Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 08:05:38 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Digital - I/O Coin - Blockchain Ecosystem - DIONS - POS CIPHER - CHAMELEON  (Read 659288 times)
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 490

Blockchain!!!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 06:11:13 PM

what? If a cryptocoin has little volume it will be deleted?  I am very worried. Why is there no volume? What is happening?

Our volume for the last 7 days on bittrex was 5.45 BTC which is well above the minimum volume requirements set by bittrex so Mr Peter there is nothing to worry about. I understand from your previous posts that you are staking so the best thing to do is to carry on staking and just admire what this coin is all about Smiley

Thanks for making that more clear. I truly hope others just do their own research instead of listening to others that try to create fog.

Now, back to my easter dinner.

Again ,thanks.

Richard

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
InceptionCoin

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:08:08 AM

By the way, do you not have anyone who checks things. Like when you search for iocoin. And it shows the web address, but the robot.txt file is broken so it does not give a description, been like this for a while now and no one has fixed it.
Yes, the devil is in the details.

Skilled C++ and Python programmer. Looking around to create solid longterm coin by myself. Do you have any ideas? Feel free to PM me.
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 08:13:13 AM

We shall see.

By the way, do you not have anyone who checks things. Like when you search for iocoin. And it shows the web address, but the robot.txt file is broken so it does not give a description, been like this for a while now and no one has fixed it.

Thank you for your kind notice. Its nice that SDC community members help us get our things straightened out. THANKS!
Devil is in de details yes.

If you find any more anomalies, please send them to richard@iocoin.io and we will look at it.

Above issue is fixed and Google will crawl our website soon to re-index it.

Richard

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
LondonMP

Activity: 358

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:05:08 PM

LOOOOL
Its nice to see people changing colour for the sake of few BTC. I love bitcointalk as it allows people to go back in time and read through the threads to figure out the hypocrites very quickly. Correction, it was certain SDC members who used to claim they were first to create an HTML5 wallet where in fact it was IOC that first created it. So i guess they learned and are still learning from IOC. (It was a fact that was defended by CoinAngel incidentally).
We are 2 different coins that can coexist happily together One coin is in the shadow business and the other is in the open business Smiley
Talking about price, back in january when IOC was selling at 400 sat, SDC was selling around 15k, as I am writing this they are both up by at least 400% so I am not sure if I missed out on anything Smiley

You made your choice so let other people make their choice as well Smiley

LondonMP

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:36:21 PM

To all Fellow I/Ocoin Investors,

A word from the wise.  You know when a alt coin has created something really innovative when these horrible people come to the boards to trash talk and try and damage the reputation of the coins developers and promoters.

Simply ignore them and by no means reply or pay any attention to what these people are saying.  These people, which i believe the correct terminology
is 'Troll'  they only want to harm this coin as clearly it is a threat to other coins.

I have seen this countless times on other threads.  They simply want to push the price down, which i can see already, due to the bad intentions, they are succeeding and fooling people into selling coins. Mark my words, they are buying this coin, but not because they think it is a good investment, simply because they want to kill I/O Coin and will no doubt be dumping it at 4k, like they have been doing time after time to make the charts look bad.

I certainly will not be selling any of my coins, i strongly advice all the intelligent people, who do not pay attention to these dirt bags, to do the same.

The developers at i/ocoin and the people involved in running this thread, i strongly suggest to you, that you close this thread.  Re-open a moderated thread, most coins do this now, so your developers can get back to creating fantastic features and not have to waste, because it is a waste, their time replying to these people who want to harm you.

Not only are they trying their most underhand and dirty tactics to kill off the coin, but they are the lowest of the low human beings, because they are also making people lose money in their investments and when people knowingly do this to other people, they might as well be stealing the money from you, while you sleep at night.  In my day, we had a perfect solution for dealing with scum like this a 'Double Tap'.

So, developers of i/ocoin, please stop and get back to what you do so very well and creating more innovative features for this innovative coin.
I look forward to seeing this thread closed and a new moderated one opened.

Best of luck chaps.

Take advice from the wise chaps Smiley

LondonMP

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 03:40:50 PM

So if i had 10 million IOC, i could sell them for around 5BTC on Bittrex.

Understand?

Read your own posts. whether you keep hold of your IOC or make a ton of a profit on SDC I don't really care to be honest.
i advise you to use a calculator if you dont know how to count.
Enjoy your profits Smiley

cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 04:09:25 PM

It is well known that SDC trolled other coins and killed them, but look where they are now. If you cant beat them, join them   Smiley

And actually Shadowcoin was released not long before IOC.  I think SDC started around 5k sats.  It is now 80k.

IOC started at 1k sats and it is now 1.5k sats .  So a massive difference.  

If i had invested the BTC, tht i put into IOC, into SDC i would have well over 2000 BTC now, not the ZERO BTC my IOC are worth. Remember, your coins are only good for what you can sell them for.  So if i had 10 million IOC, i could sell them for around 5BTC on Bittrex.

Understand?

First of all you can't blame the coin or the dev's anything regarding the price. You know (knew) exactly where you are investing in.
You are the one buying the coins, you are the one spending the BTC. You knew the specs, you know the roadmap, you know our ideas about anonymity and you probably know more than the average community member because you were so involved.

You are the trader here. We are not. If i had bought 10 BTC of CRAVE a week ago i would also have 100 BTC by now. But hey, i didn't. My choice. Or should i blame them and post shit in their thread? LOL.

I make my own choices and if i make one (even when i think i have some valuable info), then it's always my choice. ALWAYS. Why would i FUD in other threads? because i'm a lousy trader? i was not thinking clearly? or i did buy and the price went down? lol. I wouldn't even dare to do so. My mistakes, my faults, my responsibility.

"if you can't beat them, join them". wtf. You have your own standards and moral but for money you change them that easy. wow. Good thinking.
Money can buy it all right? Go buy it then.

Would love to talk to you again on the sidelines what is actually on your mind or how we can solve this, but i think you lost your soul already on SDC. ;-)
Everything you have done for IOC - and that is what i said to you personally - was done with great effort that no other community member would have done better than you did. I thanked you greatly for that multiple times and that won't be forgotten by me.

Pretty harsh and backstabbing now reading all this non-issues which i take personally because i invest hundreds of spare time hours in the project. But hey, we are all different and have different life experiences. So we deal with things how we learned it in real life or act how we think we should deal with it. I deal with it professionally and act the way i do right now. We all do it differently. Can't blame you for the way you are handling your differences right now, but its not appreciated.

It's the last few lines i'm going to spend on this nonsense.
I need to have my full focus on IOC and not let myself nor the team distract anymore with this non-professional behavior and nonsense posts.

I wish you all the best of luck and hope to speak to you in FB DM or Slack.

Regards
Richard

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
LondonMP

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 05:48:51 PM

As people have proven here, it is very handy to be able to check peoples previous posts.

I am glad you learned something new on IOC thread Smiley

LondonMP

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 05:56:36 PM

"Our business is infested with idiots who try to impress by using pretentious jargon" David Ogilvy.

cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 06:02:48 PM

"I need to have my full focus on IOC"

Great.

But you missed out the words  "and Geocoin"  Smiley

"Alternate cryptocurrencies / Announcements (Altcoins) / Re: [ANN] [GEO] GeoCoin | GIS & GeoTechnologies   on: April 04, 2015, 07:59:18 PM
Hi Guys,

Just want to add to the above posts that i was testing the beta version of GEO the last few days and i must admit.. DAMN. Works good!!
Tried to spoof, hack and get some free coins on the map, but all tests were absolutely fine. Works like a charm.
I already invested in the coin the last few days because the tech is real and the devs are top notch.

There are so many possibilities to enable merchants, shopping malls, travelling agencies etc to use this type of technology to get more customer engagement.

Looking forward to it.

Regards
Richard

https://twitter.com/CryptoCoinNL "

As people have proven here, it is very handy to be able to check peoples previous posts.

What is wrong with testing some new technology? What is wrong to give some people credits for their hard work.
What is wrong in investing in other tech? Do you also want to know my personal stock investments?
I'm not the one with posting all this nonsense. Don't turn it around and clean your sheets here.

Actually was testing this for them because of possible cooperation / ideas between IOC and GEO tech (or other way around). Stupid hah?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
CrazyC265

Activity: 330

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:39:17 PM

All this talk is nonsensical, and the price of ioc should not in anyway be bothring ppl at this point in time. If anyone would like to sell there ioc in bulk please i will buy anybody's unwanted or scared ioc. I love this coin, tech and am taking advantage of cheap prices as is other saavy altcoin investors. Buy SDC, buy geo , buy btc, ltc , ioc, buy em all. who cares.
mctaino

Activity: 672

I/O Digital Project Manager/Developer/Board Chair

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 10:34:31 PM

Patience, Passion and Perseverance = Success.

All of us who are successful, know this and this is what drives our team.

Joel
I/OCoin Project Manager

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
LondonMP

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:51:16 AM

Seeing what the developers are ding here is simply amazing and really gives me faith in crypto, thanks to I/OCoin.
Most other developers would of quit a long time ago, but you guys keep working hard and delivering the goods, so thank you.

But, you really need some buy pressure, the order books are worrying, but not only that, i can see this coin has tried to break towards 2k sats a few times now and each time, someone, some people keep on dumping you back down. Clearly this is because they are frightened of what you are doing and are trying to kill you.

Its sickening to see.  The people who are buying this coin, just to then dump it in your face , at lower prices, is why Crypto has a little chance of progressing. There are too many 'bad apples' and they cause much more harm than there stupid thick , Neanderthal heads realize.

What kind of scum-bag buys a coin to them sell at a loss, just to try and kill it, it happens more often in crypto than you may think.

These 'in'-humans might as well come to your house, beat the living daylights out of you and your family while you sleep and then rob you and burn down your house while you are still in it.

they need to stop and think about what they are doing.  Many people have invested money into this coin and these people who continuously keep dumping this coin to try and kill it are the lowest in the world.

I just hope the developers keep on working hard and in time i am sure you will get the investment you need to take this coin out of the situation it finds itself in now.

The addition of IONS to the html wallet is fantastic. I/OCoin is one of the very best alt coins on the market, i am sure one day the price will reflect that also.  I know for certain, I/OCoin will be worth $1 if you all keep working hard like this.

Good luck I/OCoin and all who help her grow!
I worry about you, you might have a personality disorder of some sort. Instead of wasting your time making frivolous predictions, why dont you go and get yourself checked?

LondonMP

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 12:18:14 PM

Great News.  This is my last post here. Moving onto much better and brighter  coins.

Dont worry about me, just worry about all the Bitcoin you have invested turning to dust.

Good luck everybody... You're going to need it.    Cheesy

Thank you CoinAngel Smiley

peterprime

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 12:57:58 PM

That guy must of invested and lost a  lot of bit coins in this coin to be as vengeful and to change his colours so much as he has done. But crypto is gambling and just like gambling sooner or later you will loose everything unless you are able to walk away when you  are 'up'. Lets hope his predictions are wrong for iocoins, that would be the best way to shut up this person and all other people who loose faith in this coin.
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 05:53:21 PM

Hi,

For all you people playing the scratchcard game in www.iocoinhub.io everyday:
Thank you for playing firstly, and secondly all winnings are sent to your wallets.

Have fun,

Richard

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
InceptionCoin

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:07:17 AM

Wow, ioc wa dumped to 1250sat!
Well, its very sad to see how actively developed coin is dumped so low. Something definitely wrong with altcoin world.

Skilled C++ and Python programmer. Looking around to create solid longterm coin by myself. Do you have any ideas? Feel free to PM me.
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 01:39:06 PM

Wow, ioc wa dumped to 1250sat!
Well, its very sad to see how actively developed coin is dumped so low. Something definitely wrong with altcoin world.

Somebody wanted out obviously. Buy support slowly building again.
DIONS is just a big, big project. features that are added are features that other - established and well known - coins could not succeed in. But we did achieve that.
Hopefully people will realize that when we go live with it and want in on IOC. But its up to them ;-)

Lets see what our DIONS and development plan will bring. Some nice development surprises on that roadmap to be announced.

Regards
Richard

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
peterprime

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:22:01 PM

buy support is extremely weak.  When i look for coins to buy, i make sure the order book looks strong. a strong order book = strong faith in the coin  (and vice versa)

Maybe iocoin has something up its sleeve, but talk about leaving it to the last min, we have already seen a "die hard" member here  loose faith (and go a little bonkers in their posts).  Maybe you should look at how other coins are able to do well, because what ever is happening here is not working, clearly. When this dions (what ever it is) is released, there will be no one to care about it and i should think people are just hanging in for dions so they can sell.  Just a feeling.    Lets see what the next few weeks bring.  Stranger things in crypto have happened.
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:03:44 AM

We need to get IOC on more exchanges  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 241 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.