Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2017, 01:00:23 PM *
News: Due to BIP91, it would starting now be prudent to require 5 times more confirmations than usual before trusting transactions.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPU Coin - 15% Stake - New Windows Wallet  (Read 13950 times)
Whitey92d15b7

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:49:33 PM

Were looking at 20 years before there are 100 million coins.  48 million coins now . . .  2-4 million created from PoS per year.

VACAY COIN - Virtual Land Ownership (Canada) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1994973.msg19863187#msg19863187 (Another project by ME)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 476

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 11:16:05 PM

Were looking at 20 years before there are 100 million coins.  48 million coins now . . .  2-4 million created from PoS per year.

I think that is okay, so what does the rest of the community think about a 100 million cap? or should it be lower like 80 million? What do you think dev on a cap of say 80 to 100 million coins? 2-4 million coins created every year is low which is good for keeping inflation down but maybe others might think differently so it would be good to hear what others think about this?

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
blzflkn

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:26:40 AM

After too much delay, I have finally finished the SVG version of the logo; now you can blow it up to your hearts content. Real sharp and clean, ready for the highest of high defintions.  Cool
Buuuut.. I don't have anywhere that will host svg's. So nobody gets to see it just yet.  Undecided
I'll post it just as soon as I can.
Whitey92d15b7

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:46:10 AM

I am hoping the forum to be back online today.  i have had the worst experience ever with web hosting.  Go daddy is a usless organization.  I was part of a random fraud search.  They called me to confirm the order, i missed the call.  they locked the account, and are claiming I made this purchase of the 99 cents domain name fradulently.  They have been demanding I upload an image of my passport and drivers license to prove i intended to make this 99 cent purchase.

Has anyone else been through ridiculous shit with godaddy? or is it just me ?

"Dear GoDaddy Customer,

Thank you for being our valued customer. Your account has been reviewed by our verification office as a precautionary measure to defend you from possible misuse of either your payment method or products in your account. As a result of this review, your recent order(s) in shopper account xxxxxxxxx have been cancelled. Please note that refunds issued to the original payment method are normally processed by your payment provider and/or issuing bank within five to 10 business days. However, some payment providers may hold the funds for a full billing cycle or longer. For further information regarding refund processing timeframes, or if you require assistance locating a refund submitted back to your original payment method, please direct your inquiry to your financial institution.

If you feel this action has been taken in error and would like to request reinstatement, please login to your account with us today. During the login process, our secure site will prompt you to upload a viewable, scanned copy of the payment method account holder's government-issued photo identification, such as a driver's license or passport. In the comments box, we ask that you also provide a brief explanation of how you intend to use the product(s) purchased.

Upon receipt of the requested documentation, we will re-evaluate the status of your account. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,
Verification Office

VACAY COIN - Virtual Land Ownership (Canada) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1994973.msg19863187#msg19863187 (Another project by ME)
stormcleric

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:37:17 AM

I am hoping the forum to be back online today.  i have had the worst experience ever with web hosting.  Go daddy is a usless organization.  I was part of a random fraud search.  They called me to confirm the order, i missed the call.  they locked the account, and are claiming I made this purchase of the 99 cents domain name fradulently.  They have been demanding I upload an image of my passport and drivers license to prove i intended to make this 99 cent purchase.

Has anyone else been through ridiculous shit with godaddy? or is it just me ?

I can't help you with that, but it's not the first time I read that kind of complains against GoDaddy.

██ DeepOnion TOR Integrated, No ICO/Crowfund, Free Airdrop
██ ███ →→ ● This is an ultra secure coin with TOR integration ←←
███ →→ ● GET FREE ONION! Click here & Apply with your bitcointalk.org userid! ←←
wood299

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:53:00 PM

Most hosting providers ask for verification if they feel you are not who they think they are or in not in the location where you say you are.

Godaddy can be useless for support. I have about 3 domains registered and tried to get email support once for a forwarding issue. I sent in 4 tickets and NEVER got a response still to this day. I had to start using a different email system for forwarding messages.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.