Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:10:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: * Selling PS4 (279.99$) *  (Read 1815 times)
Campsis (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

WW3

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:19:37 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 07:22:08 PM by Campsis

Hi guys,

This is one of my other things that i have for sale (PS4)

Sony PlayStation 4 (Latest Model)- 500 GB Jet Black Console *NEW*

They all come brand new factory sealed and unboxed.
Shipping to US,UK (10$) please contact me if you are in other country for the price of shipping.

Please consider checking out my other listing : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=671907.0

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:24:02 PM

why so cheap? where you shipping from?
Campsis (OP)

WW3

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:24:51 PM

I have contacts who can get it for that price, and it will be shipped from Singapore.

DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:26:11 PM

I have contacts who can get it for that price, and it will be shipped from Singapore.
Do you accept escrow?
Campsis (OP)

WW3

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:27:29 PM

Do you accept escrow?

I do have quite few successfull trades, but SURE i will accept an escrow Wink

P.S brb going for shower:)  Cool Cool

DubFX

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:01:46 PM

Do you accept escrow?

I see only two of them wich are probably fake? The one user has 0 activity an 0 posts and the other one 3 posts so i wouldn't call that quite a few successfull trades.
Campsis (OP)

WW3

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:09:09 PM

Do you accept escrow?

I see only two of them wich are probably fake? The one user has 0 activity an 0 posts and the other one 3 posts so i wouldn't call that quite a few successfull trades.

If you go trought the thread > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=671907.0 you will find people who have actually bought it from me.
The 2 feedbacks i have are from my friends, they were sold outside bitcointalk so i asked them to register and vouch. So that's that Smiley

DubFX

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:15:32 PM

Do you accept escrow?

If you go trought the thread > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=671907.0 you will find people who have actually bought it from me.
The 2 feedbacks i have are from my friends, they were sold outside bitcointalk so i asked them to register and vouch. So that's that Smiley
You should then PM these users that bought from you in order to make your feedback look better as it looks really messed up. I think i'll save my money for something else but good luck.
Campsis (OP)

WW3

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:17:50 PM

Do you accept escrow?

You should then PM these users that bought from you in order to make your feedback look better as it looks really messed up. I think i'll save my money for something else but good luck.

Ok ill pm them now so they can give me some more feedback, cheers for help thought and take care!

DubFX

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:20:37 PM

Do you accept escrow?

Ok ill pm them now so they can give me some more feedback, cheers for help thought and take care!
No problem Smiley take care too and good luck in your cause and selling.
psahx

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:48:04 PM

OP, what do you mean by, sealed and unboxed?

1. So are they new sealed or are they new but unsealed?
2. Do you sell exactly this bundle?
3. How long will it take to get to US, once paid?
4. Does it have a warranty with Sony?

Thanks!
cr4sh0verride

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:05:50 AM

I'm interested in one of these

Only with Escrow though
What is the price with shipping to AUS?

Escrow terms would be that funds are released after the unit has arrived and confirmed to be working 100%

Thanks
dambros89

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:53:08 AM

LOL, hold your horses everyone. Do you guys at least know what you're purchasing? Gee.

Playstation 4's related medias are, contrary to popular belief, region locked.
First of all, the guy is offering intercontinental mail while selling a product without speaking about customs because he's probably thinking of avoiding them, and that would be illegal by itself (but everyone does it tbh), but the fact that he is selling undiscriminately to every region either means:

1. He has no idea that PS4's games/ DLC/ Online will be region-locked.
2. If, for some reason your PS4 has a problem you have to send them back to Singapore... because you do know that Sony's Support is region-locked too, right?

And the price is fishy enough to raise suspicion. Let's consider the possibility that it's illegal: if he got the PS4 by selling smoke is a thing, if he cards them, they'll probably be blacklisted so, we go from "almost certain game problems, almost no support and almost no online" to "no support and no online".

If you are willing to pay for a PS4 that probably can't be played online and with a virtually voided guarantee, though...

tl;dr: You should probably buy this ONLY if you are from Asia. Otherwise, do yourself a savor and wait until the price drops if you don't wanna pay 399 bucks for a new PS4 (a working one).
cr4sh0verride

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:48:50 AM

I didn't think the PS4's were region locked

I bought one from the US when they were released and it worked 100% in Australia... that was a big selling point over the Xbox as well
I sold it a little while ago but was going to get another one

You're right about the price though.. it does seem quite low
Something to consider for sure
dambros89

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:29:31 AM

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS4-General/PS4-is-region-locked/td-p/21205401

No, bro. I mean downloaded games, DLC and stuff.

With an Asian PS4, PSN codes don't work if you don't buy Asian ones.
DlC's don't work if you don't buy Asian games with an Asian PSN account (try to order something in chinese LOL).
You can't have support if you don't send it in Asia.

And so on.

And I bet my ass that big games will be region-locked (MGS: Phantom Pain, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts) since Sony left the ultimate decision to developers.
It's a half-assed PS4, it's not worth even half of the retail price.
DubFX

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:59:15 AM

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS4-General/PS4-is-region-locked/td-p/21205401

No, bro. I mean downloaded games, DLC and stuff.

With an Asian PS4, PSN codes don't work if you don't buy Asian ones.
DlC's don't work if you don't buy Asian games with an Asian PSN account (try to order something in chinese LOL).
You can't have support if you don't send it in Asia.

And so on.

And I bet my ass that big games will be region-locked (MGS: Phantom Pain, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts) since Sony left the ultimate decision to developers.
It's a half-assed PS4, it's not worth even half of the retail price.
It's all just a speculation that you are assuming it MAY be truth..maybe if someone is OK with playing only offline then they should buy it test it and let us know.
Sydboy

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:21:00 AM

how many of these are for sale ?
I want to maybe get some of my nieces and nephews but i would need 3 so the other 2 do not get jelous.
can you get 3 and is their a discount Smiley ?
ovais909

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:38:37 AM

LOL, hold your horses everyone. Do you guys at least know what you're purchasing? Gee.

First of all, the guy is offering intercontinental mail while selling a product without speaking about customs because he's probably thinking of avoiding them, and that would be illegal by itself (but everyone does it tbh), but the fact that he is selling undiscriminately to every region either means:

2. If, for some reason your PS4 has a problem you have to send them back to Singapore... because you do know that Sony's Support is region-locked too, right?

And the price is fishy enough to raise suspicion. Let's consider the possibility that it's illegal: if he got the PS4 by selling smoke is a thing, if he cards them, they'll probably be blacklisted so, we go from "almost certain game problems, almost no support and almost no online" to "no support and no online".

If you are willing to pay for a PS4 that probably can't be played online and with a virtually voided guarantee, though...

tl;dr: You should probably buy this ONLY if you are from Asia. Otherwise, do yourself a savor and wait until the price drops if you don't wanna pay 399 bucks for a new PS4 (a working one).

I also think he is carding the PS4!
DubFX

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:54:31 AM

I also think he is carding the PS4!
Sockpuppet created yesterday with only one post and it's this one...shame on you dude.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:10:50 AM

do you ship to Indonesia? it's quite near from Singapore
i'm sure we are in same region

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄