Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:38:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Death Toll Climbs As Israel Bombards Gaza  (Read 2859 times)
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:18:38 PM

The death toll in a three-day Israeli offensive in Gaza has climbed to at least 84, including a number of children, as officials continue to talk of a lengthy campaign and a possible ground invasion.

An Israeli air strike killed seven Palestinian civilians on Thursday, including five children, in the largest death toll from a single attack since the start of the three-day offensive, the health ministry said.

Residents and medical officials said an Israeli air strike bombed at least two houses in a densely populated area near Khan Younis while residents were asleep, according to a Reuters news agency report.

Bodies were pulled out of rubble from at least three homes and neighbouring structures. The bombing brings the number of children killed this week to at least 18.
H/t Aljazeera
More...http://www.infowars.com/death-toll-climbs-as-israel-bombards-gaza/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cech4204a

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 06:20:44 PM

I feel bad about every victim of crime, but i hate the most when there are kids included in those stats: "has climbed to at least 84, including a number of children". Thats just sick.

Bitcoin is DEAD
DodoB

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:48:22 PM

I hope Israel kills the Hamas and Jihad terrorists without harming civilians,but obviously thats not going to happen as every war takes innocent lives.
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:50:38 PM

Israel PM Says Gaza Offensive to Intensify as Rockets Fly
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu hinted at a possible ground incursion into the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip as the Palestinian death toll mounted past 40 from intensified air strikes.

Rocket fire from Gaza that sparked the military operation neared Dimona, the southern desert town where Israel’s suspected nuclear weapons facility is located. The army said one rocket was intercepted and two landed on Dimona’s outskirts. Hamas claimed responsibility.

As rocket fire surged, Netanyahu said his military would respond even more forcefully. “We have decided to intensify even further our attacks on Hamas and other terror organizations in Gaza,” he said in a text message today. “The military is prepared for all options.”
More...http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-07-09/israel-aims-to-crush-hamas-military-as-cities-under-fire.html
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 06:55:23 PM

I feel bad about every victim of crime, but i hate the most when there are kids included in those stats: "has climbed to at least 84, including a number of children". Thats just sick.

What it shows is just how little both sides really care about peace when they constantly talk about it on television.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 07:44:45 PM

What it shows is just how little both sides really care about peace when they constantly talk about it on television.

you mean that peace should be brought by taking away knowledge from your people?
that's the same as propaganda

Don't talk bullshit, it really isn't all that hard to not shoot at someone.
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:13:28 PM

peace for the palestinians is bending over and letting israel do whatever it wants with you.. while the U.S. holds their hands.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:48:55 PM

Report: Hamas Stunned By Israel’s Ass-Kicking, Expected Limited Response To Rocket Fire…

Despite fiery statements issued by Hamas spokesmen over the past 48 hours, it was obvious Tuesday night that the Islamist movement was searching for ways to rid itself of the current escalation.

Hamas feels that it has been forced into a confrontation with Israel – one that it did not want at this stage because of its increased isolation and financial crisis.

The massive Israeli air strikes on the Gaza Strip over the past 24 hours have surprised Hamas and other Palestinian groups. Hamas apparently expected a limited response to the recent rocket attacks on Israeli cities and towns. But as the IDF intensified its strikes against Hamas targets – including the homes of some of its top commanders – it became clear to the movement’s leaders that Israel means business.

On Tuesday night, Hamas spokesmen were sending distress signals to various parties. The organization is concerned that if the IDF operation continues for another few days, the movement will pay a very heavy price – one that could even bring about an end to Hamas’s rule over the Gaza Strip.

Hamas accused Israel of “crossing all the redlines” by bombing the homes of its military commanders. This shows that Hamas did not expect Israel to take such a drastic move. Less than 24 hours after the beginning of the IDF offensive, Hamas talked about the need to return to the truce that was reached with Israel in 2012.

On Tuesday night, Hamas and other Palestinian groups appealed to Egypt and Arab countries to intervene to stop the IDF operation. Given Hamas’s bad relations with the Egyptian authorities, it’s unlikely that President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi would rush to save the movement that is openly aligned with his enemy, the Muslim Brotherhood.

http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Protective-Edge/Hamass-distress-signals-362015

Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:49:02 PM

peace for the palestinians is bending over and letting israel do whatever it wants with you.. while the U.S. holds their hands.

jews have become the holy golden sheep of the world

no one can touch Israel only because of the things that happened in 2WW..

It is about a lot more than the holocaust. No one should be "touching" anyone else in that manner. When you launch rockets into cities you have to kind of expect a response.

Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:10:32 PM

Can you imagine living in such an area where this bombardment is a regular thing? Not just living but growing up where this is considered normal just be a complete nightmare for the non-combatants that call these places home.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:19:56 PM

Can you imagine living in such an area where this bombardment is a regular thing? Not just living but growing up where this is considered normal just be a complete nightmare for the non-combatants that call these places home.

Yes! It is hard to imagine, growing up under such conditions

trader001

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:18:21 AM

So, who is the aggressor?
maurya78

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:53:27 AM

The US media has lapped up the government narrative. Extremely one-sided.
Significant suffering on both sides that needs to be acknowledged.

Bitsaurus

Activity: 873
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:49:07 AM

The US media has lapped up the government narrative. Extremely one-sided.
Significant suffering on both sides that needs to be acknowledged.

The US media is confused in this case.  It's owned by the Jewish counsel, but it has leaned towards supporting everything Muslim in the last 5 years.  Guess the people up top will put their thumbs down.
sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:26:16 AM

I doubt Israel is targeting civilians on purpose. Unfortunately, especially with airstrikes, there WILL be collateral damage. How about the Palestinians quit firing rockets at Israel. As long as they're doing that, I can't blame Israel for retaliating. If they stopped and Israel continued, then I would have a problem with that. This whole area is ready to explode, unfortunately. If those rockets don't stop, I'd bet that Israel launches a ground invasion. That would be truly tragic and many innocents will die then as well.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:38:36 AM

I just think its insane that anyone would commit jihad suicide and seriously think 72 "virgins" await them in heaven. And think about the perspective of the virgins, is that their heaven??? Talk about a fairy tale!
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:57:28 AM

I just think its insane that anyone would commit jihad suicide and seriously think 72 "virgins" await them in heaven. And think about the perspective of the virgins, is that their heaven??? Talk about a fairy tale!
Here is a joke for you :
A Muslim dies and goes to "heaven." An "angel" approaches the Muslim and says behind this door are your 72 virgins, enjoy. Excited, the Muslim rushes to open the door and sees 72 ugly, fat MEN! The Muslim runs out to complain to the Angel, hey where are my virgins?! The Angel says, they are virgins, and by the way, you're in Hell!!!

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:44:26 AM

This article sounds like what Israel is doing is a bad thing. If this were any other country who was fighting back against the rockets that have been launched at them for over a week now. We would be cheering them on. But because it's Israel this is a bad thing? Maybe I'm reading this wrong. But that is what it sounds like to me

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 01:01:27 PM

Well the people in South-East Ukraine / Novorossia had to learn to imagine it really fast...

Seems that Jews in Israel and Jews in the office in Kiev use the same tactics.

9 killed while watching World Cup as Israeli missile hits Gaza beach café (VIDEO, PHOTOS)
http://rt.com/news/171908-gaza-killed-world-cup/

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
fdiini

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:36:41 PM

How long has the killing been going on?

Isn't it surprising they never run out of people to kill?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: