Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:58:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719039 times)
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:13:21 AM

Great update!! Im sure devs are working on many cool stuffs here so im looking forward as always!!!  Cheesy
Meanwhile, im staking my coins every 30 mins or so  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:27:57 AM

Buy Giftcards with I/O Coin another Great Add.

kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:59:05 PM

Who is Simon i dont know but i care about the technology you are building.. Carry on with that!!  Wink
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:05:15 PM

Who is Simon i dont know but i care about the technology you are building.. Carry on with that!!  Wink

thanks. we will ;-)
LondonMP

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:31:52 PM

Hey all,

so, we are still here, we are staying and creating blockchain technology. With creating this technology we have something unique in our hands.
We are currently compiling and testing. Soon we will have a great release and a possible launching customer / technology adopter. We do not let the price do the talking (like we have been saying over and over) but let the technology do the talking. In our road to success we have bumps in the road but overcome them. We will be even stronger than before.

Thanks
Richard

The community is right behind you guys, your hard work and dedication is very much appreciated Smiley

LondonMP

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:00:49 PM

=== the message ===
you've let the cat out of the bag and its fucking rabid! Next time, make sure to keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

=== end message ===

Check out this video about a rabid cat and how it behaves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8fbAFOMTp4

Warning
You might find the video distressing

cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:39:30 PM

=== the message ===
you've let the cat out of the bag and its fucking rabid! Next time, make sure to keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

=== end message ===

Warning

owww. that does not look good. Bites at everything in his way and can't keep on its feet. Sorry to see that.
LondonMP

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:46:44 PM

=== the message ===

=== end message ===

Warning

owww. that does not look good. Bites at everything in his way and can't keep on its feet. Sorry to see that.
and if I may add, it hides behind a trash can (towards the end of the clip). I would also like to point out that I am a big lover of the cat family except the rabid ones. I truly feel sorry for him, sorry it

cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:51:30 PM

=== the message ===

=== end message ===

Warning

and if I may add, it hides behind a trash can (towards the end of the clip). I would also like to point out that I am a big lover of the cat family except the rabid ones. I truly feel sorry for him, sorry it

I love cats as well. We had two of them. One got some illness that caused the same issues the rabies cat has (he didn't have rabies, but some kind of HIV for cats). We had to bring him to the vet and put it to sleep. That is always rough with animals somehow. They can't speak for themselves and you can't explain yourself.
SamInTampa

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 04:17:00 AM

It has been an interesting couple of days this week. Happy to see I/O moving forward and continue development with the many projects they are working on. Interesting quote below. I've always enjoyed short quotes that get straight to the point.

“Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times.”
― Niccolò Machiavelli
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:20:31 AM

It has been an interesting couple of days this week. Happy to see I/O moving forward and continue development with the many projects they are working on. Interesting quote below. I've always enjoyed short quotes that get straight to the point.

“Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times.”
― Niccolò Machiavelli

Hi Sam,

Yes love those short quotes as well. And yes the development continues. Not just one developer but actually a team of four developers are tying all the pieces together. Joel is managing these latest stages of DIONS development with all his heart and with neverending effort. Actually DIONS is done and we are now getting the ends together with the messaging and friend requests through the blockchain. Must say that these developments are mind boggling. Im not that techy, but when i join the chats between the developers and see what they are talking about.. man.. great stuff.

This latest stage has the focus on getting all the pieces together. In my 15 years of project management experience in web development i have learned this is the hardest part. It all comes down to this stage. It is maybe the hardest part, but it is very rewarding and awesome as well when we succeed. All efforts finally coming to a release.

Testnet is being setup as we speak and we can't wait to send our first friend invite and private (encrypted) message through the chain using the new HTML5 wallet.

It has been a tough and bumpy road, but seeing all those professional people work together and create fantastic blockchain technology makes this in the end a road worth taking.

to finish with a quote:

===
In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing,
the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.
-- Theodore Roosevelt --
===

Cheers
Richard
Cryptoadvice_82

Activity: 329

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 04:21:52 PM

Hi there,

We all know the technical team is pretty busy in finishing up DIONS.

DIONS brings us much greatness in the future. Not only we are able to store data in de blockchain, we also get to have a whole new HTML5 wallet with loads of features in it.
Continues development. Currently the technical team is setting up a full blown testnet to test DIONS, messaging and all other features thoroughly. We are getting there!
Next to that we have divided the workload between multiple developers so we can also start on finishing up Chameleon which will bring us the sidechain technology.
Soon you will get a good update on technical developments.

About my focus on the I/O Digital team;

As many of you know i run a business in the Netherlands and have a lot of experience in "creating business".
I started at I/O Digital to help grow the technology, find interested adopters / investors and think of ways to achieve our overall goals: adoption and usage.
With this in mind we have had many conversations with genuine technology investors and even initiatives that are willing to connect to our chain when DIONS is released.
So we could say that somewhere after DIONS release we - probably will have - a launching adopter. Details still in the making, but it all looks pretty good.

Next to that we also have the community on our screen. Some time ago we launched iocoinhub.io and some other initiatives like the gift feature. In the development phase of DIONS we have thought of ways in incentivizing the community and especially the stakers more. You probably know the idea of giving the collected fees, needed for storing data in the IOC chain, back to the stakers.
So the more businesses we connect, the more data they store, the more fees you collect (above the normal stake $).

We have a lot of ideas left to make it even nicer to be part of the I/O Digital community / project.
Its not only about receiving IOC for the stake as a "thank you" but we are also looking at possibilities to give loyal IOC stakers / holders some kind of vote mechanism.
This has also something to do with the creation of a real life I/O Digital business with shareholders / participants. See below.

We are checking all sorts possibilities to make I/O Digital a real company with real shareholders / participants. Due to all legislation we are seeking the best opportunity and way to do so.
We are talking to many advisors about this. In this way we can attract official investors to invest into the technology and company. This gives us much more traction and breathing space. It will also secure some future ideas we have.

If we attract companies that would like to invest into I/O Digital, then there is not only the technology which we can fund, but also marketing. As you can imagine and understand we currently are spending our own $ and will do that on the development of technology. Marketing, branding and PR is second for us now.
We still managed to launch I/O Digital this year and will focus on that brand as a corporate structure. The minor PR we already did was pretty good though. So we expect a lot of good PR in the future.

Our (rough and not yet decided) idea is that a board of directors will then decide what I/O Digital is going to develop with the external investments. Not only the board will have their vote. The stakers will also get some kind of vote into the direction we will then take. Again, this is all into consideration and takes time. But it is our strong believe that making I/O Digital a legit entity will give us more backing and overall trust.

Its all about a story of the chicken and the egg. We first need the live and working technology in order to attract external businesses and investors. Yes, we are talking to them, but it makes it a lot easier if we have some things to show for. Thats why we push hard internally.

This is how we work. No smooth stories and get millions of external $ to develop. We develop and deliver.
We show what we are capable of and get the attention when we have something to show for.

We are here to create technology and do whatever we can to help businesses adopt our blockchain and create success together.

I would like to personally thank you all in backing this project. Your thoughts are always appreciated.
We have a small core team and maybe a small community, but the people that are still with us have big hearts. Thank you for that.

If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to richard@iodigital.io or contact me through the known channels.

Cheers
Richard

Congrats Richard...IOC team is doing a great work during last months!

probably this is one of the most undervalued coin in Crypto, but thank to impatience people for dumping...more cheap coin for us! Smiley

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency  
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
IO Dev Team (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 150

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 07:52:38 PM

What else can we say, we are working. New Wallet, New unvisited territory.
The New  I/O Coin HTML5 Wallet powered by the I/O Digital Blockchain with DIONS.
Testnet Time coming Soon, We continue to work and perfect our chain. Next Week a new Development Update for now enjoy today's wallet teaser...

Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IOCoin_IOC
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:23:56 PM

html5 web wallet looking great  Smiley
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 12:33:48 PM

Hi, its not a web wallet or QT wallet.

It is an HTML5 wallet which runs on your computer. Not in a browser.
Just to clarify.

Regards
Richard
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 12:36:53 PM

Hi, its not a web wallet or QT wallet.

It is an HTML5 wallet which runs on your computer. Not in a browser.
Just to clarify.

Regards
Richard
Ah, got it. Thanks!
cohnhead

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:30:32 PM

a while back i ran the html5 wallet and had some very minor issues. i think at that point qt wallet was better option for me.

cant wait to try new version ...

can someone go over pros and cons of each version....html5 and qt....

also, does this new wallet mean a new version for mobile will be available...one that stakes?

and finally any update on the discussions around tweaking rewards for long term stakers.

thanks and keep up the good work

MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:02:04 PM

Yo, Yo, Yo....

Would like someone here  tell me what makes this COin stand out from the CRowd

Question is will this coin BReak BAd?

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
cohnhead

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:28:03 PM

Yo, Yo, Yo....

Would like someone here  tell me what makes this COin stand out from the CRowd

Question is will this coin BReak BAd?

only if you can stop typing with random caps......

its a stand out for a multitude of reasons....
dedicated team (most just cut and run)
real world application for block chain (most are just coins with use case scenario for coin...maybe...not the underlying technology...which is where the tokens or coins will derive most of their value)
Very liquid ( traded on no less than 6 exchanges )
Strong support ( as evidenced by high rate of staking)

can this coin break bad?...not sure what you mean....is that downside risk or upside potential.
currently I guess downside would be what... a total loss or 4500 or so satoshis per coin... a finite amount...whereas upside is potentially infinite

MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:05:58 PM

What else can we say, we are working. New Wallet, New unvisited territory.
The New  I/O Coin HTML5 Wallet powered by the I/O Digital Blockchain with DIONS.
Testnet Time coming Soon, We continue to work and perfect our chain. Next Week a new Development Update for now enjoy today's wallet teaser...

Took me a Long Time, but finally got through all the IO Developer TEams posts.  THings Look promosing and it is clear to see they are in for the long HAul.

I have a questION about the New Wallet.

IF it is not a Web Wallet  (took me a LIttle time to Figure out what a web waLLEt is)

How come it has a web page (bittrex) within the wallet?   How can a wallet show a website if it is not a browser?
Is it poSSible to Display a website site, without actually using a browser? Maybe though the API keys or SOMething like how Trading BOts operate??

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: