Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:28:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 718965 times)
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 04:30:59 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2015, 04:59:46 PM by mctaino

Hello Folks we got a little notice from Bittrex this morning that if trade volume doesn't pick up the coin will be de-listed on Dec 4th. I think we just love our coins to much and don't want to trade them, but in all reality we should get some type of exchange going on to keep trex happy and the coin listed. Let's get creative here and see how we can get our volume up on the exchanges. As ive said before we don't get involved in this type of exchange talks but it is our duty to inform.

This market is in danger of delisting due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on December 4th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Regardless of what happens we are still working on DIONS and as I've said many times here it has taken us longer than I originally anticipated. Even at that our community has to grow and we need to make grounds in showing people the speed of transfers and benefits of our blockchain. Again this must be done by the community. We are doing our best to stay on top of our coding.

Let's get some ideas flowing and try to keep our coin listed with bittrex, polo, bluetrade, shapeshift, cryptsy and the rest of the exchanges.  It would be a travesty to see our coin de-listed when we are in the middle of so much coding and preparation for DIONS.

Let's show some support for the project, the dev team is here and we are working hard..

Thanks

Joel

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 06:39:23 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2015, 07:17:05 PM by MrWhiteBites

Hello Folks we got a little notice from Bittrex this morning that if trade volume doesn't pick up the coin will be de-listed on Dec 4th. I think we just love our coins to much and don't want to trade them, but in all reality we should get some type of exchange going on to keep trex happy and the coin listed. Let's get creative here and see how we can get our volume up on the exchanges. As ive said before we don't get involved in this type of exchange talks but it is our duty to inform.

This market is in danger of delisting due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on December 4th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Regardless of what happens we are still working on DIONS and as I've said many times here it has taken us longer than I originally anticipated. Even at that our community has to grow and we need to make grounds in showing people the speed of transfers and benefits of our blockchain. Again this must be done by the community. We are doing our best to stay on top of our coding.

Let's get some ideas flowing and try to keep our coin listed with bittrex, polo, bluetrade, shapeshift, cryptsy and the rest of the exchanges.  It would be a travesty to see our coin de-listed when we are in the middle of so much coding and preparation for DIONS.

Let's show some support for the project, the dev team is here and we are working hard..

Thanks

Joel

Since you ignore my Direct Messages i will post this here.

Getting de-listed from Bittrex would be a blessing in disguise (well not too much of a disguise if you think about it).

On Bittrex people can see other users wallet balance, a negative impact for I/O COin with that nearly 500k and 300k wallets there. Really hindering IOC's progress on the price scene as people think those wallets are there to dump on people, which they probably are.

The SELL side on Bittrex is terrible, clearly someone wanting to kill off IOC by making the coin look really bad and in turn making sure no one buys IOC due to the massive sell side.

Bittrex is widely regarded these days as a scammy exchange with scammy coins and overall the whole site has really low volume.

It would be a BLESSING if IOC got de-listed from Bittrex, think about it!

There is only ONE Exchange to worry about and that's Poloniex, the Main exchange these days for alts. Lets make sure IOC stays on Poloniex, forget Bittrex.

Lets hope all the developments are coming along well, Richard is doing great work, he seems to be having several meetings about IOC , in terms of getting used in the real world, so maybe we don't even need exchanges :O)

But it would be good if you guys post more about updates and meetings, i think that would help.

All the best.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:21:32 PM

Thanks

Joel

Since you ignore my Direct Messages i will post this here.

Getting de-listed from Bittrex would be a blessing in disguise (well not too much of a disguise if you think about it).

On Bittrex people can see other users wallet balance, a negative impact for I/O COin with that nearly 500k and 300k wallets there. Really hindering IOC's progress on the price scene as people think those wallets are there to dump on people, which they probably are.

The SELL side on Bittrex is terrible, clearly someone wanting to kill off IOC by making the coin look really bad and in turn making sure no one buys IOC due to the massive sell side.

Bittrex is widely regarded these days as a scammy exchange with scammy coins and overall the whole site has really low volume.

It would be a BLESSING if IOC got de-listed from Bittrex, think about it!

There is only ONE Exchange to worry about and thats Poloniex, the Main exchange these days for alts. Lets make sure IOC stays on Poloniex, forget Bittrex.

Lets hope all the developments are coming along well, Richard is the best hope this coin has got, he seems to be having several meetings about IOC so the future of IOC, in terms of getting used in the real world, looks like it depends on him.

Why dont you guys post more about updates and meetings,  you do very little to inform people, which is bad.

exchanges whether good or bad are a necessary evil, people should just make informed choices. Just seems like in the world of crypto all exchanges pretty much suck.
yes trex is somewhat scammy, but look at the choices...yobit ...sorry I even recommended them.... crypsty...is seemingly insolvent as they are not releasing withdrawals for btc, ltc, btcd and dash until deposits come into their system.  Poloniex , my understanding is the've been hacked and have asked customers to take on the loss, plus they may be skirting law by allowing margin trading.
so I think no.... losing trex would be bad at least for now
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:06:20 PM

Hi Guys,

Seen the request for more info about all the talks we have. Well, we can't. Also seen DM's from people asking about my tweets.
i'm not responding to DM's about these matters. Sometimes i gives some hints in my Tweets, so read them carefully.

The reason that we are not disclosing any more info is because these businesses are either listed on a stock market or are that large, that they don't want us to link I/O Digital to their name (yet). If we do, then we have the risk of blowing a magnificent deal. All bad for I/O Digital and that company then. On the other hand we sign NDA (Non Disclosure Agreements) sometimes to guard everybody's interest.

What can I say: we are talking with a company that is one of the largest consultancy / accountancy and (newly in blockchain) technical companies out there. They are investigating blockchain technology to add to their business service. Either adopt, invest or give us the necessary resources to get to the next level. They have around 100.000+ employees around the world. We have open talks about everything we do. Been there three times at sr. executive levels the last 8 weeks.   

This company actually said -I quote- "what would you do with EUR 500k if we 'gave' that to you"... so yes, they are interested.
We do not sell our souls and will keep close to I/O Digital ethics and open source goals. Its not only about paying for developers or marketing, but we also will take care of the current (and future) IOC holders in every deal we are trying to make. Think of a 'buy in' program for large investors to support upward price movement when we get a financial injection for example. We will always try to make that part of a deal.

It is not said that this company will invest or give us this funding. NOTHING IS SURE. So do not see this as a buy signal, but as a signal that we have very good meetings and genuine interest. These things take time. Especially for those companies that can invest millions if they want. Again, this is extremely difficult to achieve. But i am sure that if this company decides not to cooperate with or invest in us, another one will come along.

I/O Digital is here to stay. With or without any multi $ funding.
Our main goal: Creating blockchain technology that is not only available for large financial institutions, but is easy to adopt, easy to use and available for everybody that wants to use blockchain technology for their service. Open source! as long as they pay the needed IOC for the stored KB in the blockchain. That payed fees are redistributed to the stakers on top of the normal 2% stake.

I hope to have clarified what we are up to. Thanks all for your never ending support.
And thanks for understanding that we can't tell everything.

Richard
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:36:04 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2015, 10:09:03 AM by MrWhiteBites

Hi Guys,

Seen the request for more info about all the talks we have. Well, we can't. Also seen DM's from people asking about my tweets.
i'm not responding to DM's about these matters. Sometimes i gives some hints in my Tweets, so read them carefully.

The reason that we are not disclosing any more info is because these businesses are either listed on a stock market or are that large, that they don't want us to link I/O Digital to their name (yet). If we do, then we have the risk of blowing a magnificent deal. All bad for I/O Digital and that company then. On the other hand we sign NDA (Non Disclosure Agreements) sometimes to guard everybody's interest.

What can I say: we are talking with a company that is one of the largest consultancy / accountancy and (newly in blockchain) technical companies out there. They are investigating blockchain technology to add to their business service. Either adopt, invest or give us the necessary resources to get to the next level. They have around 100.000+ employees around the world. We have open talks about everything we do. Been there three times at sr. executive levels the last 8 weeks.    

This company actually said -I quote- "what would you do with EUR 500k if we 'gave' that to you"... so yes, they are interested.
We do not sell our souls and will keep close to I/O Digital ethics and open source goals. Its not only about paying for developers or marketing, but we also will take care of the current (and future) IOC holders in every deal we are trying to make. Think of a 'buy in' program for large investors to support upward price movement when we get a financial injection for example. We will always try to make that part of a deal.

It is not said that this company will invest or give us this funding. NOTHING IS SURE. So do not see this as a buy signal, but as a signal that we have very good meetings and genuine interest. These things take time. Especially for those companies that can invest millions if they want. Again, this is extremely difficult to achieve. But i am sure that if this company decides not to cooperate with or invest in us, another one will come along.

I/O Digital is here to stay. With or without any multi $ funding.
Our main goal: Creating blockchain technology that is not only available for large financial institutions, but is easy to adopt, easy to use and available for everybody that wants to use blockchain technology for their service. Open source! as long as they pay the needed IOC for the stored KB in the blockchain. That payed fees are redistributed to the stakers on top of the normal 2% stake.

I hope to have clarified what we are up to. Thanks all for your never ending support.
And thanks for understanding that we can't tell everything.

Richard

Thank You Richard!  Shame you are not English, you would get Knighted for your efforts!  
Perfect update and amazing to read.

From one Super Happy investor!

PS: What did you reply to that question "500k investment"?

Off the top of my head, IOC could hire 3 First Class Developers to get things moving along much quicker  (maybe costing 100k a year)
I guess thats where most of the investment would go, hiring people to make I/O Digital even greater and obviously some spent on advertising once DIONS and CHamelon is ready (just before the Fintech awards hopefully).

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 04:37:32 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2015, 04:45:29 PM by MrWhiteBites

Its that time of the month again! 1st December.  

Last month (1st November) ROADMAP Status

DIONS  @ 92%
Chameloen @ 80%
HTML wallet @ 96%

Looking forward to seeing the progress that has been made in the new update to the road map!

Keep up the good work  (i see people are buying quietly... good signs!)

and have to say.....

This is the most beautiful looking and exciting Road Map i have ever seen! (better than Ethereum !)

http://www.iodigital.io/roadmap/

PS: Bittrex sell order below 1 million coins for the first time in ages, would like to see it below 500k coins avg.

cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 04:23:33 PM

Hi guys,

Soon you will receive a development update.
Lots of stuff going on and we are getting some good results in development at the moment.
We are looking forward to give the update.

Stay tuned!

Richard
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:07:21 AM

Hi guys,

Soon you will receive a development update.
Lots of stuff going on and we are getting some good results in development at the moment.
We are looking forward to give the update.

Stay tuned!

Richard

Tuned in!

Just a note i want to add, this morning my wallet, it "got stuck" when loading.
There was no text EG: Loading database.  Just the IOC logo, so i let it sit like this for 30 mins and nothing.

Now, sometimes a wallet can freeze if you turn off your computer without closing the wallet first,
or closing the computer too soon after closing wallet.
As programs still can run for 10 seconds or so even after you close them.

Anyhow....  EASY FIX!

To get my wallet back "on-line"  I simply done the following and i can highly recommend it as a EASY solution,
should anyone have a similar problem.

1 - Make sure wallet is closed and not running (a quick check of task manager to see if the program has closed)
2- Find IOC folder %appdata%
3- CUT & PASTE wallet.dat from IOC folder
(placed wallet.dat on desktop)
4- closed IOC folder.
5- Waited 30 seconds then re-started wallet.

BINGO! Wallet started as normal, without any problems, but of course with a Zero balance, as it generated new wallet.dat file.

So i then let the blockchain catch up.  Closed wallet.
Again waited 30 seconds.  Opened IOC folder, deleted the wallet.dat file that was there (the new one with zero balance)
Then i cut and pasted in the original wallet.dat file

Closed IOC folder, waited 30 seconds, then re-started wallet and BINGO, a few seconds later wallet loaded and all coins were there (Big relief).

So, if anyone has a similar problem in the future, do not worry, this fix should resolve it.  (way better than other solutions that require loading new wallet and new blockchain that takes 12hrs+)

gribgo

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:05:42 PM

Sorry, but see PoS reward is 2% costant.. per year?
thank you
peace

MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:58:54 PM

thank you
peace
In the new update i think there will be something mentioned about a new or "enhanced" reward system for stakers. 

But the change from variable to constant (for all pos coins) was down to the fact someone found a way of cheating the system and were able to generate many more coins than they should have received, so all POS coins have (or should have) constant reward rate.

mctaino

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:10:53 PM

thank you
peace
In the new update i think there will be something mentioned about a new or "enhanced" reward system for stakers. 

But the change from variable to constant (for all pos coins) was down to the fact someone found a way of cheating the system and were able to generate many more coins than they should have received, so all POS coins have (or should have) constant reward rate.

This is Correct.

To add to the issue with the wallet that got stuck, before any shutdown of your computer make sure to quit your wallets. They could be in the middle of a sync and corrupt your blockchain data files. Please make sure to backup your wallets as much as possible and save your wallet.dat in 2 different locations for safety.

We will be making an update shortly
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:13:47 PM

Hey Joel,

Good advice.  I know in the past, that was the cause for me, closing computer down too quickly or changing over wallet.dat files to quickly.

But this time, no idea, might have even had something to do with Ccleaner.    Anyhow, easily resolved with a quick, removal then re-addition of the main wallet.dat file, so problem was resolved in under 5 mins.

Absolutely nothing to do with the actual wallet. All of I/OCoins wallets have worked perfect, the only issues ever arising from simple human error.

Keep up the great work! Looking forward to the new update.

Many thanks..

MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 08:58:35 AM

Hi Richard,

Just noticed your tweet, are you able to give IOC holders and loyal investors more information about this?
Sounds really exciting and something i am sure more people would like to know about.

https://twitter.com/blockchainbros/status/675342720718761984

Richard ‏@blockchainbros  Dec 11
talked to an entrepreneur about his app / business. Their app wants to use the #iocoin #blockchain - Loads of potential! Proud to help out!

Thank You

cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 11:31:45 AM

Hi Richard,

Just noticed your tweet, are you able to give IOC holders and loyal investors more information about this?
Sounds really exciting and something i am sure more people would like to know about.

https://twitter.com/blockchainbros/status/675342720718761984

Richard ‏@blockchainbros  Dec 11
talked to an entrepreneur about his app / business. Their app wants to use the #iocoin #blockchain - Loads of potential! Proud to help out!

Thank You

I will ask them because we are now in some kind of exploring phase in what we can do to help each other.
They have their app, we have the chain.

Will let you know.
mctaino

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 07:18:08 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2015, 07:34:33 PM by mctaino

Quote "‎Luke Parker"‎

Governments fail to protect personal records. Can we keep them on the Blockchain instead?
In the latest big Govt hack, 21.5 Million full identities were stolen and the only compensation they are offering is an ID theft protection service run by the very people who just completely failed to protect these people's identity.
We can do better. We MUST do better!
It's time for a separation between your identity and state. All it will take is a decentralized database to keep everyone's identification in... On the bitcoin blockchain where it'll be the most safe. I looked at many of the companies that are coding in that direction already.

Governments cannot protect personal records, can the blockchain?

http://bravenewcoin.com/news/governments-cannot-protect-personal-records-can-the-blockchain/

There is a reason why, we are working hard around here. Not only we can supplement the bitcoin blockchain but we can also serve as a one stop solution for many of these issues presented above.

Development Update

OK Folks, So over the last few weeks we've been working hard on making the changes to the api calls. The teams started the work with introducing the new dev to our code, going over it and doing a full review. The team started with messaging and changes were made to the code to start to implement the new api. The team is now in the process of creating a testnet to begin testing these changes to the code. If it all goes well during the test then the team will move to the aliases changes. Some time was also devoted to get our new dev up to speed on certain code related matters.

Im going to be looking into the possibility of adding another dev to start work on chameleon so that we can try to gain some ground on our next task. I will update on my findings on this. There is just allot of work to do and want to make sure we stay on track without overwhelming our core team.

Will update again once we get the new changes to the messaging api tested on Testnet and the new wallet.

Thanks Everyone

Joel

MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 09:12:21 PM

Quote "‎Luke Parker"‎

Governments fail to protect personal records. Can we keep them on the Blockchain instead?
In the latest big Govt hack, 21.5 Million full identities were stolen and the only compensation they are offering is an ID theft protection service run by the very people who just completely failed to protect these people's identity.
We can do better. We MUST do better!
It's time for a separation between your identity and state. All it will take is a decentralized database to keep everyone's identification in... On the bitcoin blockchain where it'll be the most safe. I looked at many of the companies that are coding in that direction already.

Governments cannot protect personal records, can the blockchain?

http://bravenewcoin.com/news/governments-cannot-protect-personal-records-can-the-blockchain/

There is a reason why, we are working hard around here. Not only we can supplement the bitcoin blockchain but we can also serve as a one stop solution for many of these issues presented above.

Development Update

OK Folks, So over the last few weeks we've been working hard on making the changes to the api calls. The teams started the work with introducing the new dev to our code, going over it and doing a full review. The team started with messaging and changes were made to the code to start to implement the new api. The team is now in the process of creating a testnet to begin testing these changes to the code. If it all goes well during the test then the team will move to the aliases changes. Some time was also devoted to get our new dev up to speed on certain code related matters.

Im going to be looking into the possibility of adding another dev to start work on chameleon so that we can try to gain some ground on our next task. I will update on my findings on this. There is just allot of work to do and want to make sure we stay on track without overwhelming our core team.

Will update again once we get the new changes to the messaging api tested on Testnet and the new wallet.

Thanks Everyone

Joel

Wow.  So from what i can gather, I/O Coin - I/O Digital is focusing on building a blockchain that will be used to keep people's personal data safe and secure. 

When people use financial or other services that store identities and sensitive documents,(big banks and credit card companies spring to mind)  IOC is developing a blockchain that will be secure and unbreachable so top financial and other big companies that require people data, can depend upon IOC to keep their customers identities and documents safe from any hacking.

Given the above statement, this is something that is drastically needed in this world and for IOC to be part of this security revolution is simply amazing! Clear to see there is a vast amount of work being done and needed to be done, but work that is of the utmost importance in these digital times.

The future looks secure with IOC. 

A BIG thank you to all involved in bringing future Blockchain technology to today's world.

Good luck team, keep up the amazing work.

MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:29:44 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 01:46:35 PM by MrWhiteBites

MATHS LESSON!

Just took a total sum of coins on Bittrex from current price to 10,000 Satoshi.  (just curious)

326,386 I/O Coin  Available  up to 10k (so if you wanted 326k IOC quickly you would pay up to 10k sats.
Costing only 24.12 BTC.

Poloniex

44,285 IOC available up to 10k sats and would cost only 2.41 BTC

What can we deduct from these statistics?

NO ONE wants to sell I/O Coin at these ridiculous prices.  

Lets say I want more I/O Coin.

There is another 473k available up to 20k sats  (thanks to the one person with the big pressure sell walls)
It would cost  64btc to buy only 473k IOC.

So if someone wants a nice bag of IOC.

ATM  700k Will cost 88 BTC and take the price to 20k.

I thought this was interesting stats.  Anyone holding more than a couple of hundred thousand coins, is sitting in a really good position, given the above-mentioned developments.

cohnhead

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 02:37:43 PM

MATHS LESSON!

Just took a total sum of coins on Bittrex from current price to 10,000 Satoshi.  (just curious)

326,386 I/O Coin  Available  up to 10k (so if you wanted 326k IOC quickly you would pay up to 10k sats.
Costing only 24.12 BTC.

Poloniex

There is another 473k available up to 20k sats  (thanks to the one person with the big pressure sell walls)

I thought this was interesting stats.  Anyone holding more than a couple of hundred thousand coins, is sitting in a really good position, given the above-mentioned developments.

thanks for the interesting analysis.
maybe I can learn something to help with my trading......
question: how do you infer that one person is responsible for "big pressure sell wall"
and what is the effect of those big sell walls apart from just being a respite on the way to higher levels ?
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 03:46:20 PM

MATHS LESSON!

Costing only 24.12 BTC.

Poloniex

question: how do you infer that one person is responsible for "big pressure sell wall"
and what is the effect of those big sell walls apart from just being a respite on the way to higher levels ?

If you look at Bittrex, it tells you what people are holding. Distribution link.

You can see there are 3 BIG wallets. 483k is the highest  And this would appear to be the coins from 10k to 20k.
Maybe not the full total, probably also some from the 2nd and 3rd top wallets.

i would also "bet" when these walls are eaten and if IOC can hold the 20k we wont see this type of sell pressure, but time will tell when that day comes.

The Effect that it has, is that it makes people nervous when buying higher up as they might think it will be hard to gain profits from due to the walls.

But all of this is pretty much unconcerning in the grand scheme of things.  I/O Coin and its parent company I/O Digital is working toward mass adoption with a unique, ultra-reliable and secure Blockchain, i firmly believe one day, we will see these walls disappear (bought up) in a blink of an eye and be at the levels a digital currency of such forward thinking developments and tech should be at.

One thing is for sure, IOC at these prices is a very safe bet in the future.

cohnhead

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 05:28:47 PM

MATHS LESSON!

Costing only 24.12 BTC.

Poloniex

If you look at Bittrex, it tells you what people are holding. Distribution link.

You can see there are 3 BIG wallets. 483k is the highest  And this would appear to be the coins from 10k to 20k.
Maybe not the full total, probably also some from the 2nd and 3rd top wallets.

i would also "bet" when these walls are eaten and if IOC can hold the 20k we wont see this type of sell pressure, but time will tell when that day comes.

The Effect that it has, is that it makes people nervous when buying higher up as they might think it will be hard to gain profits from due to the walls.

But all of this is pretty much unconcerning in the grand scheme of things.  I/O Coin and its parent company I/O Digital is working toward mass adoption with a unique, ultra-reliable and secure Blockchain, i firmly believe one day, we will see these walls disappear (bought up) in a blink of an eye and be at the levels a digital currency of such forward thinking developments and tech should be at.

One thing is for sure, IOC at these prices is a very safe bet in the future.

MrWhiteBites, thanks for insight.

I see the wallets...and actually see mine ranked ...yippee.   So there are 992975.868 IOC in total for sale but when I look at IOC explorer , bittrex shows up with about 1.4 million coins in their wallets. Does that mean that about .5 million coins are just sitting there not for sale and not staking? not good.

I also kind of see how you can you infer which wallets are responsible for what price points as most wallets don't have those larger blocks of IOC to sell....still not an exact science but I guess with experience you get a good feel for these thing.

never thought thru that sell walls discourage buying but makes sense

Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: