Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:29:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Campaign's done,tokens distributed already,but not yet listed in exchange.  (Read 90 times)
feehannah (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:40:43 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 11:10:47 AM by feehannah

It is usually happened that campaign's done,and tokens already distributed to the participants,but not yet listed in exchange? According to them,it will be listed to exchange when the ICO's done. The ICO will begin three months after from tokens rewarded.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:57:07 PM

It is usually happened that campaign's done,and tokens already distributed to the participants,but not yet listed in exchange? According to them,it will be listed to exchange when the ICO's done. The ICO will begin three months after from tokens rewarded.

You may find the n number of bounties like you said. I have seen some of my friends who is making money on bounty side wait for 6 months to see the tokens listed there. So there is nothing you can do with that ICO project bro, you just need to wait to get the tokens listed.

I hope the campaign you part for these time will be having the telegram group. Please join and check the update when it gonna list on the exchange and which exchange. That is the best way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: