Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:03:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lunamine legit ?  (Read 3349 times)
jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:27:45 PM

Lunamine seems legit to me.  See my sig, I know I'm biased, but they seemed like the most legit cloud miner out there.  They are totally upfront with fees, and how your mining contract may or may not last long depending on difficulty increases.  Check them out, see how responsive they are in their threads, etc.  As far as I can tell cloudmining is all a bet on the price of BTC and the difficulty increases.

Also to add to the possible legitimacy of lunamine they say part of the reason they are doing it is because they want to get a larger group together to combat GHash which people worry about getting 51% capabilities, so lunamine tries to offer it as cheaply as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jkrueger

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 09:31:40 AM

Without a proof of hardware and/or solvency it's not possible to tell if a cloud mining service is legit.
All you can do is make a bet on it.
jjc326

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:05:06 PM

Without a proof of hardware and/or solvency it's not possible to tell if a cloud mining service is legit.
All you can do is make a bet on it.

As said in another thread, I do think proof of hardware is a bit of a red herring.  You can't tell anything from photos of hardware, if that's what you're looking for.  Someone could easily photoshop that.  I would put more stock in lunamine because they seem to be honest and upfront about everything, including information you might not like, such as fees and length of mining contract.

Other cloud sites have their terms but just simply do the math and you can see it's too good to be true...so then it usually is.
validium (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Decentralized thinking

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:20:15 PM

Based on what i have gathered so far i guess they are legit so am gonna invest some coins.

jjc326

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:31:46 PM

Based on what i have gathered so far i guess they are legit so am gonna invest some coins.

Honestly, let me know what you think.  They have always seemed responsive and fair to me, so I'd like some more feedback from someone who invested more coins with them.
jjc326

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:06:50 PM

lunamine.com
They offer cloud mining they are a bit cheaper than pbmining. Who's used their service are they legit?

They have very good prices.

I believe they are legit as I joined their campaign and for now from what I see everything looks reliable.

You can always buy few hashes and try it out Smiley

Only 0.0025 BTC / GHs    - so if you will spend 0.01BTC you will not pay a lot Wink isn't? $3 Smiley and you will have 4GHs - not a lot but good for a try.

And you can check how do they work.

I am pretty sure they will stay with us for longer.

This is incorrect.  The minimum you have to buy with them is 100 Gh/s which is about .25 BTC.  Still it's not a major investment and I've only heard good things about them.
nagabeler

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:23:06 AM

SCAM !!

I GOT SCAMMED HERE!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=675315.440

DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:20:06 PM

Many people got scammed.  Lunamine ran a nice con.  They had people advertise for free with a signature campaign (which they did not pay a single person).  They gave away 10GH/s 1 week contracts for a week to get the buzz going and drive up membership.  Then when they got a good amount of contracts and income up front they just ran off. 

How many people looking back at this thread said they were legit?
How many people ran their sigs?

Until I see some basic incorporation information I would automatically assume their all a ponzi - trust should not be given.
airpline1

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:32:56 AM

i can't understand how cloudmining works, but all of them seem scam for me, why would someone sell minig speed if he can use it for himself?

Like every business, we do things to make more profit and/or expand faster. By selling contracts, we can expand at a much faster rate. We get the money invested + the margin really soon, instead of a few months later. Money now is worth more than money in the future. Hope you understood the concept. Also, a lot of risk is decreased and we do good for enthusiasts who don't want to deal with defrauding mining companies, complicated setups, dust and noise.

Yes, you do have an option to get freshly mined bitcoin payouts.

Best regards,
lunamine

Yeah your a scammer lunamine, just get out of here.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: