Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:46:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PULL] Added balance to tooltip and send coin options in tray menu  (Read 1091 times)
lulzplzkthx (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2011, 05:11:35 AM

luke-jr has added the Balance tooltip to Spesmilo shortly after I suggested this idea in #bitcoin-dev

From https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/190:

Too features which I thought would be very useful is an easy way to view your balance without opening up the whole application, so I added the balance to the tooltip.

I also felt that adding a send coins option was nice, as there is even less reason to open up the whole bitcoin client just to send some coins.

Please note that I may not have done the translations (that is, used _()) perfectly regarding the tooltips, so please check that first.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lulzplzkthx (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2011, 06:08:09 AM

I've done a bit of looking around and see I have to update my strings for translation a bit. Will post again when that's done.

lulzplzkthx (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2011, 01:28:09 PM

Fixed. Please take a look.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: