Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:27:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitExchange hardware wallet is ready:Metal, Sapphire Crystal, Touch,Water proof  (Read 5337 times)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 08:55:27 PM

Several have asked for more information and or a website on this product but seems like nothing is forthcoming.

If the OP is serious about doing business then he should at the very least post more information here in regards to the product, software etc... People will use this product to store small to large amounts of bitcoins and doing so without all the information required to make an informed decision is in my opinion a major risk.

I like the look of the product and would easily buy one but not without the OP disclosing full information about the product and not without some form of verification of such information.

There are presently more than enough alternatives [Trezor, Ledger, KeyKeep, Case etc..] where all the information has been shared and verified so no reason to waste anymore time on this product until such time as the requested/required information is shared.

Precisely my thoughts Wink That was the objective of my post. I like to see different hardware wallets and as far as the visual aspect of the thing this one looks pretty solid. But no information about it is really provided...

I'm with both of you as well. I love the square one -- it just looks so much more futuristic than the Trezor and alternatives. But I don't have a lot of confidence in a largely-unknown entity possibly being able to bug the systems in some way. I'd love to know the security to help prevent that.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 11:54:39 PM

I don't like the boom of everyone making hardware wallets. They need to be able to be built from source and then put on the devices, otherwise we have no way of knowing that these devices are doing what they are supposed to, they could be "generating" keys that these people have already generated, putting our money at risk.
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 12:30:46 AM

Several have asked for more information and or a website on this product but seems like nothing is forthcoming.

If the OP is serious about doing business then he should at the very least post more information here in regards to the product, software etc... People will use this product to store small to large amounts of bitcoins and doing so without all the information required to make an informed decision is in my opinion a major risk.

I like the look of the product and would easily buy one but not without the OP disclosing full information about the product and not without some form of verification of such information.

There are presently more than enough alternatives [Trezor, Ledger, KeyKeep, Case etc..] where all the information has been shared and verified so no reason to waste anymore time on this product until such time as the requested/required information is shared.

Precisely my thoughts Wink That was the objective of my post. I like to see different hardware wallets and as far as the visual aspect of the thing this one looks pretty solid. But no information about it is really provided...

I'm with both of you as well. I love the square one -- it just looks so much more futuristic than the Trezor and alternatives. But I don't have a lot of confidence in a largely-unknown entity possibly being able to bug the systems in some way. I'd love to know the security to help prevent that.
it's open source code. you control your bitcoin.
and we will give out 20pcs free samples to our clients.when the plan is ready, i will publish it here.
thanks.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 12:31:33 AM

I don't like the boom of everyone making hardware wallets. They need to be able to be built from source and then put on the devices, otherwise we have no way of knowing that these devices are doing what they are supposed to, they could be "generating" keys that these people have already generated, putting our money at risk.
it's open source code.
the bitcoin is under your control.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 12:32:13 AM

we used some open source code from Trezor, and Bwallet.

Like Trezor's schematics, bootloader and firmware perhaps ?
its simillar. and we did our own upgrade.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:19:10 AM

it's open source code. you control your bitcoin.
and we will give out 20pcs free samples to our clients.when the plan is ready, i will publish it here.
thanks.

This is awesome. I would absolutely take a review one. I'd also review it for CryptoPlace as part of that, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Syth

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:52:01 PM

it's open source code.
the bitcoin is under your control.
If it's going to be open source,
I could very well be interested. I can do a review if you need.
I did do a handful of reviews on the SR forums back in the day.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: