Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:53:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *WTB* GoPro HD Hero (or HD Hero II) Camera  (Read 1403 times)
bitjet (OP)

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2012, 12:18:12 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2012, 02:56:15 AM by bitjet

Im looking for one used, in good working shape. I don't care if the body is a little scratched or whatever.\

Looking for the HD hero (1080p) Or the newer model HD hero II but not the original gopro hero.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xanax

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2012, 12:19:49 AM

PMing you now sir.  Smiley
bitjet (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2012, 06:19:41 PM

Potentially found but if anyone has a good deal on a used gopro let me know!
likuidxd

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 20, 2012, 06:33:05 PM

I can get these with a 10%-20% discount off MSRP new if you're interested

Xanax

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2012, 02:12:59 AM

You have exceeded the limit of 10 personal messages per hour.

I cannot reply your PM. Please add me on msn - xanaxbtc@live.com
 So we can talk more.  Undecided
bitjet (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2012, 02:15:21 AM

You have exceeded the limit of 10 personal messages per hour.

I cannot reply your PM. Please add me on msn - xanaxbtc@live.com
 So we can talk more.  Undecided

I dont have an MSN account. I'll email you.
bitjet (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2012, 02:36:42 AM

I received tracking number from Xanax today. The gopro should be here monday. I will report back. He gave me a really good deal on it.
Xanax

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2012, 02:39:55 AM

I received tracking number from Xanax today. The gopro should be here monday. I will report back. He gave me a really good deal on it.

Hope you enjoy once you receive it. And yes I know I gave you a amazing deal for a brand new one.

Thank you again for doing the deal.  Smiley
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 04:42:56 AM

I'm sorry that I didn't look into additional accounts of this guy earlier, but then again, you can't expect us to protect you. I hope that you used an escrow...

Xanax

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2012, 04:46:02 AM

I'm sorry that I didn't look into additional accounts of this guy earlier, but then again, you can't expect us to protect you. I hope that you used an escrow...

Actually I went first. And I am not a fucking scammer just blamed for some bullshit! I don't even understand why I am being called a scammer.  Huh Undecided
Maged
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 04:50:04 AM

Actually I went first. And I am not a fucking scammer just blamed for some bullshit! I don't even understand why I am being called a scammer.  Huh Undecided
Ah, yes, I see. It looks like you've been doing that (sending first/using escrow) on this account.

Xanax

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2012, 04:51:17 AM

Ah, yes, I see. It looks like you've been doing that (sending first/using escrow) on this account.

Yes because I am legit. Not no scammer like you guys are saying I am. He even received tracking # meaning I am legit.
Maged
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 04:56:29 AM

Yes because I am legit. Not no scammer like you guys are saying I am. He even received tracking # meaning I am legit.
Anyway, I'll stop derailing this thread. Please reply here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=69432.msg818238#msg818238

bitjet (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 05:04:42 AM

He's sending the item first. I have not payed him one bitcent yet. When the package arives and I open it and it contains the gopro, I will send him his BTC and probably a tip.

I've taken VERY little risk here.
bitjet (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 06:31:33 PM

I received the gopro exactly as described and shipped fast from XANAX. We made the deal on wed or thursday and I received the gopro today. He sent the item first. It is brand new and exactly as described. Im am very pleased with our transaction and he gave me an incredible deal. I just sent him the agreed upon amount of bitcoins. I am uploading the unboxing video right now. Will link it when youtube finishes processing it.

bitjet (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 06:36:36 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2012, 07:35:30 PM by bitjet

Video is up!

http://youtu.be/DWBE48IMVns
Xanax

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2012, 12:12:18 AM

Your welcome. I hate how people call me a scammer.
 I told you I am legit.
 Please reply to my PM.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: