Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:27:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Australian judge says incest may no longer be a taboo  (Read 3432 times)
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:07:43 AM

Incest killed the ancient Egypt, Rome and all civilizations that let it happen. Or the sign they are about to be destroyed was the incest.

I have no doubt where it will end.

LOL! That had nothing to do with nothing. If that would be true then Islam would be long gone.
Civilization fell out of wars, climate changes, catastrophes, plagues and so on, not sex.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
libivan

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:07:10 PM

Incest killed the ancient Egypt, Rome and all civilizations that let it happen. Or the sign they are about to be destroyed was the incest.

LOL! That had nothing to do with nothing. If that would be true then Islam would be long gone.
Civilization fell out of wars, climate changes, catastrophes, plagues and so on, not sex.

[sarcasm]well, remember, my friend, that sex is evil and that war is good![/sarcasm]
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:30:55 PM

Well I find it the natural follow up to the legalization of same sex marriage in many countries...., what's next Bestiality ? ....
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:36:50 PM

Well I find it the natural follow up to the legalization of same sex marriage in many countries...., what's next Bestiality ? ....

I found "marriage" absurd on all its extent. Marriage is nothing but a dark age attempt to force someone to stay with someone else.
It's also the bureaucratic hypocrites best thing! Take Muslims for an instance, they're mostly adulterers with strong anti-adultery laws. What would be just funny if they won't sentence anybody (women mostly) to death over that hypocrite non-sense.

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
libivan

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:27:06 PM

I found "marriage" absurd on all its extent. Marriage is nothing but a dark age attempt to force someone to stay with someone else.
It's also the bureaucratic hypocrites best thing! Take Muslims for an instance, they're mostly adulterers with strong anti-adultery laws. What would be just funny if they won't sentence anybody (women mostly) to death over that hypocrite non-sense.

I haven't got married, and I have no intention to. It just doesn't fit to my personality - I am a lonely wolf. But marriage is not a bad idea, in my opinion, because it unites people with love (and love is always good). A family is a very important institution in any society. It doesn't have to be the strict conservative family: any kind of family (notice how the concept of family changes a lot from one society to the other, and all are valid). The family union makes each of its individuals stronger.

The political propaganda (marxist) is trying to ignore the individual freedoms, putting a wrong focus on the "group minorities". That's really dangerous. They are dividing us all in order to be easier the conquest.

The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.
Ayn Rand

A strong family union is a great foundation to the resistance against the government abuses. The greatest dream of the statism is a society without families.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:30:44 PM

Perhaps we'll see soon all sexual fetishes legalized in Australia.  Huh  I think it is rather extreme to legalize incest.

Judge Garry Neilson, from the district court in the state of New South Wales, likened incest to homosexuality, which was once regarded as criminal and "unnatural" but is now widely accepted.

The judge should do more research before speaking, it is not widely accepted across the globe. see map https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d1/World_laws_pertaining_to_homosexual_relationships_and_expression.svg/350px-World_laws_pertaining_to_homosexual_relationships_and_expression.svg.png

BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:42:37 PM

People unite in love with or without marriage, but people also unite in marriage without love... and that's not a good thing!

Sexual fetishes, as long as that doesn't include rape or unwilling participants, are none of any government business to be legalized or otherwise.

|

|
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:22:39 PM

People unite in love with or without marriage, but people also unite in marriage without love... and that's not a good thing!

Sexual fetishes, as long as that doesn't include rape or unwilling participants, are none of any government business to be legalized or otherwise.
Well, I'm going to have to disagree, when it comes to minor, their brains are undeveloped and you could basically create a cult where things like rape are considered "a show of affection" rather than a crime and it could go as far as being praised if you were raped by someone specific *shudders*

Anyone under the age of ~12 doesn't know anybetter and is easily impressionable, thats why this is such an awkward topic

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
libivan

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:29:07 PM

Very true. As I have said before:

No State should be allowed to try to impose any moral belief system on a people. It is not the function of the Penal Law to pass moral judgements.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law#Criminal_law)
Criminal law, also known as penal law, pertains to crimes and punishment. It thus regulates the definition of and penalties for offences found to have a sufficiently deleterious social impact but, in itself, makes no moral judgment on an offender nor imposes restrictions on society that physically prevent people from committing a crime in the first place.
practicaldreamer

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:46:41 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 09:35:02 PM by practicaldreamer

My philosophy about others' sexual life is plain simple:

As long as ... all parties are there in consent I just move away (unless I'm one of the parties that is).

Seconded.

I really don't give a shite.

But I do give a shite whereby one of the parties giving consent is below the age of consent.

I've got to agree with you on this... Below double digits? GOTO PRISON, In the double digits? It's Tolerable...

So its morally defensible for a grown man to have sex with a 10 year old girl ? GTFO.

16 as the age of consent doesn't sound too bad to me - but bare in mind that the human brain hasn't (physically/emotionally/intellectually) fully developed till around the age of 24, so even 16 may be pushing it.

Of course, talk to a midwife and they'll tell you that the optimum age to have children is around 17 (in terms of ease of delivery) - but then evolution hasn't caught up with the fact that our lifespans have extended by what, 30 years over the last century ? What may once have been necessary isn't today necessary, or imperative.

BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:50:18 PM

Well, I'm going to have to disagree, when it comes to minor, their brains are undeveloped and you could basically create a cult where things like rape are considered "a show of affection" rather than a crime and it could go as far as being praised if you were raped by someone specific *shudders*

Anyone under the age of ~12 doesn't know anybetter and is easily impressionable, thats why this is such an awkward topic

For minors there's the age of consent. Anybody with 12 isn't considered a willing party.

PS: I assume we are talking about grown ups, not pedophiles.

|

|
iflewtoday32

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:12:47 AM

Judge in Australia says incest may no longer be a taboo and the only reason it is criminal is potential birth abnormalities, which can be solved by abortion

A judge in Australia has been criticised after saying incest may no longer be a taboo and that the community may now accept consensual sex between adult siblings.

Judge Garry Neilson, from the district court in the state of New South Wales, likened incest to homosexuality, which was once regarded as criminal and "unnatural" but is now widely accepted.

He said incest was now only a crime because it may lead to abnormalities in offspring but this rationale was increasingly irrelevant because of the availability of contraception and abortion.
"A jury might find nothing untoward in the advance of a brother towards his sister once she had sexually matured, had sexual relationships with other men and was now 'available', not having [a] sexual partner," the judge said.
"If this was the 1950s and you had a jury of 12 men there, which is what you'd invariably have, they would say it's unnatural for a man to be interested in another man or a man being interested in a boy. Those things have gone."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/10958728/Australian-judge-says-incest-may-no-longer-be-a-taboo.html

Even if made legal, doesn't mean it's not taboo.

Signature space for sale
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:29:35 PM

It looks like at other parts of the globe it doesn't even need to be incest:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/gay-saudi-arabian-man-sentenced-to-three-years-and-450-lashes-for-meeting-men-via-twitter-9628204.html

|

|
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:35:36 PM

Different government have different laws on sexuality. It has nothing to do with justice, just the rules of a few gangsters with a lot of power.
 Even, within the US there are different laws. In parts of Texas, all of Alabama and various cities throughout the country, from Maine to New Mexico, the sale of sex toys as a crime.  

noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:35:47 PM

Judge in Australia says incest may no longer be a taboo and the only reason it is criminal is potential birth abnormalities, which can be solved by abortion

A judge in Australia has been criticised after saying incest may no longer be a taboo and that the community may now accept consensual sex between adult siblings.

He said incest was now only a crime because it may lead to abnormalities in offspring but this rationale was increasingly irrelevant because of the availability of contraception and abortion.
"A jury might find nothing untoward in the advance of a brother towards his sister once she had sexually matured, had sexual relationships with other men and was now 'available', not having [a] sexual partner," the judge said.
"If this was the 1950s and you had a jury of 12 men there, which is what you'd invariably have, they would say it's unnatural for a man to be interested in another man or a man being interested in a boy. Those things have gone."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/10958728/Australian-judge-says-incest-may-no-longer-be-a-taboo.html

What can we image from people like this? What kind of culture and tradition they have? Maybe they have been raped in their first age and they want to recollect the abuse they have had.

onlyu

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:36:08 PM

Yes. Islam is an empirical prove that you don't need to be strong or intelligent to survive in this world.

All you need to do is keep breeding in your enemy country to drain their resources via welfare.
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:53:57 PM

There should be death penalty for spreading such agenda. Its dangerous to civilization, to children to people more then atomic bomb.
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:10:47 PM

The Egyptian government has been the most stable in the history of civilization. 3000+ years of stability with the culture remaining pretty much the same (even the art).

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:32:38 PM

I said it before and i'll say it again morality is a thing of the past. Checks and balance must be returned to our judicial systems. Low life judges are sitting in high places, and it is not coincidental. Maybe now we can better understand the song "Who let the dogs out?" Funny, how no one has answered that question!!!!!

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CripLib

Activity: 175

Crypto Liberty

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:00:05 PM

Even if made legal, doesn't mean it's not taboo.
Very correct observation.

Different government have different laws on sexuality. It has nothing to do with justice, just the rules of a few gangsters with a lot of power.
 Even, within the US there are different laws. In parts of Texas, all of Alabama and various cities throughout the country, from Maine to New Mexico, the sale of sex toys as a crime.  

I said it before and i'll say it again morality is a thing of the past. Checks and balance must be returned to our judicial systems. Low life judges are sitting in high places, and it is not coincidental. Maybe now we can better understand the song "Who let the dogs out?" Funny, how no one has answered that question!!!!!

Very good points. The thing is: most people are unable to THINK clearly, they are "blind" and NEED a magic "super hero" to give the solutions to the false problems that they believe are existent in their world. Most people only feel SAFE while there is a strong DEITY ruling their lives and dictating even who they can or cannot bang. Most people are not even able to RESPECT other people unless there's the the fear of a "strong hand" ready to blow. And in order to feel a LITTLE psychological (not even real) safety, people are ready to give up their freedoms. Most people give no value to LIBERTY. They are too lazy and stupid and need someone else to think on their behalf.

This someone, this deity, this super hero is (guess who) the legislators, the judges, your politicians, the STATE. And I am so glad that I do not include myself in this "most people" category.

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety
Benjamin Franklin

We have got to choose: do we want our Liberties to be respected or are we waiving them?

INSTANT GAMBLING  .!..PRIMEDICE.... 0.91% HOUSE EDGE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               HIGH BTC FAUCET EACH MINUTE!                    SELL YOUR SIGNATURE SPACE FOR BITCOINS!
THE WORLD'S MOST POPULAR BITCOIN GAMBLING WEBSITE
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: