Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 01:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A bullish day  (Read 4066 times)
Newbie1022

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:05:07 AM

seems to be kind of the calm before the storm, lots of investor money slated to start coming in, I think we may be sarting another bull run

A fool and his money Bitcoins will soon part.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 01:36:30 AM

BTC has been way too low after coming down from that run to $660.  I think we'll be heading up to the $640 range this next week.  The market has been waiting for another rally with no really bad FUD going around

counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:42:04 PM

I suspect next month this time we will have made a significant moves up or will be in the process of doing so.  All the news is good recently and don't see anywhere else to go but up.
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:05:40 AM

I've seen the price stalled for more than 8 weeks before. I think there is no reason for that doesn't happens again.
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:53:02 PM

I suspect next month this time we will have made a significant moves up or will be in the process of doing so.  All the news is good recently and don't see anywhere else to go but up.

I got to say, Bitcoin has been through some real shit over time and has held its own in terms of market price very well. Bitcoin as a protocol is alive and well, as it will be irrespective of the daily price variations.

It's a game of patience; many people keep hoping for the next 'bubble', and a lot of people think as $10,000 as the magical target price, at which point they will apparently dump their coins and live happily ever after...

JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 4553

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:37:26 AM

a lot of people think as $10,000 as the magical target price, at which point they will apparently dump their coins and live happily ever after...

That's this year's version.

It wasn't all that long ago that those who paid pennies per coin thought that $100 per bitcoin was the moon. Many cashed out when it finally got there.

By last year those who'd paid a few dollars thought the moon was $1000 and sure enough, when it hit a grand many dumped.

Now we have many noobs who think of bitcoins as costing hundreds of dollars each, so we shouldn't be surprised that they see the moon at $10k and we can expect a accompanying dump when that's reached.

When Bitcoin broke $100 it made a millionaire out of whomever sold that famous pizza. Last autumn when it broke $1000, all the thousand coin holders became millionaires and a big party was planned. It's little wonder that those with a hundred or more coins are eagerly awaiting $10k per.

And on and on it goes, at least until wide-scale adoption takes hold.

As for dumping any coins to live happily ever after, that would be foolish. Ever after would almost surely be happier with billions of satoshis than with millions of dollars, euros or whatever fiat currency is still standing.
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:55:03 AM

I got to say, Bitcoin has been through some real shit over time and has held its own in terms of market price very well. Bitcoin as a protocol is alive and well, as it will be irrespective of the daily price variations.

It's a game of patience; many people keep hoping for the next 'bubble', and a lot of people think as $10,000 as the magical target price, at which point they will apparently dump their coins and live happily ever after...

Agreed when I say we are going up I'm not saying today I'm say the over all trend will be steady or trend upwards.  I'm not in the bubble camp really I just like the growth part, I'll take it how I can get it i guess.  I'd prefer sustainable movement however.
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:35:21 AM

A bullish day is never a bullish day when you don't have any fiat around.

FUR11

Activity: 378

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:32:41 PM

We haven't had any bullish days in a week or so. Yesterday was just another sideways movement. We were lucky that we didn't fall in a pit, ha  Grin
I have't even looked at the price in a couple hours, so I don't know if we're even above 600 anymore  Tongue

spazzdla (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:32:16 PM

We haven't had any bullish days in a week or so. Yesterday was just another sideways movement. We were lucky that we didn't fall in a pit, ha  Grin
I have't even looked at the price in a couple hours, so I don't know if we're even above 600 anymore  Tongue

It hasn't been below 600 in a month.. what makes you think it did in 2 random hours?
picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:10:40 PM

It hasn't been below 600 in a month.. what makes you think it did in 2 random hours?

He didn't say he thought it was

It could go anywhere in the next few weeks, up or down, as always
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:19:52 AM

seems to be kind of the calm before the storm, lots of investor money slated to start coming in, I think we may be sarting another bull run

i don't know anymore. i mean, this is what most people here have been saying for the past 2 months, and not a whole lot has happened.
FUR11

Activity: 378

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:50:41 PM

Well the price seemed to target the high 500s a couple of times over the past week(s). The small bull runs haven't really meterialized a major choo choo and thus some people tend to get overly pessimistic and start shorting. Other people fall for the pessimism as well and together the price isn't exactly climbing steadily at the moment. It could go either way to be honest. Although I'd prefer the north!

onlyu

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:59:51 AM

Price action looks very weak.

I am tempted to short at 620 and cover around 550.
picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:07:16 PM

Did you short?

If you did you made some money
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:01:51 PM

Did you short?

If you did you made some money

$25/btc.

Need to have some bitcoins for this be good money
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: