Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:31:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719039 times)
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:19:19 AM

Taking a hell of a beating right now, that is for sure!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:21:29 PM

Taking a hell of a beating right now, that is for sure!

But, one of the better recovering coins now.  I like that.  Good sign.
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:22:54 PM

Are you guys getting close and will you let all this excitement deter you in any way?
percocet

Activity: 222
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:56:36 PM

Are you guys getting close and will you let all this excitement deter you in any way?

I guess you haven't noticed that the devs haven't bothered to post here in over a week.

I so regret buying this coin. It started going down well before the market bloodbath. I bought because the new release was supposed to be imminent, instead we got twitter posts about community managers. Maybe one of those community managers would like to buy my bag? LMFAO
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:11:20 PM

I guess you haven't noticed that the devs haven't bothered to post here in over a week.

I so regret buying this coin. It started going down well before the market bloodbath. I bought because the new release was supposed to be imminent, instead we got twitter posts about community managers. Maybe one of those community managers would like to buy my bag? LMFAO

I am sure they would.   They have never made any bones about taking as much time as needed to get it right. 
cohnhead

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:38:47 PM

I am sure they would.   They have never made any bones about taking as much time as needed to get it right. 

perc...sorry things aren't working out exactly as planned...not a community manager but might want to add to my bags...dm me or post here...how much you got and how much you want for it. myself or somone else might be very happy to take your load and carry that weight
percocet

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:01:42 PM

perc...sorry things aren't working out exactly as planned...not a community manager but might want to add to my bags...dm me or post here...how much you got and how much you want for it. myself or somone else might be very happy to take your load and carry that weight

I have 18,000 and I would be more than happy to take $2 each for them (I was originally hoping for $3-4 but obviously that's not going to happen).
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:26:57 PM

I have 18,000 and I would be more than happy to take $2 each for them (I was originally hoping for $3-4 but obviously that's not going to happen).

So, they are worth $2, but will never be $4?  Why is that obvious?
percocet

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:34:14 PM

because they had reached $2 when the devs were pumping it with all the DIONS release imminent talk (before that was replaced with crickets and "community managers")
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:42:47 PM

because they had reached $2 when the devs were pumping it with all the DIONS release imminent talk (before that was replaced with crickets and "community managers")

So, in the years that these guys have been around, what makes you think A) they were pumping it and B) they are gone?  They told everyone that they would be busy up until they were ready and even told everyone they would likely not be on here much.  Since we all know who they are, what would make you think they are not doing what they say they are doing? 

I do not invest in any coin that seems like a scam in any way.  This one certainly has not given any indication it is one.

percocet

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:24:16 AM

just to clarify, i don't think IOC is a scam at all.... i'm just peeved at all these devs (not just IOC) who make it sound like something is imminent and then go silent or take a lot longer than they suggested. of course i know that is common in the tech industry but it would be far better if they just kept quiet and surprised the market.

all the talk about DIONS imminent release pumped the price up needlessly, and then when nothing was released the price started to drop and then came the market bloodbath which accelerated things.
vince212

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:40:36 AM

just to clarify, i don't think IOC is a scam at all.... i'm just peeved at all these devs (not just IOC) who make it sound like something is imminent and then go silent or take a lot longer than they suggested. of course i know that is common in the tech industry but it would be far better if they just kept quiet and surprised the market.

all the talk about DIONS imminent release pumped the price up needlessly, and then when nothing was released the price started to drop and then came the market bloodbath which accelerated things.

you just relax and wait. bought this coin around 2015 @ 2k sats when btc was around 200-300 dollars. sold 20k coins at around 10k sats when btc was still 200-300 dollars
fast forward now. it was the worst decision i made.
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:56:31 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 04:54:00 PM by kb4scv

you just relax and wait. bought this coin around 2015 @ 2k sats when btc was around 200-300 dollars. sold 20k coins at around 10k sats when btc was still 200-300 dollars
fast forward now. it was the worst decision i made.

Marketing is not a strong suite for many developers.  Take the bad with the good.  A working product to build on is the more important thing for the long run.

EDIT: There is a fine line between too much info (hype) and not enough.  Not sure how you ever win that battle!  If you trust, then just have patience.  The ride is not going to be determined by IOC over the next couple of months as much as the drama with BTC.  That is what I was asking for, whether or not IOC devs will release DIONs when it is ready, regardless of what is going on with BTC. 
dirty_vagrant

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:18:10 PM

Vote for I/O Coin - https://europe2017.fintech.nl/companies/i-o-digital
aleet

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:47:50 AM

To all the impatient dumbfuck noobs here, join the slack for fuck sake! The dev are active there and regularly having an update.
They are now doing regression test, which I bet 90% of you don't even know what is regression test.
I'm an enterprise software consultant and I really hate doing regression test on my project but it is necessary to discover any possible bugs before live. And it ALWAYS took a long time to properly execute. Be patience or just sell your bags to buy DGB or something and fuck off.

What a bunch of stupid whiners.
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:44:35 PM

Update from Joel early next week according to slack.

Vote for the Fintech awards this year, IOC should do well again.

Looks like everything is coming together nicely. 

MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 12:19:50 AM

I really like the job of IOC dev team they are really committed to their project and even after the shady delisting by poloniex they are working hard as they did for the past years. I voted for you guys and will keep holding tight my IOC.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:30:28 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 09:22:29 AM by cryptocoinnl

Hi,

I feel sorry for you that you bought at the top of a wave and just before the BTC breakdown.
There is nothing the team can do for you. Trading is based on your own research and actions. The team does not give any release dates, hype or over promise.
We do give "expectations" or "estimations". Even then traders see that as a hard fact and try to hype themselves. Transparency is a good thing in my opinion but not everybody is ready for this kind of approach. Its in people's nature to read things that are not there or interpret in a way they see fit.

You can say a lot about us not delivering DIONS in a timely way but never say anything about us hyping or promising. After three years of developing no project has done what we have accomplished. We have learned a lot of lessons during three years of development. Yes we have thought we were almost there (even we thought that a year ago) and gave some estimations (because some people keep asking and want to trade and make money, not because they really care about the technology), but as always: In the last 10% of the project you spend 90% of the time.

If you have been closely following us and scroll through the Bitcointalk or even took some time to get into our Slack channel, you would have seen that we update on a regular basis. We update like no other project does. We are a very active team and always close to the community. On a daily basis we are present online and answer all the questions we can. So not posting in here in a week makes you wonder...

Did you take some time to see our video about the release and us showing the wallet (working)?

The team has security, usability and sustainability as top priority. Unlike other projects that release copy/paste wallets or broken Blockchain technology we prefer to test test test and test before we release. What if we release untested and you lose your I/O Coins? What if you transfer a document and it disappears in Blockchain space? How would you feel? We do actually care. "Blockchain" and the unique HTML5 wallet must be a great experience for people using I/O Coin and the features we implemented. So every glitch we see we want out if we feel so. Everything a user can possibly do we want it tested.

You go and find projects that have been self-funded since 2014 and are about to deliver this kind of software in Blockchain. Yes, about to deliver.
Like we said in Slack, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit etc we are in the final stretch and working on the final things. DIONS source code is open source btw so you can check out how far we are.  

A block call is around the corner but only if we feel comfortable releasing it. Again, not promising anything but we are getting close.

If you have any questions please come to slack and see our active 650+ community members (iodigital.io/slack)

Thanks
Richard

cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:16:58 AM

I really like the job of IOC dev team they are really committed to their project and even after the shady delisting by poloniex they are working hard as they did for the past years. I voted for you guys and will keep holding tight my IOC.

Thanks for the vote!

Richard
abescapital

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:35:45 AM

Hi,

I feel sorry for you that you bought at the top of a wave and just before the BTC breakdown.
There is nothing the team can do for you. Trading is based on your own research and actions. The team does not give any release dates, hype or over promise.
We do give "expectations" or "estimations". Even then traders see that as a hard fact and try to hype themselves. Transparency is a good thing in my opinion but not everybody is ready for this kind of approach. Its in people's nature to read things that are not there or interpret in a way they see fit.

You can say a lot about us not delivering DIONS in a timely way but never say anything about us hyping or promising. After three years of developing no project has done what we have accomplished. We have learned a lot of lessons during three years of development. Yes we have thought we were almost there (even we thought that a year ago) and gave some estimations (because some people keep asking and want to trade and make money, not because they really care about the technology), but as always: In the last 10% of the project you spend 90% of the time.

If you have been closely following us and scroll through the Bitcointalk or even took some time to get into our Slack channel, you would have seen that we update on a regular basis. We update like no other project does. We are a very active team and always close to the community. On a daily basis we are present online and answer all the questions we can. So not posting in here in a week makes you wonder...

Did you take some time to see our video about the release and us showing the wallet (working)?

The team has security, usability and sustainability as top priority. Unlike other projects that release copy/paste wallets or broken Blockchain technology we prefer to test test test and test before we release. What if we release untested and you lose your I/O Coins? What if you transfer a document and it disappears in Blockchain space? How would you feel? We do actually care. "Blockchain" and the unique HTML5 wallet must be a great experience for people using I/O Coin and the features we implemented. So every glitch we see we want out if we feel so. Everything a user can possibly do we want it tested.

You go and find projects that have been self-funded since 2014 and are about to deliver this kind of software in Blockchain. Yes, about to deliver.
Like we said in Slack, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit etc we are in the final stretch and working on the final things. DIONS source code is open source btw so you can check out how far we are.  

A block call is around the corner but only if we feel comfortable releasing it. Again, not promising anything but we are getting close.

If you have any questions please come to slack and see our active 650+ community members (iodigital.io/slack)

Thanks
Richard

Fantastic response. Thank you for responding to the community and keep building one hell of a product. Can't wait to see it!
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: