Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:33:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where should i invest my bitcoins ? Wanna daily income  (Read 3703 times)
timmy1979222 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:38:24 PM

anyone know some trusty sites?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mageant
Legendary

Activity: 1145
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 07:40:10 PM

The smartest thing IMHO is to just store them in an offline wallet of your own.
Otherwise maybe loan them out on Bitfinex.

cjgames.com
mavromixalakis

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:40:39 PM

Invest in bitshares x and receive dividends.
timmy1979222 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:43:09 PM

sry, never heard, what is that?where do i get that, any website?
timmy1979222 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:44:03 PM

i know bitfinex, but how i earn there money, i tried to understand it, but didnt,
could you explain pls?
WillyBTC

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:47:05 PM

Return on loaned bitcoins on bitfinex does not justify the exchange risk, IMO. Lending USD there makes sense, not BTC.
timmy1979222 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:48:02 PM

Return on loaned bitcoins on bitfinex does not justify the exchange risk, IMO. Lending USD there makes sense, not BTC.
where do i lend the dollars? at bifinex? and how
WillyBTC

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:01:03 PM

where do i lend the dollars? at bifinex? and how

You move your USD to your "deposit" account and then go to the "Swaps" section to lend out.
beatljuice

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:05:19 PM

You say you're looking for "income."

If you are talking about the kind of income that you can pay your bills with DO NOT invest in any bitcoin venture.

Investing in bitcoin is a great idea in my opinion, but not as an income to pay your bills. Bitcoin might be worth $200 next week. Just don't do it.

If you really want to make bitcoin, sell your stuff on https://cryptothrift.com/ or https://bitshack.co.uk/. Write a book and sell it for bitcoin, etc.
WillyBTC

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:07:18 PM

You could try your hand at trading BTCUSD or BTC/altcoins. Risky, though. Smiley
timmy1979222 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:12:17 PM

i think about something daily income, but there are only hyips, wich i hear  are scams.
and about bitshares x i dont know much. something where i deposit money and earn daily would be great:)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4414

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:18:20 PM

bitcoins should be thought of as your retirement investment.. buy and hoard for a while.

if your into day trading then (accepting the risk of losses and gains) you could increase your hoard, but the most riskiest of all is loaning your coins out. especially to someone that you cannot grab hold by the throat and slap with a wet fish..

if your looking for regular income. find safe ways to increase your hoard that you can safely manage and understand.

DO NOT TRUST ANY SERVICE OR PERSON THAT YOU CANT FIND, TO SLAP WITH A WET FISH (Court order)

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BowieMan

Activity: 154

Is there life on Mars?

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:21:22 PM

you could ride the altcoin pump and dumps. but that is pretty risky!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
timmy1979222 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:22:17 PM

bitcoins should be thought of as your retirement investment.. buy and hoard for a while.

if your into day trading then (accepting the risk of losses and gains) you could increase your hoard, but the most riskiest of all is loaning your coins out. especially to someone that you cannot grab hold by the throat and slap with a wet fish..

if your looking for regular income. find safe ways to increase your hoard that you can safely manage and understand.

DO NOT TRUST ANY SERVICE OR PERSON THAT YOU CANT FIND, TO SLAP WITH A WET FISH (Court order)
tnx,
what do you think about golden-cows.com , i recently found just now or solidsharepro.com?
and about bitshares x? or bitfinex  lending?
beatljuice

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:09:59 PM

There is also https://btcjam.com/. You have more old school trust here because the borrowers are vetted and confirmed to an extent. I've been considering putting a little money here. Also nice because you can help bitcoin businesses with your loan.

Still should be very cautious though. Start small and see how it works.
HarmonLi

Activity: 350

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:12:04 PM

i'd just buy and hold for the most part. too many scams out there, and altcoins are very risky.

timmy1979222 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:16:37 PM

what do you think about bitshares x?
thebotnet

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:23:54 PM

I make quite a bit trading altcoins on different exchanges, most recently bittrex. But if you cant trade all day then then maybe a trading bot or if your really busy or lazy then a security.  Grin good luck!
hamtitampti

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:09:45 PM

Sell it on a Future on icbit.se -- and get a 20% apr at current price level
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:18:33 PM

You could always go gamble it on a dicegame with 90-98% chance of winning. If you have a larger sum of money could always do one of those trading algorithms on cryptotrader.org if you do sign up there would you be so kind to use my referral link https://cryptotrader.org/?r=246 I've been using them for 6 months now and some have been really good other algorithms not so much.

I also invest in various stocks that pay dividends on https://cryptostocks.com/

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mavromixalakis

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:16:47 AM

Look out at the below to find out more about bitshares x

Bitsharestalk.org

Bitshares.org

Wiki.bitshares.org

Bitshares are DACs under development. There will be many bitshares that all pay dividends to the shareholders.

Bitshares x is the decentralized banking exchange that will trade bit assets based on market predictions such as Bitusd,bitbtc, bit euro and any other commodity or currency you can think of. The consensus is that 1 Bitusd = 1 USD etc.. Once we reach this consensus the financial world as we know it today will change for ever...
Bitshares xts is the monetary value of the system.there are 2 bill xts.
In simple words Imagine a bank that cannot loan more money than the collateral it has (bitshares xts). There can not be printing of additional money as happens currently with fiat and no loans not backed by collateral that doesn't exist. In contrast imagine every time there are transactions the fees paid can be distroyed and therefore the amount of xts is reduced..these are your dividends as a shareholder..

The system is dpos, delegate proof of stake, which is way more advanced than pos..it is supper fast and in the future it will beat visa transaction speed. It uses Titan (named accounts and is somehow anonymous)..

I can talk forever about this stuff but it is better you do your research as well before..

Bitshares x will officially be launched this month. Currently the market cap is valued at 20-30 mil. My personal view is that by the end of the year will be c80 mil and in the future it will be worth billions..

Shortly after bitshares x is officially launched, we will have bitshares me (like nxt AE but way more advanced), bitshares DNS, music, lotto, insurance, voting and many others to come. All these dacs will pay dividends to the shareholders with a similar way to bitshares x.The way to obtain future shares to all these Dacs is by buying Protoshares PTS currently traded in all the exchanges.
You will be able to buy bitshares x (decentralized bank) shortly within the month.

I don't want to misslead anyone. These is something that has never be done before. It is on development since last year, a lot of funds have been spent from many investors, and finally we are in the final stages..

In order to understand the market prediction I will try to simplify it as follows. One can trade bitshares x for bit USD within bitshares x platform. One can also trade bitshares x in the various exchanges for btc and convert to USD. Therefore unless Bitusd = USD there will be arbitrage opportunities. This will be the case in the beggining but once consensus is reached then prepare your selves for the future of cryptocurrencies..

Bitshares by definition and by protocol design are made to make profits to the investors. Bitcoin by definition is making profit based on speculation about future demand. Bitshares you trust a decentralized exchange. Fiat you trust governments.bitcoin you trust mining pools and whales.

Where will you put your money?
atta2k15

Activity: 315

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:03:05 AM

ghash.io had just a huge price drop Smiley
BiTJack

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:23:11 AM

As suggested by many you can jump in new Alt's pump and dump train. If you can understand lending platform like bifinex sure give it try.
unpure

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:09:41 PM

Sell it on a Future on icbit.se -- and get a 20% apr at current price level

This one is good.
ThomasCrowne

Activity: 210

★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:23:15 PM

Try creating a post under the <Lending> section.  Be careful who your dealing with though and use escrow if at all possible.  Daily returns likely to be difficult to sell, but weekly much more likely.

Harley997

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:59:52 AM

There is also https://btcjam.com/. You have more old school trust here because the borrowers are vetted and confirmed to an extent. I've been considering putting a little money here. Also nice because you can help bitcoin businesses with your loan.

Still should be very cautious though. Start small and see how it works.
I would argue that bitfinex would be much safer then btcjam as the collateral is secured on the exchange. BTCjam basically uses reputation to give trust to it's members.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:41:37 AM

You could always go gamble it on a dicegame with 90-98% chance of winning. If you have a larger sum of money could always do one of those trading algorithms on cryptotrader.org if you do sign up there would you be so kind to use my referral link https://cryptotrader.org/?r=246 I've been using them for 6 months now and some have been really good other algorithms not so much.

I also invest in various stocks that pay dividends on https://cryptostocks.com/

I was thinking about making a bot to do the same thing earlier and see how it came out, but sometimes, the amount you make just isnt worth it.

What are your thoughts? what sites do you suggest (dice wise) and what coin?
mavromixalakis

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:03:39 AM

Gambling wise you can always play lotto shares or bitshares lotto. In both of them you can either use your shares to gamble or keep your shares and receive dividends from others that play the Dacs..
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:39:53 PM

There are sites that offer daily returns and trading advice.  You would have to do some looking around for the best ones that are know to be reliable.  No names come to mind at the moment and I'd feel better not recommending any because I myself have not tried them.

I may have bookmarked a site or if I come across any I will post a link here for you.  Also if you do find anything worthwhile please post it up.
lesnod11

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:01:21 PM

If you are going to play the HYIP game, the only way to do it is to invest under 20 dollars (something you can easily lose), and be patient and have self control not to invest anything more than the profits you gain from the site. If they are legit (99% are not), you will make a lot of money, if like most they are not legit, you might get your 20 dollars back and perhaps a few more withdraws before they close up shop.
PolarPoint

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:21:39 PM

I wish to invest my bitcoin safely too. I think there are thousands of bitcoin users wanting the same thing. There are too many "investment scams" out there, it is not worth the risk. Holding bitcoin is already an investment, I do not want to overcomplicate things too much.  Cheesy
iflash

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:21:19 AM

Hello,

if you are looking for a daily income and don't want to trade yourself, finding a business is a very difficult task. There are - among others - two things you could do:

1. Mining

There are many mining pools out there. My advice on all them: Don't. Mining - in my view - is not an attractive investment anymore. The price per GH/s is simply too high with most of the sites out there. What's worse: You will never know how difficulty changes. With so many orders on new mining gear that could hit the consumer, the overall hashing power might increase big time making mining even more difficult.

Trading

There are websites out there that do the trading for you and will pay out the gains on a daily level. There has been much talking about one particular website lately that I personally have tried as well. bitcoin-trader.biz (there is my ref link in the link)

They do mining and trading. Forget about the mining (because of the reasons already stated). Their trading option is worth a look, though, if you are confident that they are legit. And this is the question with many, many, many, many Bitoin related web offers. In case of BT we don't know.

What we do know:

1. Your initial investment that they use to trade, will be blocked for 120 days. During those four months you will get a daily (Monday to Friday) payout that you can cash out or reinvest. After 120 days you will get your principal back.

2. They exist since November 2013 and so far have been paying all their investors. Unfortunately, this is no proof that they are legit. There is chance that they are paying their old investors with the money paid by new ones. We simply don't know.

3. If they are legit, then their offer is fantastic as they pay out around 0,8 percent at the moment. They do this with arbitrage trading, a method where you exploit different prices of Bitcoin on different market places to your advantage.

BT sells shares at 20 USD per piece so you could start with little money. Personally, I invested significantly more. Still, it's part of my previous gains I achieved with Bitcoin so it does not hurt as much if BT runs away. But I don't think that this will happen.

I hope that helped - good luck with your investment

iFlash
Crypto_123

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:48:00 PM

Hello,

if you are looking for a daily income and don't want to trade yourself, finding a business is a very difficult task. There are - among others - two things you could do:

1. Mining

There are many mining pools out there. My advice on all them: Don't. Mining - in my view - is not an attractive investment anymore. The price per GH/s is simply too high with most of the sites out there. What's worse: You will never know how difficulty changes. With so many orders on new mining gear that could hit the consumer, the overall hashing power might increase big time making mining even more difficult.

Trading

There are websites out there that do the trading for you and will pay out the gains on a daily level. There has been much talking about one particular website lately that I personally have tried as well. bitcoin-trader.biz (there is my ref link in the link)

They do mining and trading. Forget about the mining (because of the reasons already stated). Their trading option is worth a look, though, if you are confident that they are legit. And this is the question with many, many, many, many Bitoin related web offers. In case of BT we don't know.

What we do know:

1. Your initial investment that they use to trade, will be blocked for 120 days. During those four months you will get a daily (Monday to Friday) payout that you can cash out or reinvest. After 120 days you will get your principal back.

2. They exist since November 2013 and so far have been paying all their investors. Unfortunately, this is no proof that they are legit. There is chance that they are paying their old investors with the money paid by new ones. We simply don't know.

3. If they are legit, then their offer is fantastic as they pay out around 0,8 percent at the moment. They do this with arbitrage trading, a method where you exploit different prices of Bitcoin on different market places to your advantage.

BT sells shares at 20 USD per piece so you could start with little money. Personally, I invested significantly more. Still, it's part of my previous gains I achieved with Bitcoin so it does not hurt as much if BT runs away. But I don't think that this will happen.

I hope that helped - good luck with your investment

iFlash

If you still like to mine choose wisely, check for example http://cloudmining.guru/ for more info.
dadugan

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:15:10 PM

For daily income, check out exchanges that let you lend.
cech4204a

Activity: 252

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 11:52:21 PM

Invest in gambling site and payout only profits daily, so you will have daily income. Can i ask what balance you have?

Bitcoin is DEAD
Zoou

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:17:44 AM

I put some in urocoin. It's a gamble yes but it's exciting
djjacket

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:20:48 PM

Hoard them - Long term outlook...

The only way you are going to get daily income is if you have a ton of bitcoin to use as a trading exchange business, loans, or other business ventures.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:39:29 AM

Look out at the below to find out more about bitshares x

Bitsharestalk.org

Bitshares.org

Wiki.bitshares.org

Bitshares are DACs under development. There will be many bitshares that all pay dividends to the shareholders.

Bitshares x is the decentralized banking exchange that will trade bit assets based on market predictions such as Bitusd,bitbtc, bit euro and any other commodity or currency you can think of. The consensus is that 1 Bitusd = 1 USD etc.. Once we reach this consensus the financial world as we know it today will change for ever...
Bitshares xts is the monetary value of the system.there are 2 bill xts.
In simple words Imagine a bank that cannot loan more money than the collateral it has (bitshares xts). There can not be printing of additional money as happens currently with fiat and no loans not backed by collateral that doesn't exist. In contrast imagine every time there are transactions the fees paid can be distroyed and therefore the amount of xts is reduced..these are your dividends as a shareholder..

The system is dpos, delegate proof of stake, which is way more advanced than pos..it is supper fast and in the future it will beat visa transaction speed. It uses Titan (named accounts and is somehow anonymous)..

I can talk forever about this stuff but it is better you do your research as well before..

Bitshares x will officially be launched this month. Currently the market cap is valued at 20-30 mil. My personal view is that by the end of the year will be c80 mil and in the future it will be worth billions..

Shortly after bitshares x is officially launched, we will have bitshares me (like nxt AE but way more advanced), bitshares DNS, music, lotto, insurance, voting and many others to come. All these dacs will pay dividends to the shareholders with a similar way to bitshares x.The way to obtain future shares to all these Dacs is by buying Protoshares PTS currently traded in all the exchanges.
You will be able to buy bitshares x (decentralized bank) shortly within the month.

I don't want to misslead anyone. These is something that has never be done before. It is on development since last year, a lot of funds have been spent from many investors, and finally we are in the final stages..

In order to understand the market prediction I will try to simplify it as follows. One can trade bitshares x for bit USD within bitshares x platform. One can also trade bitshares x in the various exchanges for btc and convert to USD. Therefore unless Bitusd = USD there will be arbitrage opportunities. This will be the case in the beggining but once consensus is reached then prepare your selves for the future of cryptocurrencies..

Bitshares by definition and by protocol design are made to make profits to the investors. Bitcoin by definition is making profit based on speculation about future demand. Bitshares you trust a decentralized exchange. Fiat you trust governments.bitcoin you trust mining pools and whales.

Where will you put your money?

uhm...i want some more info! is there a thread here on btt forum?
mavromixalakis

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:20:46 PM

Below some discussions about bitshares in here...
In case you have missed it there is a dual snapshot from PTS holders on the 21st August. That means people holding PTS on the 21st August on their wallet will receive their shares from Bitshares DNS (decentralized domains DAC. something like namecoin but way much better) and DNS Vote (a voting DAC).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707593.msg8270474#msg8270474

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=732406.msg8278175#msg8278175

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519083.msg8277276#msg8277276

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=721043.msg8144308#msg8144308

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=325261.msg8270512#msg8270512

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=664146.msg8270647#msg8270647

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521938.msg8322386#msg8322386

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=679185.140

In any case I think that the best source of information will be the official bitshares forum and the wiki.

Bithsarestalk.og

People are very helpful there and will help you to get you started very easily.

I also advise people to start using the bitshares X wallet. This thing is amazing!!! Very fast transactions, anonymity and soon there will start trading bitassets!

G1ng3rBr34dM4n

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:16:28 PM

+1 on checking out BitShares.
zorco

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:59:23 PM

sry, never heard, what is that?where do i get that, any website?

here : http://bitshares-x.info/  it is absolutely brilliant and it only came out like a few weeks ago.
NapoleonBonaparte

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:16:17 PM

Check out bitfinex and okcoin lending platform.
Fray

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:08:52 AM

Check out bitfinex and okcoin lending platform.

Personally I would recommend bitfinex, and am really not familiar with okcoin. There are some people that think the amount of leverage at bitfinex (in total) is a sign of an overextended market that would be subject to a flash crash. People also speculate that lenders on bitfinex would be left holding the bag in this event.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: