Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:20:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719039 times)
Skuffone

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 12:10:16 AM

Yahoo news article about I/O - and daily double bottom confirmed.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/o-digital-release-worlds-first-194800618.html?soc_src=mediacontentstory&soc_trk=tw

Skuffone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 12:01:16 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/o-digital-release-worlds-first-194800618.html

Thats the link to the yahoo news article  that was published back in July 2015.

It gives a very good over view of what I/O Coin is developing with DIONS.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 07:24:34 PM

Hope everyone had a great XMAS. 2016 will be a great year for I/O Digital

Hi C,

My christmas was great. Finally some time with the family.
Lets make 2016 the year IOC establishes itself amongst the great blockchain projects around or lead the way for others.
It will be great!

Have a nice new years eve all! See you next year.

Richard
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:32:36 PM

Happy New Year to everyone Let's Make 2016 our Year.... Great things happening, Go I/O Coin Community.... Happy New Year To Everyone
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 08:14:25 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2015, 08:30:09 PM by MrWhiteBites

Someone does not want I/OCoin to rise.

As things stand there are 470632.86390015 IOC  to 10k satoshi !!! (on bittrex)

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
LondonMP

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:59:19 AM

Thank you guys and a very Happy New Year to all of you too.

MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 09:14:19 PM

Hi IOC Team,

I think you could get some really great (and i think its free) advertising on the  ever popular Map of Coins website.

http://mapofcoins.com/technologies

It is quite interesting to see a coins birth to current date, would be really great to see IOC there.

http://mapofcoins.com/contribution#new-tech

PS: I sent a request, i hope some team members can do the same, as you guys carry much more weight.

cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:43:38 AM

Hi IOC Team,

I think you could get some really great (and i think its free) advertising on the  ever popular Map of Coins website.

http://mapofcoins.com/technologies

It is quite interesting to see a coins birth to current date, would be really great to see IOC there.

http://mapofcoins.com/contribution#new-tech

PS: I sent a request, i hope some team members can do the same, as you guys carry much more weight.

Thanks, i also contacted them.
IO Dev Team (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 150

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 04:57:25 PM

Hello Everyone,

We are seeing a small bug to our current html5 wallet address book affecting both windows 10 and OSX. The team is on it for a solution to this issue. IONS is also down for maintenance. We will come back with an update once we have this issues resolved.

Thanks

I/O Coin Dev Team

Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IOCoin_IOC
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
IO Dev Team (OP)

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 08:40:22 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 01:54:49 AM by IO Dev Team

oK folks, All is good now, IONS is UP and address book is up and also good now. The address book on the HTML5 wallet does a query to ions, in order to sync your aliases. This is why we are upgrading to DIONS, which will be fully decentralized.

Thank you

I/O Coin Dev Team

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 09:34:43 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2016, 09:27:09 AM by MrWhiteBites

Really excited about DIONS, been such a long, long time in development, i hope there is light at the end of the tunnel and it will soon be released.

Also, you guys are quiet on twitter, was hoping to hear some news about the VC meeting, is that still taking place?

Many thanks.

cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 11:50:20 AM

Really excited about DIONS, been such a long, long time in development, i hope there is light at the end of the tunnel and it will soon be released.

Also, you guys are quiet on twitter, was hoping to hear some news about the VC meeting, is that still taking place?

Many thanks.

Hi,

VC meeting was last week. They are genuine interested and we are working on an investment proposal / business plan.
This not only involves the investment, but also about our mission, vision and community. A lot to think and write about.
This can take some time as you can imagine. When it is done we are asked to send it to the VC.

Cheers
Richard
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:50:19 PM

Many thanks.

Hi,

VC meeting was last week. They are genuine interested and we are working on an investment proposal / business plan.
This not only involves the investment, but also about our mission, vision and community. A lot to think and write about.
This can take some time as you can imagine. When it is done we are asked to send it to the VC.

Cheers
Richard

Hi Richard thank you for your reply.  Just one question.

On this post #2511  on the 23rd December, you guys already say you had a business plan.

"Next week i have an important conference call with a venture capitalist that is genuine interested in I/O Digital. They are known as one of the largest incubators / investors of Bitcoin / Blockchain related projects / companies. They contacted us. We have created an investment / business plan for them to consider and we are going to talk about that the next weeks.

Question: Did you decide not to use this plan or did they want you to create another one?

cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:38:59 PM

Many thanks.

Hi,

Cheers
Richard

Hi Richard thank you for your reply.  Just one question.

On this post #2511  on the 23rd December, you guys already say you had a business plan.

"Next week i have an important conference call with a venture capitalist that is genuine interested in I/O Digital. They are known as one of the largest incubators / investors of Bitcoin / Blockchain related projects / companies. They contacted us. We have created an investment / business plan for them to consider and we are going to talk about that the next weeks.

Question: Did you decide not to use this plan or did they want you to create another one?

After talking to them we decided to enhance the plan and add more valuable and important content. Learning as we go!

cheers
Richard
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:15:24 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 05:44:24 PM by MrWhiteBites

Many thanks.

Hi,

Cheers
Richard

Hi Richard thank you for your reply.  Just one question.

On this post #2511  on the 23rd December, you guys already say you had a business plan.

After talking to them we decided to enhance the plan and add more valuable and important content. Learning as we go!

cheers
Richard

Fantastic work Richard, when you are trying to catch the BIG fish, it takes time to learn what bait to use.  Lets hope the content will satisfy and the community here will have some very good news soon.  

We need the developments ready and the content done asap to keep the price above 3k.  

There MUST be some ETA on DIONS now, Summer? Winter 2016?  2017? 2018 ?

Also the IOC team needs to own IOC coins, you need much more than you have now, its the only way you can beat the dumpers!

SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:59:23 PM

Many thanks.

Hi,

Cheers
Richard

On this post #2511  on the 23rd December, you guys already say you had a business plan.

cheers
Richard

Fantastic work Richard, when you are trying to catch the BIG fish, it takes time to learn what bait to use.  Lets hope the content will satisfy and the community here will have some very good news soon.  

We need the developments ready and the content done asap to keep the price above 3k.  

Also the IOC team needs to own IOC coins, you need much more than you have now, its the only way you can beat the dumpers!

As much as I like your enthusiasm in this thread, I must tell you that you are wrong in demanding an ETA for DIONS. Please let all the impatient people dump, can't you see there is manipulation going on? This might very well be the first coin that gets lifted out of the dark waters of "crypto only". It has legit, non anonymous development and genuine interest outside this board and the general crypto "community". The team should take whatever time they need to get this done right, the less weak hands holding IOC the better. Also I find it very reassuring that the team doesn't hold that much IOC themselves, enough to make it worth their while but too little to kill the coin with dumping on a rise (they wouldn't do that, but you get my point)

Patience is key. When the day comes the announcement is made that a VC company has invested in this coin you should hang on to your butt because we will have serious liftoff. I've been long enough into this game to pick winners with a certain amount of accuracy, please be patient. The team will deliver and don't fall into the manipulation trap of a few stupid bots suppressing the price on Bittrex.

Volume right now is low, so a mere .5 BTC sell will impact the price a lot percentage wise (as does a .5 btc buy) but getting worked up over 15% price increase or decrease is fruitless considering the volume. People are holding and we are under the radar, some sharks are playing newbies to con them out of their coins. Don't be a victim.

MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 09:56:01 AM

Many thanks.

Hi,

Cheers
Richard

cheers
Richard

As much as I like your enthusiasm in this thread, I must tell you that you are wrong in demanding an ETA for DIONS. Please let all the impatient people dump, can't you see there is manipulation going on? This might very well be the first coin that gets lifted out of the dark waters of "crypto only". It has legit, non anonymous development and genuine interest outside this board and the general crypto "community". The team should take whatever time they need to get this done right, the less weak hands holding IOC the better. Also I find it very reassuring that the team doesn't hold that much IOC themselves, enough to make it worth their while but too little to kill the coin with dumping on a rise (they wouldn't do that, but you get my point)

Patience is key. When the day comes the announcement is made that a VC company has invested in this coin you should hang on to your butt because we will have serious liftoff. I've been long enough into this game to pick winners with a certain amount of accuracy, please be patient. The team will deliver and don't fall into the manipulation trap of a few stupid bots suppressing the price on Bittrex.

Volume right now is low, so a mere .5 BTC sell will impact the price a lot percentage wise (as does a .5 btc buy) but getting worked up over 15% price increase or decrease is fruitless considering the volume. People are holding and we are under the radar, some sharks are playing newbies to con them out of their coins. Don't be a victim.

Really fantastic reply Springfield.  Lots of good points.  Regarding the price getting beaten down daily, would it not be much better for the people who are trying to manipulate the price lower, for them to keep it higher?  Growth is much better than this constant killing of the coin time after time, so i do not see any point purpose or value for these people to keep doing this to IOC.

I just hope that the people selling are not able to buy back cheaper, i think its safe to say, they are buying and selling to themself, as clearly the sold coins are not going to "strong" hands as the sell side always shows just under 1 million coins, the balances never get smaller on bittrex either.

The point i was making when mentioning the IOC team should hold more coins, is the fact that they should be buying coins at these low prices and then prevent the coins from staying in the dumpers hands and also, as importantly, staking the coins and getting staking back over 50%.

IO Dev Team (OP)

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 03:56:11 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2016, 03:45:39 PM by IO Dev Team

January 8th 2016 DEV UPDATE

Hello Everyone,

Since we started to work on DIONS, we kept everything in a private repo. This is the reason why our original I/O Coin repo is not showing any commits to the code. Due to possible jacking of the code, The team instead chose to commit to a private repo. Below you will find screenshots of our private github and our commits. Not all commits will be shown below, as we also worked on a Bitbucket account. That's where Derek made all the commits to DIONS, which we then moved over to github, when the code was completed. We wanted to share these images with the community, to show all the months of development that we have given to DIONS and the new wallet. We wanted to share this with you all, because we recognize that DIONS has taken longer to release than previously anticipated,  but is not for lack of work.

Our last code commit to github was November 16th 2015. That was our last commit of last year, but that's because we have been testing and working on code changes to the api outside of github.  This past week we worked on some more changes to the latest api proposition from Pat and today we made our latest commit to our repo. This commit is for consideration of our (DIONS) lead dev Derek. It contains the latest propositions from pat to complete the wallet and now we are awaiting on Derek's review. Once Derek is done with his review he will determine if Pat's request for new api calls are called for or not. If so Derek will have to make some new changes to the code and send an updated api back to Pat for implementation on the wallet. If it all goes smoothly then we set up testnet again to test that everything is working before our release.

Lastly we have one more dev opening that we are looking to fill and we continue to interview candidates for the position. As always, we would like to thank everyone that's following our project. We will give another update once we get more info..

ps. We are showing 1 of 4 pages of history because we didn't want to flood the ann thread with images.

Thanks Everyone

I/O DIGITAL DEV TEAM

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 03:55:52 PM

Never posted in here but have been following IO for a few months now, love the hard and dedicated work you guys have done in the past months.

Keep up the good work!

Hard werk word beloond, Is het niet vandaag dan is het wel morgen.

Cheers!

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:11:05 PM

Hard werk word beloond, Is het niet vandaag dan is het wel morgen.

Cheers!

Leuk dat er ook Nederlandse geïnteresseerden zijn. Welkom!
We blijven voorlopig wel knallen hier. We werken keihard. Zowel aan de software zijde als aan de bedrijfszijde.
Mooie dingen komen er aan.

Thanks
Richard
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: