Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:35:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 718965 times)
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:01:53 PM

LongandShort,  

Long on Trolling
Short on brain cells.
LongAndShort is  crypto ebola we need  to isolate him in quarantine.

Even Ebola would not want to infect him, due to already being a horribly diseased human being.  Grin

You guys are again demonstrating exactly what xst community did in their thread! gj superstrike top notch role model you are for your community..you are community manger here right? Its hard to tell with the junk you post, pushing people away!

I just tell it as it is. You are a disgusting human being, i am personally not going to sit back and let you talk bs and be all politically correct about it. So believe what you want.  Trolls will no longer be fed here. 
"disgusting" What have i done to deserve that? Go on please to elaborate! lets see if you have anything bar conjecture.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:03:20 PM

LongandShort,  

Long on Trolling
Short on brain cells.

Even Ebola would not want to infect him, due to already being a horribly diseased human being.  Grin

You guys are again demonstrating exactly what xst community did in their thread! gj superstrike top notch role model you are for your community..you are community manger here right? Its hard to tell with the junk you post, pushing people away!
LongAndShort you are really   crypto ebola . We need  to isolate you in quarantine.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:09:31 PM

LongandShort,  

Long on Trolling
Short on brain cells.

LongAndShort you are really   crypto ebola . We need  to isolate you in quarantine.
Thats not even called for what possible relevance does that have to do with what i've said..nothing you are all just falsely attacking my namesake to cover up the legitimate criticism i have demonstrated in this thread..
if you want to turn this into a damn fight then so be it keep attacking me.. See how this plays out! seriously shame on all of you participating!
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:21:45 PM

LongandShort,  

Long on Trolling
Short on brain cells.

Thats not even called for what possible relevance does that have to do with what i've said..nothing you are all just falsely attacking my namesake to cover up the legitimate criticism i have demonstrated in this thread..
if you want to turn this into a damn fight then so be it keep attacking me.. See how this plays out! seriously shame on all of you participating!
Like this :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700087.msg8400248#msg8400248

You are not crypto BUDA you are crypto DISEASE
surestrike

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:22:03 PM

Diary of a pathetic Crypto Troll: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=213773;sa=showPosts  
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:39:58 PM

It looks more like Diarrhea.
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:58:53 PM

I don't feed no troll, so troll along...
surestrike

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:58:59 PM

Save the Animals!

Should I/Ocoin ever reach 10k sats.  (and you can hold me to this).

I am going to donate 10 $55 wwf animal donations packs.  You can even choose the animal you would like to adopt.

So, just think, every time you buy I/Ocoin you could be helping save the worlds precious creatures!

http://gifts.worldwildlife.org/gift-center/gifts/Species-Adoptions.aspx

Fierce

Activity: 126

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 02:04:31 PM

Save the Animals!

I am going to donate 10 $55 wwf animal donations packs.  You can even choose the animal you would like to adopt.

So, just think, every time you buy I/Ocoin you could be helping save the worlds precious creatures!

Of course I/Ocoin will reach 10k satos, It will reach $1USD each!

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

http://ltcgear.com?apage=259ltcgear.com/?apage=259
surestrike

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 02:23:54 PM

Save the Animals!

I hope so.  Because there is nothing more i enjoy than helping animals.  Smiley
 I have adopted Fruit Bats and Red  Pandas. Hope to add Sloths to my list.
00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 02:42:11 PM

Longandshort - The only fools around here are you bunch of SDC clowns. 

A person only needs to read your posts to see that. Your community is a utter disgrace to crypto,
you do nothing but spread fear and hate on other coins.

You will never see a post about any supporters here, saying how bad/shady they are, no chance 
(that is you get all your little boyfriend trolls to make them up).

Go crawl back under your bridge you pathetic, sad excuse for a human.

Have you just forgotten your whole blackhand group saga? Denouncing coins you thought were bad left and right.

You have no right to critique anyone, when you yourself have done the same.

So were clear my problem is not with IOC, the coin is showing development and things are being worked on. My issue is with certain members of your community trying to pretend they are golden boys, while tarnishing other people.
TemonL

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 02:49:24 PM

Save the Animals!

I hope it happens, I can not wait
I think this is a nice coin
surestrike

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 02:51:49 PM

A person only needs to read your posts to see that. Your community is a utter disgrace to crypto,

You will never see a post about any supporters here, saying how bad/shady they are, no chance  

Bla Bla blahh... trolll troll troll.....  bs.. bs .. bs.....  fud fud fudder......

Download the best selling book of the year!
50 shades of troll NOW! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=166986;sa=showPosts

Ah Smurf, i was wondering when you were going to show up and give some support to your boyfriend.
Surprised it took you this long, must of been busy trolling some other coin.

I had nothing to do with the blackhand, i got fooled by lord-ashdrake, ashdrake-bot. He got me into a group, that no longer exsists, to simply steal my Bitcoin, which he did do.

There are only two people involved in this coin.   Non of them are in any stupid groups.  

Back to the bridge with you Troll!
surestrike

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 02:53:18 PM

Save the Animals!

Of course I/Ocoin will reach 10k sats, It will reach $1USD each!

I can assure you it will.    Because like most other coins, the people here, actually do what they say.

Not only that. I/O Coin cares about others, weather it be animals or humans.  We are always helping others.  Trying to put some good back in crypto.
00Smurf

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:13:20 PM

Bla Bla blahh... trolll troll troll.....  bs.. bs .. bs.....  fud fud fudder......

50 shades of troll NOW! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=166986;sa=showPosts

Ah Smurf, i was wondering when you were going to show up and give some support to your boyfriend.

I had nothing to do with the blackhand, i got fooled by lord-ashdrake, ashdrake-bot. He got me into a group, that no longer exsists, to simply steal my Bitcoin, which he did do.

There are only two people involved in this coin.   Non of them are in any stupid groups.  

Lol, wait. you had nothing to do with the group blackhand. Yet you joined it and got your btc "stolen"? Do you not by definition have to have something to do with something in order to have your BTC's "stolen".

All those tweets from you with the blackhand tag, all those tweets from you with blkhand tag denouncing blackcoin. Your involvement in hyping and pumping VRC under the blackhand guise.

If only two people are involved in this coin, You and Wiz. Then Who's doing the coding? Did you mean to say there are 3 people invovled in this coin, You, wiz and St Patty as Dev?

I'm just trying to follow your train of thought and logic here.

For that matter my argument is with you, and has nothing to do with longandshort.

*disclaimer this post has nothing to do with ioc as a coin, it is directed to Surestrike.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:20:02 PM

LongandShort,  

Long on Trolling
Short on brain cells.

To All Newbies reading this thread.

The trolls are hte ones dumping, they are trying to kill this coin. DO NOT SELL YOUR I/OCOINS.  These trolls spread all of these lies full time.  So much in fact, they can no longer understand or tell the truth, they have been telling lies for so long, they probally do not even remeber their real name. On a bright sunny day, they would argue the sky is really red and the sun is purple!

PLEASE READ THIS:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0  it is the best posts about all of these horrible trolls in crypto. All they do is go around bashing other coins, shadowcon has the most horrible and downright dirty community ever seen in crypto, they are a absolute disgrace to the human race.  Do not fall for their BS.

And thanks to all these trolls, i am sure this thread will now be closed.  Honest and genuine people should not have to come here to skip through pages of troll trash.

LongandShort,  

Long on Trolling
Short on brain cells.

LongandShort,  

Long on Trolling
Short on brain cells.

I just tell it as it is. You are a disgusting human being, i am personally not going to sit back and let you talk bs and be all politically correct about it. So believe what you want.  Trolls will no longer be fed here.  

Save the Animals!

Should I/Ocoin ever reach 10k sats.  (and you can hold me to this).

I am going to donate 10 $55 wwf animal donations packs.  You can even choose the animal you would like to adopt.

I can assure you it will.    Because like most other coins, the people here, actually do what they say.

Not only that. I/O Coin cares about others, weather it be animals or humans.  We are always helping others.  Trying to put some good back in crypto.

You are certifiable! i really cannot believe the personal attacks you're making on me and then 2 minutes later trying to say
"Not only that. I/O Coin cares about others, weather it be animals or humans.  We are always helping others.  Trying to put some good back in crypto. "

Honestly you are unhealthy and really i mean this..please go get some help! i've done nothing wrong to you or this coin you're making stories up and throwing around assumptions..If i were you i would just shut the hell up and stop replying. Hell if i were you i would quit being a community manger for the good of not only your coin but crypto. If you really want to help it, thats what you will do..You are sick and don't belong representing anything much less this coin certainly not crypto. It does not need more sick people i cannot be any more genuine then this i have no patience for this kind of behavior in this space right now..it must end!! This madness must stop!
surestrike

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:22:11 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 03:35:25 PM by surestrike

What tweets Smurf?

Would like to see them, i really would.

I only have one twitter account: surestrike@pixelperfecti0n   (not like you guys that hide behind several accounts)

Obviosuly, when i said 2 people i meant joel and i are the ones getting things done, we have developers, some who are at the top of the game.  The HTML5 wallet proves that.  How funny would it be if a big company decided to accept I/Ocoin.  

Ashdrakes 'stole' my Bitcoin by dumping into buy support early on for i/ocoin.

PS: Longand short. People can easily take a look at my posts .  and then look at yours and easily see you are nothing but a Internet troll with bad intension's.

At the end of the day, i am not going to sit back and watch you guys constantly attack this coin, just like you have done with many others.  You guys ave been buying this coin, just to dump it when we release good news and features. you can't get much lower than that!
00Smurf

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:51:31 PM

What tweets Smurf?

Would like to see them, i really would.

I only have one twitter account: surestrike@pixelperfecti0n   (not like you guys that hide behind several accounts)

Obviosuly, when i said 2 people i meant joel and i are the ones getting things done, we have developers, some who are at the top of the game.  The HTML5 wallet proves that.  How funny would it be if a big company decided to accept I/Ocoin.  

Ashdrakes 'stole' my Bitcoin by dumping into buy support early on for i/ocoin.

PS: Longand short. People can easily take a look at my posts .  and then look at yours and easily see you are nothing but a Internet troll with bad intension's.

At the end of the day, i am not going to sit back and watch you guys constantly attack this coin, just like you have done with many others.  You guys ave been buying this coin, just to dump it when we release good news and features. you can't get much lower than that!

I have one twitter account only ever had one. And i've never deleted a tweet off my account, both my good and bad calls are in my twitter history. I've witnessed you deleting tweets, big one that springs to mind, is the tweet from you to wizfarm complaining baout him extorting you for btc, and that you must make donations to him. There were SS's of it, i'll have to dreg it up.

So because someone dumped into a buy you placed, they now stole your bitcoin? You placed the buy mate not someone else.

I only know what you "obviously" mean, by what you post so that i can "obviously" read it.

bitcrypto10101
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:09:11 PM

LongandShort,  

Long on Trolling
Short on brain cells.

To All Newbies reading this thread.

The trolls are hte ones dumping, they are trying to kill this coin. DO NOT SELL YOUR I/OCOINS.  These trolls spread all of these lies full time.  So much in fact, they can no longer understand or tell the truth, they have been telling lies for so long, they probally do not even remeber their real name. On a bright sunny day, they would argue the sky is really red and the sun is purple!

PLEASE READ THIS:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0  it is the best posts about all of these horrible trolls in crypto. All they do is go around bashing other coins, shadowcon has the most horrible and downright dirty community ever seen in crypto, they are a absolute disgrace to the human race.  Do not fall for their BS.

And thanks to all these trolls, i am sure this thread will now be closed.  Honest and genuine people should not have to come here to skip through pages of troll trash.

LongandShort,  

Long on Trolling
Short on brain cells.

LongandShort,  

Long on Trolling
Short on brain cells.

I just tell it as it is. You are a disgusting human being, i am personally not going to sit back and let you talk bs and be all politically correct about it. So believe what you want.  Trolls will no longer be fed here.  

Save the Animals!

Should I/Ocoin ever reach 10k sats.  (and you can hold me to this).

I am going to donate 10 $55 wwf animal donations packs.  You can even choose the animal you would like to adopt.

I can assure you it will.    Because like most other coins, the people here, actually do what they say.

Not only that. I/O Coin cares about others, weather it be animals or humans.  We are always helping others.  Trying to put some good back in crypto.

You are certifiable! i really cannot believe the personal attacks you're making on me and then 2 minutes later trying to say
"Not only that. I/O Coin cares about others, weather it be animals or humans.  We are always helping others.  Trying to put some good back in crypto. "

Honestly you are unhealthy and really i mean this..please go get some help! i've done nothing wrong to you or this coin you're making stories up and throwing around assumptions..If i were you i would just shut the hell up and stop replying. Hell if i were you i would quit being a community manger for the good of not only your coin but crypto. If you really want to help it, thats what you will do..You are sick and don't belong representing anything much less this coin certainly not crypto. It does not need more sick people i cannot be any more genuine then this i have no patience for this kind of behavior in this space right now..it must end!! This madness must stop!
Finally you're right and terminates your madness.
surestrike

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:13:25 PM

That was ashdrake, trying to blackmail me.  The tweet you are talking about.
ashdrake scammer left i/ocoin early on, about 2 weeks after.

Anyhow. lets see some facts:

1- 7 out of 7 stars TRUST vericifaction Coins Source
2- HTML5 Wallet  (many tried and many failed)
3- IONS - sending and receiving coins with a registered username.
4-  PoS 3.0  improved BlockChain
5- New whitepaper thats the best we have made yet!
6- solid , hard working Devs.
7- We do not fud other coins.
8- we just work hard every day.

It is just shame , people from other coins are buying this coin just to dump us and kill us. Thats the lowest of the low.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: