Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:21:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TTY] Trinity | SHA + Scrypt + Groestl [Exchanges Now Available!]  (Read 71745 times)
rrcc7878

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:13:26 AM

Great launch today on Bittrex. Coming in at roughly 3x IPO price is a damn successful day in my opinion plus we are less than 2 BTC support to 70k!

Very good job!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rrcc7878

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:44:54 AM

Great launch today on Bittrex. Coming in at roughly 3x IPO price is a damn successful day in my opinion plus we are less than 2 BTC support to 70k!

Very good job!!
FUD is brought to a new level by the dev himself.

Lol sorry I'm not the dev - (See Twitter) https://twitter.com/Randy_133

Just commenting on what actually happened today (started at Bittrex at 4k and now is up to 11-12k.)
I don't count the pump because everyone always crazy buys a new coin inflating a coins price to ridiculous pricing.
Bergmannx

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:55:42 AM

Very good job!!

Just commenting on what actually happened today (started at Bittrex at 4k and now is up to 11-12k.)
I don't count the pump because everyone always crazy buys a new coin inflating a coins price to ridiculous pricing.

Well, Your coin is just a 1/1 copy of DvoraKoin [https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=613854.0]
Since You are the dev, I don't tell You something You don't know already.
And no, there won't be any buys, You probably get delistest on Bittrex in the next hours.
Good thing is, You can't dump Your premine into anything. Buy orders are less that one BTC.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:02:37 AM

25,222 pre-mine at the current price  you have BTC-3.68 = 2256

is all that money for you? or what you trying to do with it?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Bergmannx

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:11:32 AM

He already dumped most of the coins.
Next week he copies another coin.
But these are just the minor frauds in cryptos.
I even don't know why I care.
Trinity to da moon or so!
rrcc7878

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:26:11 AM

Very good job!!

Well, Your coin is just a 1/1 copy of DvoraKoin [https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=613854.0]
And no, there won't be any buys, You probably get delistest on Bittrex in the next hours.
Good thing is, You can't dump Your premine into anything. Buy orders are less that one BTC.

Again, ill mention that I'm not the Dev so direct your questions to the proper person.
I assume its the guy who started this thread (I'm not sure if he is PR or the true Dev.)
BTW if you look back at the first post it seems like it was yesterday at 4:37 AM which means this guy might even be on a different timezone then us. Heck hes probably asleep right now. (Food for thought)

If this is a copy of another coin that does kinda suck but looking at that forum you posted above it looks like ghost town. Why would anyone copy an unsuccessful coin unless they plan on improving their code significantly?
Bergmannx

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:38:03 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 01:50:10 AM by Bergmannx

Very good job!!

Again, ill mention that I'm not the Dev so direct your questions to the proper person.
I assume its the guy who started this thread (I'm not sure if he is PR or the true Dev.)
BTW if you look back at the first post it seems like it was yesterday at 4:37 AM which means this guy might even be on a different timezone then us. Heck hes probably asleep right now. (Food for thought)

If this is a copy of another coin that does kinda suck but looking at that forum you posted above it looks like ghost town.Why would anyone copy an unsuccessful coin unless they plan on improving their code significantly?
He/You made 2-4 BTC. Not much, but for small-time criminals quite a lot.

I'm out of this thread hoping You get delisted. Have a nice day.
Flash-Mine

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 01:40:58 AM

https://i.imgur.com/4jpZbUV.png

We've got a SCRYPT port up and mining on www.flash-mine.com!

Come join us!  We'd love to have you!
rrcc7878

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:42:00 AM

He already dumped most of the coins.
Next week he copies another coin.
But these are just the minor frauds in cryptos.
I even don't know why I care.
Trinity to da moon or so!

I also just want to hit on your last comment just because I see almost the same thing every day when searching bitcointalk forums. Pre-mines are generally bad (I think we all agree) but what I see in many other forums are that devs that dont pre-mine throw soooooo much hashing power at their coin that they end up mining 20-30% of it before anyone else has a chance. Id rather take a small premine rather than having nearly all the coins mined up before anyone else has a chance. (Again food for thought)

Lastly, we dont have a richlist yet so we cant guarantee that the pre-mine is still present but the dev would be stupid to sell it so quickly. Even 2-3 BTC at this point in sales would have completely crashed the market. We probably would have noticed.
tyson187

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:03:46 AM

DvoraKoin [DVK]
Block Time
2.5 Minutes per block, 7.5 per algorithm

Block Rewards
Block Rewards a controlled by the new DRS (Dvorak Randomising System):
- 61.5% chance of the reward being 1
- 20% chance of the reward being 2
-10% chance of the reward being 5
- 5% chance of the reward being 10
- 2.5% chance of the reward being 20
- 1% chance of the reward being 50
1,680,000 Blocks will be mined over the course of 4 years

Trinity
Algo: SHA-256, Scrypt and myriadcoin-Groestl
Symbol: TTY
Block time: 60 seconds
Difficulty retarget: 2 blocks
Total PoW money supply: Unknown due to random rewards
Premine: 25,222 TTY
Total Blocks: 1,680,000
Random Coins per Block Based on Probability -Block Rewards:
61.5% chance of the reward being 1 TTY
20% chance of the reward being 2 TTY
10% chance of the reward being 5 TTY
5% chance of the reward being 10 TTY
2.5% chance of the reward being 20 TTY
1% chance of the reward being 50 TTY

Bergmannx is right , this is a copy of Dvoracoin , the only difference is the block time , well thanks man for pointing this out .
looking at the bittrex everyone is dumping , well I'm out , good luck to everyone .
Bergmannx

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:27:58 AM

DvoraKoin [DVK]
Block Time
2.5 Minutes per block, 7.5 per algorithm

Block Rewards
Block Rewards a controlled by the new DRS (Dvorak Randomising System):
- 61.5% chance of the reward being 1
- 20% chance of the reward being 2
-10% chance of the reward being 5
- 5% chance of the reward being 10
- 2.5% chance of the reward being 20
- 1% chance of the reward being 50
1,680,000 Blocks will be mined over the course of 4 years

Trinity
Algo: SHA-256, Scrypt and myriadcoin-Groestl
Symbol: TTY
Block time: 60 seconds
Difficulty retarget: 2 blocks
Total PoW money supply: Unknown due to random rewards
Premine: 25,222 TTY
Total Blocks: 1,680,000
Random Coins per Block Based on Probability -Block Rewards:
61.5% chance of the reward being 1 TTY
20% chance of the reward being 2 TTY
10% chance of the reward being 5 TTY
5% chance of the reward being 10 TTY
2.5% chance of the reward being 20 TTY
1% chance of the reward being 50 TTY

Bergmannx is right , this is a copy of Dvoracoin , the only difference is the block time , well thanks man for pointing this out .
looking at the bittrex everyone is dumping , well I'm out , good luck to everyone .
Credits should go to nuggetbram. Wasn't my found. I was fooled, too here and threw some hash towards the coin, but was able to dump just in time.
Funny thing is, it was discovered on page 7 and how people just ignored it. Robbing ppl doesn't need any skills nowadays. Greed is all over the place in cryptos.

I'd like to draw everyone's attention to this coin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=613854.480 , of which this is a blatant copy. Not only does it share the same structures etc, but it also takes the probability based random rewards. This isn't just any old copy & paste and make something new, this is ridiculous.
Confirmed, only block times are different. Anything else is just copied. Oh wait, there is another difference, Dvorakoin has less premine.

This coin is worthless.
silverduck

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:30:22 AM

someone manipulated the shit of this coins market from 70k to 7, dont be surprised to se the price at 50k soon again
rrcc7878

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:48:38 AM

someone manipulated the shit of this coins market from 70k to 7, dont be surprised to se the price at 50k soon again

I believe the value should be close to 10k truthfully. Then lets shoot for +/- 5% each week until we get back up to 30-40k. From there it all depends what progress is made on marketing / development.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 04:19:43 AM

How does TTY work as far as difficulty? If both scrypt and groestl difficulties are say 50, would your gpu mine an equal amount with either algo? Or if scrypt diff was 25 and Groestl 50, which would mine more?

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money