Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:59:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227113 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:14:40 AM

you havent proved your legitimacy, you have sent an email, 3 weeks ago and got a reply.

your email sounds to informal for a real deal, they were getting inundated with calls and emails

havnet you tried to contact them again recently?

Yes, actually I have. I tried to follow up on the 18th and got the same response. Its like 2 posts up where I stated this already...

I provided them once again with all of the necessary information that I was told I needed to place an order. I told them that if they can answer some questions that our legal team brought up to their satisfaction that we would go through with the purchase of 25000 URO and gladly place an order through them.

I got the EXACT same response from them on the 19th as I did on the 5th

That isn't mentioned in your email however. You mention you're interested in investing in crypto currencies. Your inquiry was vague at best.

his reply was the 5th??..... sent his email the 6th???
I accidentally screenshotted my reply from the 6th  to their response to my first email on the 5th . I apologize for that. My first email lacked some information that I was told that would be needed but was almost identical to the one i sent on the 6th. I will post screenshot...and that was why I figured they replied the way they did. So I sent them a reply on the 6th containing EVERYTHING they needed to verify my legitimacy and they did not ever respond to it

as you can see, i only provided links to my investment group in the first email.
In my reply to them on the 6th I provided them with links to Bank statements, passport information, importer affiliation and notarized affidavits from our legal dept, which for obvious reasons I had to leave out of the screenshot

edit: i know i didnt cover up the bottom link so please be kind and if you figure out what it is do not post it here. I dont mind if you look at the site but I dont want it posted. I should clean it up in a minute

Hi Coinasaur.  Are you just planning to invest in urocoin or are you buying 25K metric ton of urea with urocoin as payment?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
codmaster

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:19:23 AM

you havent proved your legitimacy, you have sent an email, 3 weeks ago and got a reply.

your email sounds to informal for a real deal, they were getting inundated with calls and emails

Yes, actually I have. I tried to follow up on the 18th and got the same response. Its like 2 posts up where I stated this already...

I provided them once again with all of the necessary information that I was told I needed to place an order. I told them that if they can answer some questions that our legal team brought up to their satisfaction that we would go through with the purchase of 25000 URO and gladly place an order through them.

That isn't mentioned in your email however. You mention you're interested in investing in crypto currencies. Your inquiry was vague at best.

I accidentally screenshotted my reply from the 6th  to their response to my first email on the 5th . I apologize for that. My first email lacked some information that I was told that would be needed but was almost identical to the one i sent on the 6th.

you admitted it here, but was almost identical^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^to the one you sent the first time

you havnt had a reply to your second email........

so how can the one and only reply be to your second more detailed email?Huh?

how dissimilar to your first email was your second email and why edit it then take a screenshot?Huh

corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:20:09 AM

Claimed to be "Secure Cold Storage" Lets see how
"Secure" they are now when all 50 of their Beta
Accounts get leaked!

http://pastebin.com/VhdQwV3G

Shocked

Yeah I don't trust any of those services. I had 20k doge I mined in a few hours in dogevault and it got hacked, so f it. All my coins stay in encrypted wallets.

codmaster

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:42:41 AM

Looks familiar?

URO is the first real commodity-backed cryptocurrency...

HMMM...

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

IT'S A SCAAAAM!

cheer things up Smiley
codmaster

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:45:23 AM

Cheesy Cheesy

[/quote]
AlfaONE

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:50:14 AM

Sorry- I made a edit which I think u missed.

So I see that u sent a reply on 6th to ges.

What's there reply for that one ( ur email which is in the screen shot)

Is it similar... can we please see.

Thanks.

If you can follow it through with Bohan and just confirm if it is true. I know when I sent in the emails to GES- I had no issues.  Although GES was short and direct, it was straight forward. Understanding from GES point they must get 100's of silly emails, asking the same questions over and over again -  from 20year olds

"Together we stand for a fairness and truth"
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:01:03 AM

Thanks.

If you can follow it through with Bohan and just confirm if it is true. I know when I sent in the emails to GES- I had no issues.  Although GES was short and direct, it was straight forward. Understanding from GES point they must get 100's of silly emails, asking the same questions over and over again -  from 20year olds

sleuthing or place an order?

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
wasobot

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:09:34 AM

Thanks.

They did not reply again so I decided to wait a couple weeks. A lack of response is very unprofessional for a venture of this magnitude so I was quite offended that I was ignored by them. Once I cooled down and tried to engage them again, providing them once again with all of the information they needed to fulfill an order except proof of the 25000 URO, but they sent me the same damn reply from two weeks ago.

In my case i had no problem reaching to them to place an order, it is slow thou mostly due to timezones.
wasobot

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:23:58 AM

Thanks.

They did not reply again so I decided to wait a couple weeks. A lack of response is very unprofessional for a venture of this magnitude so I was quite offended that I was ignored by them. Once I cooled down and tried to engage them again, providing them once again with all of the information they needed to fulfill an order except proof of the 25000 URO, but they sent me the same damn reply from two weeks ago.

In my case i had no problem reaching to them to place an order, it is slow thou mostly due to timezones.

If you want you can find me in IRC and i can help you, and consider the harassing they have received when communicating with them soft skills will take you farther faster
davisgreen (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:13:25 AM

Thanks.

Waso. So you are confirming that you got a satisfactory reply from ges to place an order for urea.

I think in the case of coinasaur - either its a case of miss communication and miss understanding between both or he never sent them the email with all his details.

I also wonder what are the motives of coinasaur if he is presenting us with false information considering he represents a prestigious organisation.

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:51:05 AM

Tell me something where you planing on buying the 25k threw the exchange or threw GES?
You goto keep in mind everyone sends them that same email trying to be professional, myself included...
If you want to buy 5-10k and keep it of the exchange at fair fair price then i will sell to you off the exchange.
codmaster

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:12:18 PM

I accidentally screenshotted my reply from the 6th  to their response to my first email on the 5th . I apologize for that. My first email lacked some information that I was told that would be needed but was almost identical to the one i sent on the 6th. I will post screenshot...and that was why I figured they replied the way they did. So I sent them a reply on the 6th containing EVERYTHING they needed to verify my legitimacy and they did not ever respond to it

you have edited your edits and not done a very good job.....

like we are going to believe anything you screenshot again!!!

to be fair it looked edited and geared towards being detrimental..... oops

you have sent 1 email, that you edited then screenshot and showed us

you had 1 reply to your not very informative first email,  then edited the email and sent it again (screenshot)

then you admitted you had no reply to 2nd email

we only discovered this after questioning the dates on the emails.....or you would of stuck to your story 2 emails 2 replys-

and you had sent all the information in the first email......you didnt.....

your point is, the reply to that first email wasnt very good....

your editing and lies are not very good, you contradict yourself

the end

davisgreen (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:06:30 PM

I digged down a bit more.

So Mr. Coinasaur posted the following on July 11 on the old URO thread (His second post on uro thread ever)

someone pleae explain to me how or where 12500 tonnes of a substance that you cannot store is useful? So basically you are creating a false equivalency. Whereas 12500 of URO=something nobody can possibly use at one time. Even assuming the 1URO=1tonne of urea. Who the fuck can use 12 tons of fertilizer?? With that logic, I have this rock that keeps tigers away... Its guaranteed to work. Proof, you say? I dont see any tigers around. Do you?   Its just like the poll you have up on this page. It gives 0 room for anything other than what you claim is true. Fallacies, specious reasoning and a bunch of hype is what i see.

I am a little confused here- so some one, who now claims that he is representing a Big Think Tank and wants to Import 25k MT of urea be so naive 6 weeks ago.

I don't know but both these statements sounds very contradictory to each other.

One thing that I have learnt is - not to believe everything what your eyes sees.

People have all kinds of motives.

SO, better do your own research.

(it goes both ways)

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:49:35 PM

I knew Coinosaur was trolling when he claimed to have bought a @greenearthsystems.com.au email and also claimed "anyone" can buy a .gov email address.
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:01:38 PM

I knew Coinosaur was trolling when he claimed to have bought a @greenearthsystems.com.au email and also claimed "anyone" can buy a .gov email address.

He represents a big government think tank.  Wink

codmaster

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:39:21 PM

He represents a big government think tank.  Wink

there tank must be small, as his thinking wasnt that big, rookie mistakes  Cheesy
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:55:06 PM

http://www.paupc.ir/Index.aspx?tempname=english&lang=2&sub=0

Pardis Petrochemical in Iran is based in Asalouyeh.

It is one of the largest urea producing plants in the world yet if you went to their website you'd think it were a scam with broken links and dated design and information.

Here it is mentioned in businesswire

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20100917005632/en/Research-Markets-Iran-Petrochemicals-Report-Q4-2010#.U_3xQ142Js4

Also some more sites

http://www.shana.ir/en/newsagency/161300/Assaluyeh-petrochemicals-production-stands-at-9-8-million-tons

It even gets a wikileaks mention! There was an explosion there a few years ago.

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/25/2582674_russia-former-soviet-union-iranian-provincial-press-9-aug.html

true-asset

Activity: 252

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 12:43:09 PM

http://www.dawn.com/news/1078012

-> Pakistan imports $346M USD worth of urea in just 1 year (thats about 1 million metric tonnes). That is the entire supply of URO consumed by just a single country in 1 year.

http://www.thehindu.com/business/Industry/india-imported-192billion-urea-during-aprjan/article5713649.ece

-> India imported $1.92B USD worth of urea (6.79 million tonnes) in less than 1 year, that is 6X the total supply of URO consumed by just a single country, in less than 1 year.

http://www.slideshare.net/resakssasia/theng-vuthy-fertiliser-sector-cambodia

-> Cambodia, a nation with only 14M people, produces 500K tonnes of fertilizer and still imports another 250K tonnes per year. At least half of this is urea.

http://www.agrimoney.com/news/urea-prices-face-threat-of-temporary-slump--5848.html

-> China shipped out 600K tonnes of urea exports in just 2 months, that is net exports after domestic consumption.
-> In 2012, the US raised urea imports by 18% to 6.9m tonnes
-> Brazil imported 870K tonnes of urea in just 3 months

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:48:39 PM

-> Pakistan imports $346M USD worth of urea in just 1 year (thats about 1 million metric tonnes). That is the entire supply of URO consumed by just a single country in 1 year.

http://www.thehindu.com/business/Industry/india-imported-192billion-urea-during-aprjan/article5713649.ece

-> India imported $1.92B USD worth of urea (6.79 million tonnes) in less than 1 year, that is 6X the total supply of URO consumed by just a single country, in less than 1 year.

-> Cambodia, a nation with only 14M people, produces 500K tonnes of fertilizer and still imports another 250K tonnes per year. At least half of this is urea.

http://www.agrimoney.com/news/urea-prices-face-threat-of-temporary-slump--5848.html

-> China shipped out 600K tonnes of urea exports in just 2 months, that is net exports after domestic consumption.

All this numbers mean nothing...
There are thousands of tons of chicken and pork meat bought and traded everyday but nobody is using chickencoin or porkcoin for this.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:13:04 PM

All this numbers mean nothing...
There are thousands of tons of chicken and pork meat bought and traded everyday but nobody is using chickencoin or porkcoin for this.

You need to read this:  http://www.minyanville.com/businessmarkets/articles/pork-bellies-pork-belly-futures-pork/7/18/2011/id/35803
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: