Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:03:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling Service] Photo Touch-ups for Bitcoins  (Read 1032 times)
Bunny (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2011, 05:07:50 PM

hello.

I'll do some touch-up on photos for coins. Make an offer of how much you're willing to pay me, and I'll see what i can do. Nothing huge, just little adjustments (example: people's faces, red eyes, teeth, etc...).

if you let me, ill post before/after pics on here, but if you dont want me to, i wont.

If somehow i lose your photo, i'll send you your money back. If you change your mind i'll send you half your coins back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ricochet

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2011, 11:45:23 PM

I actually have a very minor request, if you're interested, regarding my current avatar.  Since I don't have a scanner, the image was taken from my digital camera, and to the left of the face you can see the circular reflection of the lens.  I'd be looking to merely have that reflection removed while still keeping the natural gradient.  Probably only needs the smudge tool, but I don't have Photoshop or Photoshop experience myself.

Offering 1.5 BTC for the job (~$5 at current exchange rate), and if you're interested I will provide the high-res camera image to work with (I'll resize it to avatar dimensions myself)
Bunny (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 02:07:16 PM

I actually have a very minor request, if you're interested, regarding my current avatar.  Since I don't have a scanner, the image was taken from my digital camera, and to the left of the face you can see the circular reflection of the lens.  I'd be looking to merely have that reflection removed while still keeping the natural gradient.  Probably only needs the smudge tool, but I don't have Photoshop or Photoshop experience myself.

Offering 1.5 BTC for the job (~$5 at current exchange rate), and if you're interested I will provide the high-res camera image to work with (I'll resize it to avatar dimensions myself)

Okay, sounds do-able.
Ricochet

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 07:41:05 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2011, 08:12:15 PM by Ricochet

Quick update here.  Bunny fulfilled my request, and confirmed receipt of my payment (which I increased to 2 BTC due to the change in exchange rate).  

EDIT:  avatar updated with the retouched photo

EDIT 2: you have my permission to use my photos as a before-and-after comparison.  The change was minor, but anything will help, right?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: