Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:50:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719037 times)
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:25:23 PM

Good News.

Is it possible to know who the new Developer for I/OCoin is?
What skills, background they have.

OR will it yet be another "Anon" person on the team? 

For I/O Coin to be taken more seriously and to have a better chance of getting investment/real world businesses on board, surely the investors/business needs to know who they are dealing with.

This is the only thing that seems to be holding IOC down, too many unknown people involved.  Thats just my opinion (reply below to shoot it down)

i would disagree.  nothing holding IOC down....certainly not devs..whether anonymous or not....i think maybe its macro market forces.....and when compared to dev of gold standard of crypto...btc....doesn't satash nakamoto remain anonymous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:04:09 PM

I have been working on our project for 1 year and now 3 months.  I'm still as excited about it as I was when we first launched. I will say we have had our share of delays but we always make progress. The entire crypto space is still in diapers, so many things are yet to be tapped. Thanks to the community members that are staking and continue to stick with us.  We focus on our project learn from others mistakes and continue on with strong determination. Many have already fallen because they never started our right, a strong foundation is always very very important and we have it.

Have a great weekend

Joel

SamInTampa

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:10:10 PM

Good News.

Is it possible to know who the new Developer for I/OCoin is?
What skills, background they have.

OR will it yet be another "Anon" person on the team? 

For I/O Coin to be taken more seriously and to have a better chance of getting investment/real world businesses on board, surely the investors/business needs to know who they are dealing with.

This is the only thing that seems to be holding IOC down, too many unknown people involved.  Thats just my opinion (reply below to shoot it down)

I thought it was you! With all those aliases and apparent attempts at anonymity, I figured...must be Simon. Will probably have to use another name to code under so no one figures out it's him. Then I realized, couldn't be him...he has no technical background, sells t-shirts on eBay and is such a bad trader that it cost him almost everything. Must be someone else. Didn't know the new dev was anon. Could be that updating sites isn't instant, could be anything. I do enjoy a good laugh at your assumptions and child like emotional reactions to anything that you haven't been made aware of.
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:52:04 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2015, 09:08:26 AM by MrWhiteBites

"and when compared to dev of gold standard of crypto...btc....doesn't satoshi nakamoto remain anonymous."

That does not hold any water, he may have been the original creator, but he sure is not the core team of developers, as they are all known and public people.

Lets take a look at the most traded coin right now, Ethereum, non of their Devs are "secret Squirellls" either. Plus does anyone think here, seriously, that all these start ups and digital coins get massive funding/investment if they have anon Devs?  I would think not.

Thats simply the point i'm trying to make.  

Quite simply. Being public in crypto  (considering how shady crypto is) will greatly help the chances of any coins with funding or getting real world businesses on board.

Thats all i am saying, in these times, it is highly beneficial if the people/developers of a coin can be public.

Because at the end of the day, why do they feel the need to remain unknown?  If i was a top developer working on a innovative coin like IOC, i would certainly be happy to put my name and face to my work.

Smiley  

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
Cryptoadvice_82

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 10:40:23 AM

"and when compared to dev of gold standard of crypto...btc....doesn't satoshi nakamoto remain anonymous."

That does not hold any water, he may have been the original creator, but he sure is not the core team of developers, as they are all known and public people.

Lets take a look at the most traded coin right now, Ethereum, non of their Devs are "secret Squirellls" either. Plus does anyone think here, seriously, that all these start ups and digital coins get massive funding/investment if they have anon Devs?  I would think not.

Thats simply the point i'm trying to make.  

Quite simply. Being public in crypto  (considering how shady crypto is) will greatly help the chances of any coins with funding or getting real world businesses on board.

Thats all i am saying, in these times, it is highly beneficial if the people/developers of a coin can be public.

Because at the end of the day, why do they feel the need to remain unknown?  If i was a top developer working on a innovative coin like IOC, i would certainly be happy to put my name and face to my work.

Smiley  

Simon why every time you change your account?
I guess you dumped too much @ 6k and you are desperately trying to push price down...but looks like no one is listening to you now...
I agree with Richard, better not share the name of new dev here!

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency  
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 10:52:33 AM

I slowly sold off at 6k and 5k.  What MANY people do not realize here, i was the one along with someone else here supporting and buying at 10k+. So i sold at a BIG loss, but not a problem, i am happy with the choice i made, as it will be a long time before we see over 15k sats again, just being honest, by a long time i predict well over 6 months.

Events such as being kicked to the curb, led me to sell a vast majority of what i held. But NOTHING i have said here , in any way, is doing anything to lower the price, i do not want to buy back in, i have invested the bitcoin into other projects, Augur to be exact and have NO bitcoin to buy IOC even if i wanted to now, my initial investment in this coin was just over $100,000.  Thats one hundred thousand dollars.  As bitcoin was $600 at the time and i (got duped, by Lord Ashdrake AKA Alexandru Dinulescu  (find him on skype hes the one why IOC nearly died at the start  and others) invested over 230 BTC.

The only thing that makes the price fall, is lack of any decent updates and the very long time it is taking to develop things, plus the fact IOC has a very small community.

I do want to see this coin succeed.

After all, in the first 12months... I have donated and gave away over 300k I/OCoin more than anyone here. Plus also spent around 7 Bitcoin out of my own pocket. So with the little i hold now, it would be nice to see IOC reach good levels (50k) in a few years from now, so i could at least break even.

I was merely asking a basic question and at the same time raising a valid point.  Investors will certainly want to know who is developing the coin, simple as that.

So everyone  chill, relax and join in the Debate, there are many Master debaters here, but they use the time to attack me instead, when they could be using the time to reply with more thought out responses.  

I would also like to add, i think Joel is doing an amazing job at captaining this boat and has pulled together a fantastic, hard working "crew" which in time, i am sure they will make it to the holy land and get into daily,  triple figure, BTC trading volume.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
Cryptoadvice_82

Activity: 329

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 11:20:41 AM

I slowly sold off at 6k and 5k.  What MANY people do not realize here, i was the one along with someone else here supporting and buying at 10k+. So i sold at a BIG loss, but not a problem, i am happy with the choice i made, as it will be a long time before we see over 15k sats again, just being honest, by a long time i predict well over 6 months.

Events such as being kicked to the curb, led me to sell a vast majority of what i held. But NOTHING i have said here , in any way, is doing anything to lower the price, i do not want to buy back in, i have invested the bitcoin into other projects, Augur to be exact and have NO bitcoin to buy IOC even if i wanted to now, my initial investment in this coin was just over $100,000.  Thats one hundred thousand dollars.  As bitcoin was $600 at the time and i (got duped, by Lord Ashdrake AKA Alexandru Dinulescu  (find him on skype hes the one why IOC nearly died at the start  and others) invested over 230 BTC.

The only thing that makes the price fall, is lack of any decent updates and the very long time it is taking to develop things, plus the fact IOC has a very small community.

After all, in the first 12months... I have donated and gave away over 300k I/OCoin more than anyone here. Plus also spent around 7 Bitcoin out of my own pocket. So with the little i hold now, it would be nice to see IOC reach good levels (50k) in a few years from now, so i could at least break even.

I was merely asking a basic question and at the same time raising a valid point.  Investors will certainly want to know who is developing the coin, simple as that.

So everyone  chill, relax and join in the Debate, there are many Master debaters here, but they use the time to attack me instead, when they could be using the time to reply with more thought out responses.  

I would also like to add, i think Joel is doing an amazing job at captaining this boat and has pulled together a fantastic, hard working "crew" which in time, i am sure they will make it to the holy land and get into daily,  triple figure, BTC trading volume.

On Bitcointalk you can find scammers, fud team, daily trader...but for sure investors are not here from long time!

But thanks...seems than I bought a lot from you @ 5k!

What is your real account?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency  
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 11:38:23 AM

Events such as being kicked to the curb, led me to sell a vast majority of what i held. But NOTHING i have said here , in any way, is doing anything to lower the price, i do not want to buy back in, i have invested the bitcoin into other projects, Augur to be exact and have NO bitcoin to buy IOC even if i wanted to now, my initial investment in this coin was just over $100,000.  Thats one hundred thousand dollars.  As bitcoin was $600 at the time and i (got duped, by Lord Ashdrake AKA Alexandru Dinulescu  (find him on skype hes the one why IOC nearly died at the start  and others) invested over 230 BTC.

On Bitcointalk you can find scammers, fud team, daily trader...but for sure investors are not here from long time!

But thanks...seems than I bought a lot from you @ 5k!

What is your real account?

Congratulations, 5K is a Very Good price to get in at, looking good for a x10 return in a year or so from now if all goes to plan.
As for "Real Accounts" I use them all the same, so they are all Real Accounts.

Hope you can buy more coins in this region and stake them and such.   

SamInTampa

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 02:08:12 AM

Simon,

I was very interested in Ethereum when I was made aware of it. 18 million USD crowdfunded and what came out of that was a huge disappointment to me personally. Now, Augur is following the same path in my opinion. While I respect that anyone can invest in whatever they chose, I will not personally invest in that project or projects that come out of it. I'm only speak for myself. I am no professional offering investment or trading advice. I just can't see how so much money could produce so little and then want to give them more money. I could be wrong and Ethereum/Augur investors could be filthy rich in the future. I am in fact holding back on how strongly I feel about those projects and the news surrounding them to be fair and not offer a completely bias statement or delve into the subject in this ANN. Everyone needs to research what the right investment for them is and is not. As to you, selling/trading all of your IOC...I don't believe that's an accurate statement. You had been a very strong supporter of IOC as you stated. I don't dispute that in the least. I in fact have past messages between you and I on Slack where you discussed how honest Joel is and how great IOC is. I can understand being removed from a position of regular talk and input with the IOC team as being hurtful to you. I can also understand that things of that type don't happen for no reason. So let's be honest here, why continue to hang around this thread if all of your IOC is gone? Why bring up other projects unrelated to IOC or I/O Digital in an ANN dedicated to it other than to attempt to stir up controversy? The reason I have been so brash with responses to you are because of those two questions. I simply see the posts as an attempt to hurt the coin, projects and team that work on it all. These are my personal view(s) and may or may not be shared by anyone else. I hope this brings an end to the back and forth jabs over the last couple pages of the ANN, but as always...people can post what they want including opposing views. I have done my best not to attack you with this post or share private information about anything or anyone being discussed. I am personally done with the discussion of other projects or replying to off topic posts that I don't think are relevant to this ANN thread. Though, if I see a post about another project in this ANN and feel it is relevant to discuss..I'm not opposed to doing so. I've re-read this post before posting it and I believe that I have been rational, honest and sincere in my response to the last few pages of the ANN regarding these topics.

Thank you,

Sam
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 08:18:43 AM

HI Sam,

Great post, wish i could give Kudos to posts here.  I agree with all you have said, very well said by the way.  The only point that is not correct, i have never said i sold all my IOC, that would of been impossible to do, considering i was the #1 holder.  I still have more than the average bear, a hell of a lot less than what i had, but still a half decent amount Smiley

Considering i have been involved in IOC since day one, the only other person who is still here is Joel himself, all others left. So IOC is hard wired into me, but when the time comes and i see the price at a figure i can get some of my huge investment back, then and only then i will be able to "move on".  So i will be here for quite some time yet.

The only reason i mentioned other projects, was either 1- they are related to what IOC is doing or to make a comparison. Never, ever, to promote or something else.

It is nice to see, staking is still better than most other coins after my wallet has a fraction of the staking weight it used to. When DIONS is released next year i am sure then, all the previous talks of getting businesses on board will come to light and IOC can be taken much more seriously, a project like this deserves to be in the top 10 alt coins, let hope when dions is released IOC can get onto a big Chinese exchange, i think that will help bring lots of attention to this project.

So fingers crossed for the foreseeable future and a BIG thank you to all those who continue to battle on and prove that IOC is here to stay.

dbstmddhks

Activity: 523

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 05:46:54 PM

The update is stopped.

There is no 'real wallet'

Only screen shots..
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 05:58:23 PM

The update is stopped.

Only screen shots..

Hi,

A few days back we had a brief update. We have a working new HTML5 wallet it said. Also that we are bugfixing it all.
It is not only about the release of a new wallet, but also "data on blockchain" - project DIONS.
Those two together are mind boggling "big". That takes time.

its not only screenshots. Well actually it is what you can see right now, but in our test environment we have it working.
Not to be released when we have it all tested and fixed.

is there anything you want to know about the coming wallet or developments?

Cheers
Richard
SamInTampa

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 06:14:30 PM

The update is stopped.

Only screen shots..

Want a video or can I assume that would be fake as well for you?
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 08:57:27 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2015, 08:24:59 AM by MrWhiteBites

The update is stopped.

Only screen shots..

Want a video or can I assume that would be fake as well for you?

A video! Now that is a fantastic idea, personally, being out of the loop, so to speak and being like most people here, not having a clue what is going on, other than the few and far between updates that just go over things said months ago, i think a preview video of the wallet and dions being tested would be absolutely amazing Smiley

I can understand people's concerns, looks at all the BS and scams in crypto right now, its hard for anyone to believe in anything these days. Thats why in a previous message i posted, i asked about the new dev, IOC could say we have hired 10 new Devs, but since they are all ANON, no one can believe this or anything without proof. (only the select few that are in the inner circle here know whats really going on) So it is obvious people are going to ask genuine questions and talk about any concerns they have.

Also combine this with  the fact there is little buy support and volume for IOC, it is perfectly normal people are going to worry, esp in crypto.

So a video would put everyone's mind at ease for the time being.

I do hope the I/OCoin team can put something together..  at the end of the day, IOC working so hard, would be nice to show off a "teaser video" of what has been achieved and what is happening.

MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 12:15:19 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2015, 04:35:26 PM by MrWhiteBites

So NO video then to reassure the people who have invested in this project or who have (much needed) buy support on the exchanges, a really dumb idea to keep quiet like this.

It just fuels people's speculation that something here is  wrong, why the hell would you (IOC team) not want to prove them otherwise?

EDIT: And now here come the dumps, this is exactly what i was talking about. You have to keep people informed, way better than the last few months.

OR

I/OCoin team is so confident in their project and has real world businesses lined up to use DIONS, they dont care about what happens on the exchange?

cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:15:05 PM

So NO video then to reassure the people who have invested in this project or who have (much needed) buy support on the exchanges, a really dumb idea to keep quiet like this.

It just fuels people's speculation that something here is  wrong, why the hell would you (IOC team) not want to prove them otherwise?

EDIT: And now here come the dumps, this is exactly what i was talking about. You have to keep people informed, way better than the last few months.

OR

I/OCoin team is so confident in their project and has real world businesses lined up to use DIONS, they dont care about what happens on the exchange?

You are absolutely right: We don't care about the price of the exchanges. We cannot influence it, we cannot (and will not) pump it and we will not let this influence on what we do. I don't even look at the exchanges. Yes, we have coins as well. Yes, these are worth less. (well, actually not because the BTC price is rising).

And yes, we are absolutely confident about what we do. You are not confident in what you do? Then stop with it.

"it just fuels people's speculation...." The only person fueling speculating is you -again- Simon.
Trying hard to get the coins at 1k as you said earlier.

And yes, i don't feel in any way the urge to prove you wrong. Never. Ever. I only feel the urge to... let me not say that here. Not nice.
You have seen my DM.

We will, when the time is right, proof everybody that the tech is there and that businesses will adopt it. If not, well, it was a hell of a ride with loads of FUD from the person that loves IOC on Monday and pukes on it on Tuesday, and has ten different aliases to cover up his identity or for whatever reason.

Have a great evening. i'm having one.

Richard

MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

OR

You are absolutely right: We don't care about the price of the exchanges. We cannot influence it, we cannot (and will not) pump it and we will not let this influence on what we do. I don't even look at the exchanges. Yes, we have coins as well. Yes, these are worth less. (well, actually not because the BTC price is rising).

And yes, we are absolutely confident about what we do. You are not confident in what you do? Then stop with it.

"it just fuels people's speculation...." The only person fueling speculating is you -again- Simon.
Trying hard to get the coins at 1k as you said earlier.

And yes, i don't feel in any way the urge to prove you wrong. Never. Ever. I only feel the urge to... let me not say that here. Not nice.
You have seen my DM.

We will, when the time is right, proof everybody that the tech is there and that businesses will adopt it. If not, well, it was a hell of a ride with loads of FUD from the person that loves IOC on Monday and pukes on it on Tuesday, and has ten different aliases to cover up his identity or for whatever reason.

Have a great evening. i'm having one.

Richard

Thats exactly the response i was expecting from you.  By the way the message you sent me, was laughable at best, you want to take legal action against me for what? for a message i sent because i was angry at the way things have been handled here and the way the IOC team booted me out, good luck with that.

Oh and not only did you threaten to take some sort of legal action against me, for what? Something that would not even mount up to "light cyber bullying" get real.  Plus not to mention how you threatened to have my ebay business closed because of "criminal activities", like, seriously Richard, you dont scare me.  So go ahead and post the message here, let everyone read it.

Also if you read what i posted in previous messages, i said i am not buying IOC, ever again, end of story.

What i would of expected from a professional team (and many others here) was a video showing the wallet being tested, was not that much of a big ask.

But instead not one member from the team here wants to give an update on anything, you are all in stealth mode, so be it.

"We will, when the time is right, proof everybody that the tech is there and that businesses will adopt it"

Lets hope so, that would be fantastic and nothing i have said here is to drive the price lower, not a thing.

The thing that is doing (driving the price down) that is the IOC team being so quiet, making people worry that developments have stopped or stalling.

But hey, i have been proved wrong in the past, i am sure i will be again.

Thanks for the update.

cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:43:43 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2015, 10:02:21 PM by cryptocoinnl

lol

Thank you for confirming it all.

Sometimes there is nothing to say about any update. coding, coding and coding.
That is hard to understand for people sometimes, but from all the people here i would at least expected that you would understand.

So if somebody on BCT asks for a video and we do not deliver a video in two days then this is a disgrace? SELL! pfff.
If we have to do what everybody in BCT asks us to do... Updates are given in a way that we think is good and in a pace that suits developments and communication strategies. If we have something to show, we will. You can check Github for all the developments of the code if you like.

There is also something like trust and understanding the process of software development. I totally understand you have no trust in the team anymore because things happened between you and the team. That is you own choice. We have good stakers, large IOC holders, future investors and technology adopters that we communicate and speak to on the sideline as well. Almost on a daily basis. They are well informed and still very happy with what we are doing. They believe in the team, in the technology and the future. That you don't anymore is your decision. Glad you are not buying anymore. You can only hurt yourself again.

Have a great evening.

Richard
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 11:04:59 PM

For me...I don't need to see a video...I don't need constant updates.  the thread is active enough...the blockchain is stable....team is supportive...and the coin is listed on a bunch of exchanges. works just fine for me.
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 07:05:11 AM

For me...I don't need to see a video...I don't need constant updates.  the thread is active enough...the blockchain is stable....team is supportive...and the coin is listed on a bunch of exchanges. works just fine for me.

Well you are in a minority and are easily pleased Smiley (wish there were more people here like that).

Blockchain is very stable and often has a average of 50% staking, which is extremely good.

"Team Is Supportive" i have to disagree on this one, if this was my coin and i was posting updates on the thread, they would be handled much more differently, i like to give as much detail as possible.

So instead of saying "we have added a new developer to the team"  (and thats about it)

I would of wrote.

We have added a new developer... he does not want to be named, but we can assure you he/she has fantastic qualifications.

Including....  (would of named all their skills)
Worked with  (Would of named other projects they had been involved in)

With IOC  (they will be working on)

VIDEO

Also, if someone asked about a video, i would of MADE IT!  Would take around 20 mins to record and upload to you tube and give people faith to buy more and hold coins, instead of making them sell coins which we see now.

This is what i call supportive, IOC team is being secretive, which is not the way to keep a coin alive.

"the coin is listed on a bunch of exchanges"

And  very often has ZERO Volume on these exchanges, around .5 BTC AVG on bittrex  daily and thats about it, next best would be poloniex without an average of 0.0001 per day BTC volume which is really bad. Plus, buy support which i could count on two hands.

All i have been trying to say, is that the team handle thins completely different to all other threads, the updates are nothing new and just repeating things said 6 months ago.  Which in turn is why people (not me) decide to jump ship.

Also, i believe IOC will produce and deliver, but that could be because i have blind faith.

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: