Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:28:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which team will win England Premier League?
Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool
Manchester City
Manchester United
Tottenham Hotspur
Other

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season  (Read 115256 times)
dadaas

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:08:03 PM

I am so glad that Borussia Dortmund won against Bayern Munich. I didn't really watch the match because I was busy but I can't stand Guardiola's football style. It is so boring.

I agree.
He is trying to build ''new Barcelona'' in Bayern but his His tactic has already been read and outdated.
His time already passed and I think Bayern made mistake with him.

Every better team can stop that tactic. I agree that it is read and outdated. I am especially sad because Jupp Heynckes tactics were so attractive and joyful to watch. And then Bayern brought Guardiola Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:30:19 PM

I am so glad that Borussia Dortmund won against Bayern Munich. I didn't really watch the match because I was busy but I can't stand Guardiola's football style. It is so boring.

I agree.
He is trying to build ''new Barcelona'' in Bayern but his His tactic has already been read and outdated.

Every better team can stop that tactic. I agree that it is read and outdated. I am especially sad because Jupp Heynckes tactics were so attractive and joyful to watch. And then Bayern brought Guardiola Sad

It's very stupid to replace a coach who has won all possible trophies with Bayern, including the title of European champion.
I don't understand what they hoped to achieve with Guardiola?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
dadaas

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:29:18 PM

I agree.

It's very stupid to replace a coach who has won all possible trophies with Bayern, including the title of European champion.
I don't understand what they hoped to achieve with Guardiola?

I can't understand that either. Guy made Bayern play so good an offensive, better said direct, and now we have to watch this ball holding tactics and it makes me wonna turn off the TV.
saif92

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:36:30 PM

I'm going with Liverpool to win the premier league!

Chelsea and city my favorite this season.
Arsenal, Mu, and Liverpool maybe in the big 5.
I think this season is very interesting and we have one team out of top four and its very hard to predict about this because all teams are very good but I think Arsenal is going out of top 4 so what you guys thinking about this

dadaas

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:40:23 PM

I think this season is very interesting and we have one team out of top four and its very hard to predict about this because all teams are very good but I think Arsenal is going out of top 4 so what you guys thinking about this

I think Man City will drop out of top 4! As I stated before I think they didn't do enough on transfer market this summer!
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:24:54 PM

I think Man City will have the title again this year now I've reevaluated  they are just such a great team with a good bench just in case their players get injured etc.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:44:59 PM

I think Man City will have the title again this year now I've reevaluated  they are just such a great team with a good bench just in case their players get injured etc.

Believetm
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:47:32 PM

Believetm

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

That's right!

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:49:24 AM

It's good to have trust in your favorite team but in my opinion it will be much harder this year for Manchester City to win title again.
Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester United are also very strong this year.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
dadaas

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:50:56 AM

It's good to have trust in your favorite team but in my opinion it will be much harder this year for Manchester City to win title again.
Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester United are also very strong this year.

I think they are even stronger then City. Only question is continuity of performance and fatigue and here is where I give advantage to Manchester United Smiley
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:03:58 PM

Hope this time wont miss title in last two games that was awful.

Anyway seem like all matches are coming this weekend post any tips for some matches.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

truthstalker

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:05:26 PM

Liverpool, man city and man utd will be in the top 5 easily this year I think if Liverpool could get one more killer signing they will be the ones to look out for they have splashed out this season.
cryptocoin market analyst

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:11:53 PM

I think you are all wrong. Tottenham will finish 1st because they have Pochetino. Also Tottenham have saved up reserves of bitcoin BTC, gold, and World Dollar WLD for when monetary system collapses in around October.
waqas

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:39:33 PM

Believetm

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

That's right!
I am also going with this they can win again this year and I think Man Utd again out of top 4

truthstalker

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:58:23 PM

I think you are all wrong. Tottenham will finish 1st because they have Pochetino. Also Tottenham have saved up reserves of bitcoin BTC, gold, and World Dollar WLD for when monetary system collapses in around October.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy They ain't going to win any league for some time.
dadaas

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:13:21 PM

You are quite a jocker Cheesy
But honestly, I don't know what's wrong with them. Last season when they've sold Bale, they made such a terrible investment in new players. They overpaid so many medium quality players.
saif92

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:15:24 PM

But honestly, I don't know what's wrong with them. Last season when they've sold Bale, they made such a terrible investment in new players. They overpaid so many medium quality players.
Yes I agree with you even they sold him in very good prize but still fail to bring some quality players and now I am watching this season is also not good for them they will not in top 5

dadaas

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:30:55 PM

Yes I agree with you even they sold him in very good prize but still fail to bring some quality players and now I am watching this season is also not good for them they will not in top 5

Even Everton is much better then them. I like the fact that they bought Lukaku on permanent deal. And Martinez is really good coach, way much better stupid Moyes. Omg I hate that guy so much xD
saif92

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:35:47 PM

Even Everton is much better then them. I like the fact that they bought Lukaku on permanent deal. And Martinez is really good coach, way much better stupid Moyes. Omg I hate that guy so much xD
I believe Moyes was also good but his time with MU was very bad he spend some good time here in Everton but now Martinez is doing very good job but they still far away from champions league last season I was sure they can do but at the end Arsenal was better team at the end

dadaas

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:46:42 PM

I believe Moyes was also good but his time with MU was very bad he spend some good time here in Everton but now Martinez is doing very good job but they still far away from champions league last season I was sure they can do but at the end Arsenal was better team at the end
He was just good in Everton, not great. And I really don't understand why did Sir Alex chose him.  He didn't have any exceptional result and just average is not good enough for Manchester United.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: