Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP.

Pages: << < (822/6227) > >>

vokain:

Quote from: cypherdoc on January 29, 2013, 02:48:25 PM
--
Bitcoin is not an experiment.   It is a living organism - much like a virus.   It mutates.

--

The blockchain is like its DNA, with us, the market participants, as its ribosomes that read the DNA and eventually craft the proteins so necessary for its function. Organic proliferation is a beautiful thing; a simple time function :)

cypherdoc:

Dare I say it? 

Gold collapsing.  Bitcoin UP.

cypherdoc:

Quote from: vokain on January 31, 2013, 04:43:13 PM
--
--
Bitcoin is not an experiment.   It is a living organism - much like a virus.   It mutates.

--

The blockchain is like its DNA, with us, the market participants, as its ribosomes that read the DNA and eventually craft the proteins so necessary for its function. Organic proliferation is a beautiful thing; a simple time function :)

--

THIS is brilliant!  :D

cypherdoc:

the silverbox update (comparison from the beginning of this thread):

Bitcoin:  +296%

Gold:  -2%

GPL:  -25% silverbox long

Diff:  +298% advantage Bitcoin and growing.

cypherdoc:

Quote from: vokain on January 31, 2013, 04:43:13 PM
--
--

--

--

this fits exactly with what i was thinking.  

an experiment is started with a fixed hypothesis which doesn't change throughout the duration of the experiment.  a defined sequence of analytical steps are carried out to prove or disprove the original hypothesis.  nothing changes.

Bitcoin, however, b/c of the open source nature will grow and adapt to anything threatening its survival.  and we, as the open source community, will be the one's to facilitate any mutations required to evolve a stronger organism.  much like a virus.  

i never thought of the blockchain as being like DNA along with us as the ribosomes.  that's beautiful.

Pages: << < (822/6227) > >>