Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:30:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 718965 times)
Cryptoadvice_82

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 04:19:28 PM

ppl selling 50k 200k plus this level are not going to be able buy back much coins later. volume historically has been decreasing daily for weeks yet staking is rising. theres a time when day trading and volume of the coin comes into play , but even the rise to 16k is within the boundaries of accumulation, mark my words. this coin is dirt cheap and that sell side is ripe for the taking. Dumps will easily b absorbed from here on out.

They are not selling...looks like suppression for buying more cheap now.
Top wallet are bigger than before  Wink

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency  
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IOCpromotiontips

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:03:38 PM

Actually i have noted the top wallet totals and the #1 wallet has gone down a little around 25k and the second wallet about the same.

The top 2 wallets are the only concerns, the rest are not a problem.
Cryptoadvice_82

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 05:12:07 PM

Actually i have noted the top wallet totals and the #1 wallet has gone down a little around 25k and the second wallet about the same.

The top 2 wallets are the only concerns, the rest are not a problem.

Very few coin on sell side...only 440k up to 1btc.

Much money will come soon from investor...someone else have millions dollar investment for starting the development of something similar.

Hope to see soon IOC on Chinese exchange...when will hit this market 100k+ for sure  Grin

███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
IOCpromotiontips

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:43:00 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2015, 05:53:25 PM by IOCpromotiontips

Forgot to mention, the top wallets sold of very few coins when we hit 16k, which in a way is a good sign, because they are believers and are holding coins, but it would be much better if they would move the coins to the wallet and staked them, that would push IOC over 70% staking which would be amazing.

Regarding our friends in Asia, it would be really great to see IOC on a top Chinese exchange. IOC would need more volume i think, but with some BIG news and the IOC blockchain being used by a company, for example, that should give IOC the stamp of approval to be added to the top Chinese exchanges.

One thing for sure, I/O Coin has always done things fairly and honestly from the very beginning, so it is just a matter of time before it gets the attention that is long over due.

Also, if anyone is looking to Buy IOC. Poloniex is a Great Exchange to do so: https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_ioc
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:02:44 PM

Hi guys,

We are in the last stages (compiling, connecting wallet, testing) of releasing the new HTML5 wallet and DIONS. (it still will take a few weeks)
Together with the creation of I/O Digital a few weeks back, we started to come into new and fresh waters. Waters where no "alt" has sailed before. I'm sure. That is good! That is exactly what we are trying to achieve with all that we have done and will do.

These channels we are sailing in right now contain fresh water and better winds. As a team we experience that every day. We get a lot of attention right now. The PR did us good. Very good i must say. The things we are doing besides getting DIONS out takes time and need a lot of discretion.

On almost a daily base we get info requests, news agencies that want info or skype invitations to talk about our technology and companies that look for ways to use it in the future. Even Discovery channel contacted us for an item on techtalk. Its all about decentralized technology that can store data in it. Blockchain technology. I/O Digital!

In every talk we have with possible investors or technology adopters they acknowledge that "blockchain" is the big buzz word and the technology that will transfer from the beta stages to the major league soon. Even faster then we think. They also done their research and see that our technology is suited for their business.

"storing data" is a vague terminology for many people, but all those people that are interested and we talk to know what their commercial service needs. They are not looking to store "data", but want to store contracts, rights, identities, votes and validate legitimacy of that data etc. They have the service (and customers) we have the technology. That is what they know and why they are talking with us.

In all our talks we have our full focus on security, stability and growth of the blockchain. Together with that we have our community always in our mind. You are the holders, you are the stakers that help the network. Stakers are very important to us.
There must be a good mix in it for the blockchain adopter using the technology and a reward for the community (f.e. the rise of the value of one I/O Coin).

Because we always have the community in our minds we have the upcoming reward system (collected fee of data storage or messaging re-distributed among stakers). We also have plans to make the stakers more involved in everything we do. This plan will be announced due time, but it will describe the idea that the core team does not want to make all the decisions themselves. We want to give the community (holders and stakers) a somewhat "official" weighted vote. Especially if we have external development money in the future we want "the community" to have a vote on the direction we take or specific features that are going to be developed. This plan is being worked out as we speak. More info on that due date. (after DIONS release)

We currently have our full focus on DIONS and the talks with all interested mentioned above. The first part is pretty easy to explain and to keep you updated, but the last part we just cannot say too much to ruin possible technology adoption or investment deal(s).
We are always an open book for everyone, but I must ask your patience and understanding for this. (which I know we get)

Thanks for everything and your positive feedback.
Always appreciated.

Richard
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:24:06 PM

Forgot to mention, the top wallets sold of very few coins when we hit 16k, which in a way is a good sign, because they are believers and are holding coins, but it would be much better if they would move the coins to the wallet and staked them, that would push IOC over 70% staking which would be amazing.

Regarding our friends in Asia, it would be really great to see IOC on a top Chinese exchange. IOC would need more volume i think, but with some BIG news and the IOC blockchain being used by a company, for example, that should give IOC the stamp of approval to be added to the top Chinese exchanges.

One thing for sure, I/O Coin has always done things fairly and honestly from the very beginning, so it is just a matter of time before it gets the attention that is long over due.

Also, if anyone is looking to Buy IOC. Poloniex is a Great Exchange to do so: https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_ioc

Poloniex is great.... but due to NYS Bit License ...those who reside in NY cannot use exchange as of Aug 8
IOCpromotiontips

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:47:18 PM

Hi guys,

We are in the last stages (compiling, connecting wallet, testing) of releasing the new HTML5 wallet and DIONS. (it still will take a few weeks)
Together with the creation of I/O Digital a few weeks back, we started to come into new and fresh waters. Waters where no "alt" has sailed before. I'm sure. That is good! That is exactly what we are trying to achieve with all that we have done and will do.

These channels we are sailing in right now contain fresh water and better winds. As a team we experience that every day. We get a lot of attention right now. The PR did us good. Very good i must say. The things we are doing besides getting DIONS out takes time and need a lot of discretion.

On almost a daily base we get info requests, news agencies that want info or skype invitations to talk about our technology and companies that look for ways to use it in the future. Even Discovery channel contacted us for an item on techtalk. Its all about decentralized technology that can store data in it. Blockchain technology. I/O Digital!

In every talk we have with possible investors or technology adopters they acknowledge that "blockchain" is the big buzz word and the technology that will transfer from the beta stages to the major league soon. Even faster then we think. They also done their research and see that our technology is suited for their business.

"storing data" is a vague terminology for many people, but all those people that are interested and we talk to know what their commercial service needs. They are not looking to store "data", but want to store contracts, rights, identities, votes and validate legitimacy of that data etc. They have the service (and customers) we have the technology. That is what they know and why they are talking with us.

In all our talks we have our full focus on security, stability and growth of the blockchain. Together with that we have our community always in our mind. You are the holders, you are the stakers that help the network. Stakers are very important to us.
There must be a good mix in it for the blockchain adopter using the technology and a reward for the community (f.e. the rise of the value of one I/O Coin).

Because we always have the community in our minds we have the upcoming reward system (collected fee of data storage or messaging re-distributed among stakers). We also have plans to make the stakers more involved in everything we do. This plan will be announced due time, but it will describe the idea that the core team does not want to make all the decisions themselves. We want to give the community (holders and stakers) a somewhat "official" weighted vote. Especially if we have external development money in the future we want "the community" to have a vote on the direction we take or specific features that are going to be developed. This plan is being worked out as we speak. More info on that due date. (after DIONS release)

We currently have our full focus on DIONS and the talks with all interested mentioned above. The first part is pretty easy to explain and to keep you updated, but the last part we just cannot say too much to ruin possible technology adoption or investment deal(s).
We are always an open book for everyone, but I must ask your patience and understanding for this. (which I know we get)

Thanks for everything and your positive feedback.
Always appreciated.

Richard

Fantastic updates here, lots of juicy information.

Even Discovery channel contacted us for an item on techtalk.  Can you add to this?  Will I/O Coin be featured on Discovery Channel Techtalk?

Will this be a New Show they are doing? As i can not see anything named Techtalk with the Discovery channel. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Discovery_Channel

In all our talks we have our full focus on security, stability and growth of the blockchain.  This is GREAT i do not see any other alt at all progressing in this way.

The first part is pretty easy to explain and to keep you updated, but the last part we just cannot say too much to ruin possible technology adoption or investment deal(s).

For anyone who does not understand, clearly I/O Coin Team is in talks with real companies who are interested in using the I/O Blockchain and Sidechains.  This will have a significant impact on the current value of IOC. 

Overall, really exciting times for all $IOC holders.

Cryptoadvice_82

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 03:16:50 PM

Blocktalk Live This friday! DNS Sidechain with IOcoin!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSfurgg6uc8

███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:06:58 PM

Hi,

About "the Discovery Channel".. Let me give it a nuance..

Its about an I/O Digital item in NewsWatch!. See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd_wLnoV2Y8

Their 30-minute TV broadcast airs in over 200 markets & 96 Million households on The Discovery Channel.
Newswatch are the producers.

We do not have it final yet because it needs funding from us.
I hope we can make an agreement but they contacted us because they where genuine interested in the technology and found it news worthy for their show.

If we don't succeed to make a deal with them, then this is not all lost. It lets us see that we have eyes on us. BIG eyes.
And that's something worth too for me.

To be continued

Cheers
Richard
IOCpromotiontips

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:47:19 PM

Hi,

About "the Discovery Channel".. Let me give it a nuance..

Its about an I/O Digital item in NewsWatch!. See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd_wLnoV2Y8

Their 30-minute TV broadcast airs in over 200 markets & 96 Million households on The Discovery Channel.
Newswatch are the producers.

We do not have it final yet because it needs funding from us.
I hope we can make an agreement but they contacted us because they where genuine interested in the technology and found it news worthy for their show.

If we don't succeed to make a deal with them, then this is not all lost. It lets us see that we have eyes on us. BIG eyes.
And that's something worth too for me.

To be continued

Cheers
Richard

Thank you for the link. This is there wiki page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NewsWatch_TV

NewsWatch

It is usually broadcast during morning news hours on Monday and Thursday on The History Channel,
FYI (TV network)[1] and all Ion Television affiliates,

So not related to Discovery Channel from what i can see.

BUT.  FYI Network

FYI (stylized as fyi,) is an American digital cable and satellite television network that is owned by A&E Networks, a joint venture between the Disney–ABC Television Group subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company and the Hearst Corporation (which each own 50%). The network features lifestyle programming, with a mix of reality, culinary, home renovation and makeover series.

In addition to the nationally syndicated show, NewsWatch has an online social media presence including a YouTube channel, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and the NewsWatch Blog.

You tube only have just over 4,000 subscribers, not bad.

https://twitter.com/NewsWatchTV

Regarding Funds (cost) what type of figures are they talking?  If you can say that is.

But this is really great news to get the attention of a News company like this. I hope to see IOC on this News Channel/

I hope I/O Coin is following them on twitter Smiley

IO Dev Team (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 150

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 12:30:50 AM

We just got our first DIONS daemon to build successfully. The HTML5 wallet splash screen is also done. This build allows our wallet team, to continue coding and test wallet functionalities on top of the daemon. We are now in the final stages of our DIONS Development.

Thanks

Derek, Pat, Ophie & Joel

I/O Digital Core DEv Team

Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IOCoin_IOC
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 02:15:53 AM

cant wait to see if it can match sdc after the release!
IOCpromotiontips

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 07:14:53 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2015, 01:36:00 PM by IOCpromotiontips

cant wait to see if it can match sdc after the release!

EDIT: In price? I think it will surpass SDC and then some! Smiley

But in terms of wallet. (posted for people who do not understand how wallets are made of what code they are built from)

Read the  information on the infographic about the Wallet.

It is not some Mickey 'Mouse' web based wallet. So is in a completely different world to the SDC wallet which still runs QT as the main 'body'   When you click on your SDC wallet. Click the About Tab and you will see.

I/O Coin wallet is HTML5 and stores information on the BLOCKCHAIN.  Not via some web page style system, that stores your info on SERVERS.

I/O Coin wallet = Blockchain.  

The other 'fancy' looking ones, like SDC, CIRC and such are WEB BASED.  

It is this simple to understand.  

I/O Coin wallet, stores information on the Blockhain which is Decentralized.

all the other wallets are pretenders and store information on a Server, which is centralized!

This is the last time i am posting on the subject.

Although it would be NICE if the wallet Dev can come HERE and make a post EXACTLY why the I/O Coin wallet
is DIFFERENT FROM ALL THE REST.
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 01:29:30 PM

easy IOCpromotiontips ;-)
think its about the price as well. Not specs of SDC.

Have a nice weekend

Richard
vince232

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 02:29:45 PM

Oops sorry! Yes it is about price. I just think the only pos coin that can go stable beyond 100k are pos coins with 2% or lower interest rate
IOCpromotiontips

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 03:22:42 PM

Oops sorry! Yes it is about price. I just think the only pos coin that can go stable beyond 100k are pos coins with 2% or lower interest rate

2% is a good stable percentage. Especially when IOC finalizes what the staking rewards will be in the future, as they are meant to change a little from what i read here.

Once I/O Coin has dions ready and the new developments are up and running + combine this with companies using the IOC blockchain and then having sidechains on the IOC blockchain, if #iocoin is not over 100k by then, i will be astonished.

When a company uses the IOC blockchain, they will use i/o coin as the currency, like Ether, for Etherium. So this alone will create enough demand daily to push IOC over 100k sats, probably much more.

Then take into account the normal traders who will go Super FOMO, then take into account IOC will be great enough to be on the BIG chinese exchanges.   Could well be at Counterparty prices within a few years.

cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 04:09:43 PM

2% is a good stable percentage. Especially when IOC finalizes what the staking rewards will be in the future, as they are meant to change a little from what i read here.

Once I/O Coin has dions ready and the new developments are up and running + combine this with companies using the IOC blockchain and then having sidechains on the IOC blockchain, if #iocoin is not over 100k by then, i will be astonished.

When a company uses the IOC blockchain, they will use i/o coin as the currency, like Ether, for Etherium. So this alone will create enough demand daily to push IOC over 100k sats, probably much more.

Then take into account the normal traders who will go Super FOMO, then take into account IOC will be great enough to be on the BIG chinese exchanges.   Could well be at Counterparty prices within a few years.

100k satoshis ...that would make market cap...what ....a bit less than 5 million usd....totally feasible.   I think your being conservative in your estimates..but thats good.
Cryptoadvice_82

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 05:05:07 PM

Blocktalk tonight...discovery Chanel...VC interested...

Under 500k USD market cap now? The most undervalued cryptocurrency now, market cap should be over $ 2M now but I guess than big player are still accumulating cheap coin now.

Big money will come soon !

███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
vince232

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:01:44 PM

Oh another thing. Before i can open my html wallet but maybe 2 to 3 months ago my computer started crashing whenever i open html wallet. Do you think this is some kind of virus or bug? I tried reinstalling and everything. Now im just using qt
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:16:45 PM

Oh another thing. Before i can open my html wallet but maybe 2 to 3 months ago my computer started crashing whenever i open html wallet. Do you think this is some kind of virus or bug? I tried reinstalling and everything. Now im just using qt

HTML5 Should not be culprit of computer crashing. For now stay on QT and wait for our new HTML5 wallet. I have 1 HTML5 wallet currently running on Windows 10. My main wallet runs on OSX and I have both QT and HTML5 I can run them both, one at a time no problem. In windows you can only run QT or HTML5 at a time can't have them both installed.

We are moving to HTML5 only so it will be much better, team can focus in just one environment.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: