Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2018, 07:33:20 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon  (Read 664700 times)
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:21:41 AM

The fact remains Shadow released the worlds "First User-Friendly HTML5 Wallet!" be it over qt or not it is still HTML5 and it is still the worlds first shortly followed by your all HTML5 which did compliment your wallets relevance and really catered to your market. Hats off!!

There is no class in the way you guys are doing things. I mean see this entire thread dedicated to shadowcoin being a scam.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0

I mean, i do not know whether it is all true but what i do know is that i have been around in this market for long enough to know threads like that dont get created unless you are doing something wrong or have created a number of enemies by doing something dodgy. On top of that you come through and put down a coin that did something innovative rather than support them. What you guys did was pretty nice too BUT this to me is much more impressive as im sure it is for many other respected developers.

Can i make a suggestion that you think twice about bringing another coin project up to give comparison to your work and just instead, focus on your features, your target market, and continue to build up what you think is a useful technical advancement in this space!

Shadowcoin was never used as an example in the article. It was used here as a stand against all the fud otherwise i agree so respectfully please follow your own advice and worry about that thread on the top of this post or maybe just your own thread all together.

Because ego has no part in this space and stands out like dogs balls to be blunt!

See above comment with all due respect.

I for one am inspired by innovation. Something that the developer has taken the time to come up with without having anything to work from. Anyways, i am sure you already know the truth so no point in explaining that. This isnt about the technicality of the word ¨the first¨ as you cannot compare a fully electrical car to one that is hybrid based. I wouldnt call the second ¨the first electric car¨ now would I??

Yeah its ok i would expect that from an writer with little to no integrity! No class..pfft i've been completely misharactarized because of the attempts of a whole community of trolls! So your crap doesn't fly with me.
they started that because they were angry at me cause their price tanked... READ IT! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg9182120#msg9182120

Shadow comming here was a reaction not an action! Just stay out of it its best you do seriously you look the fool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
surestrike

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:41:54 AM

Longandshort - The only fools around here are you bunch of SDC clowns. 

A person only needs to read your posts to see that. Your community is a utter disgrace to crypto,
you do nothing but spread fear and hate on other coins.

You will never see a post about any supporters here, saying how bad/shady they are, no chance 
(that is you get all your little boyfriend trolls to make them up).

Go crawl back under your bridge you pathetic, sad excuse for a human.
evok3d

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:44:33 AM

Yeah its ok i would expect that from an writer with little to no integrity! No class..pfft i've been completely misharactarized because of the attempts of a whole community of trolls! So your crap doesn't fly with me.

I dont believe at any stage during my conversation i made an attempt to insult you as a person or any other way. Based on the number of spelling and grammer mistakes you made in that last post i would assume you are taking it all personally and emotionally responding. I for one am looking at this as a whole, meaning the entire crypto world which includes ALL coins and not what i believe to be true due to personal attachments.

The decline in their market price has nothing to do with the innovation and great work they have come up with. That was my only purpose here, to address true innovation and hard work.

seriously you look the fool.

I am not sure what you mean by look the fool, though if you can argue with me based on reasoning and facts ill be happy to consider it. As i said the purpose is always the truth, which can at times be tainted by things like incorrect information or biased views.

I really do wish you (your team and not you as a person) the best in the project given your heart is in it and the aim is to help this entire market. Cheers

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:49:19 AM

I dont believe at any stage during my conversation i made an attempt to insult you as a person or any other way. Based on the number of spelling and grammer mistakes you made in that last post i would assume you are taking it all personally and emotionally responding. I for one am looking at this as a whole, meaning the entire crypto world which includes ALL coins and not what i believe to be true due to personal attachments.

The decline in their market price has nothing to do with the innovation and great work they have come up with. That was my only purpose here, to address true innovation and hard work.

I am not sure what you mean by look the fool, though if you can argue with me based on reasoning and facts ill be happy to consider it. As i said the purpose is always the truth, which can at times be tainted by things like incorrect information or biased views.

I really do wish you (your team and not you as a person) the best in the project given your heart is in it and the aim is to help this entire market. Cheers

Dont intellectualize this attacking me passively, you got i t all wrong just own it, move on! You based your opinion of a project on a troll thread created to do just that against a project..troll. You're a bigger fool then i gave you credit for
surestrike

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:17:54 AM

LongandShort, 

Long on Trolling
Short on brain cells.
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 11:24:35 AM

Dont intellectualize this attacking me passively, you got i t all wrong just own it, move on! You based your opinion of a project on a troll thread created to do just that against a project..troll. You're a bigger fool then i gave you credit for
LongAndShort - (your name says it all )
person with multi personality disorder

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.psychiatricrehabilitation.net%2Fwordpress%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsigns-of-schizophrenia.jpeg&t=545&c=whbhlAADb-mvTg

You are not competent to post here because SDC scame thread is self moderated to reply .

Thanks for understanding

GDM Finance
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 11:29:46 AM

LongandShort, 

Long on Trolling
Short on brain cells.
LongAndShort is  crypto ebola we need  to isolate him in quarantine.

GDM Finance
surestrike

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:33:08 AM

LongandShort, 

Long on Trolling
Short on brain cells.
LongAndShort is  crypto ebola we need  to isolate him in quarantine.

Even Ebola would not want to infect him, due to already being a horribly diseased human being.  Grin
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:53:16 AM

LongandShort,  

Long on Trolling
Short on brain cells.
LongAndShort is  crypto ebola we need  to isolate him in quarantine.

Even Ebola would not want to infect him, due to already being a horribly diseased human being.  Grin

You guys are again demonstrating exactly what xst community did in their thread! gj superstrike top notch role model you are for your community..you are community manger here right? Its hard to tell with the junk you post, pushing people away!
surestrike

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:59:27 AM

LongandShort,  

Long on Trolling
Short on brain cells.

Even Ebola would not want to infect him, due to already being a horribly diseased human being.  Grin

You guys are again demonstrating exactly what xst community did in their thread! gj superstrike top notch role model you are for your community..you are community manger here right? Its hard to tell with the junk you post, pushing people away!

I just tell it as it is. You are a disgusting human being, i am personally not going to sit back and let you talk bs and be all politically correct about it. So believe what you want.  Trolls will no longer be fed here. 
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:01:53 PM

LongandShort,  

Long on Trolling
Short on brain cells.

I just tell it as it is. You are a disgusting human being, i am personally not going to sit back and let you talk bs and be all politically correct about it. So believe what you want.  Trolls will no longer be fed here. 
"disgusting" What have i done to deserve that? Go on please to elaborate! lets see if you have anything bar conjecture.
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 12:03:20 PM

LongandShort,  

Long on Trolling
Short on brain cells.

LongAndShort you are really   crypto ebola . We need  to isolate you in quarantine.

GDM Finance
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:09:31 PM

LongandShort,  

Long on Trolling
Short on brain cells.

LongAndShort you are really   crypto ebola . We need  to isolate you in quarantine.
Thats not even called for what possible relevance does that have to do with what i've said..nothing you are all just falsely attacking my namesake to cover up the legitimate criticism i have demonstrated in this thread..
if you want to turn this into a damn fight then so be it keep attacking me.. See how this plays out! seriously shame on all of you participating!
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 12:21:45 PM

LongandShort,  

Long on Trolling
Short on brain cells.

Thats not even called for what possible relevance does that have to do with what i've said..nothing you are all just falsely attacking my namesake to cover up the legitimate criticism i have demonstrated in this thread..
if you want to turn this into a damn fight then so be it keep attacking me.. See how this plays out! seriously shame on all of you participating!
Like this :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700087.msg8400248#msg8400248

You are not crypto BUDA you are crypto DISEASE

GDM Finance
surestrike

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:22:03 PM

Diary of a pathetic Crypto Troll: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=213773;sa=showPosts  
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 12:39:58 PM

It looks more like Diarrhea.

GDM Finance
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:58:53 PM

I don't feed no troll, so troll along...
surestrike

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:58:59 PM

Save the Animals!

Should I/Ocoin ever reach 10k sats.  (and you can hold me to this).

I am going to donate 10 $55 wwf animal donations packs.  You can even choose the animal you would like to adopt.

So, just think, every time you buy I/Ocoin you could be helping save the worlds precious creatures!

http://gifts.worldwildlife.org/gift-center/gifts/Species-Adoptions.aspx

Fierce

Activity: 126

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 02:04:31 PM

Save the Animals!

I am going to donate 10 $55 wwf animal donations packs.  You can even choose the animal you would like to adopt.

So, just think, every time you buy I/Ocoin you could be helping save the worlds precious creatures!

Of course I/Ocoin will reach 10k satos, It will reach $1USD each!

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

http://ltcgear.com?apage=259ltcgear.com/?apage=259
surestrike

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 02:23:54 PM

Save the Animals!

Of course I/Ocoin will reach 10k satos, It will reach $1USD each!

I hope so.  Because there is nothing more i enjoy than helping animals.  Smiley
 I have adopted Fruit Bats and Red  Pandas. Hope to add Sloths to my list.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.