Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:06:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719039 times)
Stenull

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:53:39 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 11:04:02 AM by Stenull

How's it going with DIONs ? Is there e weekly update?

Weekly updates come out on Friday night/Saturday. and Richard has just given an update on iocoinhub

Oh is that so  Grin

Edit: Nice update!

Change...is in the air.
You know why

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:47:42 PM

Hi all,

I prefer to give updates on www.iocoinhub.io
Hope you dont mind.

Better to do it there and keep it close to the community and keep focus on that new community website.
You can follow me on iocoinhub.io so you will receive any updates i post.
You can also follow Wiz or any other person on iocoinhub.io.

Regards
Richard
Stenull

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:03:34 AM

Hi all,

I prefer to give updates on www.iocoinhub.io
Hope you dont mind.

Better to do it there and keep it close to the community and keep focus on that new community website.
You can follow me on iocoinhub.io so you will receive any updates i post.
You can also follow Wiz or any other person on iocoinhub.io.

Regards
Richard

Sounds ok. But still bigger announcement should be published here as well.

Change...is in the air.
You know why
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 10:14:30 AM

Been a long time IOC hehe Smiley

Still doing the charitable side of things along with all this mastermindery?

IO Dev Team (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 150

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 11:01:39 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 02:19:17 AM by IO Dev Team

IOCoin Weekly DEV Update - March 14th 2015

We have Posted our dev update in our IOCoin Hub, please join us to continue to follow our project and updates.... Thanks everybody

http://www.iocoinhub.io/

We would like to welcome you to the I/OCoin community HUB website.

Why "HUB", well, we have all the info you need located in one website. That's why we call it a HUB.
All the necessary links, chat, polls and Facebook-like posts are here. If there is an important announcement, you will see this immediately when logging in. You will also (optional) receive daily I/OCoin Hub e-mails containing the latest info on channels you subscribed to. A new way of interacting with the community of I/OCoin. In the near future you can create your own channels if you like. Be nice to each other! Nice to see you here.

Iocoinworld.io website

Most of you have seen the iocoinworld.io website. We had the idea that iocoinworld.io would be our main community website for communications with the community. All features like in iocoinhub had to be custom made from scratch if we wanted that in the world website. But as time moves forward, you sometimes see alternatives that are just better and faster available than you can code.

Iocoinworld will not be lost. We will integrate the map into this community site and change the perspective on the usage of iocoinworld. We would love to show people where our supporters are in this small world. So, in the meantime we will focus on development of I/OCoin HUB and integration of iocoinworld worldmap somehow. If you have any ideas for that, you can leave a message in iocoinhub.io

===
A facebook style community interface with different "spaces" or channels

===
You can have your own profile page and others can follow you

===
An integrated top menu with the most interesting links like blockchain, chat, block explorer and latest wallets

===
Want to go to the IRC chat? Just one click away

===
Important announcements? When logged in you will get this announcement pushed

===

In the near future we will add more functionality.
We hope this community hub website can help you find your way around I/OCoin and get you in touch with other community members or the I/OCoin development team.

Regards,

I/OCoin team

Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IOCoin_IOC
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:16:00 PM

Digital currency suppose to every hands in digital century....

cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:34:17 AM

Hi,

The spaces are nothing more than "channels" or "subjects" where people can post subject-related / channel-related posts.
Spaces are places where people can join together to write and discuss posts they or others make.
You can like these posts as wel.

There are a few default spaces created by us. In the near future people have the ability to create their own spaces and invite others to these spaces. You can make them invite only or open for others to join. But for now we keep this option closed because we need to see how things develop.

As a user you have subscribed to the default spaces. In your dashboard you see an overview of posts or likes that are in these channels.
You can also like a user themselves. If he/she posts a message on their timeline, you will see this message as well on your dashboard.

The software used to create this community website is open source software and works as-is. I develop features on top of it.
So some default features just work as they work. ;-)

Regards,
Richard
shaan.is.one

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:47:30 AM

Digital world needs digital currency isn't so. .? Smiley
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 01:24:04 PM

Hi community,

Any video / screen skills? Want to help I/OCoin?

Check out our request at: http://iocoinhub.io/index.php?r=wall/perma/content&model=Post&id=57

Thanks
Richard
fvckbitcoin

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:27:34 PM

Our Indonesian community member has a great project. Can you help them?
I have donated $25 for 25 mangrove trees.

===

Conservation of Mangroves

It will be held on monday, 22 march 2015.
We will spend the day cleaning the beach of waste that gets washed up on shore and plant 300 mangroves and 100 pines around the beach to help with conservation which is very important.

We already have 100 pine trees and 100 mangroves that people have made donations for and right now still need 200 mangrove trees. 1 tree only costs $1.

We make this event because the abrasion on kuwaru and baru beaches are so fast and we want to stop it and mangroves are ideal for this for more info please see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mangrove.

Mangrove swamps protect coastal areas from erosion, storm surge (especially during hurricanes), and tsunamis. The mangroves' massive root systems are efficient at dissipating wave energy.] Likewise, they slow down tidal water enough so its sediment is deposited as the tide comes in, leaving all except fine particles when the tide ebbs. In this way, mangroves build their own environments.
Because of the uniqueness of mangrove ecosystems and the protection against erosion they provide, they are often the object of conservation programs, including national biodiversity action plans.

As i am the team leader for I/OCoin Indonesia this will also be a fantastic way to show how our Digital Currency is helping to make the world a better place.

I will use the official I/OCoin Banner and help spread the word of I/OCoin while giving back to the community and the world we live in.

DONATIONS
Donations can easily be made via paypal to iocoinindonesia@gmail.com (if you send the donation, don't forget to put your name / some words, we will put it on trees)

I hope the fantastic I/OCoin community can come together to help us in this project.

Many thanks Bagus.

===

Thanks

thanks for all of the donation Smiley

right now we have collected 75$
these are the detail :

1. Simon gale 20$
2. Richard 25$
3. Bagus 30$

we still accept the donation until 20 on march 2015 Smiley
the event will be held on 22 march 2015

come and join us Smiley
many thanks

Bagus  Grin
worth

Activity: 558

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:06:52 PM

Hi community,

Any video / screen skills? Want to help I/OCoin?

Check out our request at: http://iocoinhub.io/index.php?r=wall/perma/content&model=Post&id=57

Thanks
Richard

I'd take a look, but there's no way to read the link without having an account on the site.
IO Dev Team (OP)

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 06:05:05 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 01:12:42 PM by IO Dev Team

IOCoin Weekly DEV Update - March 21st 2015

Our Iocoin dev updates are being posted first in our iocoinhub. Make sure to sign up to our community hub. This week we will be posting the updates in ann thread but we would love for our community to be in our hub.

Starting today updates will get a bit technical. For those of you that are not techy you may ask our community manager Richard or our project Manager Joel if you need assistance in understanding what DIONS is, or what we are doing with the code at the moment.  

Well Good News! Dions beta testing has begun  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

During our initial beta test we found a bug that occurred during the creation of the name activation transaction. We found the cause of the name activation code problem and made some extensive changes to the name db code. After extensive testing, we found that the changes we made were working as planned and moved on. We then proceeded to update the functionality and support routines.  We ran a sequence of tests on the name update code changes, as well as the name activation code as a regression test, and the results were OK. We then moved  to close in on completion of the update and support routines on the basis of these development tests. We added some utility routines to help with the update code which is the last lot of changes for the 1st release candidate. We are now closing in on the 1st release candidate. 1st release candidate will only be accessible by our code reviewers, we will also be discussing changes to mods.

DIONS development is looking very promising. We will now close in on completion of the update and support routines on the basis of these development tests. We hope that in our next update, we can provide information on the ins and outs of DIONS  (How the basics will work, including register fees and other important advances we have added to the code).

A yearly Roadmap is coming so get ready, we are all very excited about our future direction

Thanks Everyone

Joel and Derek

http://www.iocoinhub.io/

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
Stenull

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:28:58 PM

Nice news!
Dions is definitely a game changer!

Change...is in the air.
You know why
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:18:35 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 06:42:47 AM by mctaino

March 22nd 2015 I/OCoin News! Conservation of Mangroves

On monday, 22 march 2015, our indonesian iocoin community lead by our team leader Bagus Budianto spent the day cleaning the beach of waste and planted 300 mangroves and 100 pines 
around the beach to help with conservation.

We made this event because the abrasion on kuwaru and baru beaches are so fast and we want to stop it and mangroves are ideal for this for more info

please see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mangrove.

Mangrove swamps protect coastal areas from erosion, storm surge (especially during hurricanes), and tsunamis. The mangroves' massive root systems are efficient at dissipating wave of energy.
Likewise, they slow down tidal water enough so its sediment is deposited as the tide comes in, leaving all except fine particles when the tide ebbs. In this way, mangroves build their own
environments.

Because of the uniqueness of mangrove ecosystems and the protection against erosion they provide, they are often the object of conservation programs,
including national biodiversity action plans.

Many thanks to  Bagus, Simon, Richard and the many that made this even a possibility.

cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 11:32:56 AM

Good day people,

What a fantastic post above, it is very pleasing to see a Digital Currency being able to help people all over the world, well done.   Our small team of investors here has been keeping a close eye on developments, we can see the huge potential of DIONS, but we also understand this type of development is very difficult to do and would require the skills of some seriously professional developers, so we are waiting until DIONS is released, then once we see it in action, working as stated, there are going to be some happy people, to say the least.

Also, the HUB is one of its kind, i have just found out about the iocoinHUB > [urlhttp://iocoinhub.io/index.php?r=user/auth/login][/url] and i'm very impressed.

Overall keep it up, heads are starting to turn.

L.I

Hi,

thanks for your kind post. DIONS is indeed very important and difficult to develop. That's why we didn't just hire any developer but developers that have a proven trackrecord and do this for a living. Top notch team! Not just spare-time developing (with respect to other part-time developers).

That said we have been developing it for many weeks now and have it tested in closed beta. In our next developer announcement we are going to update you on the current status. I can say that you will be surprised ;-)
There is also a new feature added to DIONS that you and other blockchain tech lovers would really appreciate. It's a feature that even an early coin and 'established' coin could not create and will be very important for DIONS....

DIONS will be the start of so much more. We thought DIONS was huge, but wait until we reveil what else we have in store once DIONS is up and running.
Basically we have DIONS. But that is just part of our main project called "DIO"  Decentralized Input Output. So DIONS is basically: "Decentralized Input Output Name Server" More to follow in a white paper explaining DIONS and the overall DIO project.

iocoinhub.io is indeed one of a kind community website. Glad you found your way there.

Regards
Richard
LondonMP

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 05:55:18 PM

The suspense is killing me, I wish I can fast forward the time till the next update Smiley

IO Dev Team (OP)

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 10:01:35 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 10:11:36 PM by IO Dev Team

I/OCoin Weekly Development update March 28th 2015

Hello Community.... As promised, here we go with this week dev update.  Hope everyone had a good week cause we did... Grin Grin Grin.

Well beta test is almost over and what can I say it has gone as planned.  This week while beta testing DIONS, we found some areas in our current code that will be tweaked to boost our Blockchain performance and overall wallet functionality while sending and stacking coins. Can't go into too much detail, but we will have this updates very well described at launch of DIONS. So I'm just going to fast forward to some very important news. Usually we like to keep things under wrap because we are a always focused on development. We want to make sure we never over promise or hype, but this time we have to share some very important news. We have added a feature to DIONS that was not mentioned in our white paper and this is huge, we have found a way for people to be able to transfer their aliases. This week we successfully ran some tests of the domain name transfer functionality and it is essentially working. Names created in one peer were transferred to the address of another peer
and subsequently showed up correctly in the list of names for the other peer. We need to carry out more tests and fine tuning, but  we can report that it currently looks good and is essentially working.

This new feature adds some more time to our current beta test, but we are closing in on RC1 (release candidate 1) after the release candidates, then we will be working on the wallets to switch our qt and html5 wallet ions tab and so on. We also began compiling our roadmap for the year.

So for now DIONS is looking good with all basic logic working.
e.g. NEW NAME => ACTIVATE => UPDATE / TRANSFER with transferred names
correctly showing up in the target peer name list (i.e. the one with the
target ioc address used for the update)

Our project has all of us very excited and we have many ideas in the works that will be laid out in our roadmap infographics.

Have a fun week everyone and remember to keep coming to the forums and most importantly, our iocoinhub for the latest info on I/OCoin

Joel and Derek

I/OCoin Dev Team

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
LondonMP

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:09:48 AM

Thats fantastic news, Thank you for your hard work I/Ocoin Dev Team

TrackCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:23:49 AM

IOS how looking much interesting....good job.. Smiley Smiley

cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:16:41 PM

Hi, we are looking forward to be able to store data into the blockchain. This opens up a lot of possibilities to build projects on top of our IO Chain. It is maybe difficult to understand what can be done, but think of it like adding some small portions of data into a decentralized database. Only if a majority / percentage (confirmations) agrees on the value of that data, then the data is 'agreed' on.

Like if somebody wants to send 2 BTC to somebody, but in return he wants some kind of service for it. Party A (sending the BTC) wants to be sure that he gets the service party B is giving when he is sending the BTC, and party B wants to be sure he gets the BTC. So first of all, they need to agree on the terms. If terms are set (in some kind of web interface) they can start with the "trade" . If the majority of the network (confirmations) are agreed on that the 2 BTC has been sent, the other end receives that confirm and sends the service that was agreed on. The chain is the holder of the decentralized information, the website (man in the middle) receives the info and if the terms are met then the BTC and the "service" is exchanged. That is a very simple explanation of what they call "smart contracts" or "arbitrary services". Services that rely on data that is checked in a decentralized and non negotiable way.

In our next white paper we will explain it a bit clearer what this is, but the basics you probably understand now.

This is just one feature that could be possible. We would love you fellow IOC-ers to think of some nice ideas that we can possibly follow-up. Please post them here or send them in DM if you want to keep it private.

== this message was posted on www.iocoinhub.ioas well. You can leave a reply there too so the majority of the community members can join in the conversation and ideas ==

Regards,
Richard
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: