Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:12:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 718965 times)
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 09:51:15 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 10:46:19 PM by mctaino

Go Check Out our Live Cast..... Im alive......  Grin Grin

ROADMAP ANNOUNCEMENT June 17th 2015

Hi there fellow I/O community members.
Finally we have all our plans written down in a format that is easy to read and understand.

After developing the basic projects (HTML 5 wallet, Gift card, iocoinhub, android wallet and IONS (semi central - Aliases )  to support I/O Coin, we started to think about the future of digital currency and the technology basics. IONS gave us the opportunity to fully test the power of usernames but it was not fully decentralized. It was a start to our user friendly vision and as of October 2014, we defined a new project called DIONS. DIONS and the ideas behind it would change our focus completely. At the time DIONS represented Decentralized Input Output Name Spaces, but more importantly now DIONS also represents “Data on the blockchain”.

The underlying technology of every digital currency (like Bitcoin) is the network – the blockchain. Most digital currencies focus on new wallets, public adoption and functionalities based on the coin they launched. We think different. We focus on the carrying technology – the blockchain.
All news sites are reporting that blockchain technology is the future in decentralized  services. For banks, but also for businesses that have services that could use the blockchain technology. So we were right about that in the early days and therefore we have a big advantage above other initiatives.

Focussing on blockchain development and making it possible to store data in a decentralized blockchain, opens up great opportunities. Think of storing copyrights in a de-central network or create arbitrary services that use this network. Large corporations, banks and institutions are investigating or actually investing in blockchain technology. This is our target group. Blockchain adoption. All this services will require I/O Coins as base fee where the stakers will earn the fees.

Introducing I/O Digital

To streamline our efforts we decided to launch a new overall label, I/O Digital. Today we introduce  I/O Digital as main label for all our activities. All sub projects are part of the I/O Digital family like I/O Coin, DIONS, Chameleon and DIOEX. A new website will be released within a day or so: www.iodigital.io

Do not think that I/O Coin is left behind. I/O Coin is the most valuable asset of I/O Digital. We will also continue to develop the I/O Coin features next to our overall blockchain goals.

We are also closely approaching DIONS release. We have a full working DIONS chain in a private bitbucket, this to avoid any potential copy of our code. We are currently integrating DIONS to our brand new HTML5 wallets, that will be equipped to support all future development.

!! We have more good news !! We also have 95% of Chameleon coded up.  For now we will focus on a successful release of DIONS and will follow up with Chameleon.

Giving back to the stakers

The network must be strong and secure. Stakers help securing the network and are rewarded with staking %. On top of this standard stake reward we will reward the people staking even more. As the roadmap explains, storing data in the blockchain will need I/O Coin to be payed. (this will also create some kind of buy pressure). All fees collected for the storage of data in the blockchain will go to the stakers as an extra incentive. These rewards will be shown separately in your wallet.
The amount mentioned looks to be tiny, but rest assure that when companies will use the chain for their services, these fees can grow exponentially. We are also leaving some room to discuss these fees with the community before launch.

Questions

Please feel free to ask questions about our goals and projects.
We would like to ask you to use BCT thread, iocoinhub or slack for that.

Thank you for all your efforts to spread the word about I/O Coin and I/O Digital. This is highly appreciated.

Joel, Derek, Sam, Richard

THE ROADMAP v1

Link to the full screen image http://iocoinhub.io/uploads/ioc_infographic.jpg

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:16:20 AM

Many people looks into the DIONs Smiley

Me too.
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:50:50 AM

Hey im looking buy 50k ioc for 6 btc asap. thats 1200sats

1200 sats? or 12.000 sats?
IOC_Lov3rs

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:34:26 AM

Finally we have all our plans written down in a format that is easy to read and understand.

After developing the basic projects (HTML 5 wallet, Gift card, iocoinhub, android wallet and IONS (semi central - Aliases )  to support I/O Coin, we started to think about the future of digital currency and the technology basics. IONS gave us the opportunity to fully test the power of usernames but it was not fully decentralized. It was a start to our user friendly vision and as of October 2014, we defined a new project called DIONS. DIONS and the ideas behind it would change our focus completely. At the time DIONS represented Decentralized Input Output Name Spaces, but more importantly now DIONS also represents “Data on the blockchain”.

The underlying technology of every digital currency (like Bitcoin) is the network – the blockchain. Most digital currencies focus on new wallets, public adoption and functionalities based on the coin they launched. We think different. We focus on the carrying technology – the blockchain.
All news sites are reporting that blockchain technology is the future in decentralized  services. For banks, but also for businesses that have services that could use the blockchain technology. So we were right about that in the early days and therefore we have a big advantage above other initiatives.

Focussing on blockchain development and making it possible to store data in a decentralized blockchain, opens up great opportunities. Think of storing copyrights in a de-central network or create arbitrary services that use this network. Large corporations, banks and institutions are investigating or actually investing in blockchain technology. This is our target group. Blockchain adoption. All this services will require I/O Coins as base fee where the stakers will earn the fees.

Introducing I/O Digital

To streamline our efforts we decided to launch a new overall label, I/O Digital. Today we introduce  I/O Digital as main label for all our activities. All sub projects are part of the I/O Digital family like I/O Coin, DIONS, Chameleon and DIOEX. A new website will be released within a day or so: www.iodigital.io

Do not think that I/O Coin is left behind. I/O Coin is the most valuable asset of I/O Digital. We will also continue to develop the I/O Coin features next to our overall blockchain goals.

We are also closely approaching DIONS release. We have a full working DIONS chain in a private bitbucket, this to avoid any potential copy of our code. We are currently integrating DIONS to our brand new HTML5 wallets, that will be equipped to support all future development.

!! We have more good news !! We also have 95% of Chameleon coded up.  For now we will focus on a successful release of DIONS and will follow up with Chameleon.

The network must be strong and secure. Stakers help securing the network and are rewarded with staking %. On top of this standard stake reward we will reward the people staking even more. As the roadmap explains, storing data in the blockchain will need I/O Coin to be payed. (this will also create some kind of buy pressure). All fees collected for the storage of data in the blockchain will go to the stakers as an extra incentive. These rewards will be shown separately in your wallet.
The amount mentioned looks to be tiny, but rest assure that when companies will use the chain for their services, these fees can grow exponentially. We are also leaving some room to discuss these fees with the community before launch.

Questions

Thank you for all your efforts to spread the word about I/O Coin and I/O Digital. This is highly appreciated.

THE ROADMAP v1

Shocked Shocked wow  amazing  Cool to the moon  Cheesy
IOC_Lov3rs

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:43:10 AM

Hey im looking buy 50k ioc for 6 btc asap. thats 1200sats

1200 sats? or 12.000 sats?

haha  maybe just woke up from sleep and still semi-conscious.  Cheesy  woke up woke up friend  Cheesy now have 13k sats not 1200sats again  Cheesy 
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:13:57 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 04:29:18 PM by mctaino

I want to clarify something very important in regards to the gateway system; Unfortunately yesterday I was not able to add this statement from our team.

Statement from Development Team;

I/O Coin Chameleon gateways

To Whom it may concern;

The chameleon gateways will have to meet standards of regulation for anti money laundering legislation and anti fraud, there will need to be a standard for this. Much like the more reputable coin exchanges. There will need to be stringent standards using existing legislation that must be met by any potential gateway entity.

Thank You to all

Joel
I/O Coin Project Manager
IOCpromotiontips

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:26:13 PM

YouTube Hangout lots of great information about the future I/O coin. Very strong Development Team with great develoments to take this coin to the next level.

Keep up the great work.
dbstmddhks

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:23:19 AM

Is there any notification Smiley ?

Everyone wants to see DIONs and ChAmeleon:)
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 05:49:48 PM

props on the transmission

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
LondonMP

Activity: 365

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:10:15 PM

I think we just need to be more patient for few more days or weeks Smiley I would personally prefer a ninja launch Smiley

cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:46:41 PM

I think we just need to be more patient for few more days or weeks Smiley I would personally prefer a ninja launch Smiley

Patience is key!

Ninja launch? Really?
LondonMP

Activity: 365

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:58:30 PM

Patience is key!

Ninja launch? Really?

I find myself to be more patient when the release dates are not known Smiley Talking of roadmaps I think you missed out on mentioning Tattoo I/O, It is been few months but I have not forgotten Smiley

IOCpromotiontips

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:08:13 PM

"Dions release is being done with a NEW HTML5 Wallet. This is a re-written from the ground up wallet not our old HTML5 wallet."

Knowing a little about developing and coding, this is one hell of a task the I/O Coin team is doing. A all new shiny HTML5 with ground breaking development DIONS installed.

One thing is for sure, it will be made, only have to check through this thread to see that IOC always deliver.  This is probably the biggest task to date, so no doubt lots of testing to be done also, but i am sure it will only be released when it is 100% perfect.  The last thing anyone wants is to wait for something that does not work like it should.

So in the mean time.  Make sure you have your coins staking. If you have any of your beautiful IOC locked away, in solitary on a exchange, get them into your wallet quick, so they can be with all their friends and happily grow together. 

Also, spread the love of IOC to friends and family members, make I/O Coin their first taste of the future of digital payments. #iocoin #blockchain tech.
dbstmddhks

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:17:11 PM

Soon one year anniversary is coming Smiley
IOC_Lov3rs

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:49:42 PM

Soon one year anniversary is coming Smiley
yea , it's will be amazing with  DIONs and ChAmeleon .

Thank You to all
IOC_Lov3rs   Cool
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:23:10 PM

Patience is key!

Ninja launch? Really?

I find myself to be more patient when the release dates are not known Smiley Talking of roadmaps I think you missed out on mentioning Tattoo I/O, It is been few months but I have not forgotten Smiley

lol. not mentioning that anymore... ;-) thanks for the reminder.
IOCpromotiontips

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:40:26 AM

Hello I/O Digital Team.

There are only 10 days last until your Birthday.   Do you have anything special planned?   Something to attract more people? Or a Birthday giveaway?
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 01:47:25 PM

Hello I/O Digital Team.

There are only 10 days last until your Birthday.   Do you have anything special planned?   Something to attract more people? Or a Birthday giveaway?

In Holland people that celebrate their birthday get presents from people attending the party. Not giving them away ;-)

And.. giveaway? I thought you didn't like giveaways because it attracts freebie people.

We do not have anything (officially) planned for now.

Cheers
Richard
SamInTampa

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 06:10:50 PM

Patience is key!

Ninja launch? Really?

lol. not mentioning that anymore... ;-) thanks for the reminder.

I'm ready for you to get that tat!
SamInTampa

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 06:30:59 PM

http://s11.postimg.org/eq9cxm09f/i_O_Coin_Image_cast.jpg

Introducing I/O Digital

Questions

THE ROADMAP v1

http://iocoinhub.io/uploads/ioc_infographic_1200.png

Nice Joel, been slammed with my 9-5 job project(finally done!), playing catchup here. We're looking good. I've started the project we discussed and it is coming along nicely. Talk to you later today and update you.

Sam
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: