Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:36:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help with writing a risk warning for the uninitiated in ireland/eu  (Read 778 times)
jammers (OP)

Activity: 290
Merit: 262

Is maith liom bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 02:26:04 PM

Hi all,

I'm setting up a site at the moment looking at bitcoin in ireland, and to track it's progress over the coming years. Lots of local content, us trying out stuff with bitcoin etc.

But in the trading section, I have written up http://bitcoinsinireland.com/sticky-giant-bitcoin-risk-warning-please-read-first/, a very rough draft of where i want to go. Basically, I'm looking to have the write language that would go alongside any financial normal regulated product, and also for people buying, selling or using bitcoin.

I'm not qualified as anything to do with finance (i'm a marketeer), but I know when advertising these products you need to have certain things. I want to have that there stickied on the site, and was hoping I could ask some more educated finance people on the economics thread (i hope it's the right one) for some advice and help?

Just so someone coming in can fully understand that they stand to risk everything, and why, different to if they were doing a pension, share, investment etc.

Cheers

Jamie

██████
███▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███