Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:37:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: technical analysis  (Read 119 times)
sv624 (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:59:06 AM

Hi All,

I am new to this and I am trying to understand the benefits of technical analysis.
Could it tell what happened to Bitconnect?
I am so used to thinking that coins and stocks go up or down based on news, events and rumors.

Thanks so much

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kantotinio

Activity: 15
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:13:45 AM

Hi All,

I am new to this and I am trying to understand the benefits of technical analysis.
I am so used to thinking that coins and stocks go up or down based on news, events and rumors.

Thanks so much
Technical analysis will give you a better accuracy within your trades,learning technical analysis is a hard thing to do but it will give higher chance of winning trades,you can start learning basics investopedia and watch some tutorials in youtube,

Bitconnect was a well crafter ponzi scheme,it is a lending platform with referrals but now it is now fully shutdown,ive heard it receives a lot of cease and desist in the U.S.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:19:49 AM

Technical analysis helps in predicting the short term movement of prices. Long term movements are best understood through fundamental analysis.
You need to decide if you want to be a trader or investor to determine which tool will best suit your strategy.

flashmark

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:53:26 AM

Basically there are two analysis types as per my understanding. Technical analysis(A) and fundamental Analysis(FA). For good analysis you have to consider both.
Synash0619

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:58:30 AM

Sorry for your loss if you get the Coin at high price. Very steep movement downward. Not yet aware on the new behind the movement. But certainly negative news might affected your coins. With this kind of movement no amount of technical analysis can save you. The things also you should consider is the fundamental analysis, Macro and micro environment factors. Study more on trading to minimize losses and maximize gains.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:07:04 AM

Hi All,

Thanks so much
Technical analysis will give you a better accuracy within your trades,learning technical analysis is a hard thing to do but it will give higher chance of winning trades,you can start learning basics investopedia and watch some tutorials in youtube,

Bitconnect was a well crafter ponzi scheme,it is a lending platform with referrals but now it is now fully shutdown,ive heard it receives a lot of cease and desist in the U.S.

I am also into Bitconnect and what is happening is that they are shutting down the lending program because it is the one attracting the attention of those in the government and those people who are looking at it as a ponzi scheme. However, the whole project is still alive since it is definitely also another coin or cryptocurrency plus they can introduce new projects later. The value of BCC collapsed when the announcement was made but it is now recovering due to the fact that BCC has built a sizable community and many of them are into trading BCC. The debate whether BCC lending program is just another ponzi or really into cryptocurrency trading is now moot and academic. Certainly, this development can affect the many copy-cat programs and can make this so-called 'lending' programs not anymore that attractive. One thing for sure, had there been no cryptocurrency (its own BCC coin) involved here then the whole thing could have been gone days ago. It would be interesting how this whole project will recover or will eventually go to nothing. Let's see.
sv624 (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:21:53 AM

I am really sorry for those who invested in BCC, but fortunately I did not.
Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: