Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:12:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719039 times)
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:38:09 PM

What a fkin fail  Angry
thought youd be gone by now...daytrader....really the fkin fail is your failure to look through thread and realize that this is not a pnd but rather a solid long term project.

so you bought .64 btc worth at 25k......now its worth about .5 btc.
please, so you don't feel so bad about the $100 loss, consider it like a tuition fee for the continuing of your education in the crypto space.
You are just a fanboy... I don't care about what you say... keep it up fanboy  Cheesy

I dont tend to comment on the market but overnight Poloniex listed ETC. We were hovering around 22k yesterday and It's very obvious that traders would sell IOC to ride the ETC (ethereum classic) listing. We are in the midst of very uncertain times with ETH so this seems to be a very speculative time.

We are a tight community as we have been working for over 2 years. We are not a manipulated market so what you see is what you get, is organic. The entire dev team is coding not in the market. To everyone that wants to buy ioc, I say do your research if you are looking for a long term project, please be careful as we are in a very volatile market and our project is a very long term project. We have had steady and substantial growth over the years and we are going to have market swings. The price is currently reflecting our soon to be released DIONS project, but as we said in the Q&A this is only a base and first stage of our 2nd Roadmap.

Lastly the project is not in any type of fail state the project is solid. Our blockchain is solid. If you go into the market and buy and there are swings in it that's the market. If people want to sell ioc, they will sell it when they want to sell it, it's that person's ioc and they can buy and sell it when they want to. In this markets we also have so called "whales" who can come in buy big and sell big, so with this said be careful in the markets. I personally stake my coins and can't wait for DIONS to continue on staking.

Joel,
well said and kudos to you and the whole team for your dedication and vison. the google hangout was informative and good opportunity for community to familiarize themselves with the team. Hopefully there will be more to come with the introduction of dions, chameleon and sunrise.
a side note...and more in my wheel house ...nice hat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:04:18 PM

What a fkin fail  Angry
thought youd be gone by now...daytrader....really the fkin fail is your failure to look through thread and realize that this is not a pnd but rather a solid long term project.

so you bought .64 btc worth at 25k......now its worth about .5 btc.
please, so you don't feel so bad about the $100 loss, consider it like a tuition fee for the continuing of your education in the crypto space.
You are just a fanboy... I don't care about what you say... keep it up fanboy  Cheesy

I dont tend to comment on the market but overnight Poloniex listed ETC. We were hovering around 22k yesterday and It's very obvious that traders would sell IOC to ride the ETC (ethereum classic) listing. We are in the midst of very uncertain times with ETH so this seems to be a very speculative time.

We are a tight community as we have been working for over 2 years. We are not a manipulated market so what you see is what you get, is organic. The entire dev team is coding not in the market. To everyone that wants to buy ioc, I say do your research if you are looking for a long term project, please be careful as we are in a very volatile market and our project is a very long term project. We have had steady and substantial growth over the years and we are going to have market swings. The price is currently reflecting our soon to be released DIONS project, but as we said in the Q&A this is only a base and first stage of our 2nd Roadmap.

Lastly the project is not in any type of fail state the project is solid. Our blockchain is solid. If you go into the market and buy and there are swings in it that's the market. If people want to sell ioc, they will sell it when they want to sell it, it's that person's ioc and they can buy and sell it when they want to. In this markets we also have so called "whales" who can come in buy big and sell big, so with this said be careful in the markets. I personally stake my coins and can't wait for DIONS to continue on staking.

Joel,
well said and kudos to you and the whole team for your dedication and vison. the google hangout was informative and good opportunity for community to familiarize themselves with the team. Hopefully there will be more to come with the introduction of dions, chameleon and sunrise.
a side note...and more in my wheel house ...nice hat.
+1  the coin might of went down a bit, like all crypto coins do, look at Poloniex today its a Blood Bath, nearly all alts taking good beating.

At least IOC no one wants to sell much below 20k, so that speaks volumes.

Looking forward to DIONS and seeing the staking percentage rise even more.

Keep up the great work IOC team. You are miles ahead of the rest!

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
r.o.o.t

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

http://github.com/root8/fsigDecredGUI

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 03:49:51 PM

It seems like a decent coin you have !
The price went even lower, but recovering to 19k now.
Thinking about buying some while still cheap Wink

..-- ▰▰ DECRED.ORG ▰▰ --..
sandwraithBTC

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:52:37 PM

So... the main question is: why ppl are selling their IOC  Huh

it is pretty normal. After a big rise, you should see a big drop retracement
Look at what happened to Xem. Rose to 2500 then dropped down 1000 now

so we should expect IOC to drop at max to 12000 range before seeing it to move up.

So if you buy at 18k range now for day trading, you might be disappointed and cry  Grin

dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:25:09 PM

Hi guys.....very interested about the project
Can I know when DIONS is releasing?

Thanks Smiley
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:37:57 PM

Hi guys.....very interested about the project
Can I know when DIONS is releasing?

Thanks Smiley

ETA is 2 weeks.  So lets say some point around 10th August  give or take a few days. Then BOOM!

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
dranster

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:39:15 PM

KABOOM...Thanks....lets hope the project reaches atleast $10m market cap
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:06:31 PM

OK... I made the same amount on STEEM, that's my baby  Cheesy
Good luck to all

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
sigwo

Activity: 656

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 07:23:59 PM

Good job riding waves! Keep up the great work and development, don't let price discourage (or overly encourage) your temperament Smiley
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:33:33 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2016, 08:49:35 AM by MrWhiteBites

Hey cc.

Pm me for signature. The code is here on thread also a few pages back.

CODES for Signatures on page 165

This is the code for Full Members

Code:
[center]
[b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695855.0][color=#1ba6ea]  [color=#1ba6ea]I/O DIGITAL     ●●●[/color][/url]                    [url=http://www.iodigital.io/][color=#1ba6ea]●DATA [color=#1ba6ea]STORAGE  [/color][color=#1ba6ea]●SIDEC[color=#1ba6ea]HAINS[/color][/url]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695855.0] [color=#1ba6ea]▬▬▬▬▬[color=#1a9ddd]▬[color=#1894d0]▬[color=#178ac3]▬▬[color=#0f5c82]▬[color=#0e5375]▬[color=#0c4a68]▬[color=#0b415b]▬[color=#09374e]▬[color=#082e41]▬[color=#062534]▬[/url]       [url=http://www.iodigital.io/][color=#05212f]▬[color=#072a3b]▬[color=#083246]▬[color=#093a52]▬[color=#0b425e]▬[color=#0c4b69]▬[color=#0d5375]▬[color=#0f5b81]▬[color=#10648c]▬[color=#126c98]▬[color=#1374a4]▬[color=#147caf]▬[color=#1685bb]▬[color=#178dc7]▬[color=#1895d3]▬[color=#1a9ede]▬[color=#1ba6ea]▬▬▬▬[/url]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695855.0]  [font=arial][color=#1ba6ea]iodigital.io & [/url][url=http://www.iocoin.io/] [color=#1ba6ea]iocoin.io[/color][/url]                   [url=http://www.iodigital.io/][color=#1ba6ea]●HTML5 [color=#1ba6ea]WALLET  [/color][color=#1ba6ea]●DATA [color=#1ba6ea]STORAGE[/color]
[/center]

dranster

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 04:50:26 PM

MegaPump is starting soon, put on your SPACESUITS  Roll Eyes  Tongue  Wink  Grin
Wosterlee

Activity: 220
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:55:25 PM

MegaPump is starting soon, put on your SPACESUITS  Roll Eyes  Tongue  Wink  Grin

Can you feel it?

Can you feel it?

Can you feel it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYPqZlhpbQo
dzejmsdin

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 07:09:38 PM

I would say that 100k is highly possible this year Wink

▄▄█████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████
     ▄██  █  ██████████████  ███
   ▄████  █  ████████████   ██████
  ▄█████  █  ██████████   █████████
 ███████  █  ████████   ████████████
▄███████  █  ██████   ██████████████
████████  █  █████   ████████████████
████████  █  ███   █  ███████████████
████████  █  █   █  ██  █████████████
▀███████  █     ████  ██  ███████████
 ███████  █   ████████  ██  ████████
  ▀█████    ████████████  ██  █████
   ▀████  ████████████████  ██████
     ▀██ ███████████████████  ███
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀

KURRENT

● GITHUB
● TWITTER
● SLACK
Wilhelmer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:01:11 AM

Hi everyone, i'm trying to setup a node on Ubuntu.

Does any one have a guide somewhere or happy to guide me along in the Slack channel?

My Mac laptop ain't cutting it.
cohnhead

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:16:47 AM

Hi everyone, i'm trying to setup a node on Ubuntu.

Does any one have a guide somewhere or happy to guide me along in the Slack channel?

My Mac laptop ain't cutting it.
about 40 pages back are instructions for setting up a wallet on a raspberry pi. not sure if that helps or not
cohnhead

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:19:07 AM

Here are the Raspberry Pi wallets for IOCoin. If you are using Raspbian Wheezy (v7) you have to use the headless command line wallet. If you are using Raspboan Jessie (v8) you can choose between the headless commandl line wallet or the Qt wallet.

Important:
1) Always backup your wallet.dat first before you do anything
2) The wallets were built on Raspberry Pi2 (ARM7) running Raspbian Wheezy (v7) as well as Jessie (v8) and the instructions and scripts assume you are running as user "pi". It is a pre-requisite to have either Raspbian Wheezy or Jessie installed on your Pi micro-SD card. You can find instructions of how to do this on https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/ by either installing n00bs and selecting your OS or by downloading the image for one of the 2 versions of the OS.
3) Installation directory where the binaries are installed is ~/opt/iocoin or /home/pi/opt/iocoin
4) To run the wallets go to the directory with the wallets and run the wallet file (iocoind_jessie or iocoin_wheezy for the respective headless wallets at the command line or if you have Jessie you can click on the IOC icon on the desktop or run the iocoin-qt wallet.
5) An Internet connection is required for the installation
6) A bootstrap.dat is available to fast track the blockchain sync - up to block 734407. The installation script does not force the install of the bootstrap.dat as it is very large. You need to manually download it, unzip it and place the bootstrap.dat in the ~/.iocoin folder and then run the wallet.
7) The bootstrap.dat also works for Windows wallets. Windows users just have to copy the bootstrap.dat file into their c\users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\IOCoin folder and run the Win client again
8.) You need at least an 8GB memory card for the wallet.
9) The installation itself takes about 30-45min on an out-of-the-box Pi, but due to the large chain it will take several hours to import the blockchain.
10) You cannot just download the dynamic wallets, you have to run the script to get the dependencies as well else it will not run.
11) The installation script does not enable the UFW firewall by default. If you want to enable it, uncomment the UFW lines in the script and add the ports you want open and run it again or enable it manually by running the UFW commands as in the script with the correct port numbers from the command line.
12) Always verify the checksums when you download files to make sure it was downloaded ok. To verify the checksums on your Pi, go to the ~/opt/iocoin folder and execute sha256sum <filename> and md5sum <filename> and compare the values with the values in the checksums.txt file. Do the same for the bootstrap.dat

Instructions to use the headless command line daemon wallet:

1) The installation script creates an iocoin.conf file with the startup settings in it. Go to the folder with the binaries ~/opt/iocoin and enter ./iocoind_jessie or ./iocoind_wheezy (depending on which version of the OS you installed) in a terminal window to start the server
2) After the blockchain has been imported you can enter the normal wallet commands that you would as in a Windows debug console preceded with ./iocoind_jessie or ./iocoind_wheezy eg. ./iocoin_jessy getinfo. During the first time blockchain import process the wallet will be non-responsive in the sense that it will say it cannot connect to the wallet. Just wait for the import to finish and the wallet will become responsive again.
3) Remember to always make a backup of your wallet.dat file before you do anything like encrypting it
4) To encrypt your wallet run the command ./iocoind_jessie encryptwallet <yourpassword> or ./iocoind_wheezy encryptwallet <yourpassword>
5) Once you have the wallet running, blockchain imported and your wallet with coins on the Pi, then you can kickstart staking by executing ./iocoind_jessie walletpasshprase <yourwalletpassword> 99999999 true or ./iocoind_wheezy walletpasshprase <yourwalletpassword> 99999999 true

Instructions to use the Qt wallet:

1) The wallet works exactly the same as the one in Windows.

To kickstart the installation execute the following commands at the command prompt or in a terminal window on your Pi.

For Raspbian Wheezy (headless wallet)
Code:
wget https://bitbucket.org/jc12345/iocoin/downloads/ioc_installation_pi_w.sh && chmod +x ioc_installation_pi_w.sh && ./ioc_installation_pi_w.sh && rm -f ioc_installation_pi*

For Raspbian Jessy (headless & Qt wallet)
Code:
wget https://bitbucket.org/jc12345/iocoin/downloads/ioc_installation_pi_j.sh && chmod +x ioc_installation_pi_j.sh && ./ioc_installation_pi_j.sh && rm -f ioc_installation_pi*

Direct links:
Link to Wheezy wallet installation script
Link to Jessie wallet installation script
Link to Qt wallet for Jessie
Link to headless wallet for Jessie
Link to headless wallet for Wheezy
Link to virustotal scan for iocoin-qt
Link to virustotal scan for iocoind_jessie
Link to virustotal scan for iocoind_wheezy
Link to bootstrap.dat up to block 734407 (228MB zipped)
Link to checksums.txt

IOC address : idYs21ShUEQQz5QWJmTDwRBeWceRaUQLxp
this is what was posted six months ago....chain is much bigger now, so syncing takes some time
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:06:04 AM

I would say that 100k is highly possible this year Wink

Within 12months i would be shocked if $IOC was not over 100k satoshi.

fastkiller

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:16:38 AM

Blockchain is 90.something% downloaded. Going to start staking for the cause.
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:30:48 PM

Just remember, to set the password for it as soon as possible and make sure to back up wallet.

DO NOT send coins to Wallet until this fully in sync with blockchain.

(you can but they wont appear until blockchain has loaded)

fastkiller

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:34:10 PM

Just remember, to set the password for it as soon as possible and make sure to back up wallet.

DO NOT send coins to Wallet until this fully in sync with blockchain.

(you can but they wont appear until blockchain has loaded)

Encryption and backup was the first thing I did. I sent 1 coin as an early test run. I figured I wouldn't see it until the chain was synced. 
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: