Bitcoin Forum
December 05, 2016, 02:33:39 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashking's Bitcoin Purchases or Sales  (Read 985 times)
hashking

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 05:38:57 AM

If you are in need to sell bitcoins or buy them, I am willing to buy them at the lower of the two, MT Gox Weighted Average Price or Last Price minus agreed fee.  For purchases of Bitcoins payments will be sent through PAYPAL,DWOLLA.  If you need to buy BITCOINS I will only accept MT Gox USD.  PM ME with how much you are trying to sell and I will let you know if I can fill your order.  Exchange rate will be determined at time of agreement.

I am a reputable lender and holder of deposits.  You can check my thread in the lending section.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
hashking

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 23, 2012, 03:17:14 AM

Bump.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Will read PM's. Have more time lately

View Profile
March 23, 2012, 10:34:41 AM

Wouldn't it be faster and cheaper for the bitcoin buyers to buy from mtgox directly as you only accept mtgox usd for them?

My BTC Tip Jar: 1Pgvfy19uwtYe5o9dg3zZsAjgCPt3XZqz9 , GPG ID: B3AAEEB0 ,OTC ID: johnthedong
Escrow service is available on a case by case basis! (PM Me to verify I'm the escrow!)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.