Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:30:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719039 times)
surestrike

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:26:57 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 01:08:39 PM by surestrike

I/O Coin digital Currency

Trading name on exchanges: IOC

Coin supply: 16 Million.

Proof of Stake interest: 1-2.8% Dynamic.

FEATURES.

New build, HTML5 wallet.
Android Mobile wallet with a new Point of Sale options.
Create and send invoices, email and print receipts.
New PoS I/O, a brand new Proof of Stake system.
Coins Source Verified Top Rating 7 out of 7 stars!
Active developers & community managers to keep investors updated daily.

Plus, not to mention all the social places you can find us and contribute to our posts.
Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, google blog and goolge plus.

It is clear to see #iocoin is a great coin, that has delivered on its promises and gave investors solid reasons why they made a good choice
when deciding to invest in I/O Coin Digital Currency.  

I/O Coin is a big threat to other coins, this is why you see a onslaught of people coming form other coins to bash us, please
check out their forums, you do not see anyone from I/Ocoin going to their threads to troll them, please remember this when reading the boards
it is also a good idea to ignore these users, that only come here to do harm to I/Ocoin and force the price down.

Please do not fall for this. Keep holding your coins and believe in what you see we have developed and the active developments that are ongoing.

We are much more active than most coins, we spend many hours (10+) every day to help promote this coin.
We care about our investors, we care to bring good features to crypto, our work will always continue.

Also do not forget, Vericoin and darkcoin, to name a few, were in the same situation before they started the break-out.
I am sure that #iocoin's upward trend will happen during this month. Now is the time to buy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eKiTeL

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 05:14:34 PM

won't work on my Mac: "Wallet daemon could not be found. Please re-install HTML5 wallet."

What version of OSX do you have?

I put the daemon in /bin and tried to start it from command line
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:56:10 PM

won't work on my Mac: "Wallet daemon could not be found. Please re-install HTML5 wallet."

Wao 10.9.5 we had not tested on that update but it should be fine. I will relay the message to ST.Patty
StPatty

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:08:52 PM

The daemon must be put in /usr/local/bin. There is a shortcut in the DMG.

If that is what you meant, then it is strange. Try opening Terminal and typing "/usr/local/bin/iocoind" and see if it works.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:22:35 AM

Attention Windows 8 Users!

I have prepared a version of our HTML5 wallet which uses the original Qt wallet as the back-end rather than the RPC-only daemon. I have tested this wallet and it works on Windows 8 as intended, but it has not been thoroughly tested so it may not be stable.

DOWNLOAD

Any Windows 7 users who wish to run HTML5 and Qt at the same time can also download and use this wallet.

We are sorry that we were unable to get the daemon working on Windows 8 at this time. We have narrowed down the source of the crash but have not been able to figure out what causes it. Click here to view the crash log. If anyone is able to figure out the cause and fix the problem they can contact Wizfarm for a reward.

Best wishes!

Going to check the new wallet out now!

untick

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:51:56 AM

why so many "generated but not accepted" cases of minig in my wallet? 7 of 9! thats looks wrong, I want PoS working!
surestrike

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:48:25 AM

why so many "generated but not accepted" cases of minig in my wallet? 7 of 9! thats looks wrong, I want PoS working!

No doubt you have a low balance of coin, less than 10,000.  People with bigger balances and who have been staking their coins longer are probably beating you to the blocks.

the PoS system works perfect, it rewards people who stake coins for a longer period of time and invest the most into #iocoin.  So the best way to get more from staking, make sure to stake 24/7. But, as it is not a good idea to keep your computer running 24/7.

I put mine to 'Sleep' mode when i go to sleep.  So as soon as i start the computer again, wallet is still open and unlocked for staking, it just needs to catch up on a few blocks.

So the longer you stake, the bigger your balance,  the better your chances of getting blocks.  At 3k Satoshi, I/Ocoin is a steal, for a coin with so many great features and with the future developments ahead.
Stenull

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:57:49 AM

No doubt you have a low balance of coin, less than 10,000.  People with bigger balances and who have been staking their coins longer are probably beating you to the blocks.

the PoS system works perfect, it rewards people who stake coins for a longer period of time and invest the most into #iocoin.  So the best way to get more from staking, make sure to stake 24/7. But, as it is not a good idea to keep your computer running 24/7.

I put mine to 'Sleep' mode when i go to sleep.  So as soon as i start the computer again, wallet is still open and unlocked for staking, it just needs to catch up on a few blocks.

So the longer you stake, the bigger your balance,  the better your chances of getting blocks.  At 3k Satoshi, I/Ocoin is a steal, for a coin with so many great features and with the future developments ahead.

That sounds wrong.
I to have lots of orphaned blocks. Staking about 60k and maturity more than 1 month in my wallet...
So you say the new mechanism is favoriting wallets with more coins? I thought that if a block is found at 2, or more,  places with same time stamp then the code pick one by random? (I'm not sure I have all the facts correct there)
 But this is no longer the case? Now the one with bigger capital wins? Isn't that contra anti 51% thing attack?

Edit: just some spontaneous thought, doesn't this indicate latency in the network?

Edit2: I'm really no expert, as you prob noticed in my answer, on pos. but a comment on this from the dev/devs that been working on this would be nice. Just to straighten things out.

Change...is in the air.
You know why
zuyfg888

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:13:15 AM

100k is very soon!!!
surestrike

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:57:02 AM

No doubt you have a low balance of coin, less than 10,000.  People with bigger balances and who have been staking their coins longer are probably beating you to the blocks.

the PoS system works perfect, it rewards people who stake coins for a longer period of time and invest the most into #iocoin.  So the best way to get more from staking, make sure to stake 24/7. But, as it is not a good idea to keep your computer running 24/7.

I put mine to 'Sleep' mode when i go to sleep.  So as soon as i start the computer again, wallet is still open and unlocked for staking, it just needs to catch up on a few blocks.

So the longer you stake, the bigger your balance,  the better your chances of getting blocks.  At 3k Satoshi, I/Ocoin is a steal, for a coin with so many great features and with the future developments ahead.

That sounds wrong.
I to have lots of orphaned blocks. Staking about 60k and maturity more than 1 month in my wallet...
So you say the new mechanism is favoriting wallets with more coins? I thought that if a block is found at 2, or more,  places with same time stamp then the code pick one by random? (I'm not sure I have all the facts correct there)
 But this is no longer the case? Now the one with bigger capital wins? Isn't that contra anti 51% thing attack?

Edit: just some spontaneous thought, doesn't this indicate latency in the network?

Edit2: I'm really no expert, as you prob noticed in my answer, on pos. but a comment on this from the dev/devs that been working on this would be nice. Just to straighten things out.

Hi, thank you for your post, i was giving my insight into PoS, it is very hard to understand though, so my post was just on my experience. I found the more coins i have and the older they are, the better the chance i have of finding blocks.

60k coins over a month old is a good age and you should be getting blocks on average of around every 2-5 mins.

It would be great to hear from the Developer of the new PoS system for a expert opinion.
buy-black

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 01:10:03 PM

That sounds wrong.

Hi, thank you for your post, i was giving my insight into PoS, it is very hard to understand though, so my post was just on my experience. I found the more coins i have and the older they are, the better the chance i have of finding blocks.

60k coins over a month old is a good age and you should be getting blocks on average of around every 2-5 mins.

It would be great to hear from the Developer of the new PoS system for a expert opinion.

rat4 reviewed the code see here:  http://blkfeed.com/topic/163/pos-v3-announcement-by-iocoin/

BC + XC + DRK
surestrike

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:40:06 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 03:51:28 PM by surestrike

That last link is to a Blackcoin site where they have done nothing but leave comments bashing this coin and spreading lies.

You are correct about one thing. Rat4, the godfather of PoS did check our code very carefully.

The posts there are simply disgusting lies.  

Wiz is the most honest and genuine guy in crypto and you can take that to the bank. 
You only ned to see our 7 stars on coins source (Maxium rating) to know that!

Link READ: http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/IOCoin-IOC/

And i know from first hand experience what the Blackcoin 'team' are like, asked me to join the 'BlackcoinSirs' and then they beg coins from you like 10% of your stash minimum, which was 50k coins when i had 500k BC.  I recall them asking for 100k coins!

And it does not go to any charity or help with promotions, it goes into their pockets and then gets dumped on the exchanges. 

I/Ocoin has donated to real charities and helped real people, so much for i/ocoin being some scam PnD coin.   IT is one of the most trusted coins a person can invest in, no matter how much you BC and SDC people try and bash us and spread lies.

00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:04:59 PM

That last link is to a Blackcoin site where they have done nothing but leave comments bashing this coin and spreading lies.

You are correct about one thing. Rat4, the godfather of PoS did check our code very carefully.

The posts there are simply disgusting lies.  

Wiz is the most honest and genuine guy in crypto and you can take that to the bank. 
You only ned to see our 7 stars on coins source (Maxium rating) to know that!

Link READ: http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/IOCoin-IOC/

And i know from first hand experience what the Blackcoin 'team' are like, asked me to join the 'BlackcoinSirs' and then they beg coins from you like 10% of your stash minimum, which was 50k coins when i had 500k BC.  I recall them asking for 100k coins!

And it does not go to any charity or help with promotions, it goes into their pockets and then gets dumped on the exchanges. 

I/Ocoin has donated to real charities and helped real people, so much for i/ocoin being some scam PnD coin.   IT is one of the most trusted coins a person can invest in, no matter how much you BC and SDC people try and bash us and spread lies.

Lol, the amount of bullshit in this post is amazing. The sirs don't beg for coins then dump them.

What about all the BS lies you spread. Your like the pot calling the kettle black.
surestrike

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:23:10 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 08:14:06 PM by surestrike

They might of done, but i know for a fact this coin has been the brainchild of wiz, J.Bosch and has a solid team of developers not related to any PnD coins. You only need to see the developments we have made so far to see that.

Just compare what we have developed to other coins. We are more developed and have a more business focused than 90% of alt coins out there.

The best thing you guys have done, was to come here and troll us, it has just made our Developers even more focused and determined to develop even better features for this coin. You have put them into over drive and they have already drawn up plans to create something that will bring even more haters here , because of how amazing it will be and how BIG a threat it is to all other coins. So Thank you for that.

Stenull

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:08:53 PM

Easy... Steady... Enough with pie throwing please. I listen to my kids arguing over toys all evening so my headache is kinda maxed out already.

Any words from the coders of the pos?

Change...is in the air.
You know why
eKiTeL

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 10:40:19 PM

The daemon must be put in /usr/local/bin. There is a shortcut in the DMG.

If that is what you meant, then it is strange. Try opening Terminal and typing "/usr/local/bin/iocoind" and see if it works.

the shortcut in DMG didn't work, there should be a readme there so you can do it manually if necessary, my /usr didn't have local, so I added it and a bin inside it and now it works
CryptRadio

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:06:15 PM

As someone from the business world I can only speak from experiance and my over all experiances with the IO Coin Team. And to date having personally talked with Wiz in an live interview IO Coin and it's team are approaching crypto and the development of IO Coin in a way that makes scens to its supporters and more important a business community. Things like sending via user names, POS built in to mobile wallet all support the use and acceptance of such a coin. 
It's interesting to me to see how narrow some people's view are on its potential. 
The impact of the negative comments other then "maybe" on the BTC exchange value is negligible because it's my opinion that IO Coin has a solid base and I hope it's team continues to move the project forward.
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:11:55 PM

Thanks to Metisha our main model.

Hey Guys, Just wanted to update the community.

We just wrapped up our music video shoot this past weekend. We were able to add a product placement in the storyline of the video. We will feature our main model receiving an invoice from the artist to pay with I/O Coin with her mobile device. She then sends the funds and the song starts, along with the video. Our plan now is to implement a special edition wallet for the video on the artists webpage. This is so that the fans can download the wallet and up to 5K wallets will receive 5 IOC. These IOCs can then be used by fans to buy artist related material, unreleased songs, special messages, autographs, etc. This idea will serve as a platform for fans to follow many other artists that we know in the industry, that could use our platform. The latino urban music industry is a huge market. Some artists reach over 10 Million youtube views for certain videos/songs. Others have reached up to as much as 60 to 80 million views. Our plan is to introduce the video single to mainstream latino TV video channels and internet. We are hoping to reach a substantial amount of fans who will get a chance to download a free wallet and 5K of them will get 5 IOC. This is so that we can stage a trend in this market and further advance the adoption of crypto within the music industry. Some of the names associated with our market are Pitbull, Daddy Yankee, Don Omar, Ricky Martin, Shakira etc. This markets are a vital goal for us. Crypto (I/O Coin) can pave the way for many of these latin countries who require the use of western union for families to send funds. I recognize that I/O Coin has a long way to go but this is a path that I'm personally taking to help advance our currency.

Over the next few weeks I will be engaging in recording sessions, as I have to deliver an album to Universal Music Publishing. For a while I had neglected my duties as an artist as I was captivated by crypto. Today I've managed to come up with what i believe to be  one of the best coded digital currencies. IOC will be introduced by me to the millions of latinos all around the world through via my music and peer artist friends. We are also going to continue the hard work on decentralized aliases, privacy, and further improvements to our html5 wallet. We are also currently considering a major project surrounding the blockchain that I will (in the near future) explain.

In closing, while many take shots at me for whatever twisted reason they may have, I've focused purely on creating an easy to use, technologically advanced crypto currency. The work is far from done. I will continue to invest the dev time, money, and effort that it requires for our currency to be a success, just like my other ventures. Its a long road ahead filled with many skeptics but they only fuel the fire to keep working towards our goals. So to all our friends that believe in our work, I will encourage you to do whatever possible on your end to help us advance our movement. I also want to thank each and everyone who has placed their trust on our work. I'm fully committed and determined to reach our goal, which is Mass Adoption.
surestrike

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:24:55 PM

I must say the last few posts there have certainly helped in more ways than you will ever know. Not only that coming from repsected business people who know exactly what they are talking about.

People will try and kill this coin, thats what they wanted from the start, but the i/ocoin will continue to work hard.

"So to all our friends that believe in our work, I will encourage you to do whatever possible on your end to help us advance our movement. I also want to thank each and everyone who has placed their trust on our work. I'm fully committed and determined to reach our goal, which is Mass Adoption. "

Those last couple of sentences by Wiz, sing true to our belief in #iocoin and we will do our very best to make our goal a reality.
surestrike

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:12:22 AM

To all New and Old I/Ocoin supporters.

Please make sure to bookmark these important links and also please leave comments and posts in all the following places to help people understand, that this is one of the most genuine coins in crypto with genuine people behind it.

People just need to see all the hard work that has been done and is being done by this team.  You will struggle to find other coins who have taken the time and effort to promote #iocoin.   Only genuine and serious coins have links to all of these places, that I/O Coin has.

Main site for all wallet updates and news:

I/O Coin Official Website: http://iocoin.io/  (soon to have a new fantastic design).

1- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency come to #Facebook and say hello.
2- Twitter https://twitter.com/IO_Coin Come and follow us on #twitter
3- Google+ https://plus.google.com/+iocoin/posts Please +! us and read our #Google Plus posts.
4- Google Blog http://iocointeam.blogspot.sk/ Always great to read people views and thoughts.
5- I/OCoin Talk http://iocointalk.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16 Official Forum, free from trolls!
6- NEW Reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/IODigitalCurrency/ Calling all #Reddit users please stop by and say hello.
7- Coins Source Trust Review http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/iocoin-ioc/ Please read. Very important.
8- Block Explorer https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ioc/#!crypto Where you can find out everything about our coin
Really useful site, many other alts, hide lots of information, you will see there. Again proving we are a genuine coin.
9- Google Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.coinlabs.iocoin
 Download our mobile wallet with Point of Sale integration for real world business use.

Fantastic video guides made by our loyal supporters.

1-How to create your own IONS name for the QT desktop wallet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7DFJV1nxI8&list=UUKuqdJU4YcD5X9-wRhn91Xg

2-How to stake your I/Ocoin QT wallet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS7scMgQXhI

3- Indonesian video guide on how to use I/O Coin Digital Currency QT Desktop wallet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paF13hkxQcU

and Indonesian people please view this fantastic video guide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq02GpB81Us

As you can see from all of the above, it takes a long time and lots of dedication to create pages and video guides. Please check all other alt coins and see how many of them you can find how put the same amount of time and effort into promoting their coin. There will be very few, i can assure you.

It is clear to see I/Ocoin is here to stay and is also working on new developments, again helping to take I/Ocoin into the real world with mass adoption. Yes, this is very hard to do, hardly any coins have achieved this, but what people are forgetting and not understanding is that Joel/Wiz has some of the best real world contacts in Crypto, you only need to read his previous posts to realize that.   

This is what separates I/Ocoin from your normal crypto coin.  I/Ocoin is a solid investment and at these prices, extremely under valued.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: