Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:54:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody using online tax filling sites?  (Read 962 times)
Muhammed Zakir (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 10:52:06 AM

Hello! I found many tax filling sites. One of the site I found is http://www.hrblock.in/. Anybody using such sites? Do you know how it works? Do the person want to send them money or can the person pay directly?

Kindly,
      MZ

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:09:35 PM

snapcard.com was awesome for this before it shut down "temporarily"
They used to pay your taxes and accept payment for it in Bitcoin !

I really hope they come back online soon as that seems to be a very useful utility.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:54:41 PM

Hello! I found many tax filling sites. One of the site I found is http://www.hrblock.in/. Anybody using such sites? Do you know how it works? Do the person want to send them money or can the person pay directly?

Kindly,
      MZ

I used H&R Block some time ago.  It was ok.  For the last several years, I've used TurboTax (https://turbotax.intuit.com/).  There's probably something cheaper out there, but I like their web interface.
Tbone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:12:37 PM

Same here, used turbotax/intuit and like the  process even saves info from year to year to make it easier to file the next.

Internet of People - USA North Chapter Leader
Muhammed Zakir (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 06:53:34 AM

Thanks everybody for telling your suggestions. If you know more good sites please reply. Smiley

snapcard.com was awesome for this before it shut down "temporarily"
They used to pay your taxes and accept payment for it in Bitcoin !

I really hope they come back online soon as that seems to be a very useful utility.

Do you know when they will be online( apprix time ) ? Any other BTC accepting site?

Kindly,
       MZ

CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:02:21 AM

Same here, used turbotax/intuit and like the  process even saves info from year to year to make it easier to file the next.
Yes, that is a huge benefit, and one of the things that keeps me going back to TurboTax (although I'm pretty happy with their service anyway).  That's a huge time-saver, especially if things don't change much from year to year--it probably saves me at least an hour.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: