Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:46:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227108 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FoeRest

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:24:21 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 02:44:05 AM by FoeRest

well... Chang Hum I tried to give you a chance, actually gave you many chances, you take text out of context, you post fake articles of police reports that fool no one, you even call people names on your twitter for supporting this coin, you and your little group scambusters, scamhunter, truthful and a few others, every post I see from you guys left right and center is to get cheaper coins, then the next thing you do is support the coin after you buy in to complete the cycle, the sad part is people fall for it, I tried as long as I could, you are my first /ignore on btc talk, stay in your forum you have your own forum for all your conspiracy's everyone can see it when they look up this forum, go post there, I tried to give you a chance but thx for breaking my /ignore virginity good riddance, btw the 4 star by your name means nothing I saw you boasting about that earlier in your recent post, no one cares what you have to say you have lost all creditability here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:28:53 AM

There have been quite a few “Breakthrough” developments with URO (read the 1st page by Dev. Team.)  It shows that Urocoin stands out in the world of Alt.coin.

The Question remains:
Do you buy Urocoin – when very little is known to the otside world, and we become the pioneers who came in First?  or
Do you buy Urocoin – when the press is all over it, (from Max Keiser to newspapers) BTC is $650…when do you think it the correct time to buy?

URO = $329  Indian Gov. price as last sold to Rivaa Exports India

You see, your posts are starting to really unsettle me, you appear to have simply moved into the "just buy coins now before it's too late", mode of response without actually being willing to have a discussion related to some pretty important facets of what was asserted clashing with what is now being asserted.

Nobody other than GES has released information about URO. There have not been any other mentions of it in trade journals or news outside of the crypto world.

So all the reports we are getting that are claiming to be confirmation are, in fact, simply GES web-based announcements.

Indian Potash did a deal with Rivaa for FIAT and, while Rivaa have apparently been willing to send an email to say that they will do a trade in URO, this would actually be them buying UREA with URO, meaning they get to agree to receive tons of UREA at a fraction of the equivalent FIAT price at this time, so there's little reason to question why they'd agree to it.

Either way, there would be an immense amount of interest at trade-level for what is happening, yet there are not independent mentions of it anywhere.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:31:11 AM

LOL Chang Hum ....I actually work  for ASIC

Everything here is legal and above board. Smiley

How can I take anything you say seriously after you sent me this PM Alphaone

I have confirmed that GES Group are involved in many business in Australia/India and HK - from over 150 supermarkets / winery and importing Rice and spices. There brands are in Woolworth and coles supermarket under local companies. In India they are big with soil/water and building constructions.. Unable to mention were I work, but the info. is solid and confirmed.
FoeRest

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:32:06 AM

There have been quite a few “Breakthrough” developments with URO (read the 1st page by Dev. Team.)  It shows that Urocoin stands out in the world of Alt.coin.

The Question remains:
Do you buy Urocoin – when very little is known to the otside world, and we become the pioneers who came in First?  or
Do you buy Urocoin – when the press is all over it, (from Max Keiser to newspapers) BTC is $650…when do you think it the correct time to buy?

You see, your posts are starting to really unsettle me, you appear to have simply moved into the "just buy coins now before it's too late", mode of response without actually being willing to have a discussion related to some pretty important facets of what was asserted clashing with what is now being asserted.

Nobody other than GES has released information about URO. There have not been any other mentions of it in trade journals or news outside of the crypto world.

So all the reports we are getting that are claiming to be confirmation are, in fact, simply GES web-based announcements.

Indian Potash did a deal with Rivaa for FIAT and, while Rivaa have apparently been willing to send an email to say that they will do a trade in URO, this would actually be them buying UREA with URO, meaning they get to agree to receive tons of UREA at a fraction of the equivalent FIAT price at this time, so there's little reason to question why they'd agree to it.

Either way, there would be an immense amount of interest at trade-level for what is happening, yet there are not independent mentions of it anywhere.

http://greenearthsystems.com.au/category/news-press/

open your eyes
Chang Hum

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:34:06 AM

The Question remains:

+1 there is hope for helpless after all
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:37:13 AM

It is not difficult to understand:  Company A = Hong Kong        Company B = Australia

Don't talk to me like I am an idiot, I'm being more than reasonable with you.

But seeing as you want to play that card, sure, this is what Bohan actually said about the Hong Kong company
Quote from: SuperSecret IRC Pastebin chat that wasn't so secret after all
11:12 AM <darkpill> Any way it could be a joint stement GES and you?
11:12 AM <•true-asset> since then there has been mass confusion, fed by FUD, about GES AU and GES Limited HK
11:13 AM <buneko_afk> Hmm, you see, I don't think there is the need of disclosing this information right now
11:13 AM <•true-asset> GES Limited HK is not involved directly
11:13 AM <yalla> could be structured along the lines of ......to focus on the uro foundations support of the uro coin, bohan is not working for xxxyyy?
11:13 AM <•true-asset> and I do not want attention of GES AU

All I am wanting to establish is why Bohan criticised those who questioned the legitimacy of the Australian office by telling them they should have been checking Hong Kong when, three days ago he writes that the HK office is nothing to do with it either.

Cracks are showing in your BLIND faith I think the penny might actually be dropping. If you'd bothered to read through the links I spoon fed you of course you would already know.

Other than the fact that this supports nothing you've ever said.

Chang Hum

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:37:49 AM

I just wonder if the fact that 3 years before there incorporation in Australia (where they were clearly a very small cctv shop for their first 3 years of operation with a different logo) they were giving away $3.4 million a year presumably for good press. Yet no press exists on the matter outside of their site. Either one of these points should be enough to spell out to any one objective this is a clear scam.

GES Donating US$3.4 Million. The grant will fund a total of 786 rural farmers with technologies to improve the sustainability

February 5, 2005News & Press
GES joins Agro Mali Inc. (Fertilisers / Urea) Aiding Farmers in production of rice, maize and millet. Donating USD3.4Million. The grant is for The USD3.4 million will fund the work of a multidisciplinary team representing a total of 786 rural farmers that will create new technologies to improve the sustainability of rice, maize and millet crop production. The team, which includes economists as well as biologists, will establish relationships with local farmers and crop production and research consultants to ensure the technologies are meeting their needs and to measure potential economic value.
Bitcycle

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:42:21 AM

I have confirmed that GES Group are involved in many business in Australia/India and HK - from over 150 supermarkets / winery and importing Rice and spices. There brands are in Woolworth and coles supermarket under local companies. In India they are big with soil/water and building constructions.. Unable to mention were I work, but the info. is solid and confirmed.

If this was anyone but you, I'd be surprised they didn't connect the dots and see these two statements from AlfaONE reinforce each other.

But since it's you, it's not surprising you can't draw the obvious connection.
Chang Hum

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:44:10 AM

I hope you realize I've got most of you on block, if you have something relevant to ask or contribute please get someone I've quoted to quote you as they are the people that are clearly not on my block list.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:45:11 AM

So I raise concerns about how there has been no mention of URO outside of GES and you link me to a GES web announcement which, let's be honest, only actually shows a document relating to a contract in January between IPL and Rivaa which, while it might confirm Rivaa's, FIAT, role in a trade with IPL, doesn't serve to prove anything more than that.

Again, where is there a mention of URO outside of GES, other than crypto news? UREA trade journals would be all over this.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:48:00 AM

The Question remains:

If you developed a method to gain a competetive advantage in your industry, would you broadcast it to your competitors? So they can copy it or manuever to block it?
Chang Hum

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:49:06 AM

The Question remains:

If you developed a method to gain a competetive advantage in your industry, would you broadcast it to your competitors? So they can copy it or manuever to block it?

The 3 other NIERS are their competitors.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:52:33 AM

So I raise concerns about how there has been no mention of URO outside of GES and you link me to a GES web announcement which, let's be honest, only actually shows a document relating to a contract in January between IPL and Rivaa which, while it might confirm Rivaa's, FIAT, role in a trade with IPL, doesn't serve to prove anything more than that.

Again, where is there a mention of URO outside of GES, other than crypto news? UREA trade journals would be all over this.

This is the main problem with those press releases :

http://greenearthsystems.com.au/light-up-egypt-project-awarded-to-ges-first-major-solar-street-lighting-in-port-said-alex-and-cario/

For example I haven't been able to find any article about solar lighting in those cities  no matter how hard I tried. Absolutely nothing.

http://greenearthsystems.com.au/project-love-to-help-save-the-street-kids-there-are-an-estimated-50000-street-children-in-cairo-alone/

Again , there is no such thing as this "project love" happening in Egypt.

They all look like made up stories.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
hobopete

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:53:48 AM

The Question remains:

URO = $329  Indian Gov. price as last sold to Rivaa Exports India

to speculate further, is it possible that rivaa may have financed a urea production plant in china or elsewhere and are essentially selling their own product to themselves through a smokescreen?
Bitcycle

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:59:58 AM

It has come to my attention that portions of the Uro team meetings have been posted on pastebin that were incomplete and interpreted well out of context.

The pastebinned notes described parts of our plans to make this separation more official on paper for clarity reasons. My separation from official GES AU ties is a significant benefit to the long term neutrality and independence of the Uro Foundation.

I, Bohan Huang, have never worked as part of the GES HK team.

GES HK is one of the NIER merchants that are accepting Uro for Urea purchases as a ratifier of the Uro Protocol.

Due to having spent all of my time developing Urocoin as a member of the Uro Foundation in recent months, I am formally separating from my position with GES AU, a postion I held since before the start of the Uro project.

Nothing has changed regarding my role on the Uro Foundation as Currency Development Officier and nothing changes in the Uro Foundation. This clearer separation is purely a trivial act of titles being attached/dettached from my name.

The change simply places an emphasis on the fact that I have been, and continue to, work full time on the Uro project as a member of the Uro Foundation.

I've pieced together the story of what's going on here by reading everything everyone posts, and by going over the irc logs.  I'm not super-concerned by any of it, it fits a pattern of business and startups that I understand pretty well.

But you haven't been doing the project nor yourself any favors by not being upfront about the situation. It's created uncertainty that doesn't need to exist.

You've got to be more direct and forthcoming about your story.  If you don't, your project is going to fail because no one is going to trust it.  It's as simple as that.

Relationships need to be made clear, and open, direct, public statements need to be made. Not just from you, but from the other parties involved. No, what we have so far is not sufficient. Not if you want this to be something more than what it is, a typical alt-coin sort of barely keeping its head above water.

As I said, I have a pretty good idea what your situation has been in relation to GES, but that era is over, as you say yourself.

It's time to step up to the next level, both for the Foundation and for you personally.  There's no chance of success if you aren't pushing this forward confidently and openly.

AlfaONE

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:02:49 PM

I actual do work for ASIC (Aust. Government body incharge of buss. reg. )  
I have confirmed that GES group is involved in below activities .  This is a Fact. I did not put the massage on the forum, as I explained to  BumChang I am unable to mention where I work.

This is fact. Smiley

"Together we stand for a fairness and truth"
lediirina

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:12:13 PM

Our fees is 0%, forever, only donations
Dedicated hardware
Dedicated optical internet connection
3-way backup
We improved our security for your safe mining

Raja_ji

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:12:52 PM

Makes sense why AlfaOne has been the biggest supporter of UROCOIN from Day 1.

GES confirmed by Aust. Government – 100%
Rivaa Confirmed by Indian Government 100%
URO confirmed it is backed by real business with lots of money to help it grow.   Smiley

Jaago Bharat....
hobopete

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:15:19 PM

The Question remains:

The 3 other NIERS are their competitors.

Are they? or are they window dressing? Is there any evidence of any of these others having contracts with IPL?
Guglimugli

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:18:34 PM

I actual do work for ASIC (Aust. Government body incharge of buss. reg. )  
I have confirmed that GES group is involved in below activities .  This is a Fact. I did not put the massage on the forum, as I explained to  BumChang I am unable to mention where I work.

This is fact. Smiley

ouch, "ASIC employee" ?? you should really think about what you are posting here. You will not help URO with your statement
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: