Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:02:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Privacy Book  (Read 6869 times)
eroxors
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Think. Positive. Thoughts.

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2012, 01:51:20 PM

I purchased the ebook!

To all those who are aware of what is coming and have a serious interest in maintaining their personal privacy and individual freedom, I recommend reading this book. The author presents a genuine and legit product. The ebook will be a valuable edition to your personal collection. I believe in the architecture of Bitcoin and look forward to the future of this crypto-currency in this new emergence of global tyrany. However, I cannot say the same for this forum! I used to visit this forum until it was overrun by all the juveniles. These days I don't waste my time here. I have serious pursuits and this forum doesn't stand up. I'm only taking the time to write this because I heard about the abuse and I don't like to see individuals with integrity and legitimacy bullied!

You individuals should be ashamed of yourselves!

Sovereign Investor - I tip my hat to you and your work! Keep it up and continue your efforts to communicate and educate - we need people like you. Take my advice, and don't waste your time here!
This is a den of miscreants! You don't belong here!

To all you little angry ones: Don't lash back regarding this post. I won't be back to read your rants!

Farewell,

maxkoda

So, someone with a low post count claims that they purchased it and it is high quality... but is unwilling to respond to any skepticism? 

Is it just me or does it seem like maxkoda is a sockpuppet or friend of SoveriegnInvestor?

It's pretty obvious that it's the same person, they use the same colloquialisms and antagonistic language.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: