any of the answers that are given.

aghhhh pls quote me where i said that "saving fees" is bullshit. all i said was that these buyers could save these fees by paying in BTC. why do we need URO to save fees? because of the fast wallet? you think thats what URO will be about?
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:52:40 PM

After wading through the reverse fud and the actual fud and the lack of reasonable responses. I did manage to find a tid bit here from Chang that attempts to at least answer my question.

I am not currently saying URO is a scam (although I do question it). I am not currently saying URO devs are not real in what they do (although I do question it).  ,

What I have been calling into question is the reasonable question of how this price is expected to rise. I have not got one clear answer from a single person and every single person who makes a reasonable attempt it is clear it is not probable (which means you believe which is not what I am looking for I want answers). For example Chang this only explains why people would buy IF uro was pegged to urea. Its not currently pegged to urea. I cant buy up a bunch of uro and buy urea with it to sell and even out the price lining my pockets because who would keep the price there? Without the company itself being able to move the UREA and buying the URO hows it going to happen? It gives you no profit. We are talking about billion dollar companies thats not going to jump in on an idea thats a HUGE risk for little-no profit.

I think you're missing a major point of why this is being called a scam, this is exactly what they're saying 4 companies are doing;

The 4 companies Ratifying the Uro protocol agree to accept Urocoin in exchange for Urea they'll source off the market and supply (excluding shipping?). So if you as a market participant have 12500 Uro and you believe in Santa yes you can absolutely swap those uro for Urea right now!

Of course as you've pointed out in the unquoted text even if this was a legitimate goal there are various reasons why it's impossible to peg a commodity to  a virtual currency like this.
HappyHogan

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:52:49 PM

After wading through the reverse fud and the actual fud and the lack of reasonable responses. I did manage to find a tid bit here from Chang that attempts to at least answer my question.

I am not currently saying URO is a scam (although I do question it). I am not currently saying URO devs are not real in what they do (although I do question it).  

What I have been calling into question is the reasonable question of how this price is expected to rise. I have not got one clear answer from a single person and every single person who makes a reasonable attempt it is clear it is not probable (which means you believe which is not what I am looking for I want answers). For example Chang this only explains why people would buy IF uro was pegged to urea. Its not currently pegged to urea. I cant buy up a bunch of uro and buy urea with it to sell and even out the price lining my pockets because who would keep the price there? Without the company itself being able to move the UREA and buying the URO hows it going to happen? It gives you no profit. We are talking about billion dollar companies thats not going to jump in on an idea thats a HUGE risk for little-no profit.

The one reason I have heard in the past is a company could buy up the URO to market price then distribute or sell it with urea turning a profit on uro at urea prices (With the promise they will later give 1ton urea in exchange for uro). I have yet to hear this as a plan of attack and URO foundation has given me no reason to believe they have this goal to sell to companies.  This is the only way i could foresee this happening. What does this do? causes a centralized currency distributed by big business leaders who will make the money off farmers if the price crashes. If the price doesnt crash whats stopping the hundreds of people holding URO from selling at the peak to drive it down? You think Rivaa or any business wants to buy all the URO at $250+ to keep the price at UREA? Once free market supply dimineshes why is it worth something? because that business hold all of it its like a developer having 90%+ premine. Centralized... Who is going to invest to keep the price up if investors cant take advantage of the arbitrage? Not like there will be a 12,500 uro wall to buy into at a discount price then sell at above? seems pretty unreasonable to expect this considering the company holding it all would have to make the sale.

If anything I would suggest to conspiracy theorists that URO was created by the NSA or the government before Bitcoin lol. No but really I am not 100% on anything and the fact that you guys just ride hope and believe everything without reasonable proof. what is provided up to this point is not reasonable there hasn't been a single notarized GES document nor actual proof of anything just smoke and mirrors but this is another topic on proof of legitimacy which is debatable and I digress.  The real problem is reasonable concept like hows the price going to go up by more then tenfold?!?! you all should have the same answer for this not beat around the bush sending me places or giving opinions. Which includes UROfoundation see here for a horribad attempt to run me around then act like I don't understand? Point out what I am not getting?:

https://twitter.com/BitEXtra/status/499095231090794496

THINK ABOUT IT.

Get back to me with a different answer. I still have yet to hear a reasonable one that explains why the price will go up? Without unreasonable assumptions (like "free market" one of the many answers provided by uro foundation)?

Because it's backed by a commodity with actual intrinsic value, unlike for instance a gold-backed currency
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:54:50 PM

aghhhh pls quote me where i said that "saving fees" is bullshit. all i said was that these buyers could save these fees by paying in BTC. why do we need URO to save fees? because of the fast wallet? you think thats what URO will be about?
i was quoting mastermine not you, mastermine doesnt see how the price would ever get to parity (i mean you guys dont either so...)

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:57:26 PM

Anyone with half a brain can tell truthful, Chang and Guglimugli are being paid to do this, why else would they come day in, day out for over 2 months now trashing URO. I'm one of URO's biggest supporters but I don't live here 24/7, there are other coins I like and I also have my main job, what could possess someone to take such a hardcore interest in infecting this thread?

The one thing they can never answer either, if Nilesh and GES are scammers, why isn't there a single documented complaint online anywhere except for 1 guy upset they put a hole in his wall installing cameras?

Even BitcoinSachs with his penny auction site had a few dozen complaints online and he is small fry.

Seriously is there anyone here on Chang's side who ISN'T tired of reading their crap?
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:00:21 PM

Anyone with half a brain can tell truthful, Chang and Guglimugli are being paid to do this, why else would they come day in, day out for over 2 months now trashing URO. I'm one of URO's biggest supporters but I don't live here 24/7, there are other coins I like and I also have my main job, what could possess someone to take such a hardcore interest in infecting this thread?

The one thing they can never answer either, if Nilesh and GES are scammers, why isn't there a single documented complaint online anywhere except for 1 guy upset they put a hole in his wall installing cameras?

Even BitcoinSachs with his penny auction site had a few dozen complaints online and he is small fry.

Mike I won't bother to answer your question as you're a fucking retard, I did want to point out though that out of all the complete and utter fucking spastics I've had to deal with in my lifetime you top the list. Stick to packing boxes or handing out real estate flyers you fat fucking loser.
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:02:02 PM

gasp namecalling must be scam gaggaspaaahhhhhhlhd;ofhibd;hfbdjkzfv;nhahaghgahgslgaiofuyigsFobSvlkhbzslhjdvgzsilbdhjszvdclzsbdvSB is this how the fud community behaves ZOMFG IMPENDING DOOM REPENT

Guglimugli

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:07:37 PM

Mike, you lost so many BTCs within few hours, so i feel your pain..but you refuse to accept the reality. Becoming a millionaire is not as easy as you thought, right?
once again, how comes we are on your ignore list since days..and you keep chatting with us?

jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:10:46 PM

Mike, you lost so many BTCs within few hours, so i feel your pain..but you refuse to accept the reality. Becoming a millionaire is not as easy as you thought, right?
once again, how comes we are on your ignore list since days..and you keep chatting with us?

hindsights 20/20 in crypto.. (sorry to butt in on yours nd mikes convo)
*edit to add, whats 50 btc when at .4 this woulda been worth over 600btc to him. still can be. thats why hes still holding...

HappyHogan

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:11:38 PM

Seriously is there anyone here on Chang's side who ISN'T tired of reading their crap?

But who would pay people to do this? First, to who or what is Uro a threat? I honestly can't see anyone that would be behind this. Second, why try to kill it through fud? I mean, there are probably better ways to kill a coin than FUD, I doubt any of their comments are having much of an impact.
Guglimugli

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:13:43 PM

*edit to add, whats 50 btc when at .4 this woulda been worth over 600btc to him. still can be. thats why hes still holding...

yaaaaawn
Guglimugli

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:15:34 PM

But who would pay people to do this? First, to who or what is Uro a threat? I honestly can't see anyone that would be behind this. Second, why try to kill it through fud? I mean, there are probably better ways to kill a coin than FUD, I doubt any of their comments are having much of an impact.

Hogan Hogan, there are also activities outside of this forum or twitter.
HappyHogan

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:16:02 PM

yaaaaawn

If you're up a lot on any altcoin for the love of God take some profit
HappyHogan

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:16:56 PM

Hogan Hogan, there are also activities outside of this forum or twitter.

Like?
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: