Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:22:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719039 times)
gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:42:41 AM

Happy anniversary!!! 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:30:36 PM

Happy anniversary!!!  

WoW  Yes!!!!

A Very HAPPY 2 Years for I/O Coin and I/O Digital, so many mile stones reached and many more to go.

IOC will be one of the best POS coin ever seen in crypto in another 2 years from now.

PLEASE Like and retweet  https://twitter.com/blockchainbros/status/753852911852089344

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:03:45 PM

Happy anniversary!!!  

WoW  Yes!!!!

A Very HAPPY 2 Years for I/O Coin and I/O Digital, so many mile stones reached and many more to go.

IOC will be one of the best POS coin ever seen in crypto in another 2 years from now.

PLEASE Like and retweet  https://twitter.com/blockchainbros/status/753852911852089344
+1
2 million market cap
congratulations to the most unsung group of devs in crypto
LondonMP

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:50:18 PM

Happy 2nd Anniversary to I/O digital team and community. Thank you very much Joel/Derek/Richard/Sam and the rest of the team for your hard work and for keeping at it no matter what.

mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:57:12 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 03:50:41 PM by mctaino

Hello Everyone, Today is our 2 year project launch Birthdate. It has been 2 years of non stop challenges and work. I  never thought it would be so much work and I'm talking about almost 24hrs a day at times. To do a small recap, when we launched, we wanted to have a fair launch. We wanted to assimilate the true essence of how Satoshi launched bitcoin. Not only did we self funded our entire proposition we also did it without an ICO, NO Premine but at the time we also added X11 which was added difficulty to the mining process to make it more difficult and fair for everyone who mined ioc. 2 weeks after our successful mining period we successfully transitioned from POW to POS. We set a roadmap in place and one by one we completed our tasks. We were the first Successful project to move away from a full QT Wallet to a new native staking HTML5 wallet. Another of these tasks was to upgrade our Variable POS to  POS V.2  and then to our unique POS I/O (Fast - Volume Controlled Blockchain). Now that we have been up for almost 2 years with 0 downtime, we successfully tested IONS (Semi-Centralized Aliases) and completed all our tasks proposed in our roadmap, I can now say that this first period has been a full success.

Now that we are building on our solid platform, we are getting very close to launching DIONS. DIONS has been quite a challenge as we carefully looked at other propositions out there and saw some key flaws in other blockchains claiming to have a this fully working features. We had to kind of re-write the wheel if I must say and add a few important features to DIONS. This includes a fully working (Private) Encrypted alias system. Even though we are not a stealth coin, we do believe in privacy. There are areas of people's lives that should remain in privacy if that person so chooses. When we are talking about aliases someone may want to have a public alias, but also have a private alias, for say friends and family. The same goes for our messaging system. We also added the possibility of storing small amounts of data as to avoid bloat to our main chain. With this said our next proposition will be Chameleon and once DIONS is successfully released, we will put the final touches to our Chameleon white paper. The team has also been working on the code and we are very advanced into it, but we have been full DIONS mode and now we are in the final stretch.

We will be having a Google Hangout coming up July 24th, 2016 around 10AM EST Time. We will also share some new details on a special project we are working on...

Thanks To Everyone

Joel
cohnhead

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:15:12 PM

to reiterate....one of the most solid projects out there

i posted this awhile back...

price on jan 1 2015 - around 600 satoshis
price on jan 1 2016 - around 4,000 satoshis
now 11,000 - 12,000 satoshis...

now 20k...
impressive by almost any metric
fastkiller

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:02:20 AM

Im a newbie round here but just wanted to say I'm impressed with what you guys have built without any fanfare. Great job!
cohnhead

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:43:00 AM

Im a newbie round here but just wanted to say I'm impressed with what you guys have built without any fanfare. Great job!
pretty cool huh
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:43:16 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2016, 09:16:51 AM by MrWhiteBites

Hello Everyone, Today is our 2 year project launch Birthdate. It has been 2 years of non stop challenges and work. I  never thought it would be so much work and I'm talking about almost 24hrs a day at times. To do a small recap, when we launched, we wanted to have a fair launch. We wanted to assimilate the true essence of how Satoshi launched bitcoin. Not only did we self funded our entire proposition we also did it without an ICO, NO Premine but at the time we also added X11 which was added difficulty to the mining process to make it more difficult and fair for everyone who mined ioc. 2 weeks after our successful mining period we successfully transitioned from POW to POS. We set a roadmap in place and one by one we completed our tasks. We were the first Successful project to move away from a full QT Wallet to a new native staking HTML5 wallet. Another of these tasks was to upgrade our Variable POS to  POS V.2  and then to our unique POS I/O (Fast - Volume Controlled Blockchain). Now that we have been up for almost 2 years with 0 downtime, we successfully tested IONS (Semi-Centralized Aliases) and completed all our tasks proposed in our roadmap, I can now say that this first period has been a full success.

Now that we are building on our solid platform, we are getting very close to launching DIONS. DIONS has been quite a challenge as we carefully looked at other propositions out there and saw some key flaws in other blockchains claiming to have a this fully working features. We had to kind of re-write the wheel if I must say and add a few important features to DIONS. This includes a fully working (Private) Encrypted alias system. Even though we are not a stealth coin, we do believe in privacy. There are areas of people's lives that should remain in privacy if that person so chooses. When we are talking about aliases someone may want to have a public alias, but also have a private alias, for say friends and family. The same goes for our messaging system. We also added the possibility of storing small amounts of data as to avoid bloat to our main chain. With this said our next proposition will be Chameleon and once DIONS is successfully released, we will put the final touches to our Chameleon white paper. The team has also been working on the code and we are very advanced into it, but we have been full DIONS mode and now we are in the final stretch.

We will be having a Google Hangout coming up July 24th, 2016 around 10AM EST Time. We will also share some new details on a special project we are working on...

Thanks To Everyone

Joel

Amazing work all round to say the least!  Lets look at some of the factors, needed, to be innovative and successful in this blockchain world. Then compare IOC Team against other teams here, you will see IOC is the hardest working and most dedicated and trustworthy of them all.

• - work and I'm talking about almost 24hrs a day at times.
  • - fair launch.  No ICO, No Premine, 100% Mining for fair distribution.
  • - new native staking HTML5 wallet. Combined with unique PoS algo
  • - solid platform, we are getting very close to launching DIONS  (see www.iodigital.io for more info on DIONS)
  • -  fully working (Private) Encrypted alias system  
    (no need to type in long addresses that makes it easy to make a mistake, now simply send coins via easy to remember usernames
    EG (goodbye) 49gVtth60dVR5hbTGC42DsWTF  
    say HELLO to -  MrWhiteBites  
    (imagine how useful this is for financial services)
  • -next proposition will be Project - Chameleon  (wow this is very promising)

So make sure to tune in Saturday July 23rd, 2016 around 10AM EST Time  Google Hangout.   Smiley

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:48:52 AM

hey Guys,

Joel made a typo in the Hangout date.

Correct date and time is Saturday 23th

MIAMI time: 10 AM
Amsterdam time: 16:00  (4PM)
London time: 15:00 (3PM)

See link for more timezones:  http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=4164138,2759794,2643743&h=4164138&date=2016-7-23&sln=10-11

The Hangout link will be posted when available though Twitter, Slack, BCT and Facebook.
The hangout will be recorded as well and available for view afterwards.

QUESTIONS FOR THE TEAM?

If you have any questions for the team, please let us know. We will try to answer them all.
Post it in here, Twitter or ask through hangout@iodigital.io
Ask us ANYTHING. If we can answer, we will.

Regards
Richard
dzejmsdin

Activity: 355

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:05:34 PM

Happy Birthday ;-)
Have big hope in your project...and deep bags... ;-)
cheers!

▄▄█████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████
     ▄██  █  ██████████████  ███
   ▄████  █  ████████████   ██████
  ▄█████  █  ██████████   █████████
 ███████  █  ████████   ████████████
▄███████  █  ██████   ██████████████
████████  █  █████   ████████████████
████████  █  ███   █  ███████████████
████████  █  █   █  ██  █████████████
▀███████  █     ████  ██  ███████████
 ███████  █   ████████  ██  ████████
  ▀█████    ████████████  ██  █████
   ▀████  ████████████████  ██████
     ▀██ ███████████████████  ███
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀

KURRENT

● GITHUB
● TWITTER
● SLACK
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:04:32 PM

hey Guys,

Joel made a typo in the Hangout date.

Correct date and time is Saturday 23th

MIAMI time: 10 AM
Amsterdam time: 16:00  (4PM)
London time: 15:00 (3PM)

See link for more timezones:  http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=4164138,2759794,2643743&h=4164138&date=2016-7-23&sln=10-11

The Hangout link will be posted when available though Twitter, Slack, BCT and Facebook.
The hangout will be recorded as well and available for view afterwards.

QUESTIONS FOR THE TEAM?

If you have any questions for the team, please let us know. We will try to answer them all.
Post it in here, Twitter or ask through hangout@iodigital.io
Ask us ANYTHING. If we can answer, we will.

Regards
Richard

QUESTION:  (to think about for the hangout)

I am right in thinking, I/O Coins will be the currency that is used on the IOC  blockchain(s) / Sidechains ?
Like how Ethereum uses Gas.

So the more people that use the IOC Blockchain, the more the demand will be for IOC?

dbstmddhks

Activity: 523

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:02:53 AM

Blockchain system. Good to see
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:19:16 AM

Blockchain system. Good to see

You missed the letter E, C and O.   Wink

IOC = Blockchaon ECOsystem   and of course much more. Really looking forward to hearing the team speak on Saturday, i am sure there will be some great updates and more info on the new released.

Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 07:27:06 AM

So I have been reading and I am still kind of unsure as to what is happening.

Is DIONS a sidechain and is it actually close?  I like the fundamentals of the coin but alias addresses aren't new. 

What makes this different from other coins with child chains? 
Cryptoadvice_82

Activity: 329

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 07:30:39 AM

Thanks to the team for all this work in last 2 year!!
Can't wait to see the hangout next Saturday...!

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency  
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:57:00 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2016, 08:10:23 AM by MrWhiteBites

So I have been reading and I am still kind of unsure as to what is happening.

Is DIONS a sidechain and is it actually close?  I like the fundamentals of the coin but alias addresses aren't new.  

What makes this different from other coins with child chains?  

Read this > http://www.iodigital.io/dions/

its Decentralized Alias and more (they claim they have, but they are not true decentralized) DIONS is just one part of a much bigger picture.  

"One of I/O Digital developments for the past 20 months is project DIONS.

Decentralized key-value storage can be used in various ways. One of those ways is the aliases, as enshrined in Blockchain matching aliases to-> addresses. An improvement of this solution will be the addition of an extra message field to all transactions, as well as the expansion of aliases on Private-Addresses. This will allow store/exchange/application."

Check out the white paper also.

Child Chain? You're trying to be smart right? #EpicFail

Let $IOC show you what a real blockchain looks and works like, i'll leave it at that.

Tune in Saturday for the google hangout, lots will be revealed.

Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 08:24:13 AM

Actually, I am trying to be inquisitive.  Your response is rude though I'll give you concessions as a recognized long term supporter.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1518497.0

Child chains is a NXT thing, and not quite there but I'm genuinely interested in the difference.  I can wade through the white papers but if someone can provide an easy response then why wouldn't I try for that?

To wit, I don't care about NXT...I'm asking about DIONS.
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:31:16 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2016, 10:57:11 AM by MrWhiteBites

Actually, I am trying to be inquisitive.  Your response is rude though I'll give you concessions as a recognized long term supporter.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1518497.0

Child chains is a NXT thing, and not quite there but I'm genuinely interested in the difference.  I can wade through the white papers but if someone can provide an easy response then why wouldn't I try for that?

To wit, I don't care about NXT...I'm asking about DIONS.

Thank You. Its always a good day when i learn something new. Sorry for the sharpness, just i thought you were trying to mock the IOC Blockchain, i was not aware that NXT is actually creating something named "Child Chains" i mean seriously... that has to be the worst name ever! It is Blockchain or Sidechains are enough  :O)

Looking at the NTX overview of Ardor, it just sounds exactly what Blockchains and Sidechains  can do.  But the difference will be, the companies who use it and the purpose they use it for.

Not to mention IOC does not do "scammy" ICO's to get developments done, unlike all other coins.
Speak volumes about the integrity and dedication from the I/O Coin Team. One thing is for sure in this world, when it is your own money at risk, people work harder and are more driven to succeed, i wonder how Tesla would of faired if it was using "ICO" style Cash to fund it, it would not be here today!

So IOC will have Blockchain, Sidechains and be able to do all the usual things, like "Blockchain as a service"  but the services can vary wildly.

The blockchain bloat will be reduced by the sidechains.
DIOEX is IOC's decentralized exchanged  made possible by the developments in the last 2yrs and coming months.

But its still uncharted waters really, who know what services and uses there will be for blockchains and sidechains, one thing is for sure, there will be many and this is why huge financial companies are investing multi-millions into this new tech.

But we really need one of the Dev team to answer more, i am just an investor/supporter and non technical and non related to IOC views.

BUT thats a great question to ask in the hangout!  
What i the difference between NXT ARDOR and IOC DIONS/Chameleon/DIOEX.

mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:34:49 PM

Q&A For the Team on I/O Coin's Blockchain Birth Date

We are going to be having a Q&A On Saturday 23rd 10am EST, Google Hangout Youtube. Link will be shared on that day here and in slack. Please make sure to leave questions for the team below. As everyone knows we are currently 100% coding final touches of DIONS. We are going to be answering as many questions as possible on Saturday so please post them all here.. Thanks Everyone..

Joel
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: