Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:53:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB VCC or vanilla visa in-exchange for BTC or LTC  (Read 1233 times)
AcoinL.L.C (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:37:32 AM

Im looking to buy a VCC or a vanilla visa, has to have at least $5.01 on it, im paying in BTC or LTC. Max amount Im looking for is $25, would prefer smaller as im just using this for verification purposes.

My offer in BTC/LTC is the face value of the giftcard + $5

You go first, or Im down with escrow but you would have to cover the fee's, message me on skype if you want to trade (acoinllc), or pm me through the site (skype's quicker)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uhnonamiss

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:51:18 AM

Im looking to buy a VCC or a vanilla visa, has to have at least $5.01 on it, im paying in BTC or LTC. Max amount Im looking for is $25, would prefer smaller as im just using this for verification purposes.

You go first, or Im down with escrow but you would have to cover the fee's, message me on skype if you want to trade (acoinllc), or pm me through the site (skype's quicker)

I can generate you a vcc with 5.01 or more , escrow through of your  choosing.

AcoinL.L.C (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:07:40 PM

escrow ms would be preferred, we could also use monbux
seandaniel

Activity: 280

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 03:47:21 PM

I can generate you a vcc with 5.01 or more , escrow through of your  choosing.

@uhnonamiss

does your VCC working for paypal for verification?

Thanks
uhnonamiss

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:02:05 AM

I can generate you a vcc with 5.01 or more , escrow through of your  choosing.

@uhnonamiss

Thanks

yes it does although all have to wait till tomorrow to stock up on lower ones  as i dont have anything lower then 100$
seandaniel

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 01:07:11 AM

@uhnonamiss

Thanks

yes it does although all have to wait till tomorrow to stock up on lower ones  as i dont have anything lower then 100$

howmuch for VCC with $5 balance?
uhnonamiss

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:16:01 AM

@uhnonamiss

Thanks

it will be 5$ @bistamp
seandaniel

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 01:35:28 AM

@uhnonamiss

Thanks

yes it does although all have to wait till tomorrow to stock up on lower ones  as i dont have anything lower then 100$

it will be 5$ @bistamp

Kindly message me once you have available.

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: