Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:48:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: I like doing bitcoin trading to earn money  (Read 2503 times)
Brmaster (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:41:43 AM

I like doing bitcoin trading to earn money  Grin
dadugan

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:06:25 AM

Day trading has close to 100% failure rate.
johnathan32

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:11:45 AM

He did not seem to have the dealer is playing games I think Wink
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:29:45 PM

I would not say 100 percent.  Make informed decisions, and most of all don't go all in to one coin.   And keep some in BTC and well known Scrypt coins.   There is great profit to be had on alt coins but don't just throw money at it and assume instant profit.  And do it slow learn and don't just jump in with all your coins at once.
madken7777

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:32:10 PM

I would not say 100 percent.  Make informed decisions, and most of all don't go all in to one coin.   And keep some in BTC and well known Scrypt coins.   There is great profit to be had on alt coins but don't just throw money at it and assume instant profit.  And do it slow learn and don't just jump in with all your coins at once.

People who rush into day trading are usually the impatient type. Most will not survive the first year while the learning curve is well longer than a year.
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:56:54 PM

People who rush into day trading are usually the impatient type. Most will not survive the first year while the learning curve is well longer than a year.

When being patient and doing a lot of research before buying, and keeping your emotions out of your trading, it really isn't that hard.
If you never sell below the price you bought at, and keep your eyes open to sell on pumps, profits are to be expected. That is if you are modest and consider 10% profits as good; many seem relunctant to sell under 100%.
LazerSMS

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 02:03:48 PM

good for you, dear "2 posts" user  Smiley

Send and Receive SMS Anonymously with Bitcoin | LazerSMS.com
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:06:46 PM

lol, It's not true, I know so many day traders who earn too much with day trading. Day trading is just more risky then trading for long time.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
krishatnet

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:35:51 PM

good luck. Always use stoploss in trading.

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
drmundo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:22:38 PM

good luck. Always use stoploss in trading.

have you made good profit with day trading? i feel like its super impossible to scalp.
HarryT1923

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:41:56 PM

look up pareto. it's likely more like 80%/20%. i day trade and overall am very much up in both $ and BTC. but only a small % gets day traded -- mostly trade longer time frame.
KimNam

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:41:57 PM

that's a risky job
prepare your mental and good luck, hope you make nice profit from it Grin
Coef

Activity: 882

Exhausted

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:49:32 PM

Trading is a risky game, so you shouldn't put in more than you can afford to lose. Good luck. Grin

Nathan101

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:26:33 PM

It is a good decision. I appreciate it. If you are experience on BTC trading, then you can easily make good amount of profit from BTC trading.

WillyBTC

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:44:07 PM

Me too. I'm up overall, but got burned on a few trades and took a while to recover. Undecided
HigsonPP

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:49:50 PM

it's easier said than done. i suggest doing some research into different forms of TA, charting patterns, commonly used indicators before jumping into the fray.

Bitsaurus

Activity: 873
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:29:01 PM

it's easier said than done. i suggest doing some research into different forms of TA, charting patterns, commonly used indicators before jumping into the fray.

TA only works if the masses buy/sell BTC based on those trends.  If you try to do trend analysis on the path of chickens in a chicken coop you get nowhere.  Most of the small traders probably aren't looking at the charts that closely to even know what a MACD is.
CEG5952

Activity: 658

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:11:20 AM

TA only works if the masses buy/sell BTC based on those trends.  If you try to do trend analysis on the path of chickens in a chicken coop you get nowhere.  Most of the small traders probably aren't looking at the charts that closely to even know what a MACD is.

People say TA is a "self-fulfilling prophecy", but I tend to disagree. And obviously, this could not be proven in any way. To me, patterns and indicators are more so a visual representation of the collective psychology among market participants. So, for example, a double top is very much a visual translation of buyers' hesitation to cross such resistance. Hence, a bearish sign.

Malin Keshar

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:25:23 AM

I like gambling to earn money

The sad thing is that I don't always earn money Sad
wasserman99

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:51:34 AM

What is your definition of gambling? I wouldn't waste money against a house edge on things like dice. But some people consider poker gambling -- but, at least at my stakes, I know that I have an edge in it. So I don't consider it to be gambling in the same way as dice.

Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:10:11 AM

What is your definition of gambling? I wouldn't waste money against a house edge on things like dice. But some people consider poker gambling -- but, at least at my stakes, I know that I have an edge in it. So I don't consider it to be gambling in the same way as dice.

Both are gambling anyway. While some get millionaire playing poker(or at least get a good excuse to laundry money saying it was poker winnings), others lose everything and go Bankruptcy or get killed by the local gangster by gambling debts.

More or less like trading(you can guess near what the majority comes).
wasserman99

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:25:22 AM

Both are gambling anyway. While some get millionaire playing poker(or at least get a good excuse to laundry money saying it was poker winnings), others lose everything and go Bankruptcy or get killed by the local gangster by gambling debts.

More or less like trading(you can guess near what the majority comes).

See, that's what I'm getting at. You can be a fish and lose everything. But that doesn't speak to the skills of a winning poker player. I've pulled enough profits out and played enough to statistically know I'm definitely not a losing player.

Coef

Activity: 882

Exhausted

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:44:56 AM

Aren't all those sports betting, dice, poker gambling, though some are luck-based and some are skill-based?

wasserman99

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:28:24 AM

Aren't all those sports betting, dice, poker gambling, though some are luck-based and some are skill-based?

Sure, they are all gambling. It's betting probabilities. I just think there is a distinction to be made between luck-based and skill-based gambling. I, for one, don't touch the former. But poker, I'm down with.

WillyBTC

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:54:17 AM

Poker, dice, sports betting -- I like it all! It's all gambling in my book. Smiley
Pkofet

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:06:17 AM

good for you, dear "2 posts" user  Smiley

Nah, he has just made 1 post (this one) to brag about his trading profit. Smiley

Jamie_Boulder

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 11:10:10 AM

When being patient and doing a lot of research before buying, and keeping your emotions out of your trading, it really isn't that hard.
If you never sell below the price you bought at, and keep your eyes open to sell on pumps, profits are to be expected. That is if you are modest and consider 10% profits as good; many seem relunctant to sell under 100%.
It's the age old quote; "Greed rules us all"

nicojuritz

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:34:41 AM

Day trading is a bit risky in my opinion.
Gnarrrly

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:19:48 PM

I like to work in McDonalds to buy BTC
gelar24

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:04:04 PM

yes I used to play like the first time trade week is the BTC 0:01 capital can be 0.1 BTC.

but the more I come here often loss due to waste coin
gelar24

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:07:09 PM

ya right increasingly at risk because many new coins and coin sometimes it quickly dies.
and due to the impact of stellar coin, coin coin others so degenerate
On1X

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:25:09 PM

Me too but i quit i was addicted and had no sleep anymore.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:46:13 PM

day trading does not have close to a 100% failure rate... theres no way you can actually  calculate something like that.

anyways, its very easy, but some coins for a low price and hold for a few hours, see if th eprice goes up 1% and sell. the transaction fee is only .2% so if u make 1% trades throughout the day and get like 4 or 5 done u made 5% that day.

just be patient.
furlong

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:16:16 PM

Trading haters cant just say its the same as gambling, if you know what you are doing you have more % of success, of course there is big luck involved.
soccosocco

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:50:09 AM

I like doing bitcoin trading to earn money  Grin
yes i also like trading, but somehow now I loss continues
Because many new coins which ended scam
for me it was risky job, you have to prepare mentally and good luck

Talukdar001

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:20:14 AM

I also want to make money through Bitcoin trading. I also thinking about BTC mining. As a new member i am not so sure what would be best and secure for me. So what should i do now?
PangPang

Activity: 499

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:58:45 PM

I also want to make money through Bitcoin trading. I also thinking about BTC mining. As a new member i am not so sure what would be best and secure for me. So what should i do now?

Trading is risky, and you should try trading with a little bit of bitcoin first.
For bitcoin mining, you should use a calculator to check the expected profit under your electricity costs.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:04:33 PM

I like trading fiat money for real money.  Wink

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Daniel007

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:31:43 PM

It is true that trading is the best way to make money from Bitcoin. But you need to be experienced on it. If you are a new comer then i will suggest you to spend more time on this forum.

EnfoncerQ2

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:21:42 PM

I lost 0.15 BTC in Mazacoin back in the day  Roll Eyes
Mars not Moon

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:50:03 AM

Of course who doesn't like making money,but if you have more patience you could make decent cash over time just by holding it.
WillyBTC

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:11:09 AM

It is risky if you a) are unskilled in trading, b) are not rigorous with your analysis and c) do not practice good risk management. Most people blow up their accounts because of the third reason.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:02:11 AM

It is risky if you a) are unskilled in trading, b) are not rigorous with your analysis and c) do not practice good risk management. Most people blow up their accounts because of the third reason.
Exactly, this is what happens to newbies in trading. There is a lot of panic selling which whales take advantage of  Smiley Knowing when to buy and sell is the hardest part of trading

jessie_pinkman

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:44:50 AM

more than the trading, i would like to hold btc in some cold offline wallet and cash them after few years. Bitcoin's future is pretty bright in my opinion.
oceans

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:32:04 AM

Bitcoin trading can work if you know what you are doing. The only problem with bitcoin trading is it's not exactly 100% safe and if you are unsure of what you are doing you can fall victim to problems. If you can earn money trading then that's great Smiley
RogerBTCrabbyt

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:47:40 AM

I like it too, i need fiat tho  Roll Eyes
Monica80

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:11:28 AM

I know of people who had made quite a few coins day trading.

Not for everyone, and yes the percentage of failure is high.

But BTC follows the same rules as the market, if not even closer and to the nearest cent.

Gentlemen Bitcoin: 1GuwSfwVryEhB15vWMx4j52yMPg6EwSAat
Sexy Sexcoins: S66C4UMnpdwEWDgGPLFa94QRTsnvnwGk1b
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: