Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:03:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Payzor - Coin with ATMs, SCRYPT PoW+PoS, RARE, Big Bounties!  (Read 14957 times)
XCASH
Legendary

Activity: 929
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:09:40 PM

We`ve already contacted Lamassu to speak with them about implementation of code without giving it away as Open Source - we do not want other altocoins to just copy what we prepared.

Has Lamassu agreed to use your code and coin, or have you just contacted them?
Zombier0

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:27:26 PM

This looks interesting i love non ipo coins

bitteractor

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:08:29 PM

"We're gonna hard fork someone's code for our own good."

"No, you can't see our code."

Good luck.

They opened the code just lately and why do you think i would share my work for free ?
This also wont be in a way you thin - other coins will be able to get their machines upgraded for their coins either by paying BTC or PZR - but thats future plan.

For now i want to launch this 3 ATMs with BTC/EUR/USD BTC/PZR PZR/EUR/USD then we will see.

Seems needlessly complicated to me.  Joe Blow barely knows what a bitcoin is, let alone how to buy one, but you're going to try to sell him Payzor too.  A fork coin.

I probably just don't understand.

I hope it works out for you.

payzor (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 12:09:32 AM

We`ve already contacted Lamassu to speak with them about implementation of code without giving it away as Open Source - we do not want other altocoins to just copy what we prepared.

Has Lamassu agreed to use your code and coin, or have you just contacted them?

You can use this code without acceptance of Lamassu. Everybody can use any code they wish on the machines. So this code will be running on mine in Berlin and on 2 other friends who already have their Lamassus up - after we test on mine if all works good.

Im speaking with Lamassu so in future they will offer my software to other coins as a trusted channel - not as some random payzor dev providing the soft.
payzor (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 12:32:12 AM

"We're gonna hard fork someone's code for our own good."

"No, you can't see our code."

Good luck.

They opened the code just lately and why do you think i would share my work for free ?
This also wont be in a way you thin - other coins will be able to get their machines upgraded for their coins either by paying BTC or PZR - but thats future plan.

For now i want to launch this 3 ATMs with BTC/EUR/USD BTC/PZR PZR/EUR/USD then we will see.

Seems needlessly complicated to me.  Joe Blow barely knows what a bitcoin is, let alone how to buy one, but you're going to try to sell him Payzor too.  A fork coin.

I probably just don't understand.

I hope it works out for you.

Im selling coin on other algo, which will be treated as kind of token if you prefer to call it this way. It will be ATM token which you can get way cheaper than BTC. Sure i do understand BTC is #1 but for people who are into cryptos PZR will be known and they may have some from mining and other things that are planned around this.

I believe coin that has ATM will have decent value also after launching the coin we will get ourself to coinpayments to get wide merchant acceptance. PZRs target is to be CURRENCY not investment.
LordTony

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:01:48 AM

You should add nist5
baogunike

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:48:42 AM

You should add nist5

cant agree with you more

Chapman Abbott

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:52:04 AM

how about X15?
YYmeans

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:23:59 PM

Your vote does not make sense,we need more new algo, I suggest you to list all the algo out there.

bobby6killers

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:35:47 PM

So let me get this straight..

I pay 'you' so then 'you' can choose what algorithm to add into 'your' coin?

Who are you... Mintpal ?
cryptozim

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:36:50 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 03:06:48 PM by cryptozim

Lamassu has put up their code as open source, we decided to fork it

We`ve already contacted Lamassu to speak with them about implementation of code without giving it away as Open Source

We let somebody else do 99% of the work for us. Then, we went in and changed the name of the coin in the code, and won't let anybody else use it because even though we didn't actually do anything, it's ours, and nobody else can touch it.

BTC: 15h26g3SUu6iXUi1phv5FHmASc5hDeGHpJ | LSK: 840098997497226041L | CSC: cMsbRGMLzu7Ss8L7Vv6osksUyt5P322uxS
kalisto

Activity: 245

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:48:57 PM

why do i think Bruce "allmighty" Wiener is behind this??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBcnliSUtb8
cryptozim

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:09:24 PM

I just saw this:

You can use this code without acceptance of Lamassu. Everybody can use any code they wish on the machines. So this code will be running on mine in Berlin and on 2 other friends who already have their Lamassus up - after we test on mine if all works good.

Im speaking with Lamassu so in future they will offer my software to other coins as a trusted channel - not as some random payzor dev providing the soft.

So, Lamassu has released their code out into the public domain so anyone can do anything they want with it (yes, I checked the license). And you think they're going to partner with you to sell your fork of their code? Are you high, delusional, or stupid? Maybe I should make a poll...

Edit: decided I should, in fact run a poll:

If you think Payzor is high, delusional, or stupid, send your BTC to the corresponding address. The address with the highest balance at the time of official announcement wins.

High: 14uy8GEyskH3DDRqeiJQ1gR2bYErWm8r5a
Delusional: 1DPQh4vSqSQsttLFkwuK9EwM4mhgNVRx2B
Stupid: 1cMVE91N6FTAXdvvGDBZmWbNXFt1UaiZm

BTC: 15h26g3SUu6iXUi1phv5FHmASc5hDeGHpJ | LSK: 840098997497226041L | CSC: cMsbRGMLzu7Ss8L7Vv6osksUyt5P322uxS
payzor (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 04:51:43 PM

I just saw this:

So, Lamassu has released their code out into the public domain so anyone can do anything they want with it (yes, I checked the license). And you think they're going to partner with you to sell your fork of their code? Are you high, delusional, or stupid? Maybe I should make a poll...

Unfortunately you are the one high here - Lamassu has released the code to the public.
If you were one of buyers you would have the link if not you will have to seek.

Other Lamassu owners or smarter than you people (knowning how to use search engines) can confirm it.
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 05:07:25 PM

actually payzor is right in this case - i own lamassu and they did send mail saying the code goes public. not sure where i have this mail but ive seen it for sure, so this part of payzors story is right.

i will mine this IF it launches Wink cant hurt to get some coins.

i vote for scrypt.

CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:07:41 PM

x11 algo man dont want to fry my rigs during the summer Cheesy
or maybe nist5 but please do fix the filoes there because i had 40% rejects there so i shut it down for now

Captain Positive Cool
payzor (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 05:30:54 PM

Ok cryptozim show you are a man of honor and donate something for algo of your choose. If you will not i will treat it just you came here to spread FUD only.

To make sure others do not listen to your fake treats here is proof of Lamassu code beeing public.

https://i.imgur.com/oWK2M27.png
cryptozim

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:49:35 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 06:00:24 PM by cryptozim

Ok cryptozim show you are a man of honor and donate something for algo of your choose. If you will not i will treat it just you came here to spread FUD only.

To make sure others do not listen to your fake treats here is proof of Lamassu code beeing public.

I never said Lamassu's code isn't public. I said you're high if you think they're going to take your code, which was forked from their open source code, and sell it.

On a side note: I've never claimed to be a man of honor.

payzor (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 08:30:27 PM

Oh heres the misunderstanding - they DO NOT have to take it.
I can install it on my ATM or any ATM that wants can take the code.

Ie my ATM will run this code, Lamassu doesnt have to approve this - anybody can run software they want on their machines. I just want my plugin/fork added to their db - but thats later after 3 ATMs are open and running. SO for now Lamassu is totlaly not a problem for at least 1-2 months.
payzor (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 01:44:17 AM

LOGO CREATION CONTEST:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=697705
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: