Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:52:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins Doomsday Defect Manual  (Read 966 times)
BITCOIN_BETTY (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:03:09 AM

Hey guys, I'm a new bitcoin fan. Need bit of advice before I buy, pls. Just wondering if I should worry about this  Smiley

https://sites.google.com/site/bitcoinsforeverybodyfoundation/bitcoins-doomsday-defect

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:10:42 AM

Bitcoin isn't for the faint of heart that's for sure. Many of us have been through multiple swings in both directions but it seems bear hunting season is about to start so newcomers should better get out their battle axes if they hop on board. One either has a vision on what Bitcoin can become or they do not. More and more big money has gotten on board more so than ever before and you can use it in many more places than before. More exchanges are popping up and we're on the cusp of ETFs and more hedge funds arriving in the ecosystem, so more mega financial interests are showing interest. It's not like you're putting your money on a roulette wheel at the moment. Can't say I'm all in but mostly.
BITCOIN_BETTY (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:13:46 AM

Bitcoin isn't for the faint of heart that's for sure. Many of us have been through multiple swings in both directions but it seems bear hunting season is about to start so newcomers should better get out their battle axes if they hop on board. One either has a vision on what Bitcoin can become or they do not. More and more big money has gotten on board more so than ever before and you can use it in many more places than before. More exchanges are popping up and we're on the cusp of ETFs and more hedge funds arriving in the ecosystem, so more mega financial interests are showing interest. It's not like you're putting your money on a roulette wheel at the moment. Can't say I'm all in but mostly.

Good advice, thx,B
karlb187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 01:30:58 AM

I'm in till the end baby!  Cool

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:38:53 AM

Hey guys, I'm a new bitcoin fan. Need bit of advice before I buy, pls. Just wondering if I should worry about this  Smiley

https://sites.google.com/site/bitcoinsforeverybodyfoundation/bitcoins-doomsday-defect

Thanks

Total BS.
Bitcoin prices are set by supply and demand. If someone with a huge amount of coins "crashes" the market, then hungry buyers quickly drive the price back up....every time.

SpontaneousDream

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:56:53 AM

Good synopsis of the current situation. I feel the same.
hollowframe

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:18:22 AM

Thanks

Total BS.
Bitcoin prices are set by supply and demand. If someone with a huge amount of coins "crashes" the market, then hungry buyers quickly drive the price back up....every time.
Exactly, this is nothing more then FUD. When prices of any market crashes, buyers will step in to buy at lower prices, this is why after almost every crash the price almost always rebounds somewhat.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: