Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:05:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719037 times)
LondonMP

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:57:33 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2015, 10:23:59 AM by LondonMP

No one hardly gets added to BTC-e. If they added i/ocoin that would mean it has hit the big time. I doubt it is BTC-e.  Maybe Kraken or poloniex.  But they are not the 'best' exchanges.  BTC-e wold be a major bomb shell.
I said i had this feeling, i was sharing that feeling with the rest of the bitcointalk community. Personally i dont really care whether we get added or not. I am very pleased with the team and innovations  behind the coin. I know what btc-e is about and i dont need you to explain to me what the alternative exchanges are. Thank you

Edited

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LondonMP

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:10:34 AM

Guys,

Its says: "Besides that we are also talking to one of the best alt exchanges there is to add us there."
It says "one of the best". Not saying "the best".

Its not going to be btc-e.

Have a nice easter weekend!

Richard

Sorry Richard, i didn't mean to detract nothing from what was an amazing update from you.
Happy Easter everyone

cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:39:07 PM

Guys,

Its says: "Besides that we are also talking to one of the best alt exchanges there is to add us there."
It says "one of the best". Not saying "the best".

Its not going to be btc-e.

Have a nice easter weekend!

Richard

Sorry Richard, i didn't mean to detract nothing from what was an amazing update from you.
Happy Easter everyone

Hi LondonMP.

No problem here. Just want to be clear and not give too much hopes on btc-e ;-)

And yes coinangel, volume is important, but not all there is too it. Some exchanges like to see developments and innovation.
As long as we keep going, exchanges will stay interested and add us. Its not only volume. Just let it happen.
We are in close contact and they already wanted to add us. We just want the right moment.

Take care and happy Easter all! Go spend some time with your family and friend now!

Richard
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:46:52 PM

Hello Everyone Happy Easter

I just want to make it very clear to everyone that's following our project. Our entire dev team is here in full development. Our commitment is to Develop not Trading coins. Exchanges can come and go and come again. If the I/OCoin community of holders get involved in trading more coins, then yes, we will have volume, now, if our community believes in holding the coins in stake, which by the way is pretty high, you won't be seeing high trade volume.

If people believe so much in this project, and they stake their coins, are we going to say we are a bad coin for low volume?

I think some people have their mind set in the wrong place. if we believe that the only way for us to succeed its with some massive pump on trex, which by the way, will be followed by a massive dump, then I can tell you we will have the same thing all the other coins have. PUMP and DUMP.

Our focus is long term, our blockchain is in baby stages. I cant say more because we are not going to Hype anything to have people speculating. We are going to update weekly and we are going to continue to work. Know this if you are new, Every roadmap project has been reached, we are now on the last project of our yearly first roadmap. We are now working on our second roadmap. Once our roadmap is done, we will have a nice infographic and release it with our long term second yearly roadmap.

We started this project last summer. Today is Easter and my family is now on their way to church without me. My family is my number one priority and they are the reason I work so hard. I/OCoin is now my second family and if anyone thinks for a second that just because we have no volume or price this price that, Listen I can care less YES I said I can care less about current prices.

A child/baby will not be worth much cause he is unproven in the world, the child's life is in early stages. If that child goes to school, is respectful, does hard work and is dedicated, he will turn into a productive member of society and potentially be very successful. Well guess what, we are that child, and we are growing, and we will work hard and we will be dedicated. Those are the ingredients of success. Success won't be measured by price, but by adoption. How much we can grow our community and the people that find our blockchain useful in their daily lives or business. I will say this last thing, if you buy ioc be sure to know that our team is a hard working team of professionals, we have plans and we will meet our goals.

PS. Don't ever buy what you can't afford to lose, I say this about everything. Anything outside of this its called gambling and gambling is a dangerous game. Some people in this space tend to gamble and there are other people waiting to destroy you without regards. This is why we don't engage in exchange talk or even trading talk. We believe that in our long term goal, there will be a value to our project because of the groundbreaking advances we are doing in this space. Only time will tell if and when someone, a company or a wealthy individual thinks the same of our project. So we work, we work hard and we show and we talk ioc and we support one another and if anyone has any talent for anything and feels that they can help our project, by all means get in touch with us.

Thank You

Joel
I/OCoin Project Manager

Please excuse my typos or grammatical errors

peterprime

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 05:26:11 PM

what? If a cryptocoin has little volume it will be deleted?  I am very worried. Why is there no volume? What is happening?
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 05:46:53 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2015, 06:09:09 PM by cryptocoinnl

what? If a cryptocoin has little volume it will be deleted?  I am very worried. Why is there no volume? What is happening?

Hi Peter,

No, you misunderstood.
Only Bittrex has the policy that if a coin has an average trade of 0.2 BTC per day averaged over a whole week (so not just a day), then you will be flagged that they COULD remove you from the exchange. You have 30 days to create volume. So we are not, i repeat NOT, going to be removed.

Don't get all exited without having te facts straight.
I see we have a SDC lover here wanting to create a shadow over IOC.
That is in nobody's favor. Especially if you are a IOC holder yourself.

Greetings,
Richard
LondonMP

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:08:19 PM

what? If a cryptocoin has little volume it will be deleted?  I am very worried. Why is there no volume? What is happening?

Our volume for the last 7 days on bittrex was 5.45 BTC which is well above the minimum volume requirements set by bittrex so Mr Peter there is nothing to worry about. I understand from your previous posts that you are staking so the best thing to do is to carry on staking and just admire what this coin is all about Smiley

cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:11:13 PM

Our volume for the last 7 days on bittrex was 5.45 BTC which is well above the minimum volume requirements set by bittrex so Mr Peter there is nothing to worry about. I understand from your previous posts that you are staking so the best thing to do is to carry on staking and just admire what this coin is all about Smiley

Thanks for making that more clear. I truly hope others just do their own research instead of listening to others that try to create fog.

Now, back to my easter dinner.

Again ,thanks.

Richard
InceptionCoin

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:08:08 AM

By the way, do you not have anyone who checks things. Like when you search for iocoin. And it shows the web address, but the robot.txt file is broken so it does not give a description, been like this for a while now and no one has fixed it.
Yes, the devil is in the details.

Skilled C++ and Python programmer. Looking around to create solid longterm coin by myself. Do you have any ideas? Feel free to PM me.
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:13:13 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2015, 08:28:03 AM by cryptocoinnl

We shall see.

By the way, do you not have anyone who checks things. Like when you search for iocoin. And it shows the web address, but the robot.txt file is broken so it does not give a description, been like this for a while now and no one has fixed it.

Thank you for your kind notice. Its nice that SDC community members help us get our things straightened out. THANKS!
Devil is in de details yes.

If you find any more anomalies, please send them to richard@iocoin.io and we will look at it.

Above issue is fixed and Google will crawl our website soon to re-index it.

Richard
LondonMP

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:05:08 PM

LOOOOL
Its nice to see people changing colour for the sake of few BTC. I love bitcointalk as it allows people to go back in time and read through the threads to figure out the hypocrites very quickly. Correction, it was certain SDC members who used to claim they were first to create an HTML5 wallet where in fact it was IOC that first created it. So i guess they learned and are still learning from IOC. (It was a fact that was defended by CoinAngel incidentally).
We are 2 different coins that can coexist happily together One coin is in the shadow business and the other is in the open business Smiley
Talking about price, back in january when IOC was selling at 400 sat, SDC was selling around 15k, as I am writing this they are both up by at least 400% so I am not sure if I missed out on anything Smiley

You made your choice so let other people make their choice as well Smiley

LondonMP

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:36:21 PM

To all Fellow I/Ocoin Investors,

A word from the wise.  You know when a alt coin has created something really innovative when these horrible people come to the boards to trash talk and try and damage the reputation of the coins developers and promoters.

Simply ignore them and by no means reply or pay any attention to what these people are saying.  These people, which i believe the correct terminology
is 'Troll'  they only want to harm this coin as clearly it is a threat to other coins.

I have seen this countless times on other threads.  They simply want to push the price down, which i can see already, due to the bad intentions, they are succeeding and fooling people into selling coins. Mark my words, they are buying this coin, but not because they think it is a good investment, simply because they want to kill I/O Coin and will no doubt be dumping it at 4k, like they have been doing time after time to make the charts look bad.

I certainly will not be selling any of my coins, i strongly advice all the intelligent people, who do not pay attention to these dirt bags, to do the same.

The developers at i/ocoin and the people involved in running this thread, i strongly suggest to you, that you close this thread.  Re-open a moderated thread, most coins do this now, so your developers can get back to creating fantastic features and not have to waste, because it is a waste, their time replying to these people who want to harm you.

Not only are they trying their most underhand and dirty tactics to kill off the coin, but they are the lowest of the low human beings, because they are also making people lose money in their investments and when people knowingly do this to other people, they might as well be stealing the money from you, while you sleep at night.  In my day, we had a perfect solution for dealing with scum like this a 'Double Tap'.

So, developers of i/ocoin, please stop and get back to what you do so very well and creating more innovative features for this innovative coin.
I look forward to seeing this thread closed and a new moderated one opened.

Best of luck chaps.

Take advice from the wise chaps Smiley

LondonMP

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 03:40:50 PM

So if i had 10 million IOC, i could sell them for around 5BTC on Bittrex.

Understand?

Read your own posts. whether you keep hold of your IOC or make a ton of a profit on SDC I don't really care to be honest.
i advise you to use a calculator if you dont know how to count.
Enjoy your profits Smiley

cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:09:25 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2015, 05:31:47 PM by cryptocoinnl

It is well known that SDC trolled other coins and killed them, but look where they are now. If you cant beat them, join them   Smiley

And actually Shadowcoin was released not long before IOC.  I think SDC started around 5k sats.  It is now 80k.

IOC started at 1k sats and it is now 1.5k sats .  So a massive difference.  

If i had invested the BTC, tht i put into IOC, into SDC i would have well over 2000 BTC now, not the ZERO BTC my IOC are worth. Remember, your coins are only good for what you can sell them for.  So if i had 10 million IOC, i could sell them for around 5BTC on Bittrex.

Understand?

First of all you can't blame the coin or the dev's anything regarding the price. You know (knew) exactly where you are investing in.
You are the one buying the coins, you are the one spending the BTC. You knew the specs, you know the roadmap, you know our ideas about anonymity and you probably know more than the average community member because you were so involved.

You are the trader here. We are not. If i had bought 10 BTC of CRAVE a week ago i would also have 100 BTC by now. But hey, i didn't. My choice. Or should i blame them and post shit in their thread? LOL.

I make my own choices and if i make one (even when i think i have some valuable info), then it's always my choice. ALWAYS. Why would i FUD in other threads? because i'm a lousy trader? i was not thinking clearly? or i did buy and the price went down? lol. I wouldn't even dare to do so. My mistakes, my faults, my responsibility.

"if you can't beat them, join them". wtf. You have your own standards and moral but for money you change them that easy. wow. Good thinking.
Money can buy it all right? Go buy it then.

Would love to talk to you again on the sidelines what is actually on your mind or how we can solve this, but i think you lost your soul already on SDC. ;-)
Everything you have done for IOC - and that is what i said to you personally - was done with great effort that no other community member would have done better than you did. I thanked you greatly for that multiple times and that won't be forgotten by me.

Pretty harsh and backstabbing now reading all this non-issues which i take personally because i invest hundreds of spare time hours in the project. But hey, we are all different and have different life experiences. So we deal with things how we learned it in real life or act how we think we should deal with it. I deal with it professionally and act the way i do right now. We all do it differently. Can't blame you for the way you are handling your differences right now, but its not appreciated.

It's the last few lines i'm going to spend on this nonsense.
I need to have my full focus on IOC and not let myself nor the team distract anymore with this non-professional behavior and nonsense posts.

I wish you all the best of luck and hope to speak to you in FB DM or Slack.

Regards
Richard
LondonMP

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 05:48:51 PM

As people have proven here, it is very handy to be able to check peoples previous posts.

I am glad you learned something new on IOC thread Smiley

LondonMP

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 05:56:36 PM

"Our business is infested with idiots who try to impress by using pretentious jargon" David Ogilvy.

cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:02:48 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2015, 06:22:14 PM by cryptocoinnl

"I need to have my full focus on IOC"

Great.

But you missed out the words  "and Geocoin"  Smiley

"Alternate cryptocurrencies / Announcements (Altcoins) / Re: [ANN] [GEO] GeoCoin | GIS & GeoTechnologies   on: April 04, 2015, 07:59:18 PM
Hi Guys,

Just want to add to the above posts that i was testing the beta version of GEO the last few days and i must admit.. DAMN. Works good!!
Tried to spoof, hack and get some free coins on the map, but all tests were absolutely fine. Works like a charm.
I already invested in the coin the last few days because the tech is real and the devs are top notch.

There are so many possibilities to enable merchants, shopping malls, travelling agencies etc to use this type of technology to get more customer engagement.

Looking forward to it.

Regards
Richard

https://twitter.com/CryptoCoinNL "

As people have proven here, it is very handy to be able to check peoples previous posts.

What is wrong with testing some new technology? What is wrong to give some people credits for their hard work.
What is wrong in investing in other tech? Do you also want to know my personal stock investments?
I'm not the one with posting all this nonsense. Don't turn it around and clean your sheets here.

Actually was testing this for them because of possible cooperation / ideas between IOC and GEO tech (or other way around). Stupid hah?
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 10:34:31 PM

Patience, Passion and Perseverance = Success.

All of us who are successful, know this and this is what drives our team.

Joel
I/OCoin Project Manager
LondonMP

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:51:16 AM

Seeing what the developers are ding here is simply amazing and really gives me faith in crypto, thanks to I/OCoin.
Most other developers would of quit a long time ago, but you guys keep working hard and delivering the goods, so thank you.

But, you really need some buy pressure, the order books are worrying, but not only that, i can see this coin has tried to break towards 2k sats a few times now and each time, someone, some people keep on dumping you back down. Clearly this is because they are frightened of what you are doing and are trying to kill you.

Its sickening to see.  The people who are buying this coin, just to then dump it in your face , at lower prices, is why Crypto has a little chance of progressing. There are too many 'bad apples' and they cause much more harm than there stupid thick , Neanderthal heads realize.

What kind of scum-bag buys a coin to them sell at a loss, just to try and kill it, it happens more often in crypto than you may think.

These 'in'-humans might as well come to your house, beat the living daylights out of you and your family while you sleep and then rob you and burn down your house while you are still in it.

they need to stop and think about what they are doing.  Many people have invested money into this coin and these people who continuously keep dumping this coin to try and kill it are the lowest in the world.

I just hope the developers keep on working hard and in time i am sure you will get the investment you need to take this coin out of the situation it finds itself in now.

The addition of IONS to the html wallet is fantastic. I/OCoin is one of the very best alt coins on the market, i am sure one day the price will reflect that also.  I know for certain, I/OCoin will be worth $1 if you all keep working hard like this.

Good luck I/OCoin and all who help her grow!
I worry about you, you might have a personality disorder of some sort. Instead of wasting your time making frivolous predictions, why dont you go and get yourself checked?

LondonMP

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 12:18:14 PM

Great News.  This is my last post here. Moving onto much better and brighter  coins.

Dont worry about me, just worry about all the Bitcoin you have invested turning to dust.

Good luck everybody... You're going to need it.    Cheesy

Thank you CoinAngel Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: