Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:35:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated]  (Read 121944 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 05:49:23 AM

hI, you said trust will be equal the price to dmd , you mean in usd value or in market cap value ?

TRUST will be used to swap back to your DMD if you chose to no longer stake. If a person sells these coins, I would Guess the new owner could claim the DMD.  It is super easy to do a multi sig on Trust to chain to any blockchain. So, The TRUST tethered to DMD would equal, but not any other coins.

Two things I know you won't like:
Centralized yes and  I still need to do the "Know your customer" paperwork if it's over a certain amount..

How do you perform this swap?

There are only eight people that loaned us their DMD for Masternodes and were given paper TRUST as collateral as proof of their DMD ownership.  We used a DMD and TRUST wallets on a client machine to create the transaction.  The stakes go where each person requested it.  No one has requested their DMD to be returned.  So far we have swapped only one way.  When their Paper is returned, we will send their DMD back to the original address it came from.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrey Ewink

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:35:12 PM

Though this is a very old coin, but this coin marketcap dies at 4 million dollars, can this coin have more enthusiasts and make the price will continue to grow multiply?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:58:47 PM

Though this is a very old coin, but this coin marketcap dies at 4 million dollars, can this coin have more enthusiasts and make the price will continue to grow multiply?

Our focus is on sustainability.  We try to stay ahead of the trends and continue to support projects that will last more than 3 months.

It looks like $.25 was an uptick and settled back to $.15  That doesn't mean it will stay at $.25 or $.15 for that matter.  Bitcoin's price is what we are measured against and as we all know Bitcoin is high because of the BTCGold coins distribution.  After the distribution, people will return to TRUST, people will leave BTC, both or they could do none of that.  So, we will continue to do what we can do to mitigate the ups and downs.

eks111

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:45:28 PM

why such dips in price? will there be growth?
Topgun2000

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:27:57 PM

Everything loses value when Bitcoins on the move. Check the 1 year chart out. Growing all the time
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 12:42:43 AM

I apologize but we are in Punta Cana.  We have built the mining, solar and stakin investments to stabilize the price.  But unfortunately we cannnt gaurantee a price or affect our own price on Bittrex.  I can tell you are assets far outweigh our current listed price.  As a corporation we have to announce prices 30 days before we buy.  We normally announce our annual report and people average out our advances divided by our future year coin count to come up with a price.  Our best investors and developers are gathering to strengthen TRUST.

eks111

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:38:48 AM

do you plan to enter other exchanges?
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 12:52:48 PM

do you plan to enter other exchanges?

Many exchanges have contacted us and we did have four exchanges at one point.  The problem with many exchanges is the lack of transparency and withdrawals.  Bittrex is the only exchange I value thus far.  With their superior programming and security centric platform, I would only follow their recommended exchanges.  We are looking at upbit.

etherchik

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:40:12 PM

Where is your team located btw?
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 01:45:44 PM

Where is your team located btw?

We are a collection of Facebook, Twitter, Wickr, Connect and BCT users that figure out how to spend the weekly bounty to keep the coin going.  I coordinate the traffic.  No one has official titles or responsibilities.  Everyone is kept safe and I do not devolge their identities. -Trav

coastal

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:11:16 PM

So is the idea behind TRUST coin for it too become like a stock option once you guys have the bank license and can put assets behind it? Or is the value from the coin going to be derived from its increased use on Trust Digital platforms by customers as the company grows?
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 02:43:57 AM

So is the idea behind TRUST coin for it too become like a stock option once you guys have the bank license and can put assets behind it? Or is the value from the coin going to be derived from its increased use on Trust Digital platforms by customers as the company grows?

I’ll try to explain, we have our projects broken into these three. Trust Digital is holding a hedge of coins to apply for a Bank Charter in Minnesota USA. The goal is to create legal Loans and Assets fast with the hedge support as collateral. BitCram will increase Trust use by helping people make a living on the Crypto Ecosystem.  Steady legal paycheck for less tax liabilities. MitchellMint runs the mining, minting and forging.  Creating a sustainable cash flow for previous two projects. Every week we decide what to buy with our MitchellMint funds.

To be extremely transparent, our purchases of TRUST with our BTC stash requires a 30-day notice of price and amount like any corporate purchase. We don’t pump our price and do not participate in trades on Bittrex to artificially inflate volume.  Some people have used misinformation to over value coins.  Watch-out!  We will be very clear when we buy TRUST.

When I was working (marketing, mining and code review) with so many altcoins in 2012, I needed some place to store outside of BTC and keep it quiet enough to prevent the pumps. So I bought a private wallet for TRUST a year later and distributed coins through GPU mining. The true IDEA is to make a safe accounting ledger. TRUST is the accounting ledger we use.  We also support its nodes and help people install wallets. We are no where near as popular as the top ten coins but people continue to help move the project forward.

Does this help? - Trav

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 12:30:47 PM

I just want to know if any photos or LinkedIn profile for every team member?

We don’t use Celebrity Linkedin to support our coin.  Our team is on Wickr.

coastal

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:17:10 PM

I’ll try to explain, we have our projects broken into these three. Trust Digital is holding a hedge of coins to apply for a Bank Charter in Minnesota USA. The goal is to create legal Loans and Assets fast with the hedge support as collateral. BitCram will increase Trust use by helping people make a living on the Crypto Ecosystem.  Steady legal paycheck for less tax liabilities. MitchellMint runs the mining, minting and forging.  Creating a sustainable cash flow for previous two projects. Every week we decide what to buy with our MitchellMint funds.

To be extremely transparent, our purchases of TRUST with our BTC stash requires a 30-day notice of price and amount like any corporate purchase. We don’t pump our price and do not participate in trades on Bittrex to artificially inflate volume.  Some people have used misinformation to over value coins.  Watch-out!  We will be very clear when we buy TRUST.

When I was working (marketing, mining and code review) with so many altcoins in 2012, I needed some place to store outside of BTC and keep it quiet enough to prevent the pumps. So I bought a private wallet for TRUST a year later and distributed coins through GPU mining. The true IDEA is to make a safe accounting ledger. TRUST is the accounting ledger we use.  We also support its nodes and help people install wallets. We are no where near as popular as the top ten coins but people continue to help move the project forward.

Does this help? - Trav

Okay yeah that makes sense. I was trying to get an idea by reading the past posts, but this explains it perfectly. Glad to see a blockchain project that is actually building up value instead of trying to justify a billion dollar valuation with clever marketing and big promises.
Victorreach

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:49:46 PM

Hello! This coin can now be mined or not already? If yes, can I link to working pools?
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:59:04 PM

It’s a PoS Coin.  You can only CPU mine it when you own TRUST.  For every 1500 coins you should be able to stake every 30 days.

You could Mine another coin and use its proceeds to trade coins on Bittrex.  It depends on your preferred Algo.

What do you currently mine?

ders_a

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:50:20 AM

Looks small volumes on Trex. No risk of delisted?

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:12:59 PM

Looks small volumes on Trex. No risk of delisted?

There is always a risk.  Our sum of 2017 is quite impressive but streaky.  Its hard to see but TrustDigital is acquiring more assets and making moves during this crypto slump.  Quarter One is historically the time to buy, Quarter Two is a good measurement for what Quarter Four will bring.  We have a system to keep growing the value.  Bittrex is not a charity and will delist us if we start costing them money.

Flying in under the radar is kind-of our thing.  If we announce anything, our coin value will go up pending the FUD. Its not worth creating a bag holder for someone else's profit.  We have Mining, Minting, Forging and its all profitable.  We have to publish our profits properly and declare a value.  Until then, everyone can speculate the price on Bittrex.  As a rule we do not participate in our Market to prevent any manipulation - including fake volume.

Travis

NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:12:29 AM

Check out TrustPlus chart at BitScreener
https://bitscreener.com/coins/trustplus

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 12:51:49 PM

Check out TrustPlus chart at BitScreener
https://bitscreener.com/coins/trustplus

Thank you for sending us this,  we will add it to TrustPlus.com.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: