Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:50:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update  (Read 188799 times)
atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 10:42:14 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 10:57:18 PM by atcsecure

Dear KeyCoin Community,

I have always been a strong advocate for advancements in technology, dating back throughout my career and I support anything that can have a positive effect on the path to greater freedom and I regard crypto-currency as key part  of the solution to a decentralized and free society.  You can see my extensive list of accomplishments at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dan-metcalf/12/1a8/b82

The KEY code:

KEY is 100% Proof-of-Stake, with checkpoints, active POS checkpointing server, and a POS Maximum Age of 120 days to prevent long term accumulation attacks. The code has been well audited by both members of the community and exchange operators.

Key’s anonymous solution is an unique hybrid which leverages on-demand encryption and clustered pools to randomize mixing.  To prevent leakage the transaction is passed through the clustered mixing pools twice, thus rendering the transaction untraceable on the blockchain and also prevents even the sender from tracing the transaction on the block chain. While the anonymous system is indeed based on XC, it is a highly modified and unique version.

The KEY team and invite for review:

At first when the KEY team reached out, my initial response was to say no due to my workload and commitment with XC, but since I am always open to new innovation, I finally decided to accept the request.  I was invited to a private channel with an extremely organized and eager development team. There are over 20 guys in here with skill sets ranging from proficiencies in various computing languages, graphic designers, web developers, 2 3D rendering studios, Linux system admins, they even have guys with 3D printers exchanging custom designs for the KEYos and merchandise.
I also noted a great deal of cross collaboration, with many prominent developers from the community contributing to the success of the coin and the quality of the code.

They have their ears open and they are open to acting on not only my suggestions, but those that emanate from the community itself. Since innovation is what drives cryptocurrency, I decided to accept the opportunity to review the code and the team.

Peer Review:

In reviewing the code, I did a basic review of the entire code base and a more in-depth analysis of the anonymous related portions.
The additional clustering abilities within the protocol itself provide an ideal solution in preventing block analysis, and to take it even 1 step further, the developers have implemented a ring layer on the protocol allowing the transaction to take multiple pass’s through the cluster, further anonymizing the transaction.
Since the entire protocol including the enhancements are encrypted it is impossible to gain any information by sniffing the network.
The protocol enhancements have been integrated correctly and based on my own testing perform as expected and haven’t created any security vulnerabilities.

As my time very limited, I will leave it up to the Key Dev's to handle any questions

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
keycoin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:44:53 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 10:59:52 PM by keycoin

Dear KeyCoin Community,

I have always been a strong advocate for advancements in technology, dating back throughout my career and I support anything that can have a positive effect on the path to greater freedom and I regard crypto-currency as key part  of the solution to a decentralized and free society.  You can see my extensive list of accomplishments at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dan-metcalf/12/1a8/b82

The KEY code:

KEY is 100% Proof-of-Stake, with checkpoints, active POS checkpointing server, and a POS Maximum Age of 120 days to prevent long term accumulation attacks. The code has been well audited by both members of the community and exchange operators.

Key’s anonymous solution is an unique hybrid which leverages on-demand encryption and clustered pools to randomize mixing.  To prevent leakage the transaction is passed through the clustered mixing pools twice, thus rendering the transaction untraceable on the blockchain and also prevents even the sender from tracing the transaction on the block chain. While the anonymous system is indeed based on XC, it is a highly modified and unique version.

At first when the KEY team reached out, my initial response was to say no due to my workload and commitment with XC, but since I am always open to new innovation, I finally decided to accept the request.  I was invited to a private channel with an extremely organized and eager development team. There are over 20 guys in here with skill sets ranging from proficiencies in various computing languages, graphic designers, web developers, 2 3D rendering studios, Linux system admins, they even have guys with 3D printers exchanging custom designs for the KEYos and merchandise.
I also noted a great deal of cross collaboration, with many prominent developers from the community contributing to the success of the coin and the quality of the code.

They have their ears open and they are open to acting on not only my suggestions, but those that emanate from the community itself. Since innovation is what drives cryptocurrency, I decided to accept the opportunity to review the code and the team.

Peer Review:

In reviewing the code, I did a basic review of the entire code base and a more in-depth analysis of the anonymous related portions.
The additional clustering abilities within the protocol itself provide an ideal solution in preventing block analysis, and to take it even 1 step further, the developers have implemented a ring layer on the protocol allowing the transaction to take multiple pass’s through the cluster, further anonymizing the transaction.
Since the entire protocol including the enhancements are encrypted it is impossible to gain any information by sniffing the network.
The protocol enhancements have been integrated correctly and based on my own testing perform as expected and haven’t created any security vulnerabilities.

As my time very limited, I will leave it up to the Key Dev's to handle any questions

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf

Thank you for your time, Mr. Metcalf.

To the community: We will be posting a better explanation and diagrams of the system shortly.
kreendurron

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:51:52 PM

and I support anything that can have a positive effect on the path to greater freedom and I regard crypto-currency as key part  of the solution to a decentralized and free society.  

I See what you did there... ;)Dan Metcalf

patience

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:52:39 PM

Dear KeyCoin Community,

The KEY code:

KEY is 100% Proof-of-Stake, with checkpoints, active POS checkpointing server, and a POS Maximum Age of 120 days to prevent long term accumulation attacks. Our code has been well audited by both members of the community and exchange operators.

Peer Review:

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf

Thank you for your time, Mr. Metcalf.

To the community: We will be posting a better explanation and diagrams of the system shortly.
Thank you for taking the time to evaluate and share! And thanks devs for earning the recognition!
WheresMyWallet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:54:21 PM

wow ok Karma definitely working, nice review.
As a long time investor in KEY, can I also add my thanks to Dan for the time he has taken out of his busy schedule to review the code, hopefully also on behalf of other investors too.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:02:18 PM

Market likes!
keycoin (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:08:22 PM

Dear KeyCoin Community,

The KEY code:

Peer Review:

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:08:46 PM

I just bought my first KEY, i have been reading something interesting about KEY. And now it is all based on deliver results to the investors, i believe that KEY can hit 0.00200000sats. So that will give me a 4x return. Only bought for .36BTC, but still...

Thanks, KEY, i'm out for the moment, took some nice profit... but i need some money for the Ethan IPO.
MVI

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:15:52 PM

and I support anything that can have a positive effect on the path to greater freedom and I regard crypto-currency as key part  of the solution to a decentralized and free society.  

I See what you did there... ;)Dan Metcalf

LOL!  He's like, so INTENTIONAL, man!   Shocked
TheNewsHasCome

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:20:51 PM

Great news! Big thanks to Dan. Smiley The market is going nuts!
RichardT

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:01:16 AM

I just bought my first KEY, i have been reading something interesting about KEY. And now it is all based on deliver results to the investors, i believe that KEY can hit 0.00200000sats. So that will give me a 4x return. Only bought for .36BTC, but still...

Thanks, KEY, i'm out for the moment, took some nice profit... but i need some money for the Ethan IPO.

Wait, you sold Keys to buy into an IPO?  Oh boy...

Sorry, had to comment on that. 

On another note, this is amazing news.  Thank you to everyone involved for taking the time to review everything and send a message to the community.  I think this alone pushes Keycoin into a whole new territory in the altcoin world.
WheresMyWallet

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:11:20 AM

We'll we hit 100k but someone look like they want to keep the price down for a little longer. Won't be long though until we are in the 150 to 200k range. Remember people if the price is going up, help support the volume, grab some of those dumps and buy, you know long term you will make profit even if you think you are buying near the current top.
kreendurron

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:17:37 AM

We'll we hit 100k but someone look like they want to keep the price down for a little longer. Won't be long though until we are in the 150 to 200k range. Remember people if the price is going up, help support the volume, grab some of those dumps and buy, you know long term you will make profit even if you think you are buying near the current top.

The price action on this coin alone is reason enough to get in for any day trader.
WheresMyWallet

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:24:41 AM

The price action on this coin alone is reason enough to get in for any day trader.

Definitely and this could really do some moon walking with the right push
Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:32:42 AM

Are you ready to moon ?

https://twitter.com/vangainvest/status/494277869091434496

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
AzureColors

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:46:15 AM

I like this coin
The4thDimension

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:08:20 AM

This coin is gud
darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:11:23 AM

This is excellent news for key!  Moon bound.
MZD

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:15:58 AM

This makes me happy. This is what REAL innovation is like. Not just hype but actual advances in the technology. I think KEY is proving that not all ALTS are "shitcoins" and the groundwork for new and useful things is being carved out right now.

"We are like dwarfs sitting on the shoulders of giants. We see more, and things that are more distant, than they did, not because our sight is superior or because we are taller than they, but because they raise us up, and by their great stature add to ours." - John of Salisbury
tristartek

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:23:33 AM

Dear KeyCoin Community,

The KEY code:

Peer Review:

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf

Aww damn..even now im confused. Oh well doesnt matter how it got here as long as no one knows who sent it.  My hookers are thankful!

BTC: 1KTg6RkiHjovXqVfVB1a74NPPXLnoL1HNf
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: