Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:23:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719039 times)
sylph93

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:19:26 AM

Did we just pass the ATH or is it my idea  Shocked

We just passed. we are in zero gravity space.
Fasten seat belt. Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stenull

Activity: 585

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:59:14 AM

Think cryptsy high was at 15k something,, but hey... who's counting  Cool this just started.

Change...is in the air.
You know why
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:05:18 AM

Think cryptsy high was at 15k something,, but hey... who's counting  Cool this just started.

When the polo introduction was there, somebody bought at 81k ... thats a good ATH to beat.
HardwarePal

Activity: 565

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:14:11 AM

Lol don't think that counts. But it's looking good, next stop 20K ...
Stenull

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:30:54 AM

That polonixe buy was ~50 ioc if i remember right? ~0.04 btc..

Change...is in the air.
You know why
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:34:11 AM

ATH? What you guys talking about?  Roll Eyes

I sold few coins at 18k in Polo the other day, we still not there yet but this coin will go beyond moon thats for sure  Smiley
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:28:26 PM

The price is important

But before buying IOcoin It is really good to

see the roadmaps and historys

It will let you know the real values in it Smiley

And welcome to blockchain development world
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:31:03 PM

hey guys,

I don't speculate on any price movement or what drives it up, but just want to warn you guys.

All that goes up will come down a bit eventually and stabilize around a base price.
Just want to warn our followers not to fomo buy too much.
Steady grow is always better.

But in the long run, we all going to be winners ;-)

Have a nice weekend,
Richard
IOCpromotiontips

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:10:28 PM

Looks like some more people are starting to understand the HUGE potential of I/O Digital.

The Roadmap is packed with real developments, not just 'pie in the sky' that you see with most other alts.

I/O Digital is taking cryptocurrency to new levels with Blockchain developments. As far as i can tell, few other others have even thought about doing what I/OCoin is doing.  The next 12 months+ are going to be BIG for I/O Digital.  #iocoin is going to be the best PoS coin ever made and certainly be making its way into the top 10 alt coins known to man.  Who knows in a few years after that, it could well become the next 'Bitcoin'.

Make sure to join the HUB, its a great place to learn more.

www.iocoinhub.io

and bookmark the new website

www.iodigital.io

Remember to be active on facebook and twitter, talk about I/O Coin to all your friends and family, bring them along for this fantastic Journey.  
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:25:16 PM

## TEAM UPDATE ##

Hey all,

Here is a small update on the proceedings last week(s).
As we all seen there has been ATH after ATH. Thats great. We love new people coming along and understanding what I/O Digital is about.
Welcome to all the new people in here.

We have some news to share.

As you all know our main goal is to attract businesses and investors for the I/O Digital blockchain. We aim for mass blockchain adoption for services that can connect to our chain. Decentralized data storage and blockchain usage is the future. (it was even in the news yesterday in the Netherlands).

All of you are doing a great job to post positive things about IOC / I/O Digital in Twitter, Facebook and all sorts of other channels. Great!
If we want to reach our target group, we need to promote our future goals and current developments at a greater scale.

To achieve this we have hired a PR company specialized in our type of developments.
We would like to welcome our strategic partnership with PRBuzz (http://bitcoinprbuzz.com). A well respected and successful media company with over 100 clients and 2 years experience.

Working together with PRBuzz will get I/O Digital the exposure it deservers from the right audience.
The PR campaign will start soon.

Second to this we have established contact with a Chinese exchange that is considering adding us. We are talking details.
And on top of that we will translate the iodigital.io website to Chinese as well. A new great community member volunteered to help us with this. A big thank you for that.

About the DIONS developments we can say that all our tests are coming along nicely. Integration in the HTML5 wallet is a tough job and takes some time. But we are getting there. No release date on that yet. When we are sure about a release date, we will update the community.

Last but not least: we love our community and want to inform everybody in the best way possible.
The last few days we spoke to a lot of people answering their questions. We would like to organize a teamspeak event where everybody can connect to. The team will be available for questions the community has. Exact date/time to be announced. Probably next Saturday.

Again we would like to thank all of you. We have shown you all that I/O Digital / IOC is legit and in full active development. You all know blockchain development is the best way forward and so do we. Thanks for all your trust in the team and look forward to deliver even more nice stuff the coming period.

oh.. if you are a native speaker besides US, NL and China and would love to translate our I/O Digital website, then please contact me (Richard).
Maybe it is good to have iodigital.io in Russian or other languages. Thanks!

Cheers,

I/O Digital team
www.iodigital.io
cathat

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TEMCO

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:39:12 PM

This coin will write the future! You're doing a great work so far!
I've some order set, hope they will be filled, I want moar!!

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
IOC_Lov3rs

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:00:52 PM

50k sats coming soon  Cool
Stenull

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:21:31 PM

How can dions integration into html wallet be a "tough job"? Didn't you develop dions with integration in mind? I mean you didn't just sit down and start coding without thinking things through first? Planning and investigation is 90% of coding.

Change...is in the air.
You know why
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:37:05 PM

How can dions integration into html wallet be a "tough job"? Didn't you develop dions with integration in mind? I mean you didn't just sit down and start coding without thinking things through first? Planning and investigation is 90% of coding.

Hey stenull what richard was trying to convey is that the team is not coding on top of qt. Dions release is being done with a NEW HTML5 Wallet. This is a re-written from the ground up wallet not our old html5 wallet. DIONS coding is one thing and Wallet Coding and Design is another. Is 2 different beast altogether. We code DIONS and make the HTML5 wallet implementation after, to do what we want the wallet to do. QT is already laid out so if we were going to put dions in qt then we don't have to re-code and or design a wallet.

We made an api doc for implementation. The wallet team is working on a brand new design and implementation not just implementation. So i think the word "TOUGH" may not fit was going on but more work intensive. Im sure you have followed our project from the beginning and know we don't just make things to make them. Our older html5 wallet design and code, we deemed would not serve us well for DIONS, Chameleon and all other feature we are going to need, not just DIONS.  We are not coding ions api calls, this is a more complex environment that requires other brand new api calls and therefore the entire HTML5 wallet was overhauled.

Let's be appreciative of the hard work that's being put forward for us to have a unique system. When the design is ready I will release the New Wallet Design. We have a release for DIONS in mind so we are working with a due date. As you know how it goes we are not going to be saying the due date to then miss it, but we do have time tables set.
Stenull

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:08:06 PM

Hey stenull what richard was trying to convey is that the team is not coding on top of qt. Dions release is being done with a NEW HTML5 Wallet. This is a re-written from the ground up wallet not our old html5 wallet. DIONS coding is one thing and Wallet Coding and Design is another. Is 2 different beast altogether. We code DIONS and make the HTML5 wallet implementation after, to do what we want the wallet to do. QT is already laid out so if we were going to put dions in qt then we don't have to re-code and or design a wallet.

We made an api doc for implementation. The wallet team is working on a brand new design and implementation not just implementation. So i think the word "TOUGH" may not fit was going on but more work intensive. Im sure you have followed our project from the beginning and know we don't just make things to make them. Our older html5 wallet design and code, we deemed would not serve us well for DIONS, Chameleon and all other feature we are going to need, not just DIONS.  We are not coding ions api calls, this is a more complex environment that requires other brand new api calls and therefore the entire HTML5 wallet was overhauled.

Let's be appreciative of the hard work that's being put forward for us to have a unique system. When the design is ready I will release the New Wallet Design. We have a release for DIONS in mind so we are working with a due date. As you know how it goes we are not going to be saying the due date to then miss it, but we do have time tables set.
Sorry I probably came out a bit hard. Ok I see, think I misinterpret some there.  Thanks for the explanation

Change...is in the air.
You know why
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:22:23 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 03:10:07 PM by cryptocoinnl

Sorry I probably came out a bit hard. Ok I see, think I misinterpret some there.  Thanks for the explanation

Hi

Yes, you are right. Misinterpreted it there.
Its exactly like Joel said. No need to elaborate anymore.

Now.. Lets get back to business... Did Sam got hold of you with your Wallet stuff? In slack we have a channel where he can help you when he is online.

Thanks
Richard
nara1892

Activity: 1554
Merit: 654

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:01:18 PM

Dump? Why  Cry

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
IOCpromotiontips

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:15:16 PM

Dump? Why  Cry

Caused by people who want to make newbie traders Panic Sell, plain and simple.

Do not fall for their games!    Hold coins, do not worry, all is going great, developments are looking awesome from the updates the I/O Coin team continuously gives here.

So if anyone sees this type of behavior on the exchanges, it is a BIG signal to Buy.  SO take this opportunity to buy more at these lower prices. MArk my words IOC will be much higher than 12k Sats in a month from now.

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:34:41 PM

it won't be strange than after this little pump the price will go higher than before...

I know why your pray will never be answered!
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 09:51:15 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 10:46:19 PM by mctaino

Go Check Out our Live Cast..... Im alive......  Grin Grin

ROADMAP ANNOUNCEMENT June 17th 2015

Hi there fellow I/O community members.
Finally we have all our plans written down in a format that is easy to read and understand.

After developing the basic projects (HTML 5 wallet, Gift card, iocoinhub, android wallet and IONS (semi central - Aliases )  to support I/O Coin, we started to think about the future of digital currency and the technology basics. IONS gave us the opportunity to fully test the power of usernames but it was not fully decentralized. It was a start to our user friendly vision and as of October 2014, we defined a new project called DIONS. DIONS and the ideas behind it would change our focus completely. At the time DIONS represented Decentralized Input Output Name Spaces, but more importantly now DIONS also represents “Data on the blockchain”.

The underlying technology of every digital currency (like Bitcoin) is the network – the blockchain. Most digital currencies focus on new wallets, public adoption and functionalities based on the coin they launched. We think different. We focus on the carrying technology – the blockchain.
All news sites are reporting that blockchain technology is the future in decentralized  services. For banks, but also for businesses that have services that could use the blockchain technology. So we were right about that in the early days and therefore we have a big advantage above other initiatives.

Focussing on blockchain development and making it possible to store data in a decentralized blockchain, opens up great opportunities. Think of storing copyrights in a de-central network or create arbitrary services that use this network. Large corporations, banks and institutions are investigating or actually investing in blockchain technology. This is our target group. Blockchain adoption. All this services will require I/O Coins as base fee where the stakers will earn the fees.

Introducing I/O Digital

To streamline our efforts we decided to launch a new overall label, I/O Digital. Today we introduce  I/O Digital as main label for all our activities. All sub projects are part of the I/O Digital family like I/O Coin, DIONS, Chameleon and DIOEX. A new website will be released within a day or so: www.iodigital.io

Do not think that I/O Coin is left behind. I/O Coin is the most valuable asset of I/O Digital. We will also continue to develop the I/O Coin features next to our overall blockchain goals.

We are also closely approaching DIONS release. We have a full working DIONS chain in a private bitbucket, this to avoid any potential copy of our code. We are currently integrating DIONS to our brand new HTML5 wallets, that will be equipped to support all future development.

!! We have more good news !! We also have 95% of Chameleon coded up.  For now we will focus on a successful release of DIONS and will follow up with Chameleon.

Giving back to the stakers

The network must be strong and secure. Stakers help securing the network and are rewarded with staking %. On top of this standard stake reward we will reward the people staking even more. As the roadmap explains, storing data in the blockchain will need I/O Coin to be payed. (this will also create some kind of buy pressure). All fees collected for the storage of data in the blockchain will go to the stakers as an extra incentive. These rewards will be shown separately in your wallet.
The amount mentioned looks to be tiny, but rest assure that when companies will use the chain for their services, these fees can grow exponentially. We are also leaving some room to discuss these fees with the community before launch.

Questions

Please feel free to ask questions about our goals and projects.
We would like to ask you to use BCT thread, iocoinhub or slack for that.

Thank you for all your efforts to spread the word about I/O Coin and I/O Digital. This is highly appreciated.

Joel, Derek, Sam, Richard

THE ROADMAP v1

Link to the full screen image http://iocoinhub.io/uploads/ioc_infographic.jpg

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: