Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 06:14:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Savannah Kittens - The worlds largest domestic cats  (Read 4103 times)
The Ferox (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:42:42 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2014, 01:56:14 AM by The Ferox

My wife and i are owners of the Ambajejus Savannah Cattery in northern Maine. We breed beautiful savannah cats from strong and healthy bloodlines. We have recently evaded an near rip off from another breeder but in doing so did not get a new mate for our beautiful F5  with BC1 lineage stud Prince Baxter. Over the past months we have found a new and very reputable breeder through whom we have an opportunity to get our stud Baxter a beautiful buttery yellow F3 savannah girlfriend to breed with and make us some gorgeous F4 kittens.

Due to the timing of our new daughter we have found ourselves short on the cost of getting our F3 female and her breeding rights but dont want to miss such a great opportunity for such a perfect mate for him as she has direct savannah to savannah since the F1 generation and with our Studs BC ( "back cross", meaning that they crossed the African Serval back into a savannah 1 additional time before extending the bloodline ) they are going to make some very beautiful very large kittens.

We were hoping to reach out to the crypto community and find a few people who would be interested in owning one of the majestic animals and making them a member of their family. Our F4 male kittens normally sell for $2,500 fully papered ( F4's are not fertile and cannot breed) and our females for $4,000 fully papered without breeding rights.

In order to make sure we can get our F3 female we are going to offer out her first litter for $1,200 each without breeding rights with pick of the litter rights in order of purchase. Savannahs reach the age of maturity usually around 9 months of age meaning the female would be ready to have her first litter in roughly 6-7 months from today. If you spend a few minutes of time you will see that $1,000 usd is normally the standard "deposit" just to get on a breeders waiting list, to make sure we do not miss this opportunity and can raise the rest of the funds we are only asking slightly more for the full purchase price for you to take the animal home.

A few things i want to go over before the discussion starts on this thread.

1: We are a legally incorporated business in the state of Maine of which my attorney is our registered agent

2: As we need the funds to purchase the female to breed i cannot necessarily accept escrow if you pay in crypto but what i can offer in place of that is a legally binding contract signed and notarized in which you yourself can have your own attorney look over for piece of mind stating that you will get exactly as promised or a 200% refund. Our company owns the house that our family lives in, you can easily verify that by checking with the register of deeds. If we screwed you and violated the contract you could easily take us to court and win without fail. We are not willing to risk losing our house with a newborn baby so you can trust that we are genuine.

3: Savannahs are not legal in every state and every state that they are legal in has different laws pertaining to them. Please check Hybrid Law before contacting us about purchasing a kitten. These kittens will be F4sbt's and in about a half dozen states in the US you cannot own a savannah under a F5 filial generation. So please check before hand as we will not sell you a kitten if it is not legal where you are.

4: We will not sell you a kitten without communicating with you on the phone first. As part of our Responsible Savannah Breeder's program it is our duty and responsibility to make sure our kittens go to loving homes that intend to keep them until their dying day. On average a F4 savannah can live from 12 to upwards of 25 years if properly cared for.

5: We expect that you will do a little homework on what a savannah is before contacting us. As direct descendants of the African Serval, and cousin to the Cheetah these animals are a little bit more wild than a domestic cat. They are very active, very fast, need space to run and play and most of all they LOVE to jump. Savannahs can jump over 8 foot high and the earlier generations have been recorded at over 12 foot jumps from standing. If you have a house full of knick-knacks on shelves a savannah is NOT the cat for you. Most of all you need to remember that savannahs are big, smart, and powerful. Our savannahs will be well socialized before they go to their new homes and very docile but the golden rule with savannahs is that you play with toys not with your hands

6: We do not ship our kittens, if you purchase one you will be required to come and pick them up, several airlines will let you take them with you under the seat as kittens or if your close enough you can just drive We live only 45 minutes from an international airport and would be more than happy to come pick you up from there to get your kitten. When we flew out to get our stud last Christmas it cost us less than $400 round trip, you will know plenty in advance of when you can come get them so you can save a lot of money by booking in advance.

7: If you live in our area ( or even if you dont ) you are more than welcome to come check out our cattery and meet our stud. He loves company Smiley

8: Our kittens will come with all of their papers (TICA) and their first shots.

9: We will only be selling 4 kittens for this price as that is all the funding we need to cover the rest of the cost of the female and her breeding rights. If you are still interested in a kitten after the first 4 are sold we will always be excepting crypto payments and you can always come see what we have for litters available

Dont hesitate to PM me if you have any questions.

Now for the cute pics

Prince Baxter:

Princess Nala ( the female kitten we will be purchasing )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
The Ferox (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:45:46 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 01:47:27 AM by The Ferox

Random Savannah Stuff for those of you whom are not familiar.

Awesome serval and a savannah video
Funny Cartoon
Another funny pic, its so true though
Savannah's playing fetch
A picture to give you a better idea of their size when they stand
A flying savannah
A cool youtube video
A savannah cat and a serval

If you would like to help out but either cannot own a savannah in your state or just dont have room for one, please donate to the address below
1298WPi3YD6rkxUsfBoK8pNDLkrQiPgdGi
Mikez

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:53:10 PM

I can tell from your post, and the length of it, that you genuinely love these cats and I'd like to wish you the best of luck!
Personally, I've been a Savannah cat fan for some time now but am from Europe, otherwise I would have love visiting your cattery.

The Ferox (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:29:32 PM

I can tell from your post, and the length of it, that you genuinely love these cats and I'd like to wish you the best of luck!
Personally, I've been a Savannah cat fan for some time now but am from Europe, otherwise I would have love visiting your cattery.

Thanks Mikez, they truly are amazing animals. It all started a few years ago when we rescued a Serval that they were going to put to sleep when they busted up an illegal breeding operation in a state where savannahs are not legal let alone owning a 100% pure serval. She was a sweetheart even at 30 lbs of giant cat. When she passed away we knew we had to get a savannah and we have fallen in love with them so much that we decided to start breeding them.

I know a wonderful Serval breeder in Europe where we are going to get our Male Serval from after we do a few savannah litters and start to breed F1's. The breeder we got our stud from has sold a few of her kittens to people in Europe in the past. Getting a descendant of a BC1 is a rare find as about 80% of the time you cannot get a BC1 litter as the female absorbs the kittens.

I never use to be a fan of cats, i always had dogs but after having a serval and a savannah around for so long i have realized that savannahs are more like dogs than anything. It's neat having a cat that will sit, shake, play fetch, roll over, and try and jump in the bathtub with you if you leave the door open. I'm really hoping we can get the 4 kittens sold. We were going to get an F4 female and breed F5's but it turned out to be a scam of an operation from a fly by night breeder. We had the money set aside for the F4, but the F3 that we have found now has amazing bloodlines just like our stud does and with that costs a bit more. It wouldnt have been an issue a few months ago, but our daughter was born pre-mature in march and not that having a baby dosnt cost enough already a preemie gets expensive those first few months. The hospital where she was born was almost two hours from our house and i had to drive back and forth every day for almost a month and a half.

Anyways, thanks for your kind words if you ever get to the USA your more than welcome to stop on in and play with the cats for a while, or if your close to where we are getting our Serval from next year maybe you can ride along and check out the big cats for an afternoon. 
LouReed

Activity: 732

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:06:26 AM

Excuse my French, but I an sooo fucking jealous! I love these cats! I have always wanted one! Glad to know I can buy one with Bitcoin. Hopefully I will be in touch one day!

Good luck in your search for investors! I wish I had the spare coin, and was closer!
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 05:49:53 AM

Posting to keep up with the thread and to remind myself to show it to my fiance in the morning. She loves Savannah cats, and I wish you the best of luck!

Sydboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:25:01 AM

wow they are look aweeesome!!
i want the opposite.. miniture cat!

seriously haha me and my partner want a miniture cat if you know of such an animal ?
nitehawk

Activity: 532

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:27:15 AM

I know where to get miniature bulldogs .. but cats no

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:16:21 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB7HE-g4BaE

I think you really love cats Smiley
Wish you luck with all this stuff Smiley
BR
Gondel
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:49:20 PM

That is one cute puddy-tat in the OP.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
The Ferox (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:58:59 PM

Thanks for all the reply's guys.

My wife wanted me to add that if any single person wanted to be just a short term investor and offer a loan of $4,800 usd that we would repay a full $7,000 either before or at the time of her first litter. From an investors standpoint that is better interest than 90% of investments you can make, and with any amount of research you can tell that these kittens sell faster than they can be bread so there is no worries of us not being able to have the capital to re-pay the loan.

Also if any of you know of any better ways to run a fundraiser or to better market our search for a short term investor please send me a message. I am very new to all of this and dont have any idea what i am doing and could use all the help i can get. My wife and i would be devastated if i couldn't pull this off some how and i feel as if i am just reaching at straws here. 
The Ferox (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:08:40 PM

A million Thank You's to whom ever just sent us the $50 donation in BTC.

You have made our day and gotten our Baxter one step closer to getting a girlfriend. If you wouldnt mind PM'ing me your address we would love to send you a thank you gift from Baxter.
The Ferox (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:52:18 AM

A Million and a half thank yous to whomever just sent us the $160 donation

Baxter might just get his girlfriend home afterall. We would still like to sell some of their first litter though guys. It would make our days to pass on the joy we have got to experience ourselves in owning these amazing animals. You guys are all wonderful and thank you to all for the donations.
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:41:54 AM

I love these cats, been looking at getting one myself but unfortunately I'm in the UK. I'm a cat person and the Mrs is more of a dog person, we agreed that a Savannah would be an awesome compromise. Good luck with your mission, sent you a small donation.
The Ferox (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:53:15 AM

I love these cats, been looking at getting one myself but unfortunately I'm in the UK. I'm a cat person and the Mrs is more of a dog person, we agreed that a Savannah would be an awesome compromise. Good luck with your mission, sent you a small donation.

Thanks protokol, We would still be willing to sell you a kitten in the UK. DEFRA ( your countries governing body towards hybrid animals ) recognizances F4 and later generations of Savannahs as domestic cats. In which these kittens although SBT's will still be F4's. If you would be willing to spend some time getting to know each other so i know the kitten would be going to a good home we would be willing to wave the "you must pick the kitten up" rule. Depending on where you live in the UK there is a company that we have used before that ships live animals in a humane manner all over the world and the shipping usually runs from $300 to $800 USD.

Thank you for the donation, it means the world to us and Baxter. Even if not on this first litter, please keep us in mind in the future as we will always accept bitcoin as payment for our kittens and for the right persons would have no problem doing business in the UK. Too many savannahs over in the UK are not pure breeds, they are mixed with Bengals or come from cat farms where you can never tell if your kitten is a true savannah with only savannah to savannah breeding which has a huge impact on their temperament and personality.
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:02:25 PM

Thanks for the advice about the UK, I'll definitely keep you in mind if we decide to get one in the future. All the best!
The Ferox (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:56:05 PM

Still looking to sell a few kittens guys. Looks like i might have one investor but not for the full amount.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:07:50 AM

seriously haha me and my partner want a miniture cat if you know of such an animal ?

I'm pretty sure miniature cats are known as kittens
The Ferox (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:58:23 PM

I'm pretty sure miniature cats are known as kittens

Unless your talking about savannahs, as by 12 weeks they are normally the size of a small adult cat in the earlier generations.
The Ferox (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:03:37 PM

Just a quick bump, still have some kittens to sell guys. Thank you to all whom have donated so far.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: