Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:04:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719036 times)
IOC_Lov3rs

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 02:49:12 PM

ops price going down  Embarrassed Cry i am very2 sad. i hope can stable at 8k or 9k Cry i was bought at 10k sats  Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IOCpromotiontips

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 03:14:19 PM

People are selling ALL alt coins to buy Etheruem ATM. 

So do not worry, IOC will be back over 10k in no time.   

Look upon this drop as a ideal time to get more coins cheaper.  I am !
vince232

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 03:27:28 PM

If this goes back to 2k. I will buy shitloads of this.coin!
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 03:34:11 PM

not sure if your assumption about ether is correct...but it is as good as any out there to explain price movement...
more likely is the general weakness in btc.....because in the most macro of terms ...when btc rises ...all coins generally rise and when btc falls...generally all coins fall..
generally

I do agree it is a good opportunity to buy more ioc :-)
LondonMP

Activity: 365

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 07:09:00 PM

I agree with you because it felt like those dumps were rushed and coincided with the launch of $eth, but on the flip side, they were all absorbed well and the order book kept refilling which is always a good sign. Someone or few are taking advantage of the fear in the market and are accumulating and actually trying to suppress the price a bit but the funny thing is they are too scared to leave their sells on the book for attractive prices for too long because they know they'll go quickly Smiley

anything under 10k will look very very cheap, it's a bad feeling when the price rises and you look back and think Oh shit, I could have had them for under 6k

on a side note staking is around 62-64 % so lets keep it going and hopefully it will keep rising Smiley

http://www.iocoinhub.io/custom_pages/6

IOCpromotiontips

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 08:22:30 PM

Nice to see the wallets on Bittrex getting smaller, remember to STAKE them!

We should be able to break 70% now.  I expect to see 70% very soon.  

A note on staking. If you are a forgetful type, simply tape a note on your computer or laptop to remind you to stake!

TOP TIP.

Staking to Dumpers is like Holly Water to a Vampire, it brings tears to their eyes!
LondonMP

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:06:46 PM

Hello devs and community Smiley
I sent a speculative email to the following exchanges yesterday:
www.jubi.com
www.btc100.com
www.bter.com
www.btc38.com
www.btctrade.com
www.yunbi.com
So far I have only received a reply from btc38 and I will keep the community up to date if and when i receive further replies from the other exchanges.

Dear sir,

Thank you for information.
But we don't have plan to add new coin recently. If I/O doing a great job, we'll reconsider to add it in the future.

Regards
support

from support <support@mail.btc38.com>

IOCpromotiontips

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:45:38 PM

www.jubi.com
www.btc100.com
www.bter.com
www.btc38.com
www.btctrade.com
www.yunbi.com
So far I have only received a reply from btc38 and I will keep the community up to date if and when i receive further replies from the other exchanges.

Dear sir,

But we don't have plan to add new coin recently. If I/O doing a great job, we'll reconsider to add it in the future.

Regards
support

HI London, fantastic work.

I posted a message a while about, with tips on how to get on a Chinese exchange, i think when IOC gets a company using the blockchain then we can message the chinese exchanges, then they will take IOC seriously for sure.

Smiley
LondonMP

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 06:07:44 PM

I posted a message a while about, with tips on how to get on a Chinese exchange, i think when IOC gets a company using the blockchain then we can message the chinese exchanges, then they will take IOC seriously for sure.

Smiley

Hi IOCpromotiontips
Thank you Smiley my aim was to actually make them aware of the project by providing them with links about I/O Digital and IOCoin.I believe it's a win win situation whereby even if we don't get added immediately, whoever is reading those emails can take interest and perhaps buy few coins Smiley

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 06:28:24 PM

You can't mine this coin.  It is PoS.   It has a fair launch with a PoW phase that lasted 14 days. So plenty of time for people to Mine, then buy on exchanges after.  

I see more coins are going to loyal holders, from the sell offs happening on exchanges. This is good, but the wallets on Bittrex are growing, which is very bad.  Make sure to transfer coins into wallets. The longer these big wallets stay there, the lower the price of the coin will keep dropping.

Staking is currently at 63% which is very good, but lets try and break 70% and have this as the new average.

Sorry, but these short term PoW coins are starting to look like a scam now. At the time this was launched it was the normal thing to do. If you think about it... you just randomly gave away coins to people who were around, knew about the coin and had money to mine. This would be considered an "instamine", definitely not a "fair launch".

My idea is to add in a new premine for development/marketing. Since 14 day PoW is already considered a scam or an instamine, it wouldn't hurt to add in a new premine.

If holders hold and buyers stay. You could give away $2 worth of coins to 100,000 users and be bigger than litecoin.

cohnhead

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 06:44:28 PM

You can't mine this coin.  It is PoS.   It has a fair launch with a PoW phase that lasted 14 days. So plenty of time for people to Mine, then buy on exchanges after.  

I see more coins are going to loyal holders, from the sell offs happening on exchanges. This is good, but the wallets on Bittrex are growing, which is very bad.  Make sure to transfer coins into wallets. The longer these big wallets stay there, the lower the price of the coin will keep dropping.

Staking is currently at 63% which is very good, but lets try and break 70% and have this as the new average.

Sorry, but these short term PoW coins are starting to look like a scam now. At the time this was launched it was the normal thing to do. If you think about it... you just randomly gave away coins to people who were around, knew about the coin and had money to mine. This would be considered an "instamine", definitely not a "fair launch".

My idea is to add in a new premine for development/marketing. Since 14 day PoW is already considered a scam or an instamine, it wouldn't hurt to add in a new premine.

If holders hold and buyers stay. You could give away $2 worth of coins to 100,000 users and be bigger than litecoin.

I too am sorry....you seem quite uninformed.......
they just didn't randomly give away coins...miners who supported network earned coins by providing hash to solve proof of work..that how these things usually work.
its was a very fair launch....not at all considered instamine.....so please check your facts.... .where you even around last year?
your idea sounds more like a scam than anything...a new premine !
if you consider what this team has accomplished a scam...please feel free to stay away.
far away ...please
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 06:59:33 PM

Smiley

Hi IOCpromotiontips
Thank you Smiley my aim was to actually make them aware of the project by providing them with links about I/O Digital and IOCoin.I believe it's a win win situation whereby even if we don't get added immediately, whoever is reading those emails can take interest and perhaps buy few coins Smiley

Thanks London for doing ground work.

I always think of how we can impact lives all over the world with our platform that we are building. The blockchain and Crypto currency space has gotten so clutter that sometimes is just hard to define what has a chance or what doesn't. Recently I've seen, more and more projects engaging in  the use of ICO and Pre-mines that brought so many problems back in the days. With this it brings in cash to teams that work on the basis of pre-funding and those said teams use this funding in many different ways.  As we continue our grassroots development, our journey with time, will start to take form and break ground with grass roots developments.  I believe that our history and present is setting us on a path to a true viable, fair and secure blockchain. This, away from the pressures of Corporate Greed and ICO from nefastus characters who could potentially sway or have full control of any project in the long run.

We will continue on that path and all though sometimes is hard to measure our progress, we are making sure we are not just throwing code out just for the quick pump as they say. This is a community project and everyone is welcome to follow in London's footsteps and move to push the I/O Coin awareness.  

Development Status Update will come in a few days.

Thanks Everyone
LondonMP

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 07:20:10 PM

Smiley

Hi IOCpromotiontips

Thanks London for doing ground work.

I always think of how we can impact lives all over the world with our platform that we are building. The blockchain and Crypto currency space has gotten so clutter that sometimes is just hard to define what has a chance or what doesn't. Recently I've seen, more and more projects engaging in  the use of ICO and Pre-mines that brought so many problems back in the days. With this it brings in cash to teams that work on the basis of pre-funding and those said teams use this funding in many different ways.  As we continue our grassroots development, our journey with time, will start to take form and break ground with grass roots developments.  I believe that our history and present is setting us on a path to a true viable, fair and secure blockchain. This, away from the pressures of Corporate Greed and ICO from nefastus characters who could potentially sway or have full control of any project in the long run.

We will continue on that path and all though sometimes is hard to measure our progress, we are making sure we are not just throwing code out just for the quick pump as they say. This is a community project and everyone is welcome to follow in London's footsteps and move to push the I/O Coin awareness.  

Development Status Update will come in a few days.

Thanks Everyone

You are most welcome Joel and thank you for your continuing hard work and dedication Smiley

mctaino

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 07:24:47 PM

Just to be clear to a prior user, If you take a look at our inflation chart you will see that first blocks were restricted so there was "NO WAY" for anyone to get a head start on I/O Coin mining. It was X-11 to prevent asic miners from gaining an advantage from others in the launch. The coin was announce with time and to top it of the dev team didn't get ICO funding or Pre-Mine to work with. When miners mine some decide to sell, exchange or hold that is fully in the discretion of the miner. I/O Coin was not minted out of thin air as many other have done for immediate profits or funding of some sort.

This is a Fair Launch for a POS Coin.  
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:10:49 PM

www.jubi.com
www.btc100.com
www.bter.com
www.btc38.com
www.btctrade.com
www.yunbi.com

Dear sir,

Regards
support

hey LondonMP,

Thanks for your efforts. Good to see that you have (i already knew that) a warm heart for IOC and the developments we do.
All those efforts will someday payout in the way you feel that is good for you.
For us its not about price, but about acknowledgement. Acknowledgement comes when businesses connect and use the blockchain technology we are creating. That day will come for sure. That will be one hell of a day!

Thanks
Richard
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:49:15 PM

they just didn't randomly give away coins...miners who supported network earned coins by providing hash to solve proof of work..that how these things usually work.
its was a very fair launch....not at all considered instamine.....so please check your facts.... .where you even around last year?
if you consider what this team has accomplished a scam...please feel free to stay away.
far away ...please

I own some of this coin and would like to see it succeed. Promoting it as a "fair launch" coin is a bad move because it was instantly mined in 14 days and then further increased the instaminers bags through PoS.

I would take a different approach and try to minimize the instamine. An additional marketing premine would minimize the instamine % of coins.

If the new premine was distributed well and attracted new users, I would be happy to have my IOC % diluted. I would hope for a substantial increase later due to a larger community involved in it.

mctaino

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:01:55 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2015, 09:18:37 PM by mctaino

Instamine means coins mined instantly, 1st Block or pre-mine which doesn't = to a 14 day mining period. Im not sure where u think coins will come from? for your idea. Devs don't hold instamine coins, do you understand that, coins are now held by miners, holders, traders. If you want coins you are welcome to get some from other holders in the exchanges. If you want to make extra I/O Coin you need to stake coins in your wallet. Our POS I/O Blockchain by the way is a volume controlled blockchain, 2% constant staking fee, TX fees are destroyed to compensate for the staking coins. We don't have an unlimited amount of coins. If staking continues at this rate in 30 Years the supply would go up to close 4.6M coins extra, but TX fees being destroyed could help hold that amount down to 4.2 or close to below 4M more coins, again in 30 years. The concept behind a POS Blockchain is not to waste millions of dollars in energy through POW, but to secure the blockchain through a wallet system and rewarding users via staking coins (keeping Wallets Open and Staking).

IOCpromotiontips

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:22:42 PM

far away ...please

I own some of this coin and would like to see it succeed. Promoting it as a "fair launch" coin is a bad move because it was instantly mined in 14 days and then further increased the instaminers bags through PoS.

I would take a different approach and try to minimize the instamine. An additional marketing premine would minimize the instamine % of coins.

If the new premine was distributed well and attracted new users, I would be happy to have my IOC % diluted. I would hope for a substantial increase later due to a larger community involved in it.

Keep trolling, i need to buy lower.   

Please get all your friends from under the bridge to troll the thread also please.

Love your trolling its A grade, your facts are a massive F for FAIL grade. But keep going.

cohnhead

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:12:50 PM

far away ...please

Keep trolling, i need to buy lower.   

Please get all your friends from under the bridge to troll the thread also please.

Love your trolling its A grade, your facts are a massive F for FAIL grade. But keep going.

fartbag...obviously your hero status was either bought or just conferred upon you by the sheer volume of your uninformed posts.  A short POW phase that was announced up front ..I dont think is considered an "instamine". Being that it was also announced beforehand also made the launch extremely fair.
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:34:02 PM

LOL, since you want it, here is some more trolling to help you buy lower:

This coin has been around since 2014-07-24 and massive coin creation ended at 2014-08-02 which = 9 days.

This coin is now 2014-07-24 - 2014-08-18 = 387 days old.

9 days / 387 days = 99.5% of the coins were created during the first 2.3% of the coins existance.

That looks horrible to me.

I would suggest copying a more corporate approach like Ethereum. A style with premines to create development with a corporate style equity structure. The "fair" launched/mined coin strategy is not going to work out. This coin is looking to hire devs too. That again seems corporate to me.

Big investors, which is what this coin needs, want to buy in at a set price. They don't want to invest $100,000 and raise the market cap to $3,000,000.

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: