Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:14:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated]  (Read 121940 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 07:43:59 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 08:31:58 PM by mitchellmint

I did not buy any Hashlets last night.  I kept the BTC in ZenPool because the prices went up quite a bit for MultiPool.  Waiting for it to settle down or Buy Zen tonight. 

Our X11 Miners have been upgraded to the latest and greatest software adding 25% to production.

Yes we do have 1M on NeoScrypt.  FTC has helped us buy more Zen.

My current strategy is to accumulate HASHpoints (HASHcoin IPO) to increase the value of TRUSTplus.  HASHcoin has GAWminers, ZenPool and HASHtalk as routes to boost their coin. 

I am trying to keep tabs on all TRUSTplus assets on TRUSTplus.com  There is a bug in the THEME when listing a couple Topics at once so, Assets is the only topic available right now.  I will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 08:38:34 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 07:49:04 PM by mitchellmint

Creating a new OP to match the site...

International Digital Network

Bittrex Casheer Android Hashlets QRCodes Shopify pyTRUST TRUSTj TRUSTlaw AutoTransactions TAddy ZEROcoin TOR RaspberryPIvault

http://www.trustplus.com

http://trust.blockexplorer.cc

Launched July 4th, 2014

TRUSTplus Prof-of-Work mining started on Independence Day with the intention of creating a coin with Integrity.
The developers are not Anonymous and work hard to decentralize your assets and transactions. It has Auto Transactions for future use of credit ratings and TRUSTee contracts.

Electronic Wallets

We have a wallet for every Operating system. We have a strong community and can have a custom wallet built for your platform.

Prof of Developers

Crypto Asian has published a 5 PoD Rating for TRUSTplus developers. You can email the developers at any time dev@trustplus.com

Modular RoadMap

Our modular roadmap supports a platform to evolve crypto currency into digital finance, law, e-commerce and ERP. We are always developing decentralized modules capable of functioning on any device.
Buy TRUST direct
You can easily buy TRUST with Dollar, BTC and other Accepted Coin.

Hashlet Prime Share
This is a centralized ZenCloud Group run by the Developers of TRUST that pays out in TRUST.  Prime is a long term investment.

Hashlet Zen Share
This is a centralized ZenCloud Group run by the Developers of TRUST that pays out in TRUST.  Zen is a short term investment.

RaspberryPi TRUST Vault
You can get a cost efficient Hardware Device to store your TRUST.

TRUSTsocial and LinkStack
News Articles:
cryptoArticles.com

Message Boards:
CryptoCoinTalk.com
bitcointa.lk
BitCoinTalk.org - Production Stage
BitCoinTalk.org - Development Stage

Market Price:
coinmarketcap.com/TrustPlus/
cryptonator.com/TRUST-BTC
worldcoinindex.com/Trustplus
cryptocoincharts.info/trust
cryptrader.com/trust/btc

Social Media:
freenode/#TrustPlus
r/TRUSTplusCoin/
twitter.com/TrustPlus
twitter.com/TrustPlusCoin
linkedin.com/groups/TrustPlus
linkedin.com/company
facebook.com/TRUSTplusCoin
vk.com/trustpluscoin
crunchbase.com/trustplus

Information Sites:
briehost.com/TrustPlus
cryptovein.com/TRUST
http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/

Mining Pools:
coinking.io/trustplus

Retail Site:
https://www.trustplus.com
GAW Affiliate Link - Supports GAW mining

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 04:29:00 AM

I did not buy any Hashlets last night.  I kept the BTC in ZenPool because the prices went up quite a bit for MultiPool.  Waiting for it to settle down or Buy Zen tonight. 

Our X11 Miners have been upgraded to the latest and greatest software adding 25% to production.

My current strategy is to accumulate HASHpoints (HASHcoin IPO) to increase the value of TRUSTplus.  HASHcoin has GAWminers, ZenPool and HASHtalk as routes to boost their coin. 

I am trying to keep tabs on all TRUSTplus assets on TRUSTplus.com  There is a bug in the THEME when listing a couple Topics at once so, Assets is the only topic available right now.  I will try to fix it as soon as possible.

GAW Market is still closed, and Retail does not look like a good option historically.  I am going to bank the BTC for another day.  Worst case scenario is the purchase of another Prime or a BTC injection on BitTrex.com

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 06:15:50 AM

GAW Market is still closed, and Retail does not look like a good option historically.  I am going to bank the BTC for another day.  Worst case scenario is the purchase of another Prime or a BTC injection on BitTrex.com

Got a Zen.

stafur

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:03:08 PM

Hello,
Just wanted to check in and let you know I am still actively working on automatic transactions and trust contracts. In the meantime please chime in and let us know if you have any questions.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 11:11:45 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 12:28:37 AM by mitchellmint

Current News from MitchellMint

Facebook:
Photo Contests work well, we will be presenting 6000 TRUST to Ada for her cat costume.

P2P Network News:
Playing with an interface to report the health of the SuperNodes and how you node is interacting.
Paris node coming online.  http://par1.trustplus.com/status.php
Sao Paulo is pending a datacenter.  IBM is still working on it http://www.datacenterdynamics.com.br/focus/archive/2014/01/ibm-anuncia-data-center-em-s%C3%A3o-paulo and its massive.
TrustPlus.com will be renting our network to other coins.  It will cost other coins $50 a month to partner our network.  If you have other coins you are involved with that may have P2P network issues, let them know of this service.  I would prefer to take TRUST, but can trade for bounties.

GAWMining Hashlet reselling:
We are waiting on White Hat status with GAW to sell Hashlets Directly.  This is on hold due to the launch of HASHcoin.  TRUSTplus is working very hard to be a part of this project.  GAW is making many efforts to take the #1 spot including buying BTC.com

TRUST Assets:
We are reporting TRUST Assets on TRUSTplus.com  For now we have a couple AltCoins and almost three dozen Hashlets.  The real prize is Hash Points to be able to buy HASHcoin at IPO.

Vampiro4L

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:16:49 PM

you guys have been a great dev team for months now.
providing updates and actual real work.
i hope all of your effort pays off in it.
a lot of coins could learn a great deal from how you guys conduct business.
great job, and wishing you continued success.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 06:35:59 PM

ipoMiner.com is offering HashX... we will be offering it on TRUSTPlus.com

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 07:11:42 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 07:57:18 PM by mitchellmint

Creating a new OP to match the site...

International Digital Network

Bittrex Casheer Android Hashlets QRCodes Shopify pyTRUST TRUSTj TRUSTlaw AutoTransactions TAddy ZEROcoin TOR RaspberryPIvault

http://www.trustplus.com

http://trust.blockexplorer.cc

Launched July 4th, 2014

TRUSTplus Prof-of-Work mining started on Independence Day with the intention of creating a coin with Integrity.
The developers are not Anonymous and work hard to decentralize your assets and transactions. It has Auto Transactions for future use of credit ratings and TRUSTee contracts.

Electronic Wallets

We have a wallet for every Operating system. We have a strong community and can have a custom wallet built for your platform.

Prof of Developers

Crypto Asian has published a 5 PoD Rating for TRUSTplus developers. You can email the developers at any time dev@trustplus.com

Modular RoadMap

Our modular roadmap supports a platform to evolve crypto currency into digital finance, law, e-commerce and ERP. We are always developing decentralized modules capable of functioning on any device.
Buy TRUST direct
You can easily buy TRUST with Dollar, BTC and other Accepted Coin.

Hashlet Prime Share
This is a centralized ZenCloud Group run by the Developers of TRUST that pays out in TRUST.  Prime is a long term investment.

Hashlet Zen Share
This is a centralized ZenCloud Group run by the Developers of TRUST that pays out in TRUST.  Zen is a short term investment.

RaspberryPi TRUST Vault
You can get a cost efficient Hardware Device to store your TRUST.

TRUSTsocial and LinkStack
News Articles:
cryptoArticles.com

Message Boards:
CryptoCoinTalk.com
bitcointa.lk
BitCoinTalk.org - Production Stage
BitCoinTalk.org - Development Stage

Market Price:
coinmarketcap.com/TrustPlus/
cryptonator.com/TRUST-BTC
worldcoinindex.com/Trustplus
cryptocoincharts.info/trust
cryptrader.com/trust/btc

Social Media:
freenode/#TrustPlus
r/TRUSTplusCoin/
twitter.com/TrustPlus
twitter.com/TrustPlusCoin
linkedin.com/groups/TrustPlus
linkedin.com/company
facebook.com/TRUSTplusCoin
vk.com/trustpluscoin
crunchbase.com/trustplus

Information Sites:
briehost.com/TrustPlus
cryptovein.com/TRUST
http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/

Mining Pools:
coinking.io/trustplus

Retail Site:
https://www.trustplus.com
GAW Affiliate Link - Supports GAW mining

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 07:57:53 PM

Current SuperNode Map.  

Current Network Routes Map.

Maintenance is up to $260/month.

bluepixie

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 11:26:09 PM

trustplus is in danger of delisting on bittrex.

just a heads up.   people may want to buy or sell to keep it listed

silk: BGBAs75ApT81uGLQZN7qdzrUVj8DXiYscF
piggy: pbDUdRPkhoxTGLmrXp4wuMgwoHbUfgrTW8
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 11:29:08 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 11:52:25 PM by mitchellmint

just a heads up.   people may want to buy or sell to keep it listed

We have an agreement, I am sure there is a mistake.  I sent a case in to bittrex #11374 and IRC'ed Richie.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 01:37:57 AM

just a heads up.   people may want to buy or sell to keep it listed

We have an agreement, I am sure there is a mistake.  I sent a case in to bittrex #11374 and IRC'ed Richie.

Bittrex will need 0.05 BTC Daily in fees, I will find a bot to buy and sell to itself to cover the fee.  I will let you know what time of the day the bot will fire.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 04:13:26 PM

Bought another 1M Zen

Topgun2000

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:23:28 PM

Any news on this bot to keep up daily trade to keep bittrex happy? Have you any plans for other sites to trade trust plus?? And will you be continuing updates, weekly or two weekly in the future. I love this coin & the dev direction its heading in & hope it can be sorted for continued trade at bittrex. The last thing trustplus owners want or need is nowhere to trade trust on!!!
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 04:30:22 PM

Any news on this bot to keep up daily trade to keep bittrex happy? Have you any plans for other sites to trade trust plus?? And will you be continuing updates, weekly or two weekly in the future. I love this coin & the dev direction its heading in & hope it can be sorted for continued trade at bittrex. The last thing trustplus owners want or need is nowhere to trade trust on!!!

I talked to Ryan @ Bittrex last night, our volume has dropped and this is an automated response.  We were at 400,000 coins for sale, amusing everyone is staking.  After the notification we are now over a million.

This is strictly an automated warning.  No decision has been discussed at Bittrex to De-List Trust.  They are going to look into finding a way, some exception for TRUST, to turn the warning off.

Topgun2000

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:52:05 PM

Thank you for you quick response. People staking trust!! They no the long term true value of trustplus! Keep up the good work. Many thanks to the trustplus team
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 06:14:54 PM

RPi Kits may go from $75 to $50  Shocked

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2014-11/10/raspberry-pi-even-smaller

I am a Tech Nerd so this is big news to me and I already backordered a couple dozen.  This is important to me because I put different coins on each of these devices, and I have started working on a html interface for TRUST.  Its like I have a mini bank on my TV.  Here is a Draft of the layout, nothing special so far.  It uses RPC commands and its set to only listen to 127.0.0.1.  Security is not 100%, it still needs a fail-safe in-case a computer on your local network is compromised.  I am still working with BitTrex to get the API working right in the Exchange.  Once this TRUSTpi is done, I will make some for other coins, top three http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/ BTC LTC PPC and maybe HashCoin if they ever launch.  It will then be able to have a local exchange between the RPis.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 12:42:42 AM

Not much new to report this week.  Stafur is working on the QT wallet update, I am working on HTML (PHP) for the RPi.  I will be in the IRC ROOM tonight if you have any questions.  Thank you!

Travis

stafur

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 06:01:01 PM

Not much new to report this week.  Stafur is working on the QT wallet update, I am working on HTML (PHP) for the RPi.  I will be in the IRC ROOM tonight if you have any questions.  Thank you!

Travis

Hey Travis,
Yeah, I'm working on the following:
qt wallet update, auto trans via mobile wallet, auto trans via qt wallet, trust contracts, paypal integration, database integration. To name a few. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: