Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:07:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227113 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:54:30 PM

And to whoever said I've got an attitude problem and need help, I must admit I don't think I'd be cut out to work with disabled children.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AlfaONE

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:57:06 PM

with that kind of language...it sounds like you need help not the kids

And to whoever said I've got an attitude problem and need help, I must admit I don't think I'd be cut out to work with disabled children.

"Together we stand for a fairness and truth"
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:59:20 PM

Hi,

Just checking on the GES twitter feed.I should have checked it better before, but anyway I noticed this one.

Its kind of weird that from the months between Feb 2013 and Feb 2014,there is no twitter feed for this account.
And the way how it was posted is misleading.

Just don't believe me, check it for yourself.
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:01:05 PM

so bohan huang is now full time employed by uro foundation?

who pays his salary?

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:01:19 PM

Hi,

Just checking on the GES twitter feed.I should have checked it better before, but anyway I noticed this one.

Its kind of weird that from the months between Feb 2013 and Feb 2014,there is no twitter feed for this account.

The problem is that the company released some fake news to make them credible a few years ago.
Same as it does right now.

Also there is a huge gap between news then in 2-3 months a shitload of projects in which this company is supposed to be involved.

You see the pattern?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
cassius69

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:07:12 PM

i mean since this is bohans full time job what does he do all day?

hes not programming features. what is his salary from the foundation? how is it paid?

mikelitoris

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:10:42 PM

The company is there, it's only purpose is to add "legitimacy" to scams like this, it is nothing more than nilesh nair cooking up some bullshit news or typing up fake documents to lend credence to his scams  Cool

6561742061206469636b
AlfaONE

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:13:12 PM

LOL....Did you boys serious forget to buy cheap again   Smiley

AlfaONE

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:14:40 PM

Some Interesting Facts on Cryptocurrency Traders
1: average age is 20years
2: single male
3:speed trade (looking to make enough to pay rent)

I feel like a grandpa. here  Smiley

Chang Hum

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:15:31 PM

The company is there, it's only purpose is to add "legitimacy" to scams like this, it is nothing more than nilesh nair cooking up some bullshit news or typing up fake documents to lend credence to his scams  Cool

The company is there because Nelish dables in export/import as a sideline to his CCTV business (in liquidation), the purpose of all the bullshit was to lend credence to that business first.

Sorry just repeating what you said really but most people are under the impression that fudders are saying this was an elaborate set up for a crypto scam because it started from two years ago. It started from two years ago because the bullshit was created for his import/export business, so available and easy to use for this scam.
mikelitoris

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:15:58 PM

He gets paid in peanuts like a monkey at the zoo, to hold the hands of uro investers and to assure them it's not a scam, when they all know it is, and cannot purchase a single grain of urea fertilizer with their stupid urocoin

6561742061206469636b
Chang Hum

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:17:54 PM

He gets paid in peanuts like a monkey at the zoo, to hold the hands of uro investers and to assure them it's not a scam, when they all know it is, and cannot purchase a single grain of urea fertilizer with their stupid urocoin

I just feel depressed by the people here! Glad a bit of sanity's speaking up today though! I might not get driven mad to the point were I'm calling them all f**king idiotic c**ts again.
cassius69

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:19:34 PM

why are we examining still photos? this is 2014. lets seem live time video of all this multinational actions!

mikelitoris

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:19:56 PM

yes it is used to hype his scams, old and new, nothing more  Cool

6561742061206469636b
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:22:28 PM

I honestly think he is paid in urea , that;s why his lies stinks so much.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:23:50 PM

Ok devil's advocate, for everyone here wondering why there is no secondary press...

Tell me how is it this coin has pulled in MILLIONS in volume and been the talk of the crypto community for over a week now and it still hasn't even hit Coindesk, Max Kaiser or any other major Bitcoin news outlet?

If the big Bitcoin news world hasn't even been interested in touching it (at least not yet anyway) you think a REAL news agency cares about a small contract to install street lights in Cairo?

Also  if GES is a small player or not real how is it Nilesh was able to go hob knob with the PM of Fiji?
Chang Hum

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:24:47 PM

why are we examining still photos? this is 2014. lets seem live time video of all this multinational actions!

Every little bit of info shows it stinks of scam he'res a vid of this multinational, multibillion representative in action http://videobam.com/viFLA
cassius69

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:25:46 PM

Ok devil's advocate, for everyone here wondering why there is no secondary press...

Tell me how is it this coin has pulled in MILLIONS in volume and been the talk of the crypto community for over a week now and it still hasn't even hit Coindesk, Max Kaiser or any other major Bitcoin news outlet?

If the big Bitcoin news world hasn't even been interested in touching it (at least not yet anyway) you think a REAL news agency cares about a small contract to install street lights in Cairo?

Also  if GES is a small player or not real how is it Nilesh was able to go hob knob with the PM of Fiji?

okay devil. u r basing your investment decision based on 'hobnobbing?'  Grin

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:26:17 PM

Hi,

The problem is that the company released some fake news to make them credible a few years ago.
Same as it does right now.

Also there is a huge gap between news then in 2-3 months a shitload of projects in which this company is supposed to be involved.

You see the pattern?

http://greenearthsystems.com.au/category/news-press/page/2/

More pattern , almost a year without any press release, which is same with its twitter feed counterpart.

Now, THINK!
Chang Hum

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:27:29 PM

Crypto community members are like mentally disabled uber gullible children. Because the price is supposedly pegged to a commodity adding value to a worthless alt for the first time greed takes over peoples senses as they believe they'll get to enjoy the 5000% profits they missed out on with bitcoin.

If you still need convincing god help you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: