Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:57:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719034 times)
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 05:16:18 AM

can not wait peak price Grin Grin Grin
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 12:52:41 PM

Happy Valentines day IOC   Kiss

Got to say, it is a Love , Hate relationship  Cheesy  (love the dedication, hate the low progress, but thats normal)

Anyhow.

Check this out please > https://www.reddit.com/r/Augur/comments/45np9r/i_started_a_new_podcast_which_will_focus_on/

The guy Tony Swish has a new podcast he has a lot of followers and wants to talk with

"it's to help sole developers similar to those who presented at devcon1 with no funding."

Contact him.

Love Simon.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:41:54 AM

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

Be sure to vote for us a the European FinTech awards: Only if we get enough votes, then we could be nominated for the final rounds.

Please click the link and then click the big VOTE button: http://100.fintech.nl/i-o-digital   

voting has started!!

thank you,
Richard 
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:31:48 AM

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

Be sure to vote for us a the European FinTech awards: Only if we get enough votes, then we could be nominated for the final rounds.

Please click the link and then click the big VOTE button: http://100.fintech.nl/i-o-digital   

voting has started!!

thank you,
Richard 

TIPS:

Share on Twitter daily, with "Call to Action" Remember the HASHTAGS "#"  #iocoin #fintech #vote

Post to your Facebook page, get EVERYONE (friends , family) to share the post and VOTE.

and anything else you can thing of. The above takes a maximum of 5 mins to do.
Lets show our gratitude for all the hard work going on in the background, getting to the "short-list / Finals of the European Fintech awards
will be HUGE for I/ODigital!

We should be able to get at least 250 votes. 500 or more would be ideal.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
kheysha

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:04:31 AM

what is the coin in circulation now Huh Huh Huh

LondonMP

Activity: 365

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:11:11 AM

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

voting has started!!

thank you,
Richard  

Voted too, Best of luck I/O Digital Smiley

LondonMP

Activity: 365

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:13:50 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2016, 11:15:15 AM by LondonMP

what is the coin in circulation now Huh Huh Huh

Check out https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ioc/

MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:09:59 PM

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

voting has started!!

thank you,
Richard  

Nice to see you guys more active on Facebook , you really need to find someone who can post for you daily there, you need to keep on top of the social media side of things so you don't get forgotten.  All the top coins on Poloniex are super active on the social front as well as being listed on Chinese exchanges. To see i/ocoin on a top Chinese exchange would be a great day for IOC.

Keep up the great work!

PS: Please everyone follow and be active on the following Social Places. And feel free to add anymore you can think of.

#Facebook https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency/?fref=ts
#Twitter https://twitter.com/IO_Coin
#Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/IODigitalCurrency/

cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:58:07 PM

you really need to find someone who can post for you daily there, you need to keep on top of the social media side of things so you don't get forgotten.

I don't agree with you. You only need to post information that is new / not too often. When you do it is considered as spam by your followers. they just unfollow you and then you lost them. Just post updates when there is something to update. A post spree is not the solution for that. Better quality than quantity in my opinion.

Everybody is free to post as much as they want off course, but then re-tweet and tweet about I/O Digital and everything we do.
Yes, that helps ;-)

Cheers
Richard
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:01:26 PM

you really need to find someone who can post for you daily there, you need to keep on top of the social media side of things so you don't get forgotten.

I don't agree with you. You only need to post information that is new / not too often. When you do it is considered as spam by your followers. they just unfollow you and then you lost them. Just post updates when there is something to update. A post spree is not the solution for that. Better quality than quantity in my opinion.

Everybody is free to post as much as they want off course, but then re-tweet and tweet about I/O Digital and everything we do.
Yes, that helps ;-)

Cheers
Richard

i agree, but i am sure there is 1 thing that can be posted per day, that would not be spam at all.  A simple,  few line of developer update. whats being worked on each day, just a little thing like that Smiley People like to know.

Its only spam if its many times per day and repeating same stuff.   Smiley

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:19:54 PM

I had a sell @4600 price hit 4598, it's a signal, I've removed my sell I'm afraid that it's going to explode in any moment

I know why your pray will never be answered!
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:31:15 PM

Yes, that helps ;-)

Cheers
Richard

i agree, but i am sure there is 1 thing that can be posted per day, that would not be spam at all.  A simple,  few line of developer update. whats being worked on each day, just a little thing like that Smiley People like to know.

Posting about development everyday is also not good to do. Mainly beause we are developing the same thing day after day. Not worth mentioning at day one we are developing the API and say that for the next coming days as well. We are deeply into the code and that is of no concern / relevance to the most of you. Once we have something worth to mention we will.

We dont post just to post the same updates again and again. I rather spend my time in answering all the info requests we get from journalists and websites for example. It is still a "outside normal Work job" so all spare time is spent wisely.

Cheers
Richard
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:23:18 AM

Yes, that helps ;-)

Cheers
Richard

Posting about development everyday is also not good to do. Mainly beause we are developing the same thing day after day. Not worth mentioning at day one we are developing the API and say that for the next coming days as well. We are deeply into the code and that is of no concern / relevance to the most of you. Once we have something worth to mention we will.

We dont post just to post the same updates again and again. I rather spend my time in answering all the info requests we get from journalists and websites for example. It is still a "outside normal Work job" so all spare time is spent wisely.

Cheers
Richard

I surrender!   Smiley

teddyarisyanto

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:29:37 AM

Yes, that helps ;-)

Cheers
Richard

Cheers
Richard

I surrender!   Smiley
you should not give up so easily
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:33:25 PM

Yes, that helps ;-)

Cheers
Richard

Cheers
Richard

I surrender!   Smiley
you should not give up so easily
Its a Bluff.. SsHhhh....  I never give up, i'm English, No surrender!   Smiley

wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:57:19 AM

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

voting has started!!

thank you,
Richard  
I've voted but there's still a long way to get to the first places.
Vote! Vote! Vote!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 01:54:53 PM

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

voting has started!!

thank you,
Richard  
I've voted but there's still a long way to get to the first places.
Vote! Vote! Vote!

Hi,
Its not only about the votes of the visitors i see.
We love to get to the final 25 companies, but to get into the official top 100 is great as well.
Then we wil get invited to the event itself where we can meet other Fintech companies.
We cannot attend without being in the top 100 because a ticket is EUR. 2.000,- per person.

They say:

===
Every vote will then help your favorite FinTech company in becoming selected in the European FinTech Top 100. These votes constitute 25% of the weight in determining the European FinTech Top 100.
At the same time the panel of judges will also vote and this will constitute the other 75% of the weight in determining the European FinTech Top 100.

Based on the votes of both the public and the judges the organization will announce the European Top 100 on the 22nd of March. All companies on that list will receive one invitation (one non transferrable ticket) to the event.

Besides announcing the Top 100 the organization will also announce the Top 25, consisting of the best within each category, on the 22nd of March.
The second and final round will be on the 14th of April at ABN AMRO Headquarters in Amsterdam during the European FinTech Awards & Conference.

At this day the Top 25 will give a pitch in front of the top-notch jury.
The best companies in the following categories will get the opportunity to pitch:
Alternative Finance
Blockchain / Bitcoin
PFM Robo Advisory (Asset mgmt, Wealth mgmt, Investing and (ForEx) Trading)
Financial Inclusion
Innovative Banking Software
Challenger Banks
Risk, Intelligence & Security
InsurTech
Payments

The pitches can be 7 minutes and are followed by a Q&A session with the judges of five minutes.
===

So lets hope for the best!
If you have multiple e-mail addresses, you can also vote more than once ;-)

cheers
Richard
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:11:22 PM

I have a few questions about DIONS.

Will DIONS support a domain DNS tree for example;

If someone has the name IOCOIN-IO registered in IONS will they be able to;

Create a sub registration or sub "domains" against the address, for example;

currency.iocoin-io

Will then the person that has that address allocated to their xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wallet address then be able to create further sub "domains" for example;

digital.currency.iocoin-io
bitcoin.currency.iocoin-io

If so, to what nth degree x.x.x.x.iocoin-io?

When DIONS comes online, will IONS address holders be able to allocate redirector resources like DNS, for example

pointing digital.currency.iocoin-io to an IP address 127.0.0.1
adding information to digital.currency.iocoin-io
uploading files to a datachain referenced by digital.currency.iocoin-io

It would be great to know what the scope for these technologies will be and how they will be implemented, thanks alot.

If so I have some wallet addresses and I would like to be able to offer preregistration of "sub domains" on some of my registered IONS addresses.

Thanks alot.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
IO Dev Team (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 150

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 12:22:46 AM

These name space can be implemented in principle in any way since the data storage is essentially unrestricted, all we would need to consider is the parsing and recognition of domain names e.g. found by search in for example a special side chain.

In essence, the underlying data is unrestricted and can even be a binary file, so we're completely free to model domain names on data strings of text. A data block cooed right now, consist of for example, a json block of text, which contains both the domain name and the A record, it's very flexible that way and any zone data can be stored.  We had this working in the back end as of last year, in any case we would need to bring the wallet up to make use of these functions and we're there ;-)

For now we are focusing on getting the basic api calls of DIONS coded into the wallet for the release of V.1 once we reach this milestone we will have subsequential upgrades.

Thanks

Dev Team

Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IOCoin_IOC
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 07:14:44 AM

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

voting has started!!

thank you,
Richard  

TIPS:

Share on Twitter daily, with "Call to Action" Remember the HASHTAGS "#"  #iocoin #fintech #vote

Post to your Facebook page, get EVERYONE (friends , family) to share the post and VOTE.

and anything else you can thing of. The above takes a maximum of 5 mins to do.
Lets show our gratitude for all the hard work going on in the background, getting to the "short-list / Finals of the European Fintech awards
will be HUGE for I/ODigital!

We should be able to get at least 250 votes. 500 or more would be ideal.

ONLY 24 votes!!!!

We CAN do better than that.
  Head on over to http://100.fintech.nl/i-o-digital]http://100.fintech.nl/i-o-digital
and cast your VOTE today!

Make sure to invite all your friends and famiy to support I/ODigital also.  Let have a BIG PUSH these next few days!

This is the link that shows I/ODigital in the category it is nominated for "Blockchain / Bitcoin" http://100.fintech.nl/category/blockchain-bitcoin

When you look at this nomination section, we are doing OK. Many have few votes, so to get IOC into triple figures will pretty much secure a top 100 position and table to the finals! 

It takes less than 60 seconds to VOTE.   Please VOTE  thank you.

100 votes gets the I/OCoin  / I/ODigital team into the top 20!  200 votes should keep us there and secure final place! 

LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: